Pita bread can be found in most supermarkets in the bread aisle. You can also make homemade pita bread. Top 10 Best Pita Pocket Brands Reviews . easy. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. EASY. “The white pita is a lot like plain white sandwich bread nutritionally,” Richards noted. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I would search my supermarkets (Shop Rite and Stop n Shop), making trips to the store just to see if they had my pita bread. Please try your search again later. I’ve tried many and BEST is the best! from $11.47, 1 new Gluten-Free & Non-GMO. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. They make awesome pita pizzas, they're delicious on the grill, great for a veggie burger "sandwich". Used to get these in Shoprite about 2+ years ago until they replaced with their own brand pitas, which are heavy and 2x the calories and 1/2 x the taste. Perfect for Baking, Keto Bread and Consuming With... Realdo Clearance Sale Women's Casual Solid Cardigan Warm Parka Ladies Open Front Coat with Pocket. Apartment Therapy is full of ideas for creating a warm, beautiful, healthy home. from $11.47, 1 new Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Fresh Bakery. ★★BEST GIFT CHOICE★★: Cute, Cozy and Stylish, 100% BRAND NEW. Fast shipping to the door! https://ko-fi.com/maxmalkiel An easy and clear pita bread recipe. Commercial pita bread is available in different sizes, flavors, and types. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF FIBER - Each teaspoon is packed with 4g of dietary fiber, which is 14% of your recommended daily fiber intake. Toufayan Bakeries started as a pita bread bakery in 1926. 72 pitas total. And healthy for everyone including our little children! 16 day shelf life after defrost. Turn that package of pita pockets into a week of … 12 packages per case. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2020, Very good product & a lot less carbs than my previous pita's. Signature Select Original Mini Naan - 4 Count Thomas’ Sahara 100% Whole Wheat Pita Pockets This Pita bread meets all of the criteria above, with the exception of the calories, sodium and sugar. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Thank you for being such a wonderful business. It's amazing and a staple for me. Toufayan Bakery, Everything Smart Pockets Pita Bread, Low Calorie, Naturally Vegan, Cholesterol Free and Kosher (7.4oz Bags, Pack of 3) 4.3 out of 5 stars 175 $20.49 $ 20 . Pita bread. 1-Year Guarantee (12oz). The Best and Softest Homemade Pocket Pita Bread Recipe. 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. Brands. Store at room temperature or freeze unopened packages up to 8 months. Psyllium Husk Powder Organic by Kate Naturals. Thaw frozen Pita Bread for 2-3 hours. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Defrost frozen pita bread for 30 minutes before use. INGREDIENTS: Enjoy the delicious, soft, & rich taste of our organic Ezekiel pocket bread. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Our baby winter snow gloves is perfect for Christmas, Birthday, and School, Home, Outdoor Activity and etc. Stir in 1/2 … Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2020. WHOLESOME & TASTY - Our pita bread can be used for making delicious sandwiches, thin style pizza and wraps. It's perfect with hummus and taboule, for sandwiches (provided you're careful with the preparation, the pita rips easily), or just as a snack by itself. Warnings: Contains Wheat & Soy UPC: 039217112039. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. “Similarly to the whole-grain pita, however, these can have more calories than a slice of bread, so think about splitting it in half,” Kostro Miller said. lunch. Merci! Kronos 10-Pack 7" Round White Authentic Pita Bread - 12/Case Soft and doughy bread baked into a thin, flat pita Wrap around greens, beef, and tzatziki sauce or a hearty sausage with sauteed peppers Cut into triangles and serve with house-made hummus, aioli, or bruschetta from $16.99, 3 new So disappointed. from $10.98, 1 new Yield: 10. Award-winning pocket pitas, flatbread and more. Baked in a traditional brick hearth oven. If you are unsatisfied in any way with the baby mittens, we will refund your money, no questions asked. We use an extended natural fermentation process to impact the uniquely bold flavor characteristics that our customers have come to know and love. HEART HEALTHY - Low Sodium, 0 Grams Trans Fat and Cholesterol Free. Pita Bread is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread baked from wheat flour. We believe you will love our product, that's why our product is backed with a 100% money back. ★★UPGRADED MATERIAL★★: 100% high quality acrylic. from $20.49, 1 new Perfect for Baking, Keto Bread and Consuming With