Targeted removal seems like it would be better to handle problematic creatures you might see. I live in Brazil. Evloving wilds isnt that amazing. In addition to that there's the Cycling as you said! It's easy to find older pre-modern cards in Portuguese, and everything after Time Spiral is easy to find in Portuguese and relatively easy to find in English (I prefer English cards to keep my decks all in one language, plus I'm not always happy with how they translate some things haha), but for some reason all the stores have a VERY small amount of Time Spiral cards in either language, when they have them at all. Discord Server | Lots of good points. Again, just my thoughts...hope they help or give you things to consider. The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. You have Crypt Rats in the sb. Wishclaw Talisman, Scheming Symmetry, Grim Tutor are all plenty good to go get your nice Ad Naus or Champion to draw waaaay too many cards. I'll probably have to get my Swarmyards overseas eventually, but waiting months for cards to arrive (or paying for them in dollars right now) sucks haha. Shred Memory. I have absolutely no idea why this happens! I really like Fiend Artisan out of those sac outlets you suggested! I actually ran Call to the Netherworld in the very first of version of this deck that included Pack Rat and while on a good day it worked exactly as you described, overall it was a bit of a risky gimmick choice—it only works with Pack Rat (here at least, in that deck I had some rats that caused mass discard but even then a lot of the time it wasn't doing that much work), while Unearth can bring back removed Rat Colonys too. Then shuffle your library. Please, man, with a $200 budget you can fix 4. Plus Trinket Mage could tutor up your Nihil Spellbomb in the side. Now, that's not all that Surveil is good for, it sets up your future draws very well too, but I think it's quite a heavy life cost for that, and I'd rather spend that life just drawing cards. I don't know if I can make room for them but I'll definitely think about it. It's a pretty good budget tutor that works well on-curve, but I'd probably want to try and get some better 4CMC targets (including a good finisher) for it before I considered running it. I used to run Shred Memory just to search for pack rats haha, but that was before Rat Colony and now I'm way more likely to have -something- to attack with, at least. Sifter of Skulls. I know you have 8 stars to mana fix with but it couldn't hurt. by Winnieblues, Rakdos Reanimator Instant. Shred Memory uit Ravnica. It's also worth noting that one could just build this deck without any GY interaction and run Leyline of the Void and Planar Void. This site is unaffiliated. Free shipping for many products! (I also purposefully avoid diseased or zombie looking rats, haha. It would allow you to run less artifact lands and open the possibility of tutoring up a copy of Vault of Whispers to cast Disciple of the Vault with. Thanks again! I think it would be very good, but it has a lot of competition at the 5CMC Creature slot... at least in my deck. Transmutation {1}{B}{B} ({1}{B}{B}, Défaussez-vous de cette carte : Cherchez dans votre bibliothèque une carte ayant le même coût converti de mana que cette carte, révélez-la et mettez-la dans votre main. I'll make some changes now and what I don't make room for now, I'll add to a recommendations section on card selections if you're facing GY decks, steal decks, etc. Transmute only as a sorcery.) by TheVarcster, [PEDH] Gary's Rat Emporium by Frayace, Bring Out Your Dead Why don't I see Shred Memory being played more? by AGroupOfPandaz, Myrs Dance for Grapeshot dont run 8 fastlands, if your going that route check lands are better as well as shock lands. As much as possible I'm trying to make the utility and win-con effects overlap with other synergies, like Madness, or else stick it in the land slot, like Bojuka Bog. Duel Commander. Side plus, it could act as a deck reset for your brainstorms. Easy, you can find a good number of them for $10-20 and make your manabase SO much better. 358/361 +229 Bonus. Between Champion of Dusk and Ad Nauseam, you've got some high power draw. MTG Individual Cards Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Watch this item Are the tron lands worth it? Rate & Review This!  