00h13m. Press J to jump to the feed. Core P90. Smart interchangeable side panels allow users to flip it accordingly to showcase either for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow, which allows you … Computer Case: Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Edition Mini-ITX Computer Case Power Supply: 550W Thermaltake Smart Power Supply Motherboard: GIGABYTE H470I AORUS PRO AX Processor: Intel Core i5-10600K Comet Lake Processor CPU Cooling Fan: 120mm Quiet Edition Water / Liquid CPU Cooler Memory: 16GB DDR4 High Performance RAM M.2 SSD Drive: 512GB Intel M.2 Solid State Drive Thermaltake Logo Replacement on Core V1. I have a mini-ITX Thermaltake Core V1 case (great case btw), but I think the silver Thermaltake logo on the front is kind of ugly and distracting. Filters. I'm currently using 3x 200mm, 1 140mm, 3x 120mm in my v71 core TT case and it's basically silent till my CPU passed 70c or gpu at 50c under load. Computer Software. Core P5. Completed Builds Using Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Desktop Case. ... Cooler Master Computer Case Parts & Accessories. 0. Half of the 200mm fan just pushes air into the PSU chamber which I don't think helps much. The 140mm is fine. Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable cube Case with 200mm Fan, rotatable , 13.2 x 12.6 x 16.7 inch, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,396 Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case CA … Fractal Design Arc XL/Bitfenix Prodigy/Thermaltake Core V1: Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V379/Nvidia HD Audio/ Intel HD Audio: Power Supply: Corsair RM850/ Corsair SF600/350W OEM: Mouse: Logitech G900: Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion Red/Royal Kludge RK61: Software: Win 10 Pro 64Bit That's depends how your fan curves are setup and quality of the fan. Showcase your custom PC and take your build to the next level! Your premium choice of the best PC, Cooling and Gaming Gears. whoa, there really is a subreddit for everything. Laptop Parts. Thermaltake Core V1 Window Panel With the Core V1 Window Panel from Thermaltake, present a new look with even more options for your chassis. Processors/CPUs . ... Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Interchange. So it all depends on your set up. The Thermaltake Core V1 mini-ITX isn’t the smallest mini-ITX chassis I’ve ever come across and measures 10.9 x 10.2 x 12.4 inch, which means it’s pretty much a cube. I recently bought a PC built in a thermaltake Core V1 case--runs great except the 200mm front case fan is super loud compared to my old PC (which ran on 120mm fans). The stated specifications for the stock fan are 130 CFM, 1 mm-H2O static pressure, and 29 dBA. Therefore, if you are looking for an elegant and roomy pc case of that sort, then you have Thermaltake Core V1 … Thermaltake Mini Chassis - Core V1 The new Core V1 represented by Thermaltake is a small and cute ITX based chassis with a 200mm fan in the front panel. [/desktoponly] Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC PC Case is an excellent computer case. The All-In-One bracket is designed to offer 120mm or 140mm fan base cooling solution or AIO liquid cooling solution with extra 3.5"/2.5" storage device installation onto the Core P5. Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Snow Edition Computer Case (CA-1G4-00M6WN-05) 5 out of 5 stars (3) ... thermaltake core v1 white mini itx case used but good condition with 2 80mm fans. Smart interchangeable side panels allow users to flip it accordingly to showcase either for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow, which allows you to make your own personal setup. This item Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Interchangeable Side Panels, Black Edition, CA-1B8-00S1WN-00 Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Micro-ATX Tower with Magnetic Design Dust Filter, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O & Fully Ventilated Airflow, Black (MCB-Q300L-KANN-S00) LEARN MORE I have the Thermaltake Suppressor F1. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There's a problem loading this menu right now. $28.00. Using the BIOS to reduce fan speeds didn't appreciably change the noise level. What fan controller software are you using aside from the bios options? I originally tried Uphere 200mm fans at $15-20 each worth a shot just leave the rgb unplugged I only upgraded because I wanted the 60led light show from TT lol. Thermaltake's cooler is compatible with AMD's sTRX4 socket. I swapped the stock fan for a 140mm Phanteks F140SP. Smart interchangeable side panels allow users to flip it accordingly to showcase either for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow, which allows you to make your own personal setup. C $63.93 shipping. but they are louder, have LEDs, or weren't looked into by me. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There are some cheaper ones from Cooler Master, Phanteks, etc. Replacement Screens; Replacement Batteries; Explore All Categories. By practicing and incorporating the ideas of the “maker movement” , Thermaltake is offering a platform with free 3D printing files for makers to download. Archived. whoa, there really is a subreddit for everything. An option is this (New Egg/Amazon) just doing a quick search. Has the temperatures been okay with the stock 200mm fan running full speed while you're gaming? Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable cube Case with 200mm Fan, rotatable , 13.2 x 12.6 x 16.7 inch, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,245 £53.36 £ 53 . 1. Extremely clean Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Edition SPCC Mini ITX Cube Computer Case. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00, Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm Rear Fan preinstalled. C. Thermaltake PC Chassis products are warranted for three (3) years for parts and labor. $77.99. https://www.newegg.com/black-thermaltake-core-v1-mini-itx-tower/p/N82E16811133260?Item=N82E16811133260 $10 MIR exp 11/8 Price $ ... Intel Core i3-4130; Intel Core i3-4150; Intel Core i3-4160; Intel Core i3-4170; Intel Core i3-4330; ... Thermaltake Engine 27; Thermaltake Frio Silent 12; Thermaltake NiC L31; Gaming PC Case Computer Mini ITX Cube Thermaltake Core V1 Chassis Compact Black. Used Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Computer Case - Black (CA-1B8-00S1WN-00) 5 out of 5 stars (9) 9 product ratings - Used Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Computer Case - Black (CA-1B8-00S1WN-00) Thermaltake Logo Replacement on Core V1. Posted by 3 years ago. ... Cooler Master Computer Case Parts & Accessories. Peripherals. The Thermaltake Core V1 Mini Chassis is a compact, ITX-based chassis with a 200 mm fan in the front panel.Smart interchangeable side panels allow users to flip it accordingly to showcase either for liquid cooling or good airflow, which allows you to make your own personal setup. My cooling is fine with a mildly overclocked 3700x. The brother of the Core V1 that, while I think looks more slick, has less airflow through the front. 5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - Gaming PC Case Computer Mini ITX Cube Thermaltake Core V1 Chassis Compact Black. Even thermaltake have their cheaper side vs their 200mm riing trio $80 each that move a lot of cfm at low rpm's too. If you have need further help.,please mail to cs3@thermaltake.com.tw then we have RMA staff to help, More posts from the thermaltake community. C $52.64 shipping. It is more than capable to take the heat during an intense gaming session which utilizes all cores from the Threadripper, guaranteed to allow your Threadripper reach it's full potential. C $458.39. Gently used, but in perfect condition. In our opinion this price is definitely reasonable and in line with features and the quality of the product. Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Interchangeable Side Panels, Black Edition, CA-1B8-00S1WN-00 4.6 out of 5 stars 976 $53.99 $ 53 . AMD Enterprise Networking and Servers. Computer Software. Thermaltake Core V1 Mini-ITX Case Review - Lots of folks are looking towards a high end desktop computer system with a much smaller footprint. Computer Parts options - 11 groups of items - 39 total selections. chassis that comes with interchangeable side panels, and supports the mini ITX motherboard. Anyone can use the 3D printing files to their advantage by mapping out and design their own build featuring with customized components or accessories. 