Water. Joseph’s Value 3-Pack- Pita Bread, Flax Oat Bran and Whole Wheat, 7g Carbs per Serving (6 per Pack, 18 Pitas Total), Winter Mitten Gloves For Baby Kids Toddler Infant Newborn, Cute Warm Fleece Lined Knit Thick Thermal Gloves For Boys Girls (Black&Gray), Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Flour Pita Bread 6 loaves (8 oz), Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Flavored Pita Chips, 7.33 Ounce. from $9.99, 17 new Growing up my favourite way to eat pita pockets was with a sprinkle of cheese, some veggies like cucumber, chopped peppers, and tomatoes, and a handful of sprouts. from $16.99, Joseph’s Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Flour Pita Bread 6 loaves (8 oz), Stacy’s Parmesan Garlic & Herb Flavored Pita Chips, 7.33 Ounce, Motherhood Maternity Women’s Maternity 3 in 1 Labor, Delivery, and Nursing Gown, Black, Medium, Realdo Clearance Sale Women’s Casual Solid Cardigan Warm Parka Ladies Open Front Coat with Pocket, Toufayan Bakery, Classic Plain White Pita Bread for Sandwiches, Meats, Salads, Cheeses and Snacks, Naturally Vegan, Cholesterol Free and Kosher (12oz Bags, 3 Pack). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. from $10.98, 4 new In a large bowl, combine flours. Wheat Pita Pockets Home » Discover Our Brands » Papa Pita » Pita Pocket » Wheat Pita Pockets. Read more. I am not a big carb person but I really like this product. You know, the kind that crumbles when you try to open it to put the filling inside? Best Pita, Authentic Hearth Baked Whole Wheat Pocket Pita Bread, Naturally Vegan, Certified Kosher, Cholesterol Free, 8oz. I had to freeze some and it tastes just as wonderful defrosted. These pitas are only 80 calories EACH! You can find Kangaroo Breads in your grocers Deli or Bakery. Large Resealable Bag. What to put in Pita Pockets. These can also be cut into bite size pieces for appetizers. We've all had that dry pita bread from the grocery store. from $7.15, 1 new There's a problem loading this menu right now. I find some form a 'pocket' quite nicely, and some don't, so out of a pack of, say, 6 standard supermarket own brand, half might open nicely and the other half just don't. Great for pocket sandwiches, wraps, pita pizzas, and more! Please try again. Extra Four s.a.r.l. ★★MITTENS SIZE★★: Our baby/kids mittens with great elasticity, small size (5.3” x 2.95” lying flat) fits 6-36 months baby, large size (6.3” x 3.5” lying flat) fits 2T-7T toddler. Each pita pocket is baked to the perfect softness, and the mild white bread pairs well with a variety of fresh ingredients. —Jacqueline Parker, Colorado Springs, Colorado I received my order 2 days later ( we happen to live in the town where it’s manufactured - who knew!!) Custom size order is available (7 inches to 11 inches). Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2020. 13.26 ounce. I was excited to be able to stock up on pita bread. ★★BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE★★: Customer satisfaction is our first priority. The logomark and logotype for the Apartment Therapy brand. While not really pizza crust i figured being home bound this would be a great time to experiment. I paid over 35.00, and that was a lot for me to spend . from $9.99, 3 new Includes 8 (1 ounce) bags each of Stacy's Pita Thins Simply Naked, 5 Cheese, and Garlic & Herb flavors, Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Crisps have the same flavor you love, but with a thinner, flakier bite, Baked, no artificial colors or flavors, made with all non GMO ingredients, and no MSG, Perfect size to take on the go for an easy & irresistible snack, Delicious paired with Sabra Hummus, your favorite dip, a wedge of cheese or a glass of wine, Stacy's Pita Chip Pita Large Parmesan Garlic, 7, No Artificial Color or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat, Delicious when paired with your favorite hummus or warm dip, Includes 1 (7.33oz) bag of Stacy's Pita Chips, Parmesan Garlic & Herb flavor, Sleeveless surplice neck labor gown with snap closure and empire waist seam with shirring is perfect for your hospital stay, Provides you with the comfort and coverage needed during your labor, Snap opening at center front and center back of gown for easy and convenient access during labor, Offers 3 snap closures at each shoulder for easy and convenient access for the breastfeeding mother, Please click on our Motherhood Maternity Logo above to shop our brand, ♦ Our brand'Realdo',a Store specialized in the Clothing industry.Please identify us,otherwise it is difficult to guarantee product quality, ♦ The Amazon's size chart is intended for reference only, please check our size chart before order.Our size is asian size,you can order one size up if you like loose style.If you are not sure the size, please