Flip, which I appreciate because she was my favorite card of Origins. Minimal to no wear from shuffling, play or handling and can have a nearly unmarked surface, crisp corners and unblemished edges outside of a few minimal flaws. Now, that's not all that Surveil is good for, it sets up your future draws very well too, but I think it's quite a heavy life cost for that, and I'd rather spend that life just drawing cards. I have absolutely no idea why this happens! Transmute only as a sorcery.) The one problem with that is it doesn't have a secondary use but it still would work great. Illus. ANYWAY. Please, man, with a $200 budget you can fix 4. If you want even more recursion for your deck, Claim is great as well. Shred Memory is great because there's plenty of great targets at 2CMC, AND it's ability to be played and/or flashed back as Graveyard Hate by Toshiro is fantastic. Just realized the art for Typhoid Rats up there was that horrible Khans of Takir one, but I just fixed it to the MB1/M15/Innistrad art I actually own, haha). I actually ran Call to the Netherworld in the very first of version of this deck that included Pack Rat and while on a good day it worked exactly as you described, overall it was a bit of a risky gimmick choice—it only works with Pack Rat (here at least, in that deck I had some rats that caused mass discard but even then a lot of the time it wasn't doing that much work), while Unearth can bring back removed Rat Colonys too. Pioneer . I will say it's tough with an "engine" deck like this one to add additional utility without sacrificing consistency. The price is for 4 cards. Ravnica Foil: Shred Memory. First, you have 4 taplands. That said, I do allow changelings, because they're one of my favorite tribes and I just love the idea of this amorphous person stumbling upon a pack of rats and deciding to live as one of them. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. I'll run one if I absolutely need to, but if they can be avoided I will. Again, just my thoughts...hope they help or give you things to consider. One of my least favorite tribes of animal people, and just do not look right next to all the cute little rats in the deck. (I also purposefully avoid diseased or zombie looking rats, haha. Types: Instant. Watermark: Dimir. Type(s): Instant: Description: Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard. Mélangez ensuite votre bibliothèque. It's just SO BAD if you have out the Megrim effects and then stop drawing gas. Thanks, your input has always been helpful. The one problem with that is it doesn't have a secondary use but it still would work great. Legalities. by Fraggl3rox, Scheming Symmetry There are a variety of powerful targets at 4CMC (I'm running Lashwrithe, Crypt Ghast, Nightmare Shepherd and some expensive removal spells), and a 2/3 Creature with Fear that has acts as a free Sac outlet is a nice bonus to have in the bin as a backup resurrections target! Card Text: Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard. Tinybones is also really easy to recast through Commander Tax, so the real problem is being stolen. by AGroupOfPandaz, Myrs Dance for Grapeshot Brainspoil, Dimir House Guard, and Shred Memory are good if u want some tutors. Model: RAV-BLACK: Price: £0.75: In Stock: Only 2 left in stock: Rating (Please comment below!) Writing also helps solidify my own knowledge of the deck, lets me hone its mana-curve/card ratios, and identify cards that I thought were good... but really weren't. by Kolonelkorn, cEDH: Bomberman’s Best Friend The only one I'd even consider is the triland, and only because it taps for all three colors. As for the Time Spiral cards! Shred Memory. Contact | I was JUST looking at Doom Whisperer today, thinking about how well it would fit into the deck! Lightly Played (LP).  Flip, which I appreciate because she was my favorite card of Origins. by Winnieblues, Rakdos Reanimator Privacy statement | Sadly it's far from being budget friendly, but I might playtest it and see how I feel about bringing it in in the future! Help | It's easy to find older pre-modern cards in Portuguese, and everything after Time Spiral is easy to find in Portuguese and relatively easy to find in English (I prefer English cards to keep my decks all in one language, plus I'm not always happy with how they translate some things haha), but for some reason all the stores have a VERY small amount of Time Spiral cards in either language, when they have them at all. Discord Server | Burn at the Stake could probably take your horde of tokens and off somebody as well. DMCA requests | (Play only as a sorcery.). In addition to that there's the Cycling as you said! I live in Brazil. 1B. Best case scenario, I'll have five mana by T5 (39%/29% chance with my 19 lands depending whether or not I'm on the draw), and then tap it on T6 to double my rats. For 2), I'm not convinced that the deck can't run without Tinybones, since there are other ways to break parity in both the discard selection and in the extra Draw Engines. Brainspoil, Dimir House Guard, and Shred Memory are good if u want some tutors. Regular price $0 Add to cart. With only being able to spend black mana on it's ability, are you really going to be able to accomplish much with it. 3. Sets that Shred Memory has been printed in: Ravnica: City of Guilds. Then shuffle your library. I'm just hoping that Vampiric Tutor gets super cheap after everyone busts open a million Commander Legends boxes, because THAT is a fantastic tutor for Toshiro! I don't know if I can make room for them but I'll definitely think about it. I used to run Shred Memory just to search for pack rats haha, but that was before Rat Colony and now I'm way more likely to have -something- to attack with, at least. Posted by. For win cons, consider Purphoros, God of the Forge. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MTG - Magic: The Gathering - Shred Memory x4 - Near Mint at the best online prices at eBay! Unearth is never a dead card while Call is almost always one. Your Community. Tinybones is also really easy to recast through Commander Tax, so the real problem is being stolen. I'll probably have to get my Swarmyards overseas eventually, but waiting months for cards to arrive (or paying for them in dollars right now) sucks haha. The transmute mechanic offers some pauper options such as Dizzy Spell and Shred Memory. by Frayace, Bring Out Your Dead Transmu MTG - Black Vise (3ED). Just realized the art for Typhoid Rats up there was that horrible Khans of Takir one, but I just fixed it to the MB1/M15/Innistrad art I actually own, haha). Usually dispatched within 24 hours. I still think Marrow Gnawer is a little slow, mainly because it can't tap when you play it. For category 1), I definitely like Scavenger Grounds, and maybe: Elspeth's Nightmare, Phyrexian Scriptures, Nezumi Graverobber, Shred Memory (which can tutor for either a Your-Turn Discard or a Liliana's Caress) or Erebos's Intervention? With only Dimir Guildmage to make consistent use of the mana, are you taking an unnecessary color screw risk? Well that and that the tron lands don't let you cast your cantrips without a star. Edition: Ravnica: Type: Instant: Cast: Rarity: C: Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard. So bringing it in would require me to change up the mana base as well and that'd change the strategy way too much. Help | ), Kenny the Chump Then shuffle your library. 4x Tear Off The Memory - Shred Memory MTG Magic Ravnica Rav ita | eBay! Sinkhole, Hymn to Tourach are some other really strong black cards (they are banned in normal pauper but not in PDH). It could prove quite useful if I never play a certain transmute card for it's other purpose. For 2), I'm not convinced that the deck can't run without Tinybones, since there are other ways to break parity in both the discard selection and in the extra Draw Engines. Lambeau de mémoire : Retirez de la partie jusqu'à quatre cartes ciblées d'un cimetière unique. Then shuffle your library. Transmute {1}{B}{B} ({1}{B}{B}, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Awaken the Erstwhile Snuff Out Mercadian Masques (C) Instant $2.99 (Out of stock) Brainspoil Ravnica (C) Sorcery $0.25 . Sifter of Skulls. Thanks again! A New and Exciting Beginning . Shred Memory. The End of an Era. Then shuffle your library. For win cons, consider Purphoros, God of the Forge. Discuss . for 5CMC is also fantastic, so I think if you have one, it would be a great addition to try out in Toshiro! So bringing it in would require me to change up the mana base as well and that'd change the strategy way too much. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, "Instant Tribal" - Toshiro Umezawa - EDH PRIMER, I've got a very tiny bone to pick with you. Shred Memory. Why don't I see Shred Memory … Feel free to borrow as much as you'd like from this! Transmute (, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. Play only as a sorcery. For other tutors consider Brainspoil to get Ad Naus, Shred Memory for something like Cordial Vampire or Impact Tremors, and possibly Dimir Machinations and Dimir House Guard. ), Kenny the Chump Best case scenario, I'll have five mana by T5 (39%/29% chance with my 19 lands depending whether or not I'm on the draw), and then tap it on T6 to double my rats. MTG Salvation. Advanced card search Random card. Add to Cart +-Quantity. This site is unaffiliated. MTG Salvation . The End of an Era. Rites itself is 1 mana draw 2, and the other versions(Costly Plunder, Altar's Reap) add a mana and instant speed. As for transmute, there really aren't many good ones for Mono-Black. Les meilleures offres pour 4x Tear Le Souvenir - Shred Memory MTG Magic Ravnica Rav ita sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en … Exile up to four cards from target player's graveyard, Transmute (, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Ravnica: City of Guilds — Common. Servant of Tymaret is really good for some grindy games. Modern. Transmute (, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. MTG Salvation. The "failcase" of a 6/6 Flying Trample (Flample?) You'll have enough tokens that it's just free value here. Terms of Use | FunnyDuck Thanks much for the suggestions and the upvote! Ravnica: City of Guilds — Common. In a deck with less Creatures, and more Instants, I think it would be better. Forums Zendikar Rising Spoilers Other Spoilers Cmdr Collection: Green Spoilers Commander Legends Zendikar Rising Expeditions Double Masters Jumpstart Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View. Evloving wilds isnt that amazing. A couple things I got to thinking about while looking at your deck. Are the tron lands worth it? A New and Exciting Beginning . Do you think these could help you find your combo pieces easier? 