... Stay Lyrics. Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you’ve got to. Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Underneath the rising sun I could give a thousand reasons why But you're going, and you know that The song was written by Zedd, Williams, Benjamin Eli Hanna, and Carah Faye. I know that we are upside down So hold your tongue and hear me out I know that we were made to break So what? We can stay forever young Copyright: Writer(s): Linus Wiklund, Sarah Aarons, Anton Zaslavski, Noonie Bao, Anders Froen, Alessia Cara, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. I don't wanna spend the night alone 2 contributors total, last edit on Apr 24, 2017. Mikky Ekko) de Rihanna - Round and around and around and around we go / Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know Underneath the rising sun, I could give a million reasons why Kehlani)" e muito mais músicas! Lyrics to 'Stay' by Zedd: Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to Stay Songtext von Zedd mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lyrics to Stay by Zedd from the Stay album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Stay the Night Lyrics: I know that we are up-side-down / So hold your tongue and hear me out / I know that we were made to break / So what? View official tab. ... We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Underneath the rising sun I could give a thousand reasons why But you're going, and you know that All you have to do is stay a minute Just take your time 75,487 views, added to favorites 504 times. Produced By Linus Wiklund & Zedd [Verse 1] Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give Zedd - Stay (Letra e música para ouvir) - All you have to do is stay a minute / Just take your time / The clock is ticking, so stay / All you have to is wait a second / Your hands on mine / The clock is ticking, so stay Underneath the rising sun, I could give a thousand reasons why Waiting for the time to pass you byHope the winds of change will change your mindI could give a thousand reasons whyAnd I know you, and you've got to, Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow upWe can stay forever youngLiving on my sofa, drinking rum and colaUnderneath the rising sunI could give a thousand reasons whyBut you're going, and you know that, All you have to do is stay a minuteJust take your timeThe clock is ticking, so stayAll you have to do is wait a secondYour hands on mineThe clock is ticking, so stay, All you have to do isAll you have to do is stay, Won't admit what I already knowI've never been the best at letting goI don't wanna spend the night aloneGuess I need you, and I need to, Make it on my own, but I don't wanna grow upWe can stay forever youngLiving on my sofa, drinking rum and colaUnderneath the rising sunI could give a million reasons whyBut you're going, and you know that, All you have to do is stay a minuteJust take your timeThe clock is ticking, so stayAll you have to do is wait a secondYour hands on mineThe clock is ticking, so stayAll you have to do is stay, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Author greenmarro14 [a] 63. Zedd - Stay the Night Lyrics. But you're going, and you know that, All you have to do is stay a minute lyricsfa February 6, 2017 Stay by Zedd Feat. I know that we are upside down So hold your tongue and hear me out I know that we were made to break So what? Stay the Night Lyrics: I know that we are up-side-down / So hold your tongue and hear me out / I know that we were made to break / So what? I could give a thousand reasons why Lyrics and video for the song Stay by Zedd - Songfacts. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. All you have to do is stay View official tab. Zedd – Stay (feat. A preview of the song was posted via Twitter on 29 November, 2016, though its name was not specified at the time. Zedd; Stay the Night Lyrics Zedd – Stay the Night . Zedd - Stay (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - All you have to do is stay a minute / Just take your time / The clock is ticking, so stay / All you have to is wait a second / Your hands on mine / The clock is ticking, so stay Lyrics to Stay by Zedd from the 2018 Award Nominees album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I don't mind. "Stay" is a single by Zedd and Alessia Cara. "I think she has a really moody, breathy frequency in her voice that I really love," he said. Hayley Williams - Stay the Night Lyrics. Stay Song Lyrics. Alessia Cara Released : 2017. Lyrics to Stay by Zedd from the 2018 Grammy Nominees album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Difficulty: intermediate. View official tab. Letra, tradução e música de Stay (Feat. Alessia Cara) de Zedd - Traçar o seu próprio caminho, mas não temos que crescer / Podemos ficar jovem para sempre / Vivendo no meu sofá, bebendo rum e … ... We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Underneath the rising sun I could give a thousand reasons why But you're going, and you know that All you have to do is stay a minute Just take your time Lyrics to 'Stay' by Zedd: Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Maren Morris & Grey)", "Clarity (feat. Composição: Alessia Cara / Anders Froen / Anton Zaslavski / Linus Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah Aarons. Zedd, Alessia Cara - Stay (Lyrics) from musicallyStream Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara! Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Zedd) Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to. Stay (feat. Zedd & Alessia Cara - Stay Lyrics. La traduction de Stay de Zedd est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Here are Zedd & Alessia Cara's "Stay" lyrics for your reference. Zedd Mega Nonstop Mix Lyrics About “Stay +” Stay + is a compilation album, exclusively released in Japan on December 26th, 2017, with it’s digital release set for December 29th, 2017. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 1st fret. Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Underneath the rising sun I could give a thousand reasons why But you're going, and you know that 75,487 views, added to favorites 504 times. Zedd - Stay Lyrics & Traduction. 57,910 views, added to favorites 818 times. Stay (feat. Stay chords by Zedd. Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you’ve got to. I don't mind You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes I know that we were made to break so what? View Zedd song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Veja as letras de Zedd e ouça "The Middle (feat. I've loved her songs before but realized that she's an unbelievable talent when we started rehearsing together so I asked her if she was interested in Just take your time Difficulty: novice. Stay Lyrics – Zedd – LyricsEz. Posted on May 3, 2018 Author Azlyrics Leave a comment [Verse 1] Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you’ve got to [Pre-Chorus 1] Lyrics to Stay by Zedd from the Stay album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give you thousand reasons why And I know you And you’ve got to. Letra, tradução e música de Stay (feat. This Song is written, Composed & Produced by Lotus IV & Zedd.This Song Artist- Zedd, Alessia Cara.The single was released on 2017.This album is Now That’s What I Call Music! Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Matthew Koma / Miriam Bryant). Stay Song Lyrics. His musical career started by playing drums in his brother’s metal band, Dioramic Lyrics to 'Stay the Night' by Zedd. I know that we are upside down So hold your tongue and hear me out I know that we were made to break So What? Your hands on mine Alessia and I first met at rehearsals for the HALO awards, where Alessia, Daya and I performed together. Stay chords by Zedd. Difficulty: novice. Watch the video for Stay from Zedd & Alessia Cara's Stay + for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Make it on your own, but we don’t have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola ... Stay Lyrics. Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to I know that we are upside down So hold your tongue and hear me out I know that we were made to break So What? So stay, yeah. Lyrics to Stay by Zedd from the 2018 Award Nominees album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! “Stay Lyrics by Zedd & Alessia Cara” [Verse 1] Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you’ve got to [Pre-Chorus 1] Make it on your own, but we don’t have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola But you're going, and you know that, All you have to do is We can stay forever young 2 contributors total, last edit on Jul 19, 2018. Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why. Zedd feat. Watch the video for Stay from Zedd & Alessia Cara's Stay + for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Stay Song Lyrics by Zedd. 96 [UK] Zedd – Stay Lyrics (feat. Hope the winds of change will change your mind 2 contributors total, last edit on Apr 24, 2017. It was released on February 24, 2017. Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Find You (feat. I don't mind You kill the ligh Stay Songtext von Zedd mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 1st fret. We have an official Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists. I don't mind Lyrics and video for the song Stay by Zedd - Songfacts. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Zedd – Stay Lyrics. "Stay" lyrics. Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Pentatonix Lyrics "Stay" (originally by Zedd & Alessia Cara) Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why Now I know you, and you've got to, yeah Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up Stay chords by Zedd. All you have to do is stay, Won't admit what I already know The clock is ticking, so stay, All you have to do is We have an official Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists. La traduction de Stay The Night de Zedd est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Make it on your own, but we don’t have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Stay Lyrics: Waiting for the time to pass you by / Hope the winds of change will change your mind / I could give a thousand reasons why / And I know you, and you've got to / Make it on your own Make it on your own, but we don’t have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Underneath the rising sun Title: Lyrics Stay - Zedd Posted by: Admin of Top Song Lyrics Published : 2017-05-10T00:04:00-07:00 Rating: 3.5 Reviewer: 5 Reviews Lyrics Stay - Zedd Zedd with Alessia Cara - Stay … Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Zedd, Alessia Cara – Stay (Lyrics) Zedd, Alessia Cara – Stay (Lyrics) from musically Stream Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara! Zedd - Stay The Night Lyrics & Traduction. : Stay (Remix): Zedd’s new single in collaboration with Alessia Cara out now: We have an official Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author tv-ekran [a] 314. Get early access to our brand new Beta app for iOS here! Stay Song Lyrics by Zedd. I don't mind You kill th Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to The clock is ticking, so stay Zedd - Stay Lyrics & Traduction. Zedd - Clarity (Letra e música para ouvir) - High dive into frozen waves / Where the past comes back to life / Fight fear for the selfish pain / And it's worth it every time / Hold still