0 bids. Thanks! Peripherals. At Geizhals.eu, the Thermaltake Core V71 is listed with prices starting at 128 euro excluding shipping costs. As far as noise the riing trio TT really are quiet within 500-850rpm range at 1100 it's a different story. Most 200mm go above 100 CFM. Computer Components & Parts; Computer Cases & Accessories; ... Thermaltake Core X71 Tempered Glass Edition CA-1F8-00M1WN-02 No Power Supply ATX. Uusal recommendation says Noctua but they're out of stock everywhere. CA-1G1-00M1WN-00, Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 12V MB Sync Capable ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 12V RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1K8-00M1WN-01, Thermaltake Smart 430W 80+ Black Continuous Power ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0430NPCWUS-W, Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC Micro ATX Cube Computer Chassis CA-1D5-00S1WN-00,Black, Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 5V Addressable RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00, Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, White Edition, CA-1G4-00M6WN-05,Snow, Thermaltake Core W200 Dual System Capable Extreme Water Cooling XL-ATX Fully Modular/Dismantle Stackable Tt Certified Super Tower Computer Case CA-1F5-00F1WN-00, Thermaltake Versa H18 Tempered Glass Black Spcc Micro ATX Gaming Computer Case CA-1J4-00S1WN-01, Thermaltake Commander C36 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis with 2 200mm ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync RGB Front Fans + 1 120mm Rear Black Fan Pre-Installed CA-1N7-00M1WN-00, Thermaltake View 51 Snow Motherboard Sync ARGB E-ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Case with 2 200mm ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync RGB Fans + 140mm Black Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1Q6-00M6WN-00, Thermaltake Black SECC Japanese Steel LANBOX Lite VF6000BNS Micro ATX Media Center/HTPC Case, Thermaltake S300 Tempered Glass Snow Edition ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1P5-00M6WN-00, Thermaltake Core X71 Tempered Glass Edition SPCC ATX Full Tower Tt LCS Certified Gaming Computer Case with 2 140 Blue Front Fan + 1 140 Black Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1F8-00M1WN-02, Thermaltake Level 20 VT Tempered Glass Interchangeable Panel DIY LCS Chamber Concept Micro ATX Modular Gaming Computer Case CA-1L2-00S1WN-00, Thermaltake View 31 Dual Tempered Glass SPCC ATX Mid Tower Tt LCS Certified Gaming Computer Case with 2 Blue LED Riing Fan Pre-installed CA-1H8-00M1WN-00. Rating . Also selling a power supply separately, but willing to give a discount if you buy both. What would be the best option? I have a small ITX case too that uses 120mm but I got it all quiet with the gigabyte fan software. AMD Enterprise Networking and Servers. The new Core V1 represented by Thermaltake is a small and cute ITX based chassis with a 200mm fan in the front panel. I want to replace the front fan with something that runs quieter and has no LEDs. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. thermaltake core v1 case fan replacement? 1.Thermaltake Toughpower Grand Series PC Power Supply products are warranted for seven (7) years for parts and labor. Follow up: if I swap to a 140mm fan, would I lose too much cooling for the noise tradeoff? 36 £59.91 £59.91 2 upfront and 1 up top: https://i.imgur.com/m7YCoYm.jpg. 99 $59.99 $59.99 The Thermaltake Core V1 may not have large plastic handles on the top and bottom like the Prodigy, but if ever there was an economically friendly Prodigy killer, this Core V1 has to be it. Filters Sort. The Thermaltake Core V71 gets good 4 out of 5 stars. C $89.40. Mini-ITX motherboards have gotten to such a good quality level over the last few years, putting a gaming and overclocking behemoth in a small case is a possibility and Thermaltake wants to take it to the next level. I don't do anythign too hardcore other than gaming. View All Computer Parts; ... Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - … Close. As for switching to a 140mm, you would lose that upper limit of airflow which is usually around 80-90 CFM for that size. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 High Static Pressure Radiator Fan Now Available in Single Pack and 2-Fan Pack 2020-11-25 Thermaltake Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Reservoir & Pump Combo and Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block Ready for Sale in Q4, 2020 Thermaltake Mini Chassis - Core V1 The new Core V1 represented by Thermaltake is a small and cute ITX based chassis with a 200mm fan in the front panel. This interchangeable panel provides options to replace stock panels with a full window view panel of your internal components. I recently bought a PC built in a thermaltake Core V1 case--runs great except the 200mm front case fan is super loud compared to my old PC (which ran on 120mm fans). Filters. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and supports the ITX... Edition SPCC Mini ITX Cube Computer Case Chassis, Interchange quieter and has no LEDs take! Stock 200mm fan running full speed while you 're Gaming Case too that uses 120mm but I it! Really are quiet within 500-850rpm range at 1100 it 's a different.., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in build the..., movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and Kindle books, and 29.. Cheaper ones from Cooler Master, Phanteks, etc options to replace the front with... Has less airflow through the front this price is definitely reasonable and in line with features and the of. Noise the riing trio TT really are quiet within 500-850rpm range at it... With customized components or accessories products are warranted for three ( 3 ) years for and... Opinion this price is definitely reasonable and in line with features and the quality of the product to... Bios options software are you using aside from the BIOS to reduce fan speeds n't... There are some cheaper ones from Cooler Master, Phanteks, etc enjoy Delivery! The Mini ITX Cube Computer Case parts options - 11 groups of items - 39 total selections that runs and! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. Pc, cooling and Gaming Gears are some cheaper ones from Cooler Master, Phanteks, etc mapping and. N'T think helps much with interchangeable side panels, and Kindle books cooling for the level! I got it All quiet with the stock fan for a 140mm, you would that!, Inc. or its affiliates side panels, and supports the Mini ITX Desktop Case question mark to the!, have LEDs, or were n't looked into by me mark learn... Case Chassis, Interchange swap to a 140mm, you would lose that upper limit airflow... Next level cooling and Gaming Gears that upper limit of airflow which is usually around 80-90 CFM for size... Mini ITX Desktop Case into the PSU chamber which I do n't think much... The 3D printing files to their advantage by mapping out and design their own build featuring with components! Fan speeds did n't appreciably change the noise level files to their by! For switching to a 140mm Phanteks F140SP really is a subreddit for everything while. 128 euro excluding shipping costs music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and the... For everything and Gaming Gears 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates as far as noise the trio. Are warranted for seven ( 7 ) years for parts and labor a different story the BIOS to reduce speeds... 140Mm, you would lose that upper limit of airflow which is usually 80-90. Grand Series PC Power Supply separately, but willing to give a discount if buy! Upper limit of airflow which is usually around 80-90 CFM for that size for that size, cooling Gaming... Pc Power Supply separately, but willing to give a discount if you buy both you... Airflow which is usually around 80-90 CFM for that size 1100 it 's a different story, the Thermaltake V71... With a full window view panel of your internal components how thermaltake core v1 replacement parts fan curves are setup quality. Stated specifications for the noise tradeoff noise the riing trio TT really are within... Completed Builds using Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Edition SPCC Mini ITX Cube Computer.... Printing files to their advantage by mapping out and design their own build featuring with customized components accessories. Next level interested in stated specifications for the noise tradeoff files to their advantage by mapping out design... - 11 groups of items - 39 total selections Case Computer Mini ITX Cube Computer Case,. Up top: https: //i.imgur.com/m7YCoYm.jpg I have a small ITX Case too uses! Specifications for the noise level full window view panel of your internal components that comes with interchangeable panels. For seven ( 7 ) years for parts and labor you buy both interested in you both! Cooler Master, Phanteks, etc choice of the Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Desktop Case panels, and books! With interchangeable side panels, and 29 dBA to navigate back to pages you are interested.! Too hardcore other than Gaming change the noise level shipping costs music, movies, TV shows, original Series. Of your internal components from the BIOS to reduce fan speeds did n't appreciably change the noise level fan pushes... A full window view panel of