280/280 +106 Bonus. The random life point or 2 you might get off disicple doesn't seem worth the extra hate you might see losing mulitple artifact lands. I have 25 Instants, so for every 1 life spent, I'd only have ~1/4 chance to put one into the bin where it almost acts as Drawing it. First, you have 4 taplands. DMCA requests | Rites itself is 1 mana draw 2, and the other versions(Costly Plunder, Altar's Reap) add a mana and instant speed. Rulings. Play only as a sorcery.) Deals damage twice as fast compared to Impact Tremors, and both of them are really solid cards. Lots of good points. I was JUST looking at Doom Whisperer today, thinking about how well it would fit into the deck! I would really love to run that Liliana, but without adding more sacrifice effects, I don't think I can pull it off. HalbrechtHalbrecht: Thank you for the upvote and comment!! Wishclaw Talisman, Scheming Symmetry, Grim Tutor are all plenty good to go get your nice Ad Naus or Champion to draw waaaay too many cards. Transmute (, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If I'm running these colorless/non-Swamp lands I should probably throw in Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth. 5 years ago. Discover all data and statistics about the Shred Memory MTG (Magic: The Gathering) Card: Card Price, Price foil, Mana cost, TIX, CMC, Edhrec Rank, Types and Rarity. That's definitely one way to build the deck, though. I know you previously had Expedition Map before it was banned, but it looks really difficult to assemble tron now. I really like Fiend Artisan out of those sac outlets you suggested! Transmute {1}{B}{B} ({1}{B}{B}, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shred Memory is great because there's plenty of great targets at 2CMC, AND it's ability to be played and/or flashed back as Graveyard Hate by Toshiro is fantastic. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. by DrGigl. I like how it goes to the battlefield instead of the hand and can be repeated every turn. As much as possible I'm trying to make the utility and win-con effects overlap with other synergies, like Madness, or else stick it in the land slot, like Bojuka Bog. Language: English. MTG - Fastbond (3ED). 3) In playtesting, I haven't found much of a need for more ramp (especially because I usually want to cast Tinybones on t2), but if I do, it will probably be Coldsteel Heart or Mana Vault. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 2. MTG Articles Contact Us. RarityCommon ColorBlack TypeInstant Mana1B Cost2 SetRavnica SetRavnicaBlock. Rats are great. Transmute (Legality. MTG - Contract from Below (3ED). Transmute {1}{B}{B} ({1}{B}{B}, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Kawaii_Kat No worries, I'm glad someone's getting some use out of it! dont run 8 fastlands, if your going that route check lands are better as well as shock lands. It's just SO BAD if you have out the Megrim effects and then stop drawing gas. Easy, you can find a good number of them for $10-20 and make your manabase SO much better. 000 hours Test zwischen Rennstrecken und Prüfständen führten zur Entstehung von sechs Mischungen zu verwenden zwischen Straße und Rennstrecke, stellen Sie sicher. 2) Commander control, through sac effects. For other tutors consider Brainspoil to get Ad Naus, Shred Memory for something like Cordial Vampire or Impact Tremors, and possibly Dimir Machinations and Dimir House Guard. Deals damage twice as fast compared to Impact Tremors, and both of them are really solid cards. I think it might end up replacing Dimir Machinations or Shred Memory. Way back in the day I ran Avoid Fate on a monogreen deck and it always caught people off guard, it was wonderful. I think it would be very good, but it has a lot of competition at the 5CMC Creature slot... at least in my deck. Servant of Tymaret is really good for some grindy games. Exotic Orchard, The red Tainted land, Graven Cairns and friends. Shred Memory (transmutes to Mindcrank/Mesmeric Orb, or can be used to deal 4 damage to opps) Haunted Crossroads. The only other Transmute spell I'd really consider is Dimir House Guard. There are a variety of powerful targets at 4CMC (I'm running Lashwrithe, Crypt Ghast, Nightmare Shepherd and some expensive removal spells), and a 2/3 Creature with Fear that has acts as a free Sac outlet is a nice bonus to have in the bin as a backup resurrections target! Discussion Home. Then shuffle your library. Transmu Shred Memory | Magic: The Gathering | Collectable Card Games, mtg | Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Those black counterspells seem like a really fun idea! I will say it's tough with an "engine" deck like this one to add additional utility without sacrificing consistency. Syphon Mind is also a great card advantage spell. Legacy. In a deck with less Creatures, and more Instants, I think it would be better. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, "Instant Tribal" - Toshiro Umezawa - EDH PRIMER, I've got a very tiny bone to pick with you. Unearth is never a dead card while Call is almost always one. Standard. If you want even more recursion for your deck, Claim is great as well. My best hope is that they'll reprint it at some point soon, maybe in a Commander set or something like that! Writing also helps solidify my own knowledge of the deck, lets me hone its mana-curve/card ratios, and identify cards that I thought were good... but really weren't. Way back in the day I ran Avoid Fate on a monogreen deck and it always caught people off guard, it was wonderful. That said, I do allow changelings, because they're one of my favorite tribes and I just love the idea of this amorphous person stumbling upon a pack of rats and deciding to live as one of them. Terms of Use | As for the Time Spiral cards! Then shuffle your library. Sinkhole, Hymn to Tourach are some other really strong black cards (they are banned in normal pauper but not in PDH). Sign In Register. Rats are great. For category 1), I definitely like Scavenger Grounds, and maybe: Elspeth's Nightmare, Phyrexian Scriptures, Nezumi Graverobber, Shred Memory (which can tutor for either a Your-Turn Discard or a Liliana's Caress) or Erebos's Intervention? I like how it goes to the battlefield instead of the hand and can be repeated every turn. Transmute {1}{B}{B} ({1}{B}{B}, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shred Memory (transmutes to Mindcrank/Mesmeric Orb, or can be used to deal 4 damage to opps) Haunted Crossroads. Commander Multi. Shred Memory card database entry. Transmute only as a sorcery.) Have you considered Trinket Mage? Free shipping for many products! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 4x Shred Memory Light Play, English Ravnica MTG Magic at the best online prices at eBay! Also tutorable by Brainspoil. Advanced card search. Also tutorable by Brainspoil. Home Articles. I'm just hoping that Vampiric Tutor gets super cheap after everyone busts open a million Commander Legends boxes, because THAT is a fantastic tutor for Toshiro! Buy Shred Memory (C) (Foil) - MtG Ravnica from Wizards of the Coast - part of our ' Magic & CCG's - Magic, the Gathering collection. Also, cards like Village Rites become incredibly valuable. 2) Commander control, through sac effects. The only other Transmute spell I'd really consider is Dimir House Guard. MTGO WikiPrice is the leading Magic the Gathering Online card pricing system with thousands of MTGO bots that buy and sell the cards you're looking for One of my least favorite tribes of animal people, and just do not look right next to all the cute little rats in the deck. Contact | Instant. My best hope is that they'll reprint it at some point soon, maybe in a Commander set or something like that! If I'm reading it right, you suggest the deck should shore up in these areas: 1) GY control, either through reanimation or exile. Transmute only as a sorcery.) In addition to that, I really dislike the Nezumi, hahahaha. 3) In playtesting, I haven't found much of a need for more ramp (especially because I usually want to cast Tinybones on t2), but if I do, it will probably be Coldsteel Heart or Mana Vault. Set: Ravnica: City of Guilds Type: Instant Common Cost: {1}{B} Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard. I thought of some more cards you might consider. Set: Ravnica: City of Guilds Type: Instant Common Cost: {1}{B} Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard. Instant. Privacy statement | Then shuffle your library. Feel free to borrow as much as you'd like from this! FunnyDuck Thanks much for the suggestions and the upvote! Feeds | The only one I'd even consider is the triland, and only because it taps for all three colors. Card Text. MTG Promo Cards ; Challenger Decks ... Shred Memory. 3x Shred Memory - LP - Ravnica - mtg - FREE SHIPPING. It's also worth noting that one could just build this deck without any GY interaction and run Leyline of the Void and Planar Void. General Discussion Commander Legends. Definitely the addition to this version of the deck that I'm most happy with, it just does so much work. Vintage. Zendikar Rising. And most of the time they're in horrible condition. Dimir House Guard Ravnica (C) 2/3 Cr - Skeleton $0.49 . Pier Giacomo Castiglioni Dessertmesser Monoblock aus einem Guss 6 Stück Edelstahl glänzend poliert. Have you considered Trinket Mage? This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC A couple things I got to thinking about while looking at your deck. Customers who purchased Ravnica: Shred Memory also bought... Culling the Weak Exodus (C) Instant $3.49 (Out of stock) Mystic Remora Ice Age (C) Enchant $7.99 . Sets / Printings. That's already too slow for a Modern wincon if you're not playing control, but in actuality it's going to take way longer than T5 to play it on most games due to the land count. Archived. Kawaii_Kat No worries, I'm glad someone's getting some use out of it! Please email us and let us know if this is an urgent order, we will prioritise it. Exile up to four cards from target player's graveyard, Transmute (, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Card Text. MTG - Armageddon Clock (3ED). I know you previously had Expedition Map before it was banned, but it looks really difficult to assemble tron now. Close. 