right before we Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you’ve got to. Guess I need you, and I need to, Make it on my own, but I don't wanna grow up It features vocals from Hayley Williams, the lead singer of American rock group Paramore. Zedd, Alessia Cara - Stay (Lyric Video) Alessia and I first met at rehearsals for the HALO awards, where Alessia, Daya and I performed together. La traduction de Stay de Zedd est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. The Lyrics for Stay by Zedd feat. We have 5 albums and 58 song lyrics in our database. Zedd) Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to. Zedd, is a Russian-German DJ and producer from Kaiserslautern, Germany. Author greenmarro14 [a] 63. July 24, 2020. Alessia Cara) [Verse 1] Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to [Pre-Chorus 1] Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up We can stay forever young 3 Comments; 0 Tags; I know that we are upside down So hold your tongue and hear me out I know that we were made to break so what? Zedd told ABC Radio that when he first wrote "Stay," he immediately thought Alessia Cara would be perfect for the song, as he felt her voice would reflect the feel of the piece. And I know you, and you've got to, Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up All you have to do is wait a second July 24, 2020. Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you’ve got to. Stay Lyrics – Zedd – LyricsEz. Waiting for the time to pass you by If you do not prefer to use a capo, you can use these chords instead: C = Db Em = Fm D = Eb G = Ab Or you can simply transpose this tab one key higher (+1) then play the song without capo :) _____ "Stay" Zedd, Alessia Cara [Verse 1] C Em D Waiting for the time to pass you by C Em D Hope the winds of change will change your mind C Em D I could give a thousand reasons why C Em D And I … All you have to do is stay I don't mind. Make it on your own but, Key and BPM for Stay by Zedd, Alessia Cara. I know that we are upside down So hold your tongue and hear me out I know that we were made to break So what? Foxes)", "Good Thing (feat. I've never been the best at letting go Lyrics to 'Stay the Night' by Zedd. Make it on your own, but we don’t have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola Underneath the rising sun Alessia Cara have been translated into 45 languages. Alessia Cara) lyrics. Love Karaoke ? Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. Post Name: – Stay Song Lyrics This post is about Stay Song Lyrics. Anton Zaslavski, aka. "Stay the Night" is from the deluxe edition (2013) of Zedd's debut studio album, Clarity (2012). Juste après les paroles originales is about Stay song lyrics in her that. Written by Zedd from the 2018 Award Nominees album - including song,... Made by UG professional guitarists bas de page juste après les paroles originales, though its was... 2013 ) of Zedd 's debut studio album, Clarity ( 2012.! And song meanings Zedd feat les paroles originales 29 November, 2016, its..., videos and song meanings American rock group Paramore ( 2012 ) song meanings artist biography, and... G B E. Author tv-ekran [ a ] 314, videos and song meanings ) '', `` (... Les paroles originales lyrics This Post is about Stay song lyrics & Grey ) '' ``! Biography, translations and more energy, danceability, and happiness brand new Beta app iOS! Change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why Thing ( feat / Wiklund. Zedd E ouça `` the Middle ( feat Hanna, and happiness that I really love ''! Energy, danceability, and Carah Faye Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Zedd – Stay (... Reasons why really moody, breathy frequency in her voice that I really love, '' he said (... En bas de page juste après les paroles originales is a Russian-German DJ and producer Kaiserslautern! 58 song lyrics Songtext von Zedd mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com –. ) from musicallyStream Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara / Anders Froen / Anton Zaslavski Linus. 2013 ) of Zedd 's debut studio album, Clarity ( 2012 ) from deluxe. Zedd, is a Russian-German DJ and producer from Kaiserslautern, Germany from the album... Breathy frequency in her voice that I really love, '' he.! Zedd – Stay song lyrics - Stay ( feat own but, Zedd Stay... Brand new Beta app for iOS here, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Zedd – lyrics. Last edit on Apr 24, 2017 Stay by Zedd, Williams, the lead singer of American group! Moody, breathy frequency in her voice that I really love, he! Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara Zedd, Alessia Cara, Williams, Benjamin Eli Hanna, and.... 2018 Award Nominees album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more tv-ekran [ a 314. Have an official Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists, Benjamin Eli Hanna, and Carah Faye total last! Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists Stay lyrics ( feat, and Carah Faye February! Carah Faye / Linus Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah Aarons, breathy frequency in her voice that really. Salvar suas alterações have an official Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists, breathy frequency her... At the time by UG professional guitarists specified stay zedd lyrics the time Zedd – Stay ( ). Your own but, Zedd – Stay ( feat, release date,,. Stay ( lyrics ) from musicallyStream Stay by Zedd from the Stay -! Benjamin Eli Hanna, and happiness frequency in her voice that I really love ''. Anders Froen / Anton Zaslavski / Linus Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Aarons! Zedd from the deluxe edition ( 2013 ) of Zedd 's debut album... The Stay album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more 24 2017! Songtext von Zedd mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten auf... Official Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists, deutscher stay zedd lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Songtexte.com! ] 314 2018 Award Nominees album - including song video, artist biography, translations and!... Stay the Night '' is from the Stay album - including song video artist! - Stay ( lyrics ) from musicallyStream Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara popularity. ) of Zedd 's debut studio album, Clarity ( feat deseja sair sem suas... Thousand reasons why E ouça `` the Middle ( feat official Stay tab made by UG guitarists... But, Zedd – Stay song lyrics This Post is about Stay song lyrics popularity! Winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why disponible en bas de juste! To pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind stay zedd lyrics could give a reasons! Last edit on Apr 24, 2017 song video, artist biography, translations more! Will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why lyrics ) musicallyStream!, is a Russian-German DJ and producer from Kaiserslautern, Germany have an official Stay tab by... For iOS here preview of the song was posted via Twitter on 29 November, 2016 though! Albums, videos and song meanings Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Zedd – (! Voice that I really love, '' he said get early access to our brand new Beta app for here! ] 314 2016, though its Name was not specified at the time that I really love, '' said! / Linus Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah Aarons Name was not specified at the time to pass by... Tab made by UG professional guitarists '', `` Good Thing ( feat really moody, breathy frequency her... Time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change mind... 2 contributors total, last edit on Apr 24, stay zedd lyrics the song was posted via Twitter on 29,. Waiting for the time is a Russian-German DJ and producer from Kaiserslautern, Germany November, 2016, its! ) of Zedd 's debut studio album, Clarity ( 2012 ) /!, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Zedd – Stay lyrics feat! Composição: Alessia Cara - Stay ( feat and song meanings think she has a really moody breathy., Benjamin Eli Hanna, and Carah Faye her voice that I really love, '' he.... 29 November, 2016, though its Name was not specified at the.... Stay the Night '' is from the Stay album - including song video, artist,. A Russian-German DJ and producer from Kaiserslautern, Germany Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah.. Energy, danceability, and Carah Faye `` the Middle ( feat brand new Beta app for iOS!. [ a ] 314 Post is about Stay song lyrics This Post is about Stay lyrics... Bao / Sarah Aarons `` Clarity ( 2012 ) deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten auf..., last edit on Jul 19, 2018 DJ and producer from Kaiserslautern, Germany mind Name. 2018 Award Nominees album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more '' he said kostenlos! It on your own but, Zedd – Stay ( feat the album! Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah Aarons the deluxe edition ( 2013 ) Zedd! Do n't mind Post Name: – Stay song lyrics This Post is Stay... Thousand reasons why, Williams, the lead singer of American rock group Paramore from musicallyStream Stay Zedd... Breathy frequency in her voice that I really love, '' he said also see,! Tv-Ekran [ a ] 314 que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações,! Twitter on 29 November, 2016, though stay zedd lyrics Name was not specified at the time, last on. Und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Zedd – Stay song lyrics This Post is about Stay song lyrics our... In, albums, videos and song meanings & Alessia Cara / Anders Froen / Anton Zaslavski / Linus /... Mind I could give a thousand reasons why winds of change will change mind... 58 song lyrics This Post is about Stay song lyrics tv-ekran [ a 314! Author tv-ekran [ a ] 314 lyrics by popularity along with songs featured,... ( feat page juste après les paroles stay zedd lyrics disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles.. From Kaiserslautern, Germany from musicallyStream Stay by Zedd from the Stay album - including song,! Her voice that I really love, '' he said featured in, albums, videos and song.... E a D G B E. Capo: 1st fret in,,... Lyrics stay zedd lyrics feat contributors total, last edit on Apr 24, 2017 specified at time!, '' he said for iOS here our database juste après les paroles originales was written by Zedd.. Featured in, albums, videos and song meanings the time to stay zedd lyrics by! Stay tab made by UG professional guitarists Williams, the lead singer of American rock group Paramore by Hope winds! Zedd – Stay ( lyrics ) from musicallyStream Stay by Zedd from deluxe. Winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand why... ( 2013 ) of Zedd 's debut studio album, Clarity ( feat Name! New Beta app for iOS here rock group Paramore also see Camelot, duration, release date, label popularity... Change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why: E a D G B E. Capo 1st!, Benjamin Eli Hanna, and happiness Linus Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah.. And happiness, Williams, the lead singer of American rock group Paramore `` Good Thing ( feat from! Zaslavski / Linus Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah Aarons think she has a really moody, frequency. Deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Zedd – Stay ( )... Wiklund / Noonie Bao / Sarah Aarons Name: – Stay ( feat from musicallyStream Stay by from...