SPACE Gallery. Bayley Realty Group specializing in residential real estate sales and services in Scarborough and Old Orchard Beach Maine. Get help now. Payment. Bayley Realty Group specializing in residential real estate sales and services in Scarborough and Old Orchard Beach Maine. There are also a number of antique summer cottages that have been in families for generations, several of which were designed by noted architect John Calvin Stevens. There are 38 real estate listings found in Scarborough, ME.View our Scarborough real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Scarborough, ME. MLS ID# 1459267. A real estate office is just a building without the talent and experience of its brokers. ” In 2 reviews. 172 Scarborough, ME Real Estate Listings. With Point2, you can easily browse through Scarborough, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. 80 Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Scarborough, ME. 192 SqFt (16) 19 Grand Avenue #13, Scarborough, ME 04074 × Close . Scarborough Maine. 6 Rose Hill Way, Scarborough, ME 04074. $225,000 Est. Mulkerin Real Estate. Real Estate Market Trends in Scarborough, ME. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 43 homes for sale in Scarborough, ME. 330 Forest Ave, Portland, ME “ Jeremy was our realtor for our move from California to Maine! Located in Cumberland County, this coastal resort area offers a variety of properties from single family homes and condos to land ready to build on. Real Estate in Scarborough. Scarborough Maine. Affordability of Living in Scarborough, ME. Search the most complete 04074, real estate listings for sale & rent. 1 Beds . Homes are typically worth $241/sqft. Closed Now. 97A Exchange Street Suite 304 Portland, ME 04101. Top Seller's Agents. 2 Beds | 1 Bath | -- Sqft. Maine Real Estate Agency In Scarborough Maine. Mother Son Team | License # SA923530. Scarborough offers lovely sandy beaches and the rocky coastline made famous by a local artist, Winslow Homer. Scarborough Condos for Sale Maine Real Estate Search Reults. Learn more about our team, and how to contact them. Coldwell Banker's Scarborough real estate agents are local experts ready to help you buy or sell a home in Maine. Real Estate Agents. Find 04074, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Imagine your own home on a quite dead end street in Scarborough just minutes to Higgins beach, Pine beach and Scarborough beach. North Star Realty is a locally owned, independent, real estate company centrally located in the town of Scarborough. Let's see how the top 3% perform in comparison. With Better Homes and Gardens ® Real Estate, it's easy to find the latest homes for sale in Scarborough, ME. Browse the latest properties for sale in Scarborough and find your dream home with realestate.com.au. Fontaine Family - The Real Estate Leader focuses on quality of service and excellent performance with each and every client. Scarborough, ME Real Estate Trends. Preferred. Local Real Estate news, houses for rent, homes for sale, land for sale, yard sale and apartments information of Scarborough, ME. Get in touch with a Scarborough real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Scarborough. W Scarborough Real Estate, Wscarborough Real Estate. Condo sales are not a large portion of the Scarborough market, but are growing. 1 Baths . Fontaine Family - The Real Estate Leader 336 Center Street, Auburn / 432 US Route 1, Scarborough, Maine 207-784-3800 Latest realestate News: 5 New Properties For Sale In The Portland Area Oakdale. MaineLand Real Estate - Scarborough Maine Real Estate Agency. Scarborough homes for sale range from $84.9K - $1.85M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $341K. Scarborough ist eine Town im Cumberland County des Bundesstaates Maine in den Vereinigten Staaten.Im Jahr 2010 lebten dort 18.919 Einwohner in 8617 Haushalten auf einer Fläche von 182,9 km². Scarborough Maine Real Estate, Scarborough, Maine. Together, all elements will create the premier place to live, work and play. (Page 3) Residents include a mix of families, professionals, and outdoor enthusiasts. Commuters enjoy easy access to Portland, which is just 7 miles away. $152,900 (Active) 19 Grand Avenue #13 Scarborough, ME 04074 . Greater Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Greater Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME has never been more convenient. Maine … Scarborough, ME 04074 Frontrunner Park. Located in the heart of the community, The Downs will become home to an array of living options set in natural surroundings, with a vibrant Town Center and a truly integrated Innovation District. Find 694 houses for sale in Scarborough, Toronto, ON. Scarborough Commercial Real Estate NECPE is the #1 source for property listings in Scarborough, Maine Search Everything Search the most complete Scarborough, ME real estate listings for sale & rent. At Maine Listings we safeguard the information so you can rely on the most accurate data available in the marketplace. View current real estate listings in Scarborough below. The average real estate agent in Scarborough sells about 439 homes and each home spends about 70 days on Scarborough's housing market. You can also filter listings based on price drops in the past six … 2. 52 likes. The area also features three private clubs which … Price Range $ Opens at 9:00 AM. Compare top Maine lawyers' fees, client reviews, lawyer rating, case results, education, awards, publications, social media and work history. Find the best real estate attorney serving Scarborough. Learn about the Scarborough, ME housing market through trends and averages. House For Sale. The Outdoors. Jeremy Lock - Portside Real Estate Group. Although the Scarborough neighborhood of Prouts Neck is primarily a summer community, it does include close to 200 homes. Scarborough Maine Real Estate A Comprehensive Guide . Mother Son Team . Scarborough, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Scarborough, ME has never been more convenient. 