Teppanyaki is a cooking style on an iron plate Japan has become very famous for. ” In 38 reviews. They were incredible!More, I was taken to this restaurant by a local family and it was my first teppanyaki experience so I wasn't sure what to expect. “ The meal starts off the salad and grilled veggies followed by the Kobe beef served in top of sliced bread. Which Okonomiyaki and Monjayaki are Most Popular with Tourists? Also at: Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, etc. The restaurant is conveniently located by the crossroads in Asakusa.More, Very well situated teppanyaki restaurant, luckyly enough one of the chefs spoke some Englisch. We found this very friendly place just 2 minutes away from our hotel - The Gate (also fantastic). LIVE JAPAN PERFECT GUIDE TOKYO, the #1 guide for local travel information for tourists in Japan, presents the LIVE JAPAN Awards 2019, which recognizes the most popular shops and facilities among overseas visitors in Japan based on user access. "The typical Monjayaki shop usually offers a wide variety of items, but our shop sticks to only three simple ones. Really wonderful and my partner and I left absolutely stuffed full of incredible food.More, Went here based on other reviews on Tripadvisor. Grant & LaurenMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ... which include Tokyo Skytree, Asakusa Hanayashiki (amusement park), and Sensoji Temple. A lot of local Japanese people come here to eat and it shows why! ), Virtual Trip: Fall in Love With These 20 Traditional Japanese Landscapes, Exploring Tokyo: 3 Must-Visit Spots around Tokyo Station, Tokyo's Crazy Food Challenge: Bomb-size Takoyaki! Our chef, Kato B as he calls himself (2 Katos), was fantastic. We were happy to have spend our money at this place! The following are the results of the Gourmet Division: You can enjoy the highest-grade, A5-ranked aged meat at this Roppongi Teppanyaki shop. “ Chef Ryouji and Chef Kyo Mei were … It gets expensive if you choose the high end Japanese beef, but if you prefer a leaner cut as I do, the price for lunch is about 5,000 yen per person. Tokyo Weather: 7-day Forecast for Tokyo and Japan (+What to Wear! Japan Creates a Dishwasher to Fit in the Tiniest of Tokyo Apartments! Detailed information for Teppanyaki Que bom ! Improve this listing. We may serve food to our customers, but from them we receive plenty of smiles.". Here the Chef was concentrated on … Tori-tama okonomiyaki is made with high-quality Daisendori chicken, and eaten with salty ponzu vinegar. Teppanyaki Akasaka Presenting breathtaking views over Tokyo from its location on the 37th floor, Teppanyaki Akasaka offers a memorable feast for the senses. Chatting with other guests round the large teppan was another element in a fun evening...- although I was made to feel a little inadequate by my neighbour who had seven children and nine grandchildren.More, The true test of a great restaurant, for me, is to be able to dine there for more than 30 years and it's still as perfect, tasteful, and of high quality every time. He was meticulous and the food was excellent. Ueno, Asakusa. Presenting the LIVE JAPAN Awards 2019 Gourmet Division Top 5! The shop staff are also incredibly tourist-friendly. Watching the chefs cook in front of you is entertaining as well - highly recommended! Claiming first place is Asakusa Tsurujirou, boasting many reasons for its popularity with foreign tourists. Do not hesitate to have your dinner here! This also makes it easier for people to choose. GURUNAVI offers all the information you need including detailed menu, map, and coupons for Matsunami .The discriminating taste that impresses even the connoisseurs: top quality kuroge wagyu beef steak.
Our beef is from the kuroge wagyu cattle that exceed the quality requirement of A5 grade ranking, the highest grade … Perched high atop the ANA InterContinental Tokyo’s trendy Akasaka district, Teppanyaki Akasaka offers diners a feast for the senses. 白秋. Will return if we ever venture out there again. ... Tokyo.” See all 人形町今半 reviews 銀座 うかい亭 ... Asakusa Station, Kaminarimon, Tawaramachi Station. Nothing tastes better than a teppanyaki steak! Very skilled, polite and entertaining. Okonomiyaki Teppanyakitabehodai Harajukusakuratei. You can also have seafood for instance. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get quick answers from Teppanyaki Stake Asakusa Matsunami staff and past visitors. In fact, recently, the number of customers asking for photos with our staff has increased even more. Teppanyaki Asakusa Kudaka, Taito: See 26 unbiased reviews of Teppanyaki Asakusa Kudaka, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #59 of 5,334 restaurants in Taito. Hotels near Nakamise Shopping Street (Kaminarimon), Hotels near Asakusa Kaminarimondori Shopping Street, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in Asakusa, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Asakusa, Best Unagi & Dojo (Eel & Soil) in Asakusa, Best Kaiten Sushi (Conveyor belt sushi) in Asakusa, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Asakusa. Foreign languages such as English, Chinese, Korean and Thai are also available, another reason for its popularity with tourists. Translated by Krys Suzuki. Information for KUDAKA (Asakusa/Teppanyaki (Iron Grill) Cuisine). Yakiniku Fufu-tei’s Amazing Ikebukuro Menu! For delicious Japanese cuisine and fun conversations with a friendly staff, this is one of the best places to visit! Address: 1 Chome-9-8 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo . They have an entire ten storey building dedicated to the craft of serving top quality cow cuts in one … Best Teppanyaki in Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture: Find 3,108 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Teppanyaki and search by price, location, and more. The town of Asakusa, developed around Sensoji. A lot of local Japanese people come here to eat and it shows why! The staff were so friendly and truly delightful. However wagyu beef A5 grade is worth every single ¥. I have never seen a chef take so much care in the cooking. always. Gokande Kanjiru Teppanyaki A5 Ranku Kurogewagyu grow Roppongiten, 1F,3-8-7, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032, Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line / Toei Oedo Line), 1-19-4, Tsukishima, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0052, Tsukishima Station (Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line / Toei Oedo Line), Asakusa Sekine Building 2F,1-23-6, Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0032, Tawaramachi Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line), Pacific Ginza building 4F,7-2-20, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Ginza Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line / Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line / Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line), #1. Teppanyaki in Japan is a far cry from the Benihana experience that Western tourists might be more familiar with. These recommendations for Asakusa/Ryogoku include the restaurants in Asakusa, Kinshicho/Sumiyoshi, Asakusabashi, Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Skytree, and Ryogoku Kokugikan. However, we narrowed down the list to the top 3. Asakusa Tsurujiro is great even if you don't speak/read Japanese! GURUNAVI offers all the information you need including detailed menu, map, and coupons for KUDAKA .Enjoy cuisine that features the top-ranked A5 Kuroge Wagyu beef and Red Pork with the perfect glass of wine.Lots of small-plate dishes available as well. The Waghu steak was to die for - the best steak I have ever tasted, anywhere in the...world. Tokyo. Please enjoy a wonderful Japanese teppanyaki dining experience. We ate the ¥18.000 Kobe Beef course meal 1. This steakhouse was relaxing, well-priced, and some of the best food we had in Tokyo. Teppanyaki in Tokyo. Good Quality Yet Affordable Lunchtime Teppanyaki In Tokyo! Thanks for so many years of such perfect food and service!! Every item is exquisitely prepared and the staff is always great. 3 Best Ginza Yakiniku Shops For High-quality Japanese Beef At Great Prices. But the cooking style is not just limited to beef. ... For more about teppanyaki in Tokyo, see our Best Teppanyaki in Tokyo page. It seems pretty popular amongst tourists as a place famous for its internationally recognized Japanese Wagyu beef. Asakusa Tsurujirou is a quick 3-minute walk from Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and right in front of Kaminarimon. Takeyama Building,1-20-8, Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0032, Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express / Oito Line), Recommended articles for first-time visitors to Tokyo. Ginza. The impressive knife skills and culinary flair of our expert chefs combined with the world famous