MRU Summer University will take place from 22nd of July to 9th of August
NEW detailed MRU Summer University 2019 program can be found below:
EDITA RAKAUSKAITE – 07-23
Lecturer Edita is going to lead a seminar “Creativity & Communication”, to guide participants to one of amazing Lithuanian national Parks.
“I am an artist, painter, lecturer and art teacher. I prepare exhibitions in Lithuania and abroad. I am the curator of artistic projects. My subjects taught in MRU are related to creativity activities. I am the mentor and organizer of the Creative Industries Days at MRU. I like to create with young people together and inspire them to creativity.”
NADEZDA STOJKOVIC – 07-22
Nadežda Stojković is a PhD, Associate Professor of University of Niš:
- lecturer of English for Specific Purposes at the Faculty of Electronic Engineering and Faculty of Medicine;
- An Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Teaching English for Specific and Academic Purposes;
- Visiting Professor of Theory of LSP at Mykolas Romeris University;
- Advisory Editor for Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK;
- President of the Expert Council of the Master’s Program Theory of Methodology of Foreign Language Teaching and Intercultural Communication, St. Petersburg State University, Russia;
- External Reviewer, assisting with the evaluation of proposals for Competitive Internal Research Award (CIRA) program, Khalifa University of Science & Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE;
- Her main areas of interest and research: relationships between language and identity, ESP, sociolinguistics, pragmatics, literature.
- Nadezda will teach Academic English.
GRAZINA CIULADIENE 07-24
Phd Grazina is an intercultural communication/ heritage specialist who will introduce participants to Multicultural Vilnius.
SALVIJA KAVALNE and RUTA LAZAUSKAITE – 07-25
Salvija and Ruta will tell how protect Your personal data and You will know how State protects its own (Field visit to State Data Protection Inspectorate).
MICHAEL BIRNHACK – 07-25
Michael Birnhack is Associate Dean and Professor of Law, at the Faculty of Law, Tel Aviv University. His research focuses on Information Law, especially privacy law and copyright law. Within the privacy field, Michael currently conducts studies on school surveillance, on digital remains, and privacy theory. He was sub-contractor for the EU Commission on the matter of Israel’s data protection adequacy; a member of several experts’ committees in Israel. His 2010 book on privacy, in Hebrew, won the Book prize of the Political Science Association. Michael is the director of the S. Horowitz Institute for IP in memory of Dr. Amnon Goldenberg, at Tel Aviv University, and the Director of the Parasol International LL.M Program.
ALBAN FEJZA – 07-26
Our guest lector Alban from Universum College, Kosovo will lead lectures about “Tourism Marketing”.
TOMAS MENDELSONAS – 07-29
Tomas will lead a seminar about Fintech: computer programs and other technologies used to support or enable banking and financial services.
MARIUS LAURINAITIS – 07-29
Marius is going to introduce with all the interesting details connected to E-payment market in Europe.
MARTYNAS MOCKUS – 07-29
Martynas will lead a LegalTech seminar.
DANIELIUS SERAPINAS and JOLANTA SONDAITE – 07-30
Prof. doc. Danielius and prof. doc. Jolanta will take You deep to unconscious Intercultural Psychology.
VALDAS DAMBRAVA – 07-31
Together with Valdas you will solve practical ethics/ non-discrimination issues. At the afternoon field visit to the Lithuanian center for Civil Education.
ALINA KATUNIAN – 08-01
Alina will about tourism and it’s sustainability and the seminar will be leaded by the trip to one of the Lithuanian capitals – Kernavė!
GINTARE ZEMAITAITIENE – 08-05
Phd Gintarė is a lecturer who will lead story telling and self-branding seminars.
“During my 12 years carrier at higher education institution, I passed steps from administrator to educator and researcher. I am passionate about sharing knowledge, working with intellectual people and expanding my horizons via networking, participating in scientific events.”