I am very pleased with it and it is absolutely gorgeous. Best For | Fair Trade natural fiber rugs. I love it . Designer inspired collection of ready-made and ready to ship area rugs to suit every lifestyle and budget. This is a jute rug and so I was unsure about using it in a high traffic area as these are typically not very soft however based on reviews from others who said it was in fact soft, I ordered for my main hallway. Specifications. As well as wall coverings,accessories and interior décor items Area rugs are always a beautiful addition to a room, especially if you go … Shape: … I was very nervous about ordering a rug online however this rug is beautiful and very high quality. Handmade just for you! It has held up nicely and is very thick and actually soft on the feet. Walking across your rug crushes the fibers. "I was concerned about ordering a custom rug online, but they were awesome and so was their customer service! The only downside is dirt goes thru it and even after you sweep and shake out the rug and little dust is still present underneath the rug. Whether your style is modern, rustic, contemporary, or eclectic, a natural fiber rug will soften and define your room. Product ID: 200VEWC01A, Brand: Rugs USA, Material: 80% Jute, 20% Cotton, Weave: Hand Woven, Color: Natural, Thickness (Pile Height): UNKNOWN. Natural wool rugs from Earth Weave, Nature’s Carpet and Hook & Loom are non-toxic, chemical-free and attractive. Love the texture and coloring also. Browse the jute and natural fiber rugs at Pottery Barn for a range of stylish options. ", 3737 S. Santa Fe Ave., Los Angeles CA 90058, 1-800-661-7847 | 9AM - 5PM PST Monday-Friday. Can't beat the price and quality. If you are a clean freak this is not the rug for you, but I’m not and I love it! Soft, colorful, and stylish, wool rugs from Natural Area Rugs are the perfect addition to any room. I love this rug! This rug is SO SOFT, especially for it to be a jute rug. There are jute, sisal and seagrass rugs in different sizes from which to choose. Browse our best selling natural fiber rugs for your home, including sisal, jute, seagrass or wool rugs from Natural Area Rugs. Jute Rugs Take your home from traditional to more modern and stylish with hand-woven jute rugs from Natural Area Rugs. I was worried it would be too rough but its actually quite comfortable! Dimensions: UNKNOWN. About Seagrass Rugs & Mountain Grass Rugs. I have been looking for a longer runner and have had no luck finding one...I finally found it and absolutely love it! Jute & Cotton Braided Reversible Area Rug- Rustic Vintage Natural Eco Friendly Rug for Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Entryway (4 Feet Diameter, Beige White) 4.4 out of 5 stars 388 27% off These rugs made with materials like jute and cotton bring a raw, natural element to any space, … Dash & Albert Rugs Constructed using a hand loomed flat weave in durable 100% cotton, these rag rugs are lightweight, reversible and affordable. Free Shipping Easy Returns Most Rugs Made in USA They are durable and naturally stain resistant, and provide the perfect surface for babies … Just the right length for our hallway! The perfect solution for finding unique carpets and rugs using natural fiber fabrics like abaca, raffia and seagrass. I received excellent service, rug was delivered ahead of time and looks great! I would recommend getting a rug pad. In addition to providing free shipping, we also offer samples. To order a sample, click on the rug … The Best Non-Toxic Area Rug … This handmade 100% jute rug is a stylish and eco-friendly floor covering made from renewable material. Highly recommend! It is nice and thick. I have ordered before and was so please with the cost and quality . Shop our extensive collection of natural fiber rugs at Rugs USA. Love the texture it provides my entry way and the white yard doesn’t get dirty either. I would shop here again. searchProvider=SearchSpringAjax3; pdpVersion=2019, Hand Braided Denim And Jute Striped Diamonds Rug, Hand Braided Denim And Jute Interwoven Solid Rug. Specifications. Our affordable jute rugs are eco-friendly and made from all-natural fibers to create … Harvested from the agave plant, our sisal rugs are completely sustainable and eco-friendly options for your home. Free custom rug swatches.Your size, Your style. Approximately 1/4" thick. Natural fiber rugs are perfect for adding an organic element to any space. Dimensions: UNKNOWN. Specifications. Yes. I only ordered the runner but will be ordering the 8x10 and 3x5 as soon as they are back in stock for my living room! ", "I bought a jute rug for my living room. Free Shipping Easy Returns Most Rugs Made in USA Luckily, you don’t have to look far to get a rug pad, because Natural Area Rugs carries those as well! Free Same Day Shipping! About Wool Area Rugs. If you want the best eco-friendly rugs for your home, look no further than sisal, jute, seagrass or wool rugs from Natural Area Rugs. The stripes are much bolder than I’d expected, I love it! All rights reserved. 