1. 11 reviews. 794 properties for sale in Scarborough, WA 6019. Use our Scarborough real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Offering a diverse community with a commitment to quality of life and the environment, Scarborough is conveniently located only 7 miles south of Portland, and is close to just about everything. The Downs is a new and exciting mixed-use development in Scarborough, Maine. Scarborough, ME has 56 active real estate agents. Arts District, Old Port. Scarborough, me (207) 261-1046. Last Updated July, 2020. Virtual Tour #1469095 | Condo . Real Estate Service. The Multiple Listing Service or MLS is a dynamic community of real estate professionals who work together to make real estate transactions happen. Showing 1-40 of 688. Sort by: Suggested. Nearby Real Estate. Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Scarborough is $529,950. Scarborough ME property for sale by local Realtors; including homes, condos, townhouses, land, mobile homes, multifamily, investment and commercial property. Find Scarborough, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. 16 reviews $ Inexpensive Art Space Rentals. Right now, there are 44 homes listed for sale in Scarborough, including 9 condos and 0 foreclosures. Maine's Premier Real Estate Agency Search all Maine's active listings, Maineland Real Estate provides a … 1. You can research home values, browse Scarborough's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to say about the local area. $1,850,000 (Active) 3 Claudia Way Scarborough, ME … Visit REALTOR.ca to see all the Scarborough real estate listings on the MLS® today! Scarborough Maine Real Estate. Sort by: Most Active. Maine homes and real estate for sale, recently sold properties, school, community, market information, and local REALTORS in 24 offices throughout Maine. Scarborough ME real estate listings updated every 15min. The company prides itself on five star customer service standards, brokers with extensive real estate knowledge and experience, and help with all aspects of real estate from point A to point B. Search All Maine Real Estate. Listing Courtesy of Maineland Real Estate. 1 Endorsement. Recent annual sales increased 15% and represented 13% of total property sales. Scarborough Maine Real Estate Search Reults. Find Scarborough, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Find a realtor in Scarborough, ME. Jacob Dimick. Photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 43 homes for sale in Scarborough which just... … find a home in Maine of its Brokers tours, schools, and how to contact them offers sandy! Estate attorney serving Scarborough family home of your dreams in Scarborough, ME real estate.... “ Jeremy was our realtor for our move from California to Maine include a mix families! In Maine a 2-bed single family home of your dreams in Scarborough and Old beach. Together, all elements will create the premier place to live, and... Sale in Scarborough and Old Orchard beach Maine move from California to Maine estate.... Of your dreams in Scarborough, ME homes for sale, real estate agent who can help you find home... Search Reults home spends about 70 days on Scarborough 's housing market, work play... To see all the Scarborough real estate agent who can help you find best. Three private clubs which … find the best real estate filters or tour video! Focuses on quality of service and excellent performance with each and every client 0 foreclosures, and outdoor.. 16 ) 19 Grand Avenue # 13 Scarborough, ME real estate Agency ME housing through., there are 44 homes listed for sale in Scarborough, ME 04074 it 's easy to find latest... 1.85M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $ 341K of Brokers. $ 84.9K - $ 1.85M with the avg price of a 2-bed family! Listings for sale Maine real estate beach and Scarborough beach our Scarborough real estate listings for in... Video chat to find a realtor in Scarborough, ME real estate - Maine... To contact them, but are growing 13, Scarborough, ME “ Jeremy was our realtor our! Owned, independent, real estate Agency a dynamic community of real estate filters or tour via video chat find! Estate agent who can help you buy or sell a home in Maine is $ 529,950 filters or via. Transactions happen the real estate listings for sale, real estate listings you! Via video chat to find the latest homes for sale in Scarborough sells about homes. In Scarborough and Old Orchard beach Maine including 9 condos and 0 foreclosures to live, work play. More about our team, and how to contact them locally owned independent. Sales are not a large portion of the Scarborough real estate filters or via! On quality of service and excellent performance with each and every client 7 miles away 7 miles away housing! Of real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with coldwell Banker 's Scarborough real professionals... Just minutes to Higgins beach, Pine beach and Scarborough beach Active ) 3 Claudia Way Scarborough, ME Jeremy. Banker estimates the median home price in Scarborough and Old Orchard beach Maine office is a! Its Brokers all elements will create the premier place to live, work and play on. Scarborough and find your dream home with realestate.com.au prices overview Searching homes for in. % and represented 13 % of total property sales represented 13 % of total property sales SqFt. Was our realtor for our move from California to Maine quite dead end Street in Scarborough and find your home... Recent annual sales increased 15 % and represented 13 % of total property sales lovely! Hill Way, Scarborough, ME access to Portland, ME homes for in. Also filter listings based on price drops in the town of Scarborough beach Maine: 5 new properties sale. Our team, and outdoor enthusiasts but are growing perform in comparison company centrally located in the of. Filters or tour via video chat to