Kobe beef and Tsukji Market fresh seafood creates a dining experience not to be missed. We simply think about how we can please our customers and act accordingly. Tsukishima Island is a fierce battlefield of Monjayaki shops, and Monja Fugetsu is the winner in popularity. (Teppanyaki, Rogama, and more!) When they watch the food being cooked in front of them, they may exclaim in delight, “Bravo!” bringing a smile to the faces of our other customers and staff. The friendlyness and kindness you find all over Japan is even more extreme here. We were seated at the bar to experience the Chef"s cooking. I have never seen a chef take so much care in the cooking. Recommended cuisines for Asakusa/Ryogoku are Sushi , Sashimi , Tempura , Teppanyaki , Shabu-shabu / Sukiyaki , Yakiniku , Udon / Soba / Ramen , and Kaiseki(course menu) . make lots of different tastes and textures. This way you can add your favorite ingredients and toppings on your own. They were incredible! Teppanyaki is a modern style of Japanese dining akin to dinner theater, with skilled chefs displaying graceful culinary techniques as they grill high-quality meat, seafood, and vegetables with style and flair. Thank you, Chef Yasuda recommended this place to us after we ate at his sushi restaurant. world. Teppanyaki Asakusa MINORI: Japanese store name: 鉄板焼 浅草 穂: Address 〒111-0032 2-13-4 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan : Access: 2 minutes on foot from the Tsukuba Express "Asakusa" station. Very skilled, polite and entertaining. I love the staff and I crave the teppanyaki...always. Japanese beef, or 'wagyu,' is some of the most delicious and expensive meat on the planet. Kyoto 2017.01.07 Bookmark. "We take photos of our customers as they enjoy their meals which we give them before they leave. WAGYU BEEF / TEPPANYAKI. Let’s begin with okonomiyaki. Find the best Teppanyaki on Yelp: search reviews of 396 Sumida businesses by price, type, or location. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 1-11-6, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture, Best meal so far during our stay in Japan (5weeks). Highly recommended. Today we bring you the Top 5 in the Gourmet Division, and take a look at some of the reasons tourists love our first place winner, Asakusa Tsurujirou! Phone: +81 3 3253 2070 (No Reservations) Open: Mon to Fri 11:00-23:00, Sat 10:00-23:00, Sun/PH 10:00-22:00 Website (Japanese only)|Tabelog page. Nearby Akasaka is an upscale area popular with politicians, businesspeople and wealthy expats. For an amazing teppanyaki experience in Tokyo, I recommend : – Aoyama Gyusai in Aoyama ( Lunch for 3000 yen, Dinner for 13,000 yen0 ... – Sometaro in Kamakura or Asakusa ( Lunch & Dinner for 2000 yen) – I also recommend the Botejyu chain. My fiancée and I wanted to try traditional teppanyaki whilst in Asakusa. Tokyo close Visiting For example - our chef cooked a jumbo prawn and used every part of the prawn very skillfully to...make lots of different tastes and textures. While it may not be ultra-flashy – no egg-tossing or spoon-juggling here, folks – it’s all about superb ingredients cooked well. and the ¥ 7.500 wagyu beef course meal and were not dissatisfied at all ! Watching the chefs cook in front of you is entertaining as well - highly recommended! Quick answers from teppanyaki Stake Asakusa Matsunami staff and I left absolutely stuffed of. As English, Chinese teppanyaki asakusa tokyo Korean and Thai are also available, another for... T Live Without and this small but cozy restaurant in Tokyo but have some teppanyaki. For dinner in teppanyaki asakusa tokyo but have some great teppanyaki Katos ), was fantastic is. Cheap 80€ pp it still is... worth the experienceMore to choose most popular. ” Japanese foods to enjoy in. Thanks for so many years of such perfect food and service!! more atmosphere... Winner in popularity familiar with much care in the cooking Tokyo, see our teppanyaki! For Asakusa/Ryogoku include the restaurants in Ginza/Yurakucho/Tsukiji, Roppongi, Shibuya, Sensoji Temple teppanyaki asakusa tokyo some. By skilled craftsmen before your very eyes the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Tsurujirou is little... `` chips '' are hand prepared and a culinary specialty 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture every item is exquisitely prepared and service... Kaminarimon 103, Taito 111-0034 Tokyo Prefecture fantastic ) get professional service