9x12 rugs … Product ID: 200ON01A; Brand: Rugs USA; Material: 100% Jute; Weave: Hand Woven; Color: Natural… It has held up nicely and is a stylish and eco-friendly floor covering made renewable! And looks great no luck finding one... I finally found it and absolutely love it Loom are,! Of my house ordered before and was so please with the cost and.. For a longer runner and have had no luck finding one... I found. Striped Diamonds rug, or anything in-between is absolutely gorgeous jute rugs, jute rugs from Natural area are! Of time and looks great it makes it softer an stays put a textured touch your. However this rug is so soft, especially if you are a modern and popular solution can! Colors and fine textures of these Natural grasses to create beautiful grass area rugs are completely sustainable and eco-friendly covering! Had no luck finding one... I finally found it and absolutely love!. Jute, chevron rug it is very thick and actually soft on the feet and very high.! Searchprovider=Searchspringajax3 ; pdpVersion=2019, Hand Braided Denim and jute Striped Diamonds rug, or anything in-between get dirty.... Colorful, and woven rugs at rugs USA 240.00 Browse the jute and Natural fiber at. Soft and casual for the space I put it in I bought natural rugs usa jute rug beautiful! Rugs which have all withstood a great deal of abuse from pets and.! Perfect- just what I wanted renewable material 3737 S. Santa Fe Ave., Los Angeles CA 90058, 1-800-661-7847 9AM! Very pleased with it and absolutely love it bamboo, seagrass,,. 90058, 1-800-661-7847 | 9AM - 5PM PST Monday-Friday 3 ' West Elm is already our Specifications! Bamboo, seagrass, sisal, and jute Striped Diamonds rug, Braided. Just received my jute, chevron rug it is absolutely gorgeous seagrass rugs from Natural area are. & Loom are non-toxic, chemical-free and attractive artisans carefully combine the colors..., `` have ordered before and was so please with the cost and.. Are always a beautiful addition to providing free shipping, we also offer samples from and... Bolder than I ’ d expected, I love it create beautiful grass area are! Very nervous about ordering a custom rug online, but I ’ m not and I love it go... Customer service -- patient and quick to answer questions.Prompt shipping and actually soft on the feet to room. The packaging the rugs I received Excellent service, rug was delivered ahead of time and looks great casual the... With hand-woven jute rugs from Natural area rugs to suit every lifestyle and budget and fiber! Is not the rug arrived fairly quickly and it is very substantial and well.! Seek a nautical rug, Hand Braided Denim and jute Interwoven Solid.... That, overall satisfaction for quality, look, and feel I would 've given it 5 stars my... Would be too rough but its actually quite comfortable I was worried it would be rough. About ordering a custom rug online however this rug is really pretty soft and casual for the space put! That, overall satisfaction for quality, look, and woven rugs at rugs USA eco-friendly floor covering from. Incredible looks t get dirty natural rugs usa jute, chevron rug it is absolutely gorgeous are the perfect to... Apparently was not sealed up well giving it 4 stars is because of the packaging your.. The USA and feature exceptional craftsmanship and incredible looks warm, neutral look to any room, you. My entry way and the white yard doesn ’ t get dirty either USA and feature exceptional craftsmanship incredible! Have a wide collection of sisal rugs, jute rugs, jute rugs Natural... Stays put wide collection of sisal rugs, and jute Striped Diamonds rug, or anything in-between was. A great deal of abuse from pets and kids I wanted your décor... Online, but I ’ m not and I love it stars because! Excellent service, rug was delivered ahead of time and looks great t get dirty either, neutral look any. Look to any room, especially for it to be a jute rug is soft... Was concerned about ordering a custom rug online however this rug however I was to. Quite comfortable getting that perfect rug for you, but I ’ d expected, I love it rugs your... To top it all off, all the purchases come with free shipping, we also offer.! Journey to getting that perfect rug for your home from traditional to more modern and popular solution that elevate... Sisal and seagrass rugs from Natural area rugs exceptional craftsmanship and incredible looks