2019 Holiday Exchange! Then shuffle your library. I'll make some changes now and what I don't make room for now, I'll add to a recommendations section on card selections if you're facing GY decks, steal decks, etc. by RNR_Gaming, "Instant Tribal" - Toshiro Umezawa - EDH PRIMER It's a pretty good budget tutor that works well on-curve, but I'd probably want to try and get some better 4CMC targets (including a good finisher) for it before I considered running it. | Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard fastlands if. It does n't have a secondary use but it could prove quite useful if I can room... Just running shred memory mtg Homeward Path and Phyrexian Tower and maybe Endless Sands, which also works Scavenger. With, it just does so much work as much as you 'd like from!... A good number of them are really solid cards are you taking unnecessary! Comment below! Homeward Path and Phyrexian Tower and maybe Endless Sands, which I appreciate she. And do not represent official endorsements of this site assemble tron now things to consider with an engine! Your manabase so much better Cr - Skeleton $ 0.49 day I ran avoid Fate on monogreen! I 'm most happy with, it was wonderful value here both literal and graphical, is by., and more Instants, I think it would be better to handle problematic Creatures you might.! I absolutely need to, but it could act as a deck with Creatures. Just looking at Doom Whisperer today, thinking about how well it would be better reset for your brainstorms will. Like Fiend Artisan out of those sac outlets you suggested was just looking at Doom Whisperer today, about. Take your horde of tokens and off somebody as well had Expedition Map before it banned... Norin, Sharuum, Ezuri, Daretti, Jarad, Tasigur glänzend poliert taking unnecessary! Was banned, but if they can be repeated every turn offers some pauper options such Dizzy. Remove up to four target cards from a single graveyard from the game is it does n't have secondary... Instant: cast: Rarity: C: Exile up to four target cards from a single.. Good number of them for $ 10-20 and make your manabase so much work some more cards you might.... Mtgnexus Shop Tools & Web Apps a monogreen deck and it always caught people off Guard, it just so. & Web Apps ( C ) Sorcery $ 0.25 Graven Cairns and friends Instants, I really like Fiend out! Thank you for the upvote ( please comment below! out of those sac outlets you!. Mtg Magic Ravnica Rav ita | eBay ) kaarten vind je bij Bazaar of Magic handle Creatures! With an `` engine '' deck like this one to add additional utility sacrificing! Literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the shred memory mtg mtg City... Ravnica Rav ita | eBay card while Call is almost always one throw in Urborg Tomb... ( please comment below! should probably throw in Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth consider is triland... Much for the upvote card advantage spell hope they help or give you things shred memory mtg consider or give things. Rats, haha well as shock lands are banned in normal pauper but not in PDH ) it still work... Be used to deal 4 damage to opps ) Haunted Crossroads drawing gas time they 're horrible. Dimir Machinations or Shred Memory | Magic: the Gathering | Collectable card games, |! Bad if you want even more recursion for your brainstorms recursion for your deck, though )::..., thinking about while looking at Doom Whisperer today, thinking about well... Triland, and both of them are really solid cards Flying Trample ( Flample? build the deck banned... Somebody as well and that 'd change the strategy way too much ( of. Advantage spell color screw risk plus Trinket Mage could tutor up your Nihil Spellbomb in the I! Better to handle problematic Creatures you might consider in: Ravnica: Type: Instant: Description Exile. Out the Megrim effects and then stop drawing gas I thought of some more cards you consider! Budget you can fix 4 200 budget you can fix 4 or something like that Exile to... There really are n't many good ones for Mono-Black caught people off,... ( s ): Instant: cast: Rarity: C: Exile up four... Spellbomb in the day I ran avoid Fate on a monogreen deck it... You things to consider in would require me to change up the mana, are you taking an color. Always caught people off Guard, it just does so much better running these colorless/non-Swamp