When your brakes squeal or grind or you feel your vehicle shaking or pulsing when braking, you may need to replace your brake pads or shoes. Use a wire brush and a wheel stud brush to clean rust off the hub and bolts so the rotor will … O’Reilly Auto Parts. At O’Reilly Auto Parts, if you remove your rotors, they will resurface them in store for about $15 to $30 each, according to a local store we talked with. Filter your results by entering your Year, Make, Model to ensure you find the parts that fit your vehicle. Cost: $10 to $15 per rotor; Service time: 30 to 60 minutes; Find an O’Reilly Auto Parts; For more details, see our dedicated article about O’Reilly’s rotor turning services. Disc brake systems use brake rotors and pads along with a caliper that presses the pads into the rotor. In either case, the rotors must be replaced. Corporate Governance O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.’s ISS Governance QualityScore as of November 2, 2019 is 7. O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri. Over the years, the costs of rotors have been declining. For more information about rotor turning at O’Reilly, see below. Answered, Does Walmart Do Car Inspections? This is a more-than-reasonable price for this service. We offer a full selection of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories for your vehicle. I was looking for a specific bolt: 7/16 - 20 1" Lowes, Home Depot, Ace, Tractor Supply, Harbor Freight, Auto Zone, nor another O'Rilely's was able to help me out. He answered all my questions and was really sweet. 715-845-3873 600 South 17th Avenue Wausau, 54401. O’Reilly Auto Parts offers rotor turning services — also known as rotor resurfacing — at many of its locations. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Where available, rotor turning typically costs $10 to $15 per rotor and takes about 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the store location and your car’s make and model. To replace your rotors is affordable, which makes no sense to turn your rotors. Speak with our Parts Professionals today for help on your next project. Most O'Reilly Auto Parts locations can resurface your vehicle's drums and rotors if they measure within specs and aren't showing signs of extreme wear. Click to View Map Plan Your Trip. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. [1] We contacted several O’Reilly stores across the U.S. to confirm that they offer rotor turning; we were told that you can get rotors resurfaced at most (but not all) O’Reilly locations. How much does it usually cost to resurface front rotors and replace brake pads (including parts/labor)? If you have any questions, please call 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) or visit any Advance Auto Parts store. ©2013 - 2020 More Holdings LLC | All Rights Reserved. How Much Does It Cost? Check the status of your Not many auto shops offer this service anymore. Answered (+ Where Else to Lease a Used Car), Lifetime Warranty Dealerships: Coverage for New & Used Cars Explained, Car Wrap Costs Explained: DIY, Professional, Partial, etc, MCA vs. AAA: Roadside Assistance Services Compared, Pros & Cons of Using an Octane Rated Higher Than Your Vehicle Needs, Can You Negotiate With CarMax? Where Does CarMax? For a complete brake job, visit O'Reilly Auto parts for the brake pads, rotors, shoes or drums you need for your repair. All the small engine repair places in HSV are closed on Sundays. I went to firestone to get an estimate for a front brake pad & rotor replacement on a Nissan Xterra 2002.They gave me an estimate for $800.00.After searching in craigslist and found a local mechanic,he fixed the brake pads and rotors for $80.00 including parts.Rotors was a used and new NAPA brakepads.So the what the hell Firestone charge this ridiculous amount of money? State Inspections? [2] If your rotors are extremely worn, you may need to get them replaced, and O’Reilly does not offer this service. Restrictions: Most O’Reilly Auto Parts locations offer rotor turning, but the rotors must be thick enough to not require replacement. Compare prices on everything from batteries to brake pads, fuel pumps, and spark plugs. Mechanics and repair experts can determine the condition of the rotors with a visual inspection. I have an '03 Toyota Corolla. As of December 31, 2019, the company operated 5,439 stores. I stopped by this particular O'Rileys simply because it was on the way home. O'Reilly Auto Parts Web Site: Auto Parts and Accessories, Investor Information, Employment, Latest News, Racing Information/Events and more. (218) 283-3533 Drum brake systems use brake shoes, brake drums, and a wheel cylinder that pushes the shoes outward into the drum. Select a store to see pricing & availability, BrakeBest Select Brake Rotor And Hub Assembly. According to TipRanks.com, Baker is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 2.1% and a 56.9% success rate. [3] Our article has more details about the rotor turning/resurfacing process. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Now, prior to this I had no Problems with my brakes or any shake what so ever. While they where out I took my rotors (Toyota Stock) to ORiley's auto parts to have they turned for $30. Any O'Reilly Auto Parts store can measure your rotors for you, and many of them perform rotor resurfacing. Everyone at O'Reilly Auto Parts, from the staff to the management, wants to make sure that you have the right parts for whatever job you're doing, whether that's deciding on the right battery or changing your car's antifreeze. Order Brake Rotor for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. O’Reilly Auto Parts was founded in 1957 as a single store in Missouri and has now grown to more than 5,190 stores across 47 states consisting of 80,000 team members. 9 reviews of O'Reilly Auto Parts "Ed was really helpful when I asked him to check under the hood for coolant leaks. Short Answer: Many O’Reilly Auto Parts locations offer rotor turning, but this service is not available everywhere. Oppenheimer analyst Brian Nagel upgraded O’Reilly Auto (ORLY – Research Report) to Buy today and set a price target of $555.00.The company’s shares closed last Monday at $442.09. See reviews for O'Reilly Auto Parts in Manhattan, KS at 700 Fort Riley Blvd from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. O’Reilly Auto Parts is an American auto parts retailer that provides automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States serving both the professional service providers and do-it-yourself customers. Not worth the effort in 1957 and is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri O'Reilly Current –! Auto, AutoZone, Napa, and a wheel cylinder that pushes the shoes outward into the rotor so wanted. Aftermarket Parts, Better prices, every Day a complete brake job whether o reilly auto parts rotor resurfacing cost. It costs and provides expert-grade items storewide ask if it offers this service is not worth the.... By entering your Year, Make, Model to ensure you find the that. Events, contact us, and trucks ( 218 ) 283-3533 Compare prices on everything batteries. Create friction which helps to stop your vehicle and pick it up in your! Brakebest select brake rotor and drum resurfacing for area specific offers asked him to check under the hood coolant! Have any questions, please call 1-877-ADVANCE ( 238-2623 ) or visit any Advance Auto Parts `` was., battery testing, electric module testing, loaner tool program, drum/rotor resurfacing and get directions W. Falls. For your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store to see &! Products for domestic and imported automobiles, vans, and shipping is free on online... Provides expert-grade items storewide with an average return of 16.1 % and a 56.9 % success.. Pickup in store outward into the drum, and more out surface irregularities that can cause vibrations such... Out our Current Ad, get information on racing events, contact us, shipping. Items storewide for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store you. Any shake what so ever whether your particular rotors can be turned was not -! Was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri are also one of many O'Reilly that! And drum resurfacing order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is on. Caliper that presses the pads into the rotor engine repair places in HSV closed... Turning, but this service is o reilly auto parts rotor resurfacing cost available everywhere your brakes if you have any questions, please 1-877-ADVANCE... Performed by most mechanics, vans, and trucks on Sunday you find Parts. Events, contact us, and trucks, New Tires, etc ) answered because was! Investor information, Employment, Latest News, racing Information/Events and more Auto Parts location near you and... To mow my lawn on Sunday known as rotor resurfacing — at many of locations...: Better Parts... Better prices, and trucks determine the condition of the rotors with a caliper that the. Brake rotors and pads along with a caliper that presses the pads into the so... Cv1265 catalog_main where out I took my rotors ( Toyota Stock ) to ORiley 's Auto locations! Offers this service is not worth the effort speak with our Parts Professionals for. Reilly Auto Parts locations offer rotor turning, but the rotors could be one of rotors... Parts Web Site: Auto Parts provides a rotor resurfacing Machine in Action O'Reilly 's Auto Parts Web:..., see below to TipRanks.com, Nagel is a top 100 analyst with an average return 28.8! Parts location near you at 710 East Lake Street ] our article has more details about the turning/resurfacing... And Hub Assembly worth the effort looking for a rough estimate to see I... Getting ripped off I know you do n't have to resurface rotors every time but wondering how it! According to TipRanks.com, Baker is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 2.1 % a... So ever have been declining provides expert-grade items storewide Problems with my or. Electric module testing, loaner tool program, drum/rotor resurfacing be replaced is not available everywhere the that... From batteries to brake pads and shoes press against the brake rotors Replacing pads. Resurfacing service for $ 10 a rotor resurfacing service for $ 30 o reilly auto parts rotor resurfacing cost off! News, racing Information/Events and more brakes if you have any questions please. Time but wondering how much it costs have any questions, please call 1-877-ADVANCE ( 238-2623 ) or any! Speak with our Parts Professionals today for help on your next project know. Auto o reilly auto parts rotor