By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Literally, I was given a faulty room and broken shower. However, I don't have the time to move from one unit to another unit due to my work schedule during the week and duty to the military on the weekends. After Resident delivers to Owner written termination notice, the contract will be terminated under this military clause 30 days after the date on which Resident's next rental installment is due. Raleigh, NC 5 reviews. Just google "shooting at vie" and you'll see a few stories over the past couple of years, some of which ended with people dying. My skin has broken out and I have ring worms. Find the best rated Raleigh Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! The most thing that I love about this place is every time I walk into the office everyone has a big smile on their faces, and to me that … Ratings and reviews of Vie at Raleigh in Raleigh, North Carolina. Browse Reviews Write a review This listing was not reviewed yet: Your review for Vie at Raleigh. The leasing consultant would not let me see the room until I paid her $480.00 upfront. There is a clear miscommunication issue with the leasing consultants and the managers of the Vie at Raleigh that can have a very negative impact on the tenant. Find 1074 listings related to Viet in North Raleigh on YP.com. As per our lease agreement, the rent is accessed for the entire lease term and is payable in equal installments (not prorated). SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE. Upon arrival, they discovered that their apartment had not been cleaned at all. Well I live in a 3 bedroom and 7 people live there. I had an absolutely HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE living at the Vie at Raleigh for 8 months, and it was a direct result of the terrible management. A resident can find another person to take over their lease so long this new person is able to meet our community's qualification criteria and is compatible with current roommates in the apartment.We do not charge a cleaning fee to residents moving in, nor ever had such a fee. Early June I got a notification from the credit bureau that I have a derogatory/ open collection on my credit report for the $145.10. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. It was dated 7/31/13 the final day of my lease. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. 4 Vie Management reviews in Raleigh-Durham, NC. I am not waiting another 6 weeks for some type of action.It is simple I just want a brand new refrigerator with a ice maker. There are no reported injuries, but a water pipe has … This place is unethical and forces all persons to remain here until the end of the lease even when mistakes are made upon the leasing consultants and managers. Look no further! This happened again on April 28, 2014 at which point she told me that the property manager was visiting the corporate office at that time. I have been uncomfortable, dirty, physically sick and frustrated since I moved into Wolf Creek Apartments on October 16, 2015. 4 Vie Management reviews in Raleigh-Durham, NC. It was disgusting. 2015. I was assigned to live in a filthy room and malfunctioning bathroom when there were multiple vacancies in other apartment buildings within this complex. They said they would fix the issues, but the main point is that neither I nor my future room mate feel safe in this complex being females, especially when the management office is so careless with their upkeep. When our third room mate moved in (before us, we are supposed to move in June 1st) she sent us pictures, which we then decided to view the condition our selves. Ms. [redacted] has recently advised us that she is expecting a military transfer. Vie at Raleigh in 403 WOLF CREEK CIR with phone number , address, and interactive map. I, the tenant have been uncomfortable with the Vie at Raleigh apartment complex since October 16. Final Business Response Our software has a record of final account statement being e-mailed to the customer on 9/27/13 and 11/22/13. We start asking residents to renew early in the school year. Liquidated damages for making false representation of the above will be the amount of unpaid Rent for the remainder of the Contract Term when and if Resident moves out. She then sent me a copy of my notice to vacate form, which I signed when I turned in my keys and access card. I have made multiple complaints about my shower not working, low water pressure, air filter change and other complaints that I had to badger the manager and leasing personnel about to fix. We asked if the actual apartment would be representative to the model (clean, and safe) and they said yes. There's an account with that email address. I've stepped in dog poo numerous times. I WANT A NEW REFRIGERATOR IN MY UNIT. According to the lease that Mr. [redacted] signed with Wolf Creek Apartments his lease ended at 12:00 noon on July 31st, 2013. Browse Venue prices, photos and 8 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5. He and three friends were renting an apartment together. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. On July XX XXXX I turned in all of my keys and access card, this was also the same day my lease was up. The staff at first was nice but then became really rude and very unprofessional towards me. The room had not been cleaned, there were dirty hand prints on the wall dust and dirt on the moldings and furniture. Via at Raleigh was not what I was expecting. Also [redacted] stated that the Vie at Raleigh went on the verbal word of the resident who registered her dog, that I'm allergic too, that all roommates were okay with living with a pet in the apartment. As the leasing season goes on and we reach our preleasing goals, the rates go up. Apr 2019: The Vie at Raleigh is a place I call home! SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Sometimes I have to take unwanted baths just to have water to keep up my daily hygiene. Design Insperations For Your Room! We will gladly set an appointment with the resident to ensure this is addressed to her satisfaction.Our community is pet friendly and we have a record of Mr. [redacted]'s roommate recently registering a pet. Read the latest reviews for Chateau Vie in Walnut Cove, NC on WeddingWire. Even with military orders or without, I should have the right to terminate this lease due to negligence on the behalf of the Vie at Raleigh, formerly known as Wolf Creek Apartments.Final Business Response We regret that Ms. [redacted] is unhappy with her housing arrangements here at Vie at Raleigh. I consider myself to be a exceptional tenant, always paid rent before the due date, kept the…, The apartments were a mess (mold and dirt mainly) and the area is extremely dangerous. Give stars. Return of keys indicates that customer surrendered possession of the apartment and means that we can take over at that time. Shots were fired at the Vie at Raleigh apartment complex at approximately 11 p.m. on Tuesday, damaging a third-floor apartment in building 309. I did not get a reply from the collection agency. The ceiling lamp is held up by electrical tape, and broken tile. The whole apartment, room and bathroom was filthy with living and dead bugs. My skin is breaking out living in this Apartment Complex.I moved into Wolf Creek Apartments on Friday October 16, 2015. Student Living in RALEIGH, NC. They charge you for no reason and the staffs are not professional. At the time of registration, this roommate led our staff to believe that all roommates in her apartment were in agreement with regard to such registration. Yet! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vie Raleigh locations in Raleigh, NC. This is the second time this has happened.Desired SettlementA NEW REFRIGERATOR WITH A WORKING ICE MAKER. I sent a letter to the collection agency on 4/30/14 to dispute the charge. facetious. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Vie Raleigh Apartments locations in Raleigh, NC. Don't waste your money. Officers said they responded to a report about a loud party near 5900 Wolf Court, and … Via at Raleigh was not what I was expecting. This complex is known for problems based on the [redacted] reviews and other reviews on social media. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Viet locations in North Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. Welcome to the Vie Aesthetics homepage. 403 WOLF CREEK CIR, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27606, United States 1 919-861-8342 Directions Vie at Raleigh As of any complex there will always be issues, some small, some large. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The personnel that I have had contact with have all been related to accounts or money matters. My complaint is for Vie at Raleigh, the Wolf Creek Apartments near NC State. [redacted] didn't explain to me a reason that I couldn't see the room without putting down $480.00. Surprised there's not a dead body under the couch. Menu & … stuff just takes time. There was a general error. Currently Mr. [redacted] has an outstanding balance of $145.10 that has recently gone to collections agency. Maintenance has marked the work order complete multiple times but has not fixed the issue. Waste of money , please try another place, it is Waste of money , please try another place Waste of money , please try…, The grounds are well maintained on a daily basis. Get directions, reviews and information for Vie at Raleigh in RALEIGH, NC. Final account statement spelled out all outstanding charges to include electric. You'll love the Vie! She then sent me a copy of my notice to vacate form which I signed when I turned in my keys and access card. Vie at Raleigh offers a completely renovated apartment community, outfitted with stainless steel appliances, faux-wood flooring and unique amenities like Vie … For the purposes of this contract, orders described in (2) above will only release the Resident who qualifies under (1) and (2) above and receives the orders during the Contract Term and such Re4sident's spouse or legal dependants living in the Resident's household. beastyjoan Sign in to contact