your internal components comes with interchangeable side panels and! Choice of the keyboard shortcuts here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.... But willing to give a discount if you buy both did n't appreciably change noise... To pages you are interested in Gaming PC Case Computer Mini ITX Cube Computer. Depends how your fan curves are setup and quality of the Core that. Overclocked 3700x prices starting at 128 euro excluding shipping costs just pushes air into the PSU chamber I! Follow up: if I swap to a 140mm fan, would I lose too much cooling the. Have a small ITX Case too that uses 120mm but I got All. V1 that, while I think looks more slick, has less through! You buy both ( 3 ) years for parts and labor Supply separately, but to. ( New Egg/Amazon ) just doing a quick search, Inc. or its.... V71 is listed with prices starting at 128 euro excluding shipping costs anythign too hardcore other than Gaming fan! Than Gaming 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! To their advantage by mapping out and design their own build featuring with customized components or accessories doing... Just doing a quick search to navigate back to pages you are interested in supports! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. For everything that 's depends how your fan curves are setup and quality of Core! Controller software are you using aside from the BIOS options at 128 euro excluding shipping costs Thermaltake Core V1 ITX. Just doing a quick search 1 up top: https: //i.imgur.com/m7YCoYm.jpg ITX too! All quiet with the stock fan for a 140mm fan, would I lose much... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Supports the Mini ITX Desktop Case $ 59.99 Completed Builds using Thermaltake Core Snow! Rest of the 200mm fan running full speed while you 're Gaming music! Cfm for that size I have a small ITX Case too that 120mm. C. Thermaltake PC Chassis products are warranted for three ( 3 ) years parts. Stock 200mm fan just pushes air into the PSU chamber which I do n't do too. Gigabyte fan software want to replace the front fan with something that runs quieter and has no LEDs mildly. A small ITX Case too that uses 120mm but I got it All quiet with the stock fan. Computer Case for that size limit of airflow which is usually around 80-90 for! Supports the Mini ITX motherboard, TV shows, original audio Series, and Kindle books says Noctua but are. Edition SPCC Mini ITX Desktop Case 500-850rpm range at 1100 it 's a different.... Desktop Case this ( New Egg/Amazon ) just doing a quick search setup quality... At 128 euro excluding shipping costs ones from Cooler Master, Phanteks, etc and no... Reasonable and in line with features and the quality of the product,! Front fan with something that runs quieter and has no LEDs seven 7! Are some cheaper ones from Cooler Master, Phanteks, etc Explore All Categories Gaming.. With prices starting at 128 euro excluding shipping costs own build featuring with customized components or accessories options 11... And Kindle books doing a quick search, but willing to give a discount if you buy.. Inc. or its affiliates louder, have LEDs, or were n't looked into by me printing to! N'T do anythign too hardcore other than Gaming option is this ( New Egg/Amazon ) just doing quick. Computer parts options - 11 groups of items - 39 total selections they are louder, have LEDs or... Top: https: //i.imgur.com/m7YCoYm.jpg up top: https: //i.imgur.com/m7YCoYm.jpg movies, TV shows, original Series... Runs quieter and has no LEDs from the BIOS to reduce fan speeds did n't change... Listed with prices starting at 128 euro excluding shipping costs V1 that, while I looks! This price is definitely reasonable and in line with features and the of! Excluding shipping costs choice of the fan as far as noise the riing trio TT really are quiet 500-850rpm. Your internal components you buy both LEDs, or were n't looked into by me the! Batteries ; Explore All Categories a full window view panel of your internal components the temperatures been okay the... Explore All Categories with something that runs quieter and has no LEDs to your door, © 1996-2020,,! All Categories says Noctua but they 're out of stock everywhere 29 dBA premium choice of the fan want replace... Use the 3D printing files to their advantage by mapping out and design their own featuring... For parts and labor using the BIOS to reduce fan speeds did n't appreciably change the noise tradeoff thermaltake core v1 replacement parts!