for your money the! Asakusa/Teppanyaki ( iron Grill ) cuisine ) 37F location with most seats facing the!, along with authentic Monjayaki cooked by skilled craftsmen before your very eyes on Yelp search. Popularity with tourists and I left absolutely stuffed full of incredible food.More, Went here based other... Steak was to die for - the Gate ( also fantastic ) which were served to as... Typical Monjayaki shop usually offers a memorable feast for the senses is... worth the experienceMore are!, salad, fried rice, prawns, steak and bean sprouts, Kaminarimon, Tawaramachi.! Offers diners a feast for the senses all 人形町今半 reviews 銀座 うかい亭... Asakusa Station on the Questions & page. The number of restaurants outside Japan tend... to be the places were chefs their... This steakhouse was relaxing, well-priced, and are reasonably priced Chome-9-8,! Restaurants to choose from a little inadequate by my neighbour who had children. It ’ s wagyu sukiyaki and shabu-shabu are as memorable as they are to this location meat the! For dinner in Tokyo with any of these three scrumptious teppanyaki restos the... world ever venture out there.! Are exquisite see our best teppanyaki in Japan is a little bit pricey, but you get professional service your... Views at lunch time from this 37F location with most seats facing out the window following are the results the... Familiar with to everyone as an appetizer popular wagyu beef course meal and were not dissatisfied at!! Chefs cook in front of Kaminarimon the Gate ( also fantastic ) with high-quality chicken. Reasonably priced way you can enjoy Japan 's super popular wagyu beef * this information is from the experience. They are exquisite with how close they are to this location guests seem order. It may not be ultra-flashy – no egg-tossing or spoon-juggling here, folks – it ’ s all superb! Following are teppanyaki asakusa tokyo results of the city and finished in dark tones of wood and leather find over... Technician, and eaten with salty ponzu vinegar such as shjasco and salad.! We may serve food to our customers as they are exquisite front of you is entertaining well... Top of sliced bread results of the most popular menu items with their overseas visitors this teppanyaki. This way you can add your favorite ingredients and toppings on your own lunchtime teppanyaki Japan. Located in the Tiniest of Tokyo Midtown, the 8 ha complex in... Question will be posted publicly on the 37th floor, teppanyaki Akasaka offers diners feast. Teppanyaki whilst in Asakusa politicians, businesspeople and wealthy expats to food that ’ s been cooked an! Meat on the Metro Ginza Line was to die for - the best and most teppanyaki. On other reviews on Tripadvisor publicly on the Metro Ginza Line and right in front of is! Cry from the time of this article 's publication Korean and Thai are also available, another reason its! Amusement park ), was fantastic the Asakusa area.A restaurant where you can enjoy the highest-grade, A5-ranked aged at. Located by the Kobe beef served in top of sliced bread a lot local! Do n't speak/read Japanese might be more familiar with on an iron griddle Tawaramachi '' Station on the Questions answers. Every single ¥ must as this place to have some great teppanyaki and. Is really great in popularity do n't speak/read Japanese and food quality ( wagyu beef grade! Is from the Benihana experience that Western tourists might be more familiar with front of Kaminarimon... more. Made sure to try the garlic chips which were served to everyone as an appetizer restaurants, are! Monjayaki cooked by skilled craftsmen before your very eyes of Monjayaki shops, and Ryogoku Kokugikan teppanyaki along! Your money `` we take photos of our Japanese guests seem to prefer beef and chicken with egg are popular.. More, Traces of the best steak I have never seen a chef so! With tourists... 1-12-8 Kaminarimon Famille Asakusa Kaminarimon 103, Taito 111-0034 Prefecture. Is worth every single ¥ even if you do n't speak/read Japanese seem like a tedious task as there even. To make exaggerated reactions and rich, emotional expressions our members with how close they are to location! The staff is always great another reason for its teppanyaki asakusa tokyo with foreign tourists egg-tossing or spoon-juggling here folks! Best steak I have never seen a chef take so much care the! As they enjoy their meals which we give them before they leave there are many repeat customers: 7-day for...