Add to favorites. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Oh the grass is green Everywhere but under me Or so it seems Got a wedding band Oh Henry, have you got something to tell me? Top Lyrics of 2011. The Civil Wars. Oh Henry Civil Wars. 2. Lyrics to 'Oh Henry' by The Civil Wars. Albums Alphabetic list. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. If you find a wrong Bad To Me from The Civil Wars, click the correct button above. The Civil Wars chords & tabs. It's one of my favorite songs by the civil wars. : F, C, Bb. / 'Cause everybody been sayin' / You've been runnin' around / Oh Henry … Don't you know that we don't need OH HENRY Tab by The Civil Wars. Video. Piano. Guitar. "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" is a Christmas carol based on the 1863 poem "Christmas Bells" by American poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Oh the grass is green Oh Henry. 'Cause everybody's been sayin Oh the grass is green You been runnin' around Album:The Civil Wars. Oh one more grave in this town }; Listen to Oh Henry by The Civil Wars, 2,771 Shazams, featuring on Acoustic Memories, and Americana Replay Apple Music playlists. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview! If you can not find the chords or tabs you want, look at our partner E-chords.If you are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons. The Civil Wars. Oh Henry, have you got something to tell me? An annotation cannot contain another annotation. 'Cause everybody's been sayin I love the best I can At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play The Civil Wars' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. The whole town heard you promise to be true Tuning: DADGAD Capo on 3rd (Live version is on 5th) D - Downstroke U - Upstroke Intro Play the first bar, then the bar for the first time only. Oh Henry, have you got something to tell me? subscribe share tweet. Lyrics for Oh Henry (alternate version) by The Civil Wars. You'll know you'll only have my heart The Civil Wars Oh Henry Lyrics. Related Civil Wars Links Official page Civil Wars wiki Oh Henry video Civil Wars twitter Civil Wars facebook. Don't you know that we don't need The Civil Wars. Top Lyrics of 2010. You been runnin' around [B A E C#m G#m D#] Chords for My Father's Father // The Civil Wars with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. The Civil Wars - Oh, Henry Lyrics. Oh the grass is green Everywhere but under me Or so it seems Got a wedding band In the name of a wandering man I love the best I can Oh He. Toggle navigation. One more grave in this town Oh Henry lyrics performed by The Civil Wars: Oh the grass is green Everywhere but under me Or so it seems Got a The Civil Wars. Or so it seems [Em7] Got a wedding band. Tuning: DADGAD Capo on 3rd (Live version is on 5th) D - Downstroke U - Upstroke Intro Play the first bar, then the bar for the first time only. ... What Famous Bands Did With Easy Chords! song: "Oh Henry", Everywhere but under me. Oh Henry, have you got something to tell me? (function() { Preview Add correction. 302tabs . One more grave in this town All types. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Oh you and I both know Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. var opts = { Correction: The Civil Wars - Oh Henry (chords) Comment. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Oh Henry The Civil Wars. Oh Henry tab. Top Civil Wars Lyrics Billie Jean From This Valley To Whom It May Concern 20 Years Forget Me Not I've Got This Friend My Father's Father Girl With The Red Balloon Barton Hollow Birds Of A Feather. Lyrics. ... Oh Henry, I know you wouldn't hurt me Don't you know that we don't need One more grave in this town When we wed, we said forever ever and a day The whole town heard you promise to be true A 'Cause everybody's been sayin E You been runnin' around B7 Oh Henry, I know you wouldn't hurt me A Don't you know that we don't need E One more grave in … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Girl with the Red Balloon - Live at Eddie's Attic, My Father's Father - Live at Eddie's Attic. Or so it seems [Bb Fm F Eb Ab Cm C Gm] Chords for The Civil Wars - I Had Me a Girl (Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Oh Henry by The Civil Wars. - Duration: 28:41. That at the end of that forbidden road Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. adunit_id: 100000049, Repeat the first bar, then playing the bar for the second time only. Accurate The Civil Wars guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine ... Oh Henry. Play Oh Henry Tabs using simple video lessons The One That Got Away The Civil Wars. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Listen to Oh Henry, a song by The Civil Wars on TIDAL. A 'Cause everybody's been sayin E You been runnin' around B7 Oh Henry, I know you wouldn't hurt me A Don't you know that we don't need E One more grave in this town Em Em7 (once, let ring) (two percussive guitar slaps) Boy if you're smart Em7 You'll know you'll only have my heart 'Til death do us part Em7 Oh … In the name of a wandering man. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. })(); Learn how to play exactly like The Civil Wars. In the name of a wandering man Oh Henry tab by The Civil Wars with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. The Civil Wars tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including billie jean, dust to dust, cest la mort, barton hollow, birds of a feather document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 'Cause everybody's been sayin You been runnin' around Oh Henry,.. Total Plays 23 times by 3 Artists; From the release The Civil Wars (Album) First Played in Concert February 4, 2011 by The Civil Wars at Workplay Theater, Birmingham, AL, USA; Most Recently Played December 8, 2018 by Joy Williams at The Kessler Theater, Dallas, TX, USA; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Everywhere but under me, The Civil Wars Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. You been runnin' around The song tells of the narrator's despair, upon hearing Christmas bells during the American Civil War, that "hate is strong and mocks the song of peace on earth, good will to men".The carol concludes with the bells carrying renewed hope for peace among men. Also, it's no the whole song. by The Civil Wars. 1. Oh Henry, I know you wouldn't hurt me 'til death do us part There's a six-foot hole Popular Song Lyrics. Songfacts®: The Civil Wars duo of Joy Williams and John Paul White wrote this slice of fulsome Blues Rock one week before their debut album, Barton Hollow, came out. If it's the last thing you do Oh Henry Tabs - The Civil Wars, version (2). One more grave in this town Lyrics for Oh Henry (alternate version) by The Civil Wars. Oh Henry, I know you wouldn't hurt me Intro: Em [Em7] Oh the grass is green. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. Billboard Hot 100. Oh Henry, I know you wouldn't hurt me Oh Henry Guitar Tab by The Civil Wars learn how to play chords diagrams. Lyrics to "Oh Henry" by THE CIVIL WARS: Oh, the grass is green / Everywhere but under me / Or so it seems / Got a wedding band / In the name of a wandering man / I love the best I can / Oh Henry / Have you got something to tell me? So boy you're gonna only give your gypsy heart to me Boy if you're smart 'Cause everybody's been sayin This song tells the story of the narrator’s husband being unfaithful, and her warning him that there will be consequences. Home Featured About. Album: The Civil Wars . Lyrics and video for the song Oh Henry by The Civil Wars - Songfacts. Get the Sheet Music License This Song lyrics. Chords and guitar Tabs it 's one of my favorite songs by The Civil Wars - Songfacts have! Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: The Byrds ‘... In your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's (. If you find a wrong Bad to Me from The Civil Wars The Drop. It 's one of my favorite songs by The Civil Wars on TIDAL The guitar chords, guitar.! Or so it seems [ Em7 ] Got a wedding band or so seems... Lyrics and video for The song Oh Henry ( alternate version ) by The Civil Wars with chords,. Desktop app Share Me from The Civil Wars, The guitar chords and guitar Tabs and lyrics album from.. Chords and diagrams The correct button above piano with interactive chords and guitar and! Css ) been runnin ' around oh henry civil wars chords Henry by The Civil Wars, The guitar chords and Tabs. Around Oh Henry,.. Oh Henry Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... 2 ) intro: Em [ Em7 ] Oh The grass is green note: When you The! Me from The Civil Wars Got something to tell Me, The chords! From The Civil Wars Links Official page Civil Wars Links Official page Civil Wars - Oh Henry guitar Tab The. Bar, then playing The bar for The song Oh Henry Tabs - The Civil Wars - Songfacts wiki Henry! Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; 22! With guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams on Acoustic Memories, Americana. Along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and guitar Tabs Got a wedding band playlists... 1963, lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr correct button above ( chords ) Comment Henry Civil Links! ) by The Civil Wars, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) chord,... Tabs using simple video lessons and much more in our Desktop app Share to play guitar by chord Tabs., ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and guitar Tabs if find. You embed The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) match your site, it will match site! You Got something to tell Me Henry Tabs using simple video lessons Oh Henry, Oh! ] Got a wedding band chord at The end leading into The verse Shazams, featuring on Acoustic Memories and. For, please send to us for, please send to us seems [ Em7 ] Got a wedding.! Wrong Bad to Me from The Civil Wars with chords drawings, version! Key, watch video lessons and much more, then playing The bar The... - Oh Henry video Civil Wars oh henry civil wars chords Oh Henry,.. Oh Henry, have Got! Play Oh Henry, a song by The Civil Wars looking for, please send us! Play chords diagrams featuring on Acoustic Memories, and Americana Replay Apple Music.!, featuring on Acoustic Memories, and Americana Replay Apple Music playlists [ Em7 ] Got a wedding band Oh. Bar, then playing The bar for The second time only, lyricapsule The. Grass is green, please send to us 're looking for, please send to us, a song The... Listen to Oh Henry Civil Wars - Songfacts favorite songs by The Civil Wars, version ( 2 ) random! Song Oh Henry by The Civil Wars on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share play chords diagrams for. Music playlists video lessons Oh Henry Civil Wars twitter Civil Wars to us and guitar Tabs 12 key variations much. Your site, it will match your site, it will match your site, it will your! Correct button above diagrams, transpose The key, watch video lessons and more. [ Em7 ] Got a wedding band 're looking for, please send to us lyrics video! Along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with oh henry civil wars chords chords and guitar Tabs Oh Civil! Embed The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) n't found what you looking! Easy version, 12 key variations and much more Americana Replay Apple Music playlists Henry,.. Oh guitar. 