We are grateful. They chose the historic library for their first look and Joe’s reaction to seeing Maddy for the first time was the sweetest! The Union League is a popular Philly wedding venue. At some point, every little girl dreams of having a fairytale wedding. I look forward to photographing more weddings at The Union League next year! Contact us today for more info. SHARE Union League Wedding. Founded in 1862 as a patriotic society to support the Union and the policies of President Abraham Lincoln, The Union League of Philadelphia laid the philosophical foundation of other Union Leagues across a nation torn by civil war. Jun 4, 2014 - Kiera and Paul's wedding photos at Old St. Josephs Philadelphia, PA & Union League by Philadelphia wedding photographer Wojtaszek Weddings. The ceremony was held at … : December 2018. Hello there. A Tyler Arboretum Wedding — Katelyn and Mike NEXT. Aug. 17, 2019 in Philadelphia. Contact The Union League Golf Club in Philadelphia on WeddingWire. Couples looking for that something different- that alternative to hotel ballrooms- have been choosing the historic Union League of Philadelphia to provide that old-world, Philadelphia feel in an incredibly elegant setting. If you happened to be in Philadelphia, on 13th street between Chestnut and Market, on a particular fall day this year, you may have noticed a 1950’s Lincoln Continental in Regency Turquoise pulling up. Daron and Kathleen's Wedding Pictures at The Union League by Nathan Desch Photography are some of our favorites images of 2018. This Philadelphia Union League wedding fit for royalty was filled with heartfelt moments! Wedding. Explore. Reception Venue: The Union League of Philadelphia. Union League Of Philadelphia. Make Up: True Beauty. By Robertson's Wedding Flowers on February 25, 2015 in Weddings. Here, members gather to socialize, network, dine, exercise, relax and partake in special events. Many thanks to Robertsons’ Flowers for creating the gorgeous decor. Philadelphia Union League Wedding - Sarah DiCicco at the Union League. The unwavering support of the membership, dedicated leadership, both volunteer and professional and a commitment to our legacy has led to this remarkable acknowledgement. Sarah DiCicco . Though neither Meredith nor Rich are from Philadelphia originally, everything about their wedding was very Philadelphia-centric. Capacity: 460 cocktail reception, 350 sit-down dinner. Mar 16, 2016 - Explore Marie Labbancz's board "Weddings at the Union League Philadelphia", followed by 401 people on Pinterest. We are more committed … prev next. Established in 1862. Their ceremony took place at St. John the Evangelist in Philadelphia followed by an epic exit out of the church to at 1930 […] June 6, 2019. The Union League of Philadelphia has been named the #1 City Club in the Country for the fifth consecutive time. This unprecedented achievement is truly incredible. Heather & Chris had a beautiful summer day for their Union League Wedding in Philadelphia ! Aug 2, 2018 - Heather's Union League wedding in Philadelphia is a must see! February 5, 2017 Posted in Weddings. Union League of Philadelphia Wedding: Morgan & Mike. Located in the heart of Center City, in view of City Hall, the Union League, Lincoln Ballroom can hold up to 500 persons for a sit down dinner. Sophie is a wedding photographer’s dream. The three of us had a great time together that afternoon and I was excited to see them again on the wedding day. Alan Paller’s Jazz Hott Orchestra kept everyone on the dance floor! Wedding Dress: Lela Rose . 4. You may remember Morgan & Mike from their engagement session in the spring. We are humbled. I’m so happy to share another amazing Philadelphia wedding with you! Nicole’s sister Lauren married Joe back in 2013, and her cousin, Alyssa to Erik in 2016, … I love helping Philly wedding and portrait clients find just the right location for their portraits. Maddy and Joe’s Union League Philadelphia wedding was simply unforgettable! They chose the historic library for their first look and Joe’s reaction to seeing Maddy for the first time was the sweetest! Favorite. We are Philadelphia Wedding Photographers who shoot in Center City, The Main Line, and Suburbs. Groups of any size can easily be accommodated, with many wedding venues offering both indoor and outdoor options. Weddings; Members Login The Union League Club is a private social club offering members a quiet sanctuary and relief from the hustle of New York City. Weddings. PAFA is the perfect place for those with an appreciation for fine art. I love Philly. Lincoln Hall at Union League is an epic reception venue with glamorous details like the chandeliers and spectacular stage for the band. Aubrey Plaza, the actress who plays April on Parks and Recreation, stands by her father and his bride at this elegant Philadelphia Union League wedding. Jill Hanley and David Owen. Fall wedding at The Union League in Philadelphia. Jul 8, 2017 - Philadelphia wedding at the Ballroom at the Ben, painted live, in real time by The Event Painter Joan Zylkin In 1862, The Union League of Philadelphia was founded as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln. Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts. I loved Philly even before I moved to Brooklyn, before Philadelphia became my partial, part-time home. The navy blue tables, plentiful floral decor, and gold accents complemented the historic design of the room, adding to the classic, but chic wedding style. An Elegant Wedding at The Union League of Philadelphia. Amanda and John arrived at the Union League in Philadelphia at twilight for their oh so fun and beautiful reception. A quiet sanctuary and relief from the hustle of the city. Founded in 1862, the Union League of Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln. They had Rocky impersonators, Southern hospitality, Sparklers, a harp in the park, and more. See real weddings at The Union League and wedding vendors who have worked there. Liz, Matt and I got to know each other a bit during the engagement session in Doylestown while they were home visiting family over Christmas week. Philadelphia’s Union League. Entertainment: Sid Miller Band. Working with a timeless color palette of deep blues and crisp whites, the couple planned an undeniably sophisticated affair. As of today, the club is a private, members-only club with more than 3,300 members. Philadelphia Weddings: Jill Hanley and David Owen . Weddings; Engagements; Families; Journal; Contact; Union League Wedding - Philadelphia - Stunning Summer party. Vibe: Clean + Modern. Wedding Photos. With grand arched windows overlooking the Historic District of Philadelphia, Union Trust will captivate the most discerning guests. Philadelphia serves as host to not only weddings, but also to charities, corporate and cultural functions and parties as well. Liz & Matt were married just last month at The Union League in Center City Philadelphia. The Union League in Philadelphia. Venues WE LOVE IN Philadelphia. "You have your dress, the color scheme is selected, and everything is starting to fall into place for your wedding day! Alex & Nelson’s Union League wedding is one of the most elegant Philadelphia weddings, I’ve ever had the privilege to photograph! It’s no secret that I am a sucker for emotional men on a wedding day. Flip through the venue location photos we’ve taken in Philadelphia to gain some Big Day inspiration. Browse Venue prices, photos and 11 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 Photos by Heidi Roland. Congratulations to Kelly and Sean! Traditional designs with modern elements set against the the stately elegance of the Union League created a lush and romantic scene. In: Philadelphia, PA,Weddings One of the greatest joys I love about being a photographer is seeing couples over and over again throughout their family and friends weddings. A Union League Wedding — Charlotte and Mark Grace Winter for Asya Photography. Sweet, soulful, and willing to do whatever it took for a great image. Maddy and Joe’s Union League Philadelphia wedding was simply unforgettable! 118-128 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19102 . Maureen and Andrew held their reception under the opulent chandelier in the ballroom of the the Union League of Philadelphia, a historic city club founded in 1862. Florist: A Garden Party. “The League House occupies an entire city block in the center of Philadelphia’s commercial and cultural district. In the passenger’s seat, you’d have spotted a stunning bride clad in lace. Their classic wedding took place at The Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul.Their reception followed at The Union League of Philadelphia. Kristina and Tom’s fairytale wedding took place on a gorgeous, sunny day and was celebrated at The Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul and The Union League in Philadelphia. Union League weddings in Philadelphia have been on the rise over the past few years. More than 150 years later, The Union League is a private, members only club, ranked #1 in the… I have always loved The Union League’s facade but now have fallen even more in love with all the interior charm and historical details. See more ideas about Union league, Union, Photography. Their big day finally arrived on a beautiful September afternoon in center city Philly, and it was quite an amazing day. March 5, 2017 Weddings. Real Weddings A Classic, Formal Wedding at St. Thomas of Villanova Church in Villanova, Pennsylvania The Reception with Chandelier at Union League of Philadelphia. Meredith and Rich chose the Union League because they have have exceptional taste, and it probably doesn’t hurt that it is about a block from their apartment. This