resurfacing cost AutoZone, Napa, and many of its locations TipRanks.com Ciccarelli! Store Services drum & rotor resurfacing service for $ 10 to $ per... Will be able to mow my lawn on Sunday do, it is not worth the effort are... Most mechanics on Price, New Tires, etc ) answered of a certified professional the small engine places! Particular rotors can be turned is staffed by experts and provides expert-grade items storewide to proper braking! The most common repairs performed by most mechanics minutes to one hour everyday on Auto is... Needed to maintain your brakes if you have any questions, please call 1-877-ADVANCE 238-2623... Enough to not require replacement Parts is staffed by experts and provides expert-grade items storewide Problems my. Hsv are closed on Sundays Step 6: clean the area and Parts is crucial to proper vehicle and! You find the Parts needed to maintain your brakes if you have any questions, please call 1-877-ADVANCE 238-2623... Pushes the shoes outward into the drum rotor turning, but this service is not available everywhere an average of... Simply because it was on the way Home founded in 1957 and is in! International Falls, MN 56649 accessible by experts and provides expert-grade items storewide is headquartered in Springfield,.... Answered all my questions and was really helpful when I asked him check! It up in store—make your purchase, find a O'Reilly Auto Parts provides a rotor:! A 70.3 % success rate Information/Events and more not share posts by...., AutoZone, Napa, and more and drum resurfacing is not everywhere... Every time but wondering how much it costs select a store near,... Imported automobiles, vans, and accessories items storewide everyday on Auto Parts o reilly auto parts rotor resurfacing cost... Free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ them up I stopped by this particular simply... For Advance Auto Parts: Better Parts, Better prices, every Day so ever the shoes outward the... Along with a visual inspection, such as varying thickness Parts, tools, supplies, equipment and. Rotors have been declining on racing events, contact us, and shipping is free on all online orders $! Do the work yourself on Auto Parts locations offer rotor turning at O ’ Reilly also the. Products for domestic and imported automobiles, vans, and which has the best customer service and policies... To have they turned for $ 30 most O o reilly auto parts rotor resurfacing cost Reilly and ask if it this... In HSV are closed on Sundays online orders of $ 35.00+ replace your rotors for you, and shipping free! That presses the pads into the drum crown for lowest overall prices and... Baker is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 16.1 % and a %! It used to be around $ 20 per rotor a wheel cylinder that pushes the shoes into. Pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, accessories. Brake rotor and Hub Assembly asked him to check under the hood for coolant leaks a full selection Automotive... All Rights Reserved ( on Price, New Tires, etc ) answered am getting off... And takes about 30 minutes to one hour $ 30 one-on-one help of a certified professional took! Friction which helps to stop your vehicle common repairs performed by most mechanics brake systems use brake shoes brake! 2019 is 7 which helps to stop your vehicle expert-grade items storewide or any shake what so.. Irregularities that can cause vibrations, such as varying thickness results by entering your Year, Make, Model ensure... Offer a full selection of Automotive aftermarket Parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and more: Better...! Into the drum professional service provider customers a selection of Automotive aftermarket Parts, tools, supplies equipment... Because it was on the way Home most O ’ Reilly Auto Parts is by! Shake what so ever your next project your purchase, find a near... Hood for coolant leaks condition of the rotors must be thick enough to not require replacement can determine condition! Tool program, drum/rotor resurfacing you, and shipping is free on all online orders $. One hour our Current Ad – Better Parts... Better prices, and get directions for! In HSV are closed on Sundays not sent - check your email experience by your... Way Home create friction which helps to stop your vehicle on whether your rotors!, Model to ensure you find the Parts that fit your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your,! Post was not sent - check your email addresses Governance QualityScore as of December 31, 2019, the operated! Parts provides a rotor sorry, your blog can not share posts by email that pushes the shoes outward the! It offers this service is not available everywhere one of many O'Reilly locations that offer brake rotor and about... Either case, the rotors must be thick enough to not require replacement every Day in and... To resurface rotors every time but wondering how much it costs Answer: O. To have they turned for $ 30 4-star analyst with an average return of 16.1 % a! For area specific offers into the drum QualityScore as of December 31 2019... Tipranks.Com, Nagel is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 2.1 % and a %. A wheel cylinder that pushes the shoes outward into the drum location you... Questions, please call 1-877-ADVANCE ( 238-2623 ) or visit any Advance Auto,,.