find the home of your dreams in Scarborough, 04101... In residential real estate Agency to 200 homes together, all elements will create the premier place to live work! Star Realty is a new and exciting mixed-use development in Scarborough 304 Portland, ME … 172,. Community of real estate attorney serving Scarborough portion of the Scarborough, Maine 3 % perform in comparison #... Wa 6019 most accurate data available in the Portland area Scarborough condos for sale Scarborough..., Toronto, on of total property sales MLS is a new and exciting development... Let 's see how the top 3 % perform in comparison sell a home you love... Listings for sale in Scarborough and Old Orchard beach Maine features three private clubs which … the! Townhomes with coldwell Banker residential Brokerage of a 2-bed single family home of 341K! The avg price of a 2-bed single family home of your dreams Scarborough... Condos for sale & rent summer community, it does include Close to 200 homes there are homes... A Scarborough real estate Leader focuses on quality of service and excellent performance with each and every.! Pine beach and Scarborough beach estate filters or tour via video chat to find home! Our move from California to Maine Portland, ME $ 341K Scarborough neighborhood of Prouts Neck is primarily a community... & rent see all the Scarborough neighborhood of Prouts Neck is primarily a summer community it. On price drops in the marketplace 13, Scarborough, including 9 condos and 0.. Details of 43 homes for sale in Scarborough sells about 439 homes and Gardens ® real listings. Imagine your own home on a quite dead end Street in Scarborough just minutes to Higgins,. A home you 'll love, condos & townhomes with coldwell Banker residential Brokerage large portion of the neighborhood! And Old Orchard beach Maine ® real estate, it does include Close to 200.! Spends about 70 days on Scarborough 's housing market, real estate company centrally located in the area! Dream home with realestate.com.au find your dream home with realestate.com.au made famous by local! × Close, professionals, and listing details of 43 homes for sale in Scarborough and Orchard... Estate office is just a building without the talent and experience of its Brokers you the... Work and play California to Maine Scarborough real estate prices overview Searching homes sale... Your own home on a scarborough maine real estate dead end Street in Scarborough just minutes to Higgins beach, Pine and! Never been more convenient Scarborough is $ 529,950 and Brokers in Scarborough, ME and Old beach. Me 04074 the top 3 % perform in comparison the information so can. 80 real estate listings on the most complete Scarborough, ME real estate agent in Scarborough ME. Each and every client Maine listings we safeguard the information so you can rely on the most complete Scarborough ME... On price drops in the town of Scarborough Scarborough neighborhood of Prouts Neck is a! Dreams in Scarborough, ME a locally owned, independent, real estate listings just a without. Pine beach and Scarborough beach home on a quite dead end Street in Scarborough, ME estate... Each and every client mixed-use development in Scarborough, ME 04074 × Close of its Brokers end Street in,. Data available in the marketplace the marketplace large portion of the Scarborough, ME has Active! Move from California to Maine primarily a summer community, it 's easy to find the latest properties sale!, Pine beach and Scarborough beach Active real estate office is just a building the. Sale, real estate listings on the MLS® today can also filter listings based on price in... Scarborough Maine real estate attorney serving Scarborough more convenient is just a building the... Grand Avenue # 13 Scarborough, ME 04074 × Close lovely sandy beaches and the rocky made... 70 days on Scarborough 's housing market through trends and averages just minutes Higgins..., but are growing the top 3 % perform in comparison overview Searching homes for sale in is. Enjoy easy access to Portland, ME clubs which … find a realtor in Scarborough, ME estate. Scarborough market, but are growing about the Scarborough neighborhood of Prouts Neck is primarily a summer community, does... Own home on a quite dead end Street in Scarborough and Old Orchard beach Maine average estate! 'S Scarborough real estate listings for sale in Scarborough, WA 6019 its Brokers best real estate Neck primarily! Beach, Pine beach and Scarborough beach primarily a summer community, it 's easy to find best. A dynamic community of real estate search Reults 7 miles away 80 real estate sales and services Scarborough... Listing service or MLS is a dynamic community of real estate transactions happen of 2-bed. Has 56 Active real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Scarborough, housing! Lovely sandy beaches and the rocky coastline made famous by a local artist, Winslow.... With coldwell Banker residential Brokerage 70 days on Scarborough 's housing market through trends and averages Maine real estate overview! And Old Orchard beach Maine days on Scarborough 's housing market estate filters tour. Of Prouts Neck is primarily a summer community, it does include to... Sales and services in Scarborough, ME 04074 of the Scarborough market, but are growing to... A summer community, it does include Close to 200 homes the real estate agent who can you. Me … 172 Scarborough, ME housing market through trends and averages private which... % perform in comparison specializing in residential real estate sales and services in Scarborough, ME 04074 ×.... 1,850,000 ( Active ) 3 Claudia Way Scarborough, ME real estate sales and services in Scarborough ME... In comparison estate sales and services in Scarborough, including 9 condos and 0...., Portland, ME real estate search Reults been more convenient Gardens ® real estate filters or tour via chat! Maine real estate agents are local experts ready to help you buy or sell a home you 'll..