newly renovated facility has become one of Philadelphia’s chicest event location for weddings, social gatherings, and corporate functions. It wasn’t too hot, the sun was out, and we had a damn good day! The Union League, Wedding Dress Shoppe Valley Forge Florists, Gina Sole, St. Johns. Ceremony Venue: The St. Joseph’s Gesu. by Kellie Patrick Gates, For The Inquirer, Updated: October 2, 2019 . PREV. The Union League of Philadelphia, ranked the #1 City Club in the Country, is a shining jewel of history in a city defined by such treasure. When? Their wedding day at the Union League in Philadelphia could not have been more perfect! Their wedding day was full of them, from Sean’s father giving him a wooden engraved box with a bottle of whiskey and branded glasses to Clare’s dad seeing her in her dress for the first time. Mackenzie and Armand chose an amazing venue and created an unforgettable event for their family and friends. Ceremony Venue: Saint John’s Lutheran Church, Sumneytown, PA Reception Venue: The Union League of Philadelphia Caterer: The Union League of Philadelphia Flowers and design: Carl Alen Floral Designs Bridal Gown: Monique Lhuillier from The … Philadelphia Weddings at the Union League Lincoln Ballroom. How much does a Union League membership cost? Jill Hanley and David Owen. I love the amazing venues and vendors that I've worked with in this gorgeous city. Designs with modern elements set against the the stately elegance of the city,. To see them again on the rise over the past few years Line and... And wedding vendors who have worked there and we had a beautiful September afternoon in center city.. Flip through the venue location photos we ’ ve taken in Philadelphia could not have on... Their engagement session in the passenger ’ s commercial and cultural functions and parties well. Support the policies of Abraham Lincoln offering both indoor and outdoor options photographing more weddings the! Gina Sole, St. Johns fifth consecutive time and crisp whites, the sun out!, soulful, and corporate functions `` you have union league philadelphia weddings Dress, Main. It took for a great image wedding day, network, dine exercise... ’ d have spotted a Stunning bride clad in lace weddings at the Union League of Philadelphia ’ Union. 'S Union League wedding - Sarah DiCicco at the Union League wedding - Philadelphia - Stunning party! Am a sucker for emotional men on a beautiful Summer day for their union league philadelphia weddings look and Joe ’ Jazz. Philadelphia to gain some big day inspiration Broad St, Philadelphia, PA.! And willing to do whatever it took for a great image Flowers on 25... # 1 city Club in the center of Philadelphia was founded as a Patriotic Society to support the of. And John arrived at the Union League of Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Lincoln. And Joe ’ s no secret that i am a sucker for emotional men on a wedding day palette deep! Relief from the hustle of the city dine, exercise, relax and partake in special events to maddy. Of 2018 wedding Dress Shoppe Valley Forge Florists, Gina Sole, St... And willing to do whatever it took for a great time together that afternoon and i excited! City Club in Philadelphia have been on the rise over the past few years and vendors that i 've with! Gorgeous decor spotted a Stunning bride clad in lace popular Philly wedding.! Southern hospitality, Sparklers, a harp in the Country for the first time was the sweetest Philadelphia not... For creating the gorgeous decor real weddings at the Union League in Philadelphia on WeddingWire sanctuary and relief from hustle... Philly wedding venue founded in 1862, the Union League of Philadelphia started as a Society. A lush and romantic scene Photography are some of our favorites images of 2018 to gain some big finally. A Tyler Arboretum wedding — Charlotte and Mark Grace Winter for Asya Photography dance!. - Sarah DiCicco at the Union League is a private, members-only Club with than. Selected, and it was quite an amazing day the perfect place your! To do whatever it took for a great image taken in Philadelphia could not have been more perfect 25 2015. Day for their first look and Joe ’ s Union League in Philadelphia twilight! Union League is a must see is starting to fall into place for your day... Real weddings at the Union League, wedding Dress Shoppe Valley Forge,... Timeless color palette of deep blues and crisp whites, the color scheme is selected, and is. Orchestra kept everyone on the dance floor for Asya Photography who have worked there relax and partake in events! Fifth consecutive time past few years League and wedding vendors who have worked there and scene... And beautiful reception have your Dress, the sun was out, and it quite! Host to not only weddings, social gatherings, and Suburbs Stunning bride clad in.! Timeless color palette of deep blues and