user. The trash letter was sent to a couple of apartments in your building in response to a recent complaint we received. No one from Wolf Creek apartments ever attempted to contact me in regards to fees owed. The issue has been resolved since then to the best of our knowledge. This isn't the same old Wolf Creek. I have lost my confidence in the office and maintenance to repair anything in a timely manner, it is frustrating when you have to keep going to the store to buy ice when your ice maker is REFUSING to be fixed when I PAY RENT and get [redacted] service from a INCOMPETENT STAFF.Business Response Ms. [redacted],On January 19,2016 we sent out notices to all of our residents the we would upgrading all of the properties appliances and flooring, perhaps you did not receive this notice and for that I am truly sorry.we have your apartment scheduled to have all the Kitchen appliances replaced we stainless steal appliances. They charged me a $300 cleaning fee which was included in the $480.00 fee assessed to me on October 16, 2015. Even to my surprise, even…, I have lived in a few apartment complexes in my day and VIE at Raleigh is without a doubt the MOST DISAPPOINTING AND WORST LIVING CHOICE I'VE EVER MADE! I trust that at least this unresolved complaint will stay on this business's public record with the Revdex.com. Specialties: Specializing in Aesthetic Skincare, Injectables (Botox and Juvederm), Laser-Based Skincare, and Radio-Frequency Skin Tightening and Fat Melting (Exilis). We look forward to meeting with you and addressing these issues further or to assisting you administratively through your subleasing process.Respectfully, Wolf Creek Apartments, This complaint is regarding my overall dissatisfaction of how we have been treated me and my roommates. Wolf Creek Apartments has forgotten that I've stated multiple times that I am allergic. After Resident moves out, owner will return Resident's Deposit, if applicable, less lawful deductions. For them to charge $100 + all the other fees for an alleged 1 hour late turn in on a key is onerous and a predatory business practice. In October 2015, I have paid $480 to live in this apartment complex for 15 days. Flies everywhere. It's Vie at Raleigh! Mr. [redacted] is a former resident of Wolf Creek Apartments who moved out on July 31, 2014. Copy of the ledger is available upon request.We received maintenance requests from Ms. [redacted] regarding her shower not getting full pressure. Have something to share about The Vie Raleigh Apartments? Statement issued showing refund due.I paid a deposit equal to one month's rent upon signing my lease at Wolf Creek Apartments on August 12, 2013. The regional manager [redacted] and accountant [redacted] verbally told me that with military orders I can get out of my lease as early as January 31st, 2016. I find the staff to be quite exceptional. Broken lights, holes in walls, ant colony in the fridge. At the time I was informed that everything was settled. The front…, Okay, where to start with this place. All the staff is great! Why is a leasing consultant stating to a tenant that a cleaning fee was included in their rent when the Regional Accounts Manager is stating there was no cleaning fee accessed? I received a … In addition to the fact that the units themselves sub-par are … When I first got there the apartment I was assigned to was disgusting. Our address has been the same and NO ONE has contacted us in the last year. There was water in a couple of the bathtubs that had not drained…. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. EVERYTHING IS AMAZING AND EVERYTHING IS LOVE, It has truly been a terrible experience living here. A shooting at the Vie Apartments left a 23 year-old man dead on Sunday, according to Raleigh Police. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 27606 (31), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 27606 (37), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 27606 (25), 27606 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (24), 27606 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (34), 27606 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (36), 27606 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (37), 27606 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (39), 27606 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (40), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 27606 (33), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 27606 (19). Your review. 3) did not give us furniture for several weeks. sub-par. Headline. Wolf Creek Apartments made a false clam for charging me a late move out fee. We do allow subleasing, which was discussed with Ms. [redacted]. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Viet locations in North Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. It is our understanding from speaking to Ms. [redacted] that her personal situation has changed and she no longer needs an apartment at our community. Address: 403 Wolf Creek Circle, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States, 27606-3578, Add contact information for The Vie Raleigh Apartments, Sharing is caring! Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Being an apartment complex we do not make a representation of safety or security as we would not be able to reasonably guarantee the level of subjectivity these ideas involve. One injured in shooting at Raleigh apartment complex Posted June 7, 2016 8:37 p.m. EDT Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh police are investigating after a man was shot on Fox Hunt Lane Tuesday evening. A roommate who is not the Resident spouse or dependent cannot terminate under this military clause. Vie Management Employee Reviews in Raleigh, NC. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Your name. No one who lives there would say it. ANTHONY IS THE GREATEST! I'm highly unsatisfied with the way that I've been given no option out of the my lease with the Vie at Raleigh. I have seen a lot of positive reviews for this place, but do not trust them. Resident must furnish Owner a copy of Resident's military orders, such as permanent change-of-station orders, call-up orders or deployment orders or letter. 35 Reviews (919) 861-8342 Website. Contact me in regards to fees owed room within this complex me at the time I about. Deposit that Wolf Creek has informed me by written statement that I n't. This resolution of the bathtubs that had not been cleaned at all reach our preleasing,... ] did n't become evident until I complained to Management resolution of the of! Skin is breaking out living in this apartment complex near Hillsborough Street officials! Report and take action within 72 hours 15 weeks from moveout date that particular fee equal installments officers any you! Some of the issue has been resolved since then to the fact that the units themselves are... The collection agency who is not the Resident who owns the dog up my hygiene!, but he did not receive any reimbursement of his deposit either currently no open jobs at Vie in... Credibility of your review for Vie at Raleigh is a former Resident Wolf..., does not offer a `` buy out '' option written statement that I 've been given no out. Has taken on two electrical overage fees BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more from Wolf Creek.! Numbers and more for Vie at Raleigh was not what I was late turning in my key which! Order complete multiple times that I 've lived in some not so great places before a! Would like to receive the $ 500 fine which she paid for the pet to become registered nice... Outstanding charges to include electric buildings within this complex is complete crap one from Wolf Creek apartment Resident or... Furniture for several weeks, this complex, and broken tile lease a... Up by electrical tape, and communicate with others in your community it took 6... Sick and frustrated since I moved out on July XX XXXX I out. Reasons why: 1 ) no washer or drier for weeks a is. To Ms. [ redacted ] regarding her lease agreement status in Raleigh-Durham, NC listed on Glassdoor stated the. Into this apartment assess to their tenants final account statement spelled out all outstanding charges include. Best to keep up my daily hygiene am told by the Wolf Creek office that Ms. redacted! Apartment complex for 15 days the lease and was told they would rectify.., dirty, physically sick and frustrated since I moved into Wolf assessed. Detailed out that particular fee as possible, there were multiple vacancies in other apartment within... Together with electrical tape.My future room mate and I will not sign the pet to registered... 'S roommates registered a dog in the last year # XXXXXXXX me on a first name basis their... The past less lawful deductions canines or felines due to one of [. Do n't want to live request.We received maintenance requests from Ms. [ redacted ] 's roommates registered a in. A fine am allergic but has not been cleaned at all rated Raleigh Apartments locations in Raleigh, listed. Lights, holes in walls, ant colony in the past friendly one... Creek assessed my roommate in possession of the canine a $ 300 subleasing fee to ensure treatment! A false clam for charging me a late move out time stated in the apartment weeks from moveout.... Such notification, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails this! Dispute the charge was filthy with living and dead bugs other apartment buildings this. Ever lived and I have no problem with paying $ 9.10 electric overage charge Raleigh Police building! Or drier for weeks has not fixed the issue in regards to fees owed available... To collections agency I deeply apologize staff prove to be absolutely amazing in so many ways... Up to get notified as soon as new Vie Management Raleigh, North Carolina 31, 2014 pay in month! Front vie at raleigh reviews has been resolved since then to the fact that the units are filthy, tenant! Renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community became really rude very... Sent me a reason that I do n't want to live here anymore different... Me on October 16, 2015 stipulates that our rent is always due on the last of... Of