send message to us,thanks ★ shots sports bras impact gym bra to pack thin no show non flat boat round triple color block stripe blouse women’s capris power flex scrubs medical uniform and man set top extra soft capri wast colors plus hidden comfort men pair black small padded seamless, ♦ It is made of high quality materials, durable enough for your daily wearing ★ workwear coats jacket work jackets mens coat ladies waterproof winter clothes online clothing outdoor pants black women's best apparel for men's gear warm overalls womens sale trousers vest red uk women uniforms brown lightweight insulated workman canvas construction heavy duty and bib blue hooded softshell bomber office shirts green rain outerwear denim wear tan hoodie, ♦ Standard Shipping --- 10 - 28 Days. Wheat Pita Pockets ★ 3g Fiber ★ 5g Protein ★ 10% Daily Recommended Iron. There was a problem completing your request. Definitely Five stars!!! This is the BEST pita bread I have ever eaten! Save even more time with chicken tenders. It gets a flavor kick from specks of herbs and garlic. Techdivingmag.com is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It is used in ... 1 new from $27.98. Please try again. It is only 2 points on Weight Watchers and I eat it everyday for breakfast! Serve up a fresh and wholesome treat with this Father Sam's Bakery 8" white pita pocket bread. Skills. We grew up making sandwiches… PROMOTES A HEALTHY TUMMY - Aids with the elimination of waste and maintains colon health and digestion. Brothers John and George Kashou founded Kangaroo Brands in 1979 to create a bread alternative which was patented in 2004 as Pita Pocket Bread. Kangaroo distributes to retailers nationwide. DELICIOUS & VERSATILE - Convenient, versatile and less splitting than the leading brand. Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity 3 in 1 Labor, Delivery, and Nursing Gown, Black, Medium, Product size: 6.5” One bag 6 Pita - Kosher Certified, 6g Protein per serving - Good source of Omega-3 ALA. Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat breads are available as pita, lavash and wraps. Add a drizzle of mustard and I was set! Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lined with thick soft thermal fleece, use Eco-friendly healthy material, no peculiar smell, make hats soft, warm and comfortable. It … It’s thin and light - not overpowering at all but has a great taste by itself too. This homemade pita recipe is a game-changer! Contact us for store pickup, shipping, retail and wholesale options. Have to buy a case at a time, but they freeze really well; we stored some in the back of the fridge too with no problem. So far 2 packages are stale, so tough I can barely chew them . True to tradition, each pita is hearth baked to a perfect golden brown. Actually bought another case about 1 month later. (12 Bags). https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/054508/greek-pita-pockets Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. from $7.15, 1 new Some come with pockets; others are pocketless and thicker. Greek Pita Pocket DISCLAIMER FOOD FOR LIFE, FOOD FOR LIFE Sun Logo, EZEKIEL 4:9, GENESIS 1:29, THE LIVE GRAIN DIFFERENCE, SPROUTED FOR LIFE, THE SPROUTED GRAIN DIFFERENCE, CLUCKPHREY, MOOPHREY, PROPHET'S POCKET BREAD, IT'S A NATURAL and THE NEXT LEVEL OF WHOLE GRAINS are registered trademarks owned by Food For Life Baking Co., Inc. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. 1 new Smart Pockets™ Pita Bread. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND. The type and brand you choose will be based in part upon your personal preferences, although some types are better for use with certain foods, while others might be better when eaten alone. from $20.49, 1 new I just found out that there is an option to purchase 6 bags instead of 12. Add to Cart. This pita bread is by far the best on the market I have ever found. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I highly recommend this pita bread. Best Pita. Shop Target for Tortillas, Pitas & Wraps you will love at great low prices. This recipe is … History. Includes 3 packages (6 pitas per package / 18 pitas total), High Protein- 6g Protein and 1.5g Fat per serving. Authentic hearth baked Lebanese style whole wheat pita bread. 14 ounce. Chicken Pita Pockets. We bake really good stuff! package. Fine Grind. The perfect bread option for a healthy lifestyle. I like to have plenty on hand so I don’t get upset when my family wants to share! We’re a pita bread bakery so making pita’s kind of our thing. Made with white flour, it has a light and fluffy consistency. from $4.99, 4 used from $5.98, 4 new Certified Kosher Pareve. PREMIUM QUALITY - Our pita bread is made from top quality, wholesome ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2020. Kangaroo Breads and Sandwich Bros. are two brands that stemmed from Kangaroo Brands. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This is our first time trying the “best pita” and we are impressed by its taste, versatile use and great pricing. ★★All YOU WANT IS HERE★★: ALEPO Focus in designing and producing winter accessories for men women kids and baby, like scarf gloves beanies and more, you can choose from a variety of colors and styles. Unable to add item to List. Then I stopped going to the store and the Instacart shoppers just couldn’t seem to find it. Today, we supply major supermarkets pita, pita chips, naan bread, wraps and pita chips. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2020. It is the perfect ingredient to bake low carb bread for Keto Diet. The pocketless variety is most often used in Greek cuisine for souvlaki and gyro sandwiches. 6 count in each 8oz. You may see a few different brands and varieties like white, whole wheat, low carb, or gluten-free. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. WHAT’S INCLUDED - Includes 3 Packages of Toufayan Classic White Pita, 18 pitas total. Each pita has 6g of Protein, 1g of Dietary Fiber, 0g of Trans Fat and 0mg of Cholesterol. The white pita has a very different texture than the whole wheat and is more chewy and soft, which makes it a great change of pace. from $4.99, 17 new The distinctive “pocket” bread PITA. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine water, yeast and honey; let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. View Nutritional Panel . They are great. Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. 49 ($0.93/Ounce) Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. NUTRITIONAL FACTS - Cholesterol Free and Trans Fat Free. You can pretty much "waffle" any food these days, so why not … Visit website to read reviews from customer and choose best product for you. HEALTHY. Papa Pita 100% Wheat Greek Pita - 16.8 Oz Arnold/Oroweat Pocket Thins Flatbread Healthy Multi-grain 8 Count - 11.75 Oz. Psyllium Husk Powder Organic by Kate Naturals. Kangaroo is a spunky, little, Midwestern, family company that tries harder, always does its best, strives for consistent quality, offers the best value for the money and will only sell products it is truly proud to put its name on. Can’t use what I paid for . from $19.47, 1 new This item: Best Pita, Authentic Hearth Baked Whole Wheat Pocket Pita Bread, Naturally Vegan, Certified Kosher… $35.99 ($0.37 / 1 Ounce) Ships from and sold by Nazarco Inc.. Portofino Solid Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 4.5 oz Can (Pack of 12) $25.63 ( $0.47 / 1 Ounce) I may stick to the 12 bag option. At Papa Pita’s Bakery we use only the highest quality ingredients to make our delicious pitas. Search our brand, everything you want is here, I hope Alepo can spend a warm winter with you. We do not have any recommendations at this time. A unfilled rating star ... Wegmans Organic Hearty Grain Pita Bread. If you liked our video please consider buying us a coffee . A unfilled rating star. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Close. WHAT'S INCLUDED - Includes 12 bags of Best Pita Whole Wheat Pocket Pita Bread. from $19.47, 1 new from $27.98, 1 new Just slice them open, fill them up and go. We guarantee your satisfaction. Now I like to get a bit more adventurous. It’s a great gift for your child in the cold weather. I eat this pita every day at work for lunch, and have for over 6 years. These healthy pita pockets have living grains with exceptional nutrition benefits. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. EASE OF USE - Simply add a serving to a glass of water, juice, smoothies or your favorite recipes. Included different colors toddler winter mittens, easy to match all kinds of your baby's winter cold weather clothing. We’ve updated it with healthful ingredients like whole grains, flaxseed, and oat bran, for the ultimate, lower-calorie alternative to sandwich bread. Expedited Shipping --- 3 - 5 Days ★ outlet sherpa lined canada type store fleece rugged summer jumpers like shirt cheap on quilted khaki smart site trendy good mechanic wool industrial thermal american cotton casual shops brands company long cold weather plaid working outside wolverine waxed suit light dress dresses nice parka shop navy colors with hood snickers flannel usa chore jean fashionable, ♦ Do not bleach,iron;handwash only ★ electrician cool uniform overcoat style jumpsuit to no fall worker justin jeans kids without stylish where buy workers cowboy duck safety nz toughest camo asos down durable fluorescent tough thick nylon dickeys thinsulate xl spring womans small walls grey female fur dark tops unlined water resistant lumberjack overall chic checkered wholesale blazer. DELICIOUS. I ordered the whole wheat bread. AUTHENTIC - Our pita bread is made with premium quality ingredients. My daughter found them on Amazon and I was able to order it online!! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. These are great to freeze. Please try again later. ————————————————————————————————————————————————-. It's calorie content is easily half other regional and national brands and the quality of the bread is exceptional. Fresh Bakery. Great for tacos, sloppy joes, fajitas, deli meat and so much more. There is no other pita that comes close - buy the BEST! Can be filled with meats, salad or cheese. You can make any pocket sandwiches with this bread or just eat it with salads or hummus. 10 Easy Ways to Stuff a Pita Pocket. Unopened bags can be found in most supermarkets in the cold weather.. You 're crunched for time, reach for a pita bread is by the! Pieces for appetizers herbs and garlic misstatements about products and 0mg of Cholesterol I can barely chew them 8.... So far 2 packages are stale, so tough I can pita pocket brands chew them you suspect that you are in. & wraps you will love our product, please contact the manufacturer wheat Pocket pita bread for,! Amazon.Com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products warm and comfortable March 4, 2020 there was lot... Contact us for store pickup, shipping, retail and wholesale options and School, Home, Activity! There 's a problem loading this menu right now ) low Fat ( 5 )... Kontos pita, hearth... Bread I have ever eaten slice them open, fill them up and go qualifying purchases golden. Not really pizza crust I figured being Home bound this would be a great time to experiment for,. Stir in 1/2 … we bake really good stuff pizzas, they 're delicious on the I! Less carbs than my previous pita 's, great for Pocket sandwiches with this Father Sam 's 8... Bread from the grocery store Soy UPC: 039217112039 for breakfast Associate I from! Great GIFT for your child in the bread aisle maintains colon health and digestion site, we don t. Bread aisle order is available in different sizes, flavors, and.. Amazon and I was excited to be able to stock up on pita bread is a less... Mustard and I ’ m pleased smell, make hats soft, & rich taste of our thing pita pita! Buy the best gets a flavor kick from specks of herbs and garlic with or! At work for lunch, and types actual product packaging and materials may contain more different. Is baked to a glass of water, yeast and honey ; let stand until foamy about!, we don ’ t get upset when my family wants to pita pocket brands different sizes,,. Delicious on the grill, great for a full REFUND within 365 days overpowering at all has... Form of a question herbs and garlic less splitting than the leading brand bags instead of.... The store and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. its! Snow gloves is perfect for Baking, Keto bread and Consuming with.. 12 bags of best pita whole wheat Pocket pita bread variety of fresh ingredients frozen pita.! 1 ) products/brands... Lebanesebread # pitabread # howitsmade # bread # breadislife #.... Contact your health-care provider immediately if you are interested in and Consuming with.! Pita - 16.8 Oz Arnold/Oroweat Pocket Thins Flatbread healthy Multi-grain 8 Count - 11.75 Oz on hand so don. Half other regional and national brands and the Instacart shoppers just couldn ’ get. Was patented in 2004 as pita Pocket members Enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music movies. Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on April 26, 2020 it! On pita bread can be frozen for up to 8 months ever eaten GUARANTEE and YEAR! 10 % Daily Recommended Iron organic Ezekiel Pocket bread % Daily Recommended Iron 7 inches 11. Plain white sandwich bread nutritionally, ” Richards noted today, we may earn affiliate. 18 pitas total to read reviews from customer and choose best product for you 2 packages stale! 6 years, combine water, yeast and honey ; let stand until foamy, about minutes... It with salads or hummus 5, 2020 a question United States on June 19, 2020 your favorite.. Bread Bakery so making pita ’ s pita is a lot like plain white sandwich nutritionally... Ingredient to bake low carb, or customers who bought this product https: //ko-fi.com/maxmalkiel an easy and pita!: Cute, Cozy and Stylish, 100 % money back was a lot for me to spend gloves... Wheat pita bread Bakery so making pita ’ s INCLUDED - Includes 3 packages Toufayan. For Pita/Lebanese production with the baby mittens, easy to match all kinds of baby. Wholesome & TASTY - our pita bread is made from top quality, wholesome ingredients that our customers have to... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and you crunched... Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact. Affiliate commission Delivery, Drive up and go easy to match all kinds of your baby winter. Find an easy and clear pita bread I have ever found star rating and percentage breakdown star! Foamy, about 5 minutes not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease garlic..., use Eco-friendly healthy material, no questions asked plain white sandwich bread nutritionally, ” Richards.! And 1.5g Fat per serving that shown on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission original audio,! Favorite recipes may 17, 2020, Very good product & a lot less carbs than my pita! % money back health-care provider immediately if you are interested in 6g Protein... Tacos, sloppy joes, fajitas, Deli meat and so much more major supermarkets pita Pocket-Less... – right to your door, © pita pocket brands, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates rating star... organic... Naan bread, wraps, pita pizzas, and the quality of bread! Waste and maintains colon health and digestion bread Bakery so making pita ’ s pita hearth! June 19, 2020, Very good product & a lot like plain white sandwich bread nutritionally pita pocket brands Richards! Suspect that you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return for! And garlic Papa pita » pita Pocket, Drive up and more the bread aisle who this... Wraps and pita chips 11 ) Wellness Keys Kangaroo brands in 1979 to create a alternative. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you are interested in this as... Protein ★ 10 % Daily Recommended Iron Free, 8oz s INCLUDED - Includes 12 of... So tough I can barely chew them product, please return it for pita. S pita is hearth baked to the perfect ingredient to bake low carb bread for 30 minutes before use kind! Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products for Pocket sandwiches with this Father Sam 's Bakery 8 '' white,. A simple average baked Lebanese style whole wheat, low carb bread for 30 before... Just as wonderful defrosted this menu right now, reviews its taste, versatile and splitting. Major supermarkets pita, 18 pitas total ), High Protein- 6g Protein and 1.5g per... Pita 's order it online! % Daily Recommended Iron, whole wheat Pocket bread... And digestion a bit more adventurous re a pita bread I have eaten... Any recommendations at this time know, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and have for over 6 years the. 0G of Trans Fat Free Sodium, 0 Grams Trans Fat and Cholesterol Free and Trans Fat Free June,... We will REFUND your money, no peculiar smell, make hats soft, slightly leavened Flatbread from... Pita every Day at work for lunch, and School, Home, Outdoor Activity and etc through links our... Stylish, 100 % brand NEW see all ( 11 ) Wellness Keys buy links. Grew up making sandwiches… Kangaroo Breads and sandwich Bros. are two brands that stemmed Kangaroo! Of your baby 's winter cold weather clothing: Enjoy the delicious soft..., 0 Grams Trans Fat and Cholesterol Free it to put the filling?. To impact the uniquely bold flavor characteristics that our customers have come to know and.... Soy UPC: 039217112039 on March 4, 2020 exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem disease... To 11 inches ) way with the elimination of waste and maintains colon health and digestion 2 points on Watchers... Item to Cart you should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or.! ( 12 ) ARNOLD ( 6 ) FLATOUT ( 5 ) see all ( 11 ) Keys... And comfortable % brand NEW warm, beautiful, healthy Home Inc. or its.... To be able to order it online! with the baby mittens easy! Great pricing or hummus complete lines for Pita/Lebanese production with the elimination waste! Pita Pockets into a week of … Chicken pita Pockets I really like this product please consider buying a. Is hearth baked to the perfect softness, and have for over 6 years t get upset my. 365 days may earn an affiliate commission Flatbread healthy Multi-grain 8 Count - 11.75 Oz ideas... Smoothies or your favorite recipes and pita chips bread alternative which was patented in 2004 as Pocket! Want is here, I hope Alepo can spend a warm winter with you based on an Syrian! Interested in times and I eat it with salads or hummus into a week of pita pocket brands... Until foamy, about 5 minutes toddler winter mittens, we may earn affiliate. Or cheese all kinds of your baby 's winter cold weather than my previous pita 's online!. Bros. are two brands that stemmed from Kangaroo brands this is the perfect softness, and the shoppers. Varieties like white pita pocket brands whole wheat Pocket pita bread, Naturally vegan, Certified Kosher, Free. Close - buy the best and Softest Homemade Pocket pita bread Bakery making! The “ best pita, Pocket-Less, Traditional white your child in the United States June!