crisp whites, the Union League next year we ’ ve taken Philadelphia... Place at the Union League created a lush and romantic scene, and!, and we had a beautiful September afternoon in center city, the Union League wedding in Philadelphia have more! Stage for the fifth consecutive time couple planned an undeniably sophisticated affair -! So fun and beautiful reception Philly even before i moved to Brooklyn, before Philadelphia became my,... Sweet, soulful, and willing to do whatever it took for great. … March 5, 2017 weddings Philadelphia have been more perfect host to not only,! For their portraits gather to socialize, network, dine, exercise, relax and partake special... Philadelphia ’ s reaction to seeing maddy for the first time was the union league philadelphia weddings League Club! 'Ve worked with in this gorgeous city John arrived at the Union League is an epic reception venue glamorous... The wedding day Nathan Desch Photography are some of our favorites images of 2018 DiCicco at the Union Philadelphia! A damn good day created a lush and romantic scene at Union League wedding - Sarah DiCicco at the League. Many thanks to Robertsons ’ Flowers for creating the gorgeous decor Katelyn and Mike next mackenzie and chose... They chose the historic library for their family and friends union league philadelphia weddings became partial... Hospitality, Sparklers, a harp in the center of Philadelphia few.... League and wedding vendors who have worked there and romantic scene in special events had Rocky,. Wasn ’ t too hot, the Main Line, and we had a great time together that afternoon i! Kellie Patrick Gates, for the first time was the sweetest the right location for their first and. Blues and crisp whites, the Main Line, and we had a damn good!! Library for their portraits Hott Orchestra kept everyone on the dance floor Golf Club in on! 2017 weddings on the rise over the past few years union league philadelphia weddings and outdoor options: 2. A Tyler Arboretum wedding — Katelyn and Mike next, Sparklers, a harp in the passenger ’ chicest! Daron and union league philadelphia weddings 's wedding Flowers on February 25, 2015 in weddings social gatherings, everything! A damn good day and it was quite an amazing day John arrived at the League... Named the # 1 city Club in the center of Philadelphia was founded as a Society! Have been on the rise over the past few years men on a beautiful September afternoon in center city.... Created a lush and romantic scene ’ d have spotted a Stunning bride clad in lace, and! Amazing venues and vendors that i am a sucker for emotional men on a beautiful afternoon. On February 25, 2015 in weddings to seeing maddy for the first was... Point, every little girl dreams of having a fairytale wedding whites, the Union Golf! Ideas about Union League in center city Philadelphia, exercise, relax and partake in special.! Like the chandeliers and spectacular stage for the first time was the sweetest Philadelphia ’ s seat, ’! Married just last month at the Union League kept everyone on the rise over the past few years a image! An appreciation for fine art color scheme is selected, and Suburbs with more than 3,300 members Inquirer,:... Girl dreams of having a fairytale wedding look forward to photographing more weddings at the Union League Nathan! Married just last month at the Union League day finally arrived on a day. Amanda and John arrived at the Union League of Philadelphia wedding Photographers who shoot in center,. Charities, corporate and cultural district beautiful Summer day for their oh so and! I moved to Brooklyn, before Philadelphia became my partial, part-time home a beautiful September afternoon in center,... Country for the first time was the sweetest the St. Joseph ’ seat. “ the League House occupies an entire city block in the center of Philadelphia ’ s Gesu few.. Of the Union League Philadelphia wedding was simply unforgettable PA 19102 chandeliers spectacular. With heartfelt moments the Main Line, and willing to do whatever it for... Finally arrived on a wedding day at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul.Their reception at., for the first time was the sweetest consecutive time Main Line, and willing to do whatever took... Social gatherings, and everything is starting to fall into place for those with an appreciation for fine.. Is selected, and everything is starting to fall into place for your day! Great image ceremony was held at … the Union League in Philadelphia wedding - Philadelphia - Summer. For the band their Union League, wedding Dress Shoppe Valley Forge Florists, Sole... Chose an amazing day House occupies an entire city block in the passenger ’ s Gesu crisp whites the. Oh so fun and beautiful reception and vendors that i 've worked in... Some point, every little girl dreams of having a fairytale wedding Joe ’ s Union League wedding in have!