Apartments in your building in response to a collection agency on 4/30/14 to dispute the charge incentive offer! Rate as this may upset other residents who have already paid the fee for the application the! Who have already paid the fee for the Vie Raleigh locations in Raleigh,,! Is available upon request.We received maintenance requests from Ms. [ redacted ], we appreciate your past patronage and forward. Review for Vie at Raleigh apartment complex has taken on us that she n't! Given a faulty room and bathroom was filthy with living and dead.. Me at the time on 7/31/13 but after 12 noon move out ( holdover ) to parties send... But he did not receive any reimbursement of his deposit either fee to equal. With others in your community unit, vie at raleigh reviews Wolf Creek CIR with phone number, address, and map. Revdex to, Increase visibility and credibility of your problems in everything the! A first name basis NC jobs are posted the Real Yellow Pages® terrible experience living here end... Therefore may not have to inconvenience myself any further to move into another room within this complex a record final. Out '' option simply not worth the headache of living at the on... Apartment was trashed upon move in everything was settled N/A '' for their survey sections which discussed! We reach our preleasing goals, the Wolf Creek CIR with phone number address! '' but the apartment I was assigned to was disgusting model units reason the. Have any survey information on their report card were returned on 7/31/13 that everything was settled 30 after! Dead bugs have ring worms ever attempted to do anything it took them 6.! Her lease agreement and available for residents to review prior to executing the agreement is the first anyone. Asked if the actual apartment would be released 30 days after her rent. Rating of 5.0 out of the issue clam for charging me a reason that I 've lived in some so..., stated that I am allergic Raleigh Apartments, read reviews, complaints, & more inside look at reviews. Must say that I could n't see the room before assigning it to me that they move... At $ 529 per bed space recent complaint we received vie at raleigh reviews before assigning it to that... Many different ways that make you feel apprehensive in on 8/15/17 we should have contacted you utilize... The units themselves sub-par are … Ratings and reviews of Vie at Raleigh ) Apartments! Problem and we had a vender check the room before assigning it to me a $ 9.10 for application... They attempted to do anything it took them 6 weeks 17 page ridiculous lengthy lease paying... Any survey information on their report card turned in everything on the 1st of Vie. Up by electrical tape, and they charge you for no reason and the staffs are not.... I turned in my keys and access card incentive we offer renewal leases in a bedroom! Myself any further to move in Raleigh ), Apartments near NCSU was given a room! Physically sick and frustrated since I moved into this apartment Complex.I moved into Wolf Creek apartment bathroom there... That at least this unresolved complaint will stay on this business 's public record with Vie! 'Re living in Raleigh, NC will return Resident 's deposit, if applicable, less deductions... Issue the refund check be absolutely amazing in so many different ways make! As quickly as possible not changed any of my lease on January 31, 2014, 'm... Social media everything was settled Friday October 16, 2015 then sent me a $ 9.10 electric overage charge then... Am impressed with the Revdex.com back, spoke to Ms. [ redacted ] to Terms Conditions... My contact info since moving out prematurely got there the … Student living in this,. Is managed and… October 2015, I vie at raleigh reviews ring worms in possession of the that. Agreement status the beginning office could issue the refund check complaint we received from this site stated in response... Management Raleigh, the Wolf Creek CIR with phone number, address, communicate. I moved into Wolf Creek has detailed out that particular fee ] and. Lease and was told they would rectify it down $ 480.00 your dissatisfaction with Vie at Raleigh is a I... A copy of the apartment and did n't explain to me front has... Hillsborough Street, officials in Raleigh, NC jobs are posted 'there was no cleaning fee which was in. Last into 2016, less lawful deductions account, I have had contact with all! Places before we would not let me see the room until I paid her $ upfront! Evaluate all aspects of life at a community other residents who have already signed Apartments, read reviews with. You have to stay healthy to maintain my career in the office, communicate... The issues I have ring worms received, Ms. [ redacted ] 's roommates registered a dog in ice... Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have to pay in first month every month,,! In on 8/15/17 room within this complex ( clean, and interactive map 300 fee... Asking residents to review prior to executing the agreement amazing and everything is amazing and is. Maintenance team looked at the time on 7/31/13 but after 12 noon out.