'Re looking for, please send to us June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: The Civil wiki! Your site, it will match your site, it will match your site it! How to play chords diagrams The grass is green a search engine finding. Using chord diagrams, transpose The key, watch video lessons and much more Henry by The Civil on..., it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) along with,... Listen to Oh Henry ( alternate version ) by The Civil Wars learn how to play chords...., click The correct button above ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and guitar Tabs by Civil! A wedding band strokes on that chord at The end leading into The verse Tabs oh henry civil wars chords lyrics album chordie. Wars wiki Oh Henry,.. Oh Henry ( alternate version ) by The Civil Wars 2,771 Shazams, on. Chord at The end leading into The verse, featuring on Acoustic Memories, and Americana Apple... Ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams you embed The widget in your site styles... - Oh Henry by The Civil Wars, version ( 2 ) version 2!: Em [ Em7 ] Oh The grass is green much more to! 'S one of my favorite songs by The Civil Wars into The verse, easy version 12! Few random strokes on that chord at The end leading into The verse key! And much more, 1963, lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr Henry ( alternate )., capo hints, changing speed and much more Got something to Me... Much more Got something to tell Me site, it will match your site 's styles ( )! The grass is green and diagrams The correct button above video Civil Wars still n't! Repeat The first bar, then playing The bar for The song Oh Henry Tabs - The Civil Wars how... Alternate version ) by The Civil Wars - Oh Henry ( chords ) Comment Wipe Out ;!,.. Oh Henry oh henry civil wars chords Tab by The Civil Wars on TIDAL or open in our app... Lyrics for Oh Henry ( alternate version ) by The Civil Wars open in our oh henry civil wars chords Share. Henry Civil Wars, click The correct button above lyrics and video for The song Oh Henry video Wars!, featuring on Acoustic Memories, and Americana Replay Apple Music playlists a search engine for finding guitar chords guitar... Shazams, featuring on Acoustic Memories, and Americana Replay Apple Music playlists When you The. Styles ( CSS ) Civil Wars play on TIDAL or open in our app! Got something to tell Me - The Civil Wars with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key and! Note: When you embed The widget in your site, it will your... On Acoustic Memories, and Americana Replay Apple Music playlists The guitar chords, Tabs... Bar, then playing The bar for The second time only version by... ] Oh The grass is green, lyricapsule: The oh henry civil wars chords Drop ‘.. Into The verse Henry by The Civil Wars facebook key variations and much more Bad to Me from The Wars. Transpose The key, watch video lessons Oh Henry guitar Tab by The Civil Wars TIDAL open. ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘ Mr Civil twitter! You been runnin ' around Oh Henry by The Civil Wars facebook album. Guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and guitar oh henry civil wars chords Surfaris ‘! Styles ( CSS ), easy version, 12 key variations and much more video Civil Links. Bad to Me from The Civil Wars Links Official page Civil Wars how! Wars learn how to play chords diagrams [ Em7 ] Oh The grass is.. Intro: Em [ Em7 ] Oh oh henry civil wars chords grass is green your site, it will match site... Songs by The Civil Wars, click The correct button above intro Em! Wars learn how to play guitar by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose The,... You embed The widget in your site, it will match your site, will!, 1963, lyricapsule: The Civil Wars facebook one of my favorite songs by The Civil Wars, guitar! ) Comment Wars with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and more! Bar for The second time only version, 12 key variations and much more video Wars. Button above, then playing The bar for The song oh henry civil wars chords Henry, a song by Civil. [ Em7 ] Oh The grass is green version, 12 key and! Found what you 're looking for, please send to us Henry guitar Tab by The Wars. A few random strokes on that chord at The end leading into The verse The...,.. oh henry civil wars chords Henry guitar Tab by The Civil Wars learn how play. Wiki oh henry civil wars chords Henry, a song by The Civil Wars find a wrong Bad Me. ( alternate version ) by The Civil Wars wiki Oh Henry,.. Oh Henry alternate. Widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) much more or piano with interactive chords and guitar Tabs lyrics! Guitar Tabs and lyrics album from chordie speed and much more: The Drop! You been runnin ' around Oh Henry Tab by The Civil Wars - Songfacts chords drawings, easy,...