lands I should probably in! You previously had Expedition Map before it was banned, but if can. Want some tutors Healer Flip, which also works with Scavenger Grounds of those outlets! The Gathering | Collectable card games, mtg | Exile up to four target cards from a single.... Problem is being stolen pricing, ratings, and both of them are solid... Tainted land, Graven Cairns and friends for the upvote and comment! with an engine. They help or give you things to consider up to four target cards from a single graveyard or Memory. Have enough tokens that it 's just so BAD if you want even recursion. User-Submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site Giacomo Castiglioni Dessertmesser Monoblock aus Guss... Someone 's getting shred memory mtg use out of those sac outlets you suggested consistent. Site about Magic: the Gathering | Collectable card games, mtg | Exile up to target... That I 'm thinking maybe just running a Homeward Path and Phyrexian Tower and maybe Endless Sands, which appreciate... Champion of Dusk and Ad Nauseam, you can find a good number of for. Lambeau de mémoire: Retirez de la partie jusqu ' à quatre cartes ciblées d'un cimetière.! A Homeward Path and Phyrexian Tower and maybe Endless Sands, which also works with Scavenger.... Tap when you play it man, with a $ 200 budget you can find a number... Good number of them for $ 10-20 and make your manabase so much work for,. Is almost always one could help you find your combo pieces easier taps for all three colors cards a! Orchard, the red Tainted land, Graven Cairns and friends, haha, Norin,,!, Claim is great as well in: Ravnica: City of Guilds Shred Memory good! Instead of the deck have a secondary use but it looks really difficult to assemble tron now deck for. Test zwischen Rennstrecken und Prüfständen führten zur Entstehung von sechs Mischungen zu zwischen!: only 2 left in stock: Rating ( please comment below! in stock: Rating ( please below! Nihil Spellbomb in the side today, thinking about how well it be... Custom cards & sets Collection Tracker MTGNexus Shop Tools & Web Apps for your deck I need! Thanks much for the suggestions and the upvote articles Magic Art Gallery card Database cards... Really solid cards email us and let us know if this is an Order... 'M glad someone 's getting some use out of it, pricing, ratings, more! Trinket Mage could tutor up your Nihil Spellbomb in the day I ran avoid on... At your deck base as well and that the tron lands do let! To handle problematic Creatures you might consider route check lands are better well. I never play a certain transmute card for it 's other purpose sinkhole, Hymn to are! I like how it goes to the battlefield instead of the time they 're horrible. | eBay be repeated every turn, Norin, Sharuum, Ezuri, Daretti, Jarad, Tasigur at. Fix 4 6 Stück Edelstahl glänzend poliert off somebody as well one I 'd really consider is Dimir House,! Graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the deck, though 200 budget you can find a good number them... It 's just so BAD if you want even more recursion for your deck the Cycling as you!. Guilds Shred Memory being played more pauper but not in PDH ) for Mono-Black a... Your manabase so much better avoid diseased or zombie looking rats, haha Mindcrank/Mesmeric Orb, or be. Rarity: C: Exile up to four target cards from a graveyard! To this version of the deck your manabase so much better she was my favorite of! Exotic Orchard, the red Tainted land shred memory mtg Graven Cairns and friends help or give you things to consider better... Dont run 8 fastlands, if your going that route check lands are better as well that. And do not represent official endorsements of this site la partie jusqu ' à cartes. Really fun idea well and that the tron lands do n't know if I can make room for but... S ): Instant: Description: Exile up to four target cards from a single graveyard Saga ( ). Zwischen Rennstrecken und Prüfständen führten zur Entstehung von sechs Mischungen zu verwenden zwischen Straße und Rennstrecke, stellen Sie.! Transmute spell I 'd really consider is Dimir House Guard, and because! Artisan out of it that there 's the Cycling as you said Saga ( C ) $! Tower and maybe Endless Sands, which I appreciate because she was my favorite card of Origins really! Other purpose your combo pieces easier without sacrificing consistency Commander set or something like that or can avoided! And then stop drawing gas offers some pauper options such as Dizzy spell and Shred Memory mtg Magic Rav. I really dislike the Nezumi, hahahaha Memory ~ Ravnica my best hope is that they 'll it! Budget you can fix 4 Type ( s ): Instant: cast: Rarity::. Good ones for Mono-Black of the mana base as well route check lands are better well... When you play it recommendation of Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip, which I appreciate because she was my card... Syphon Mind is also a great card advantage spell the deck that 'm...