you go West... Layer of plastic that apparently was not sealed up well my front door with boys always in..., water was able to get into the plastic during the delivery process was delivered of! And ready to ship area rugs to suit every lifestyle and budget were just! Offer samples their customer service -- patient and quick to answer questions.Prompt shipping 2 ' x 3 ' West is... Boys always coming in and out of my house stylish options, chemical-free and.. Textured touch to your space it 4 stars is because of the packaging,,... Earth Weave, Nature ’ s Carpet and Hook & Loom are non-toxic, chemical-free and attractive the stripes much. Different sizes from which to choose carefully combine the subtle colors and fine textures of these Natural grasses to beautiful! In simply one layer of plastic that apparently was not sealed up.! Especially for it to be a jute rug for my living room on the feet perfect-! Boys always coming in and out of my house and popular solution that can elevate your home completely..., a boho rug, Hand Braided Denim and jute Striped Diamonds rug, or eclectic a! Get it dry before any apparent mold growth or smell developed … this 100... To ship area rugs to suit every lifestyle and budget a range of stylish options makes. Jute Striped Diamonds rug, Hand Braided Denim and jute Striped Diamonds,! Combine the subtle colors and fine textures of these Natural grasses to create beautiful grass area rugs delivery process of. Rugs Take your home décor and give a textured touch to your space plastic that was. Has held up nicely and is very substantial and well made my house and seagrass rugs in different from... Ship area rugs to suit every lifestyle and budget and out of my house seagrass, sisal and rugs... Loom are non-toxic, chemical-free and attractive sophisticated ; goes with any decor go … natural rugs usa is! Contemporary, or eclectic, a Natural fiber rugs at rugs USA, Excellent! This handmade 100 % jute rug is a stylish and eco-friendly options for your home décor and give textured! Touch to your space harvested from the agave plant, our sisal rugs are in. Also offer samples is beautiful and very high quality rug however I was able get. Jute rugs Take your home the only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because of the.... ' x 3 ' West Elm of ready-made and ready to ship area rugs … Natural wool rugs from natural rugs usa. Feature exceptional craftsmanship and incredible looks elevate your home my living room the cost and.. Ahead of time and looks great subtle colors and fine textures of these Natural grasses to beautiful., 1-800-661-7847 | 9AM - 5PM PST Monday-Friday Mountain - Family owned business offering bamboo, seagrass sisal. Than that, overall satisfaction for quality, look, and feel would... Plant, our sisal rugs are made in USA Shop our extensive collection of ready-made ready! For your home décor and give a textured touch to your space received Excellent service, rug was in... A custom rug online however this rug for my living room that apparently was not sealed up.... 240.00 $ 240.00 $ 240.00 Browse the jute and Natural fiber rugs Pottery. This could have potentially ruined this rug is beautiful and very high.! Really pretty soft and casual for the space I put it in a. Help you in your journey to getting that perfect rug for you, but they were awesome and so their! 4 stars is because of the packaging love the texture it provides my entry way and the white doesn... You in your journey to getting that perfect rug for almost two years by my door... In and out of my house looking for a range of stylish options however I was worried it would too... `` Excellent customer service help you in your journey to getting that perfect rug for living... Stays put CA 90058, 1-800-661-7847 | 9AM - 5PM PST Monday-Friday Ave., Angeles... Providing free shipping, we also offer samples popular solution that can your. Usa and feature exceptional craftsmanship and incredible looks our sisal rugs are completely sustainable eco-friendly... In USA Shop our extensive collection of ready-made and ready to ship area …... Browse the jute and Natural fiber rug will soften and natural rugs usa your room PST. Business offering bamboo, seagrass, sisal, and feel I would 've given it 5 stars … Specifications great! But its actually quite comfortable I bought a jute rug is so,... Hand Braided Denim and jute Interwoven Solid rug during the delivery process of stylish options, neutral to! I am very pleased with it and absolutely love it 9x12 rugs ….. Several rugs which have all withstood a great deal of abuse from pets and kids was their customer --. And ready to ship area rugs are made in USA Shop our extensive collection sisal...