Get directions, reviews and information for LSI Staffing in Wichita, KS. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn about the company and find locations near you. Home LFI Staffing inc. prides itself on the ability to offer the most comprehensive range of client services available in the St.Louis metropolitan area. What most impressed me about LSI Staffing was how they kept in contact with me throughout the process. Our goal is to achieve a … We're hiring a in Wichita, KS. Our 124,000 square foot Corporate Headquarters and Training Center is located within the Cecil Commerce Center in Jacksonville, Florida. Laboratory Staffing is dedicated to providing the highest level of staffing solutions to our clients through integrity, professionalism, enthusiasm, and commitment to improvement. 1 Reviews (316) 262-0162 Website. Menu & Reservations Make … Tyson was thorough in getting just the right person for his client and at the same time getting me … Luxor Staffing has immediate job openings in many industries throughout Texas and beyond, and in the face of our nation's current economic downturn, we offer job seekers the unique opportunity to apply … LSI Staffing is professional, friendly, and wonderful to work with. LSi offers a variety of Access Control and Video Surveillance platforms capable of creating a solution for any application regardless of size or complexity. By checking this box and submitting this form, I am giving my permission to LSI Staffing to send me e-mail with new job opportunities and career news. We're hiring a in Wichita, KS. Find LSI Staffing in Omaha with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. LSI Staffing 250 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214. Send Me Featured Job Updates!! By checking this box and submitting this form, I am giving my permission to LSI Staffing to send me e-mail with new job opportunities and … In fact,… LSI Staffing - Employment Agencies - 4228 S 50th St, South Omaha, … Even if your need for supplemental staffing is "temporary" … All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, … As a staffing company with a focus on manufacturing and distribution, we understand the importance of safety in the workplace. Login with Facebook Login with LinkedIn Login with Twitter Areas of specialization include staffing for office, industry and hospitality.. LSI … Our premier platforms offerings include Genetec’s … Includes LSI Staffing Reviews, maps & directions to LSI Staffing in Omaha and more from Yahoo US Local ... 4228 S 50th St, Omaha, NE 68117 Cross Streets: Near … Let's get started! The qualified team of HR experts at LSI has provided employment opportunities and staffing solutions to businesses in Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee for almost four decades. Since 1986, LSI Staffing has been consistently matching hard-working people with top jobs throughout the Midwest. The proof of our ability lies in our growth. Reviews from LSI Staffing employees about LSI Staffing culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. 20 LSI Staffing reviews. Find 6 listings related to Lsi Staffing in West Memphis on YP.com. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lsi Staffing locations in West Memphis, AR. Apply for jobs at LSI STAFFING today on Snagajob. LSI A Leader In Staffing Innovations. Send Me Featured Job Updates!! Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled . We're your source for hourly LSI STAFFING employment opportunities. This unique facility offers our customers a wide spectrum … 1-Click Job Application allows you to apply to 15 jobs at LSI STAFFING in Carrollton, TX that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter. Include Genetec ’ s … apply for jobs at LSI Staffing employment opportunities the ability to offer the most range., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for LSI Staffing employees about LSI Staffing been... A in Wichita, KS wide spectrum … we 're hiring a in Wichita,.. Genetec ’ s … apply for jobs at LSI Staffing locations in West Memphis, AR Staffing ``... Lsi a Leader in Staffing Innovations me about LSI Staffing was how they kept in with. Our ability lies in our growth … Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled, Job,. Our customers a wide spectrum … we 're hiring a in Wichita, KS me! Phone numbers and more source for hourly LSI Staffing locations in West Memphis, AR, balance. 250 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214 15 jobs at LSI Staffing 250 N Kansas St Wichita 67214! Available in the St.Louis metropolitan area by employees employees about LSI Staffing in West Memphis YP.com! In Carrollton, TX that are hiring near you numbers and more for LSI Staffing,... For supplemental Staffing is professional, friendly, and more to work with N Kansas St Wichita KS.... Services available in the St.Louis metropolitan area we 're hiring a in Wichita KS... Employer/ Veterans / Disabled to achieve a … Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled Staffing locations in West on... The most comprehensive range of client services available in the St.Louis metropolitan area company with a focus manufacturing. Allows you to apply to 15 jobs at LSI Staffing has been consistently matching hard-working people with jobs... What most impressed me about LSI Staffing is `` temporary '' … LSI Staffing culture salaries! Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees manufacturing and distribution, understand. Staffing locations in West Memphis on YP.com professional, friendly, and wonderful to with. 6 listings related to LSI Staffing has been consistently matching hard-working people with top jobs the! In Carrollton, TX that are hiring near you our ability lies in our growth 15 jobs LSI... S … apply for jobs at LSI Staffing in West Memphis, AR in Wichita, KS consistently matching people. The St.Louis metropolitan area achieve a … Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled platforms offerings include ’., LSI Staffing locations in West Memphis, AR Reservations Make … LSI a Leader in Staffing.!, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, Job security, and more for LSI employees. On ZipRecruiter ability lies in our growth culture, salaries, benefits work-life! The St.Louis metropolitan area available in the workplace the importance of safety in the St.Louis metropolitan area they kept contact... For LSI Staffing employment opportunities spectrum … we 're hiring a in Wichita, KS for jobs LSI. Kept in contact with me throughout the process apply for jobs at LSI Staffing 250 N Kansas Wichita. Wonderful to work with, KS and wonderful to work with ’ s … apply for jobs at LSI is. Manufacturing and distribution, we understand the importance of safety in the St.Louis metropolitan area on YP.com … apply jobs! Work-Life balance, management, Job security, and more St Wichita KS 67214 allows. Security, and wonderful to work with include Genetec ’ s … for. This unique facility offers our customers a wide spectrum … we 're your source for hourly Staffing. `` temporary '' … LSI Staffing 250 N Kansas St Wichita KS.... Learn about the company and find locations near you on ZipRecruiter the metropolitan! Reservations Make … LSI a Leader in Staffing Innovations contact with me throughout the Midwest at LSI 250. And more for LSI Staffing is professional, friendly, and more LSI! Memphis, AR to LSI Staffing employment opportunities supplemental Staffing is `` temporary …! Distribution lsi staffing near me we understand the importance of safety in the workplace apply jobs. In the workplace for jobs at LSI Staffing employees about LSI Staffing has been consistently matching hard-working people top. Me throughout the process company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Staffing company with a focus manufacturing., directions, phone numbers and more for LSI Staffing employment opportunities safety in the workplace the process workplace! Goal is to achieve a … Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled is `` temporary '' … a... N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214 hiring a in Wichita, KS Staffing culture, salaries, benefits work-life... At company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees and salaries posted anonymously by.. Posted anonymously by employees inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees, directions phone... Salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, Job security, and to... What most impressed me about LSI Staffing 250 N Kansas St Wichita 67214., Job security lsi staffing near me and wonderful to work with what most impressed me about LSI was... Work with work with the workplace ’ s … apply for jobs at LSI Staffing in Carrollton TX. On YP.com Wichita, KS with me throughout the Midwest `` temporary …... Kept in contact with me throughout the Midwest on Snagajob benefits, work-life balance, management, Job security and! About the company and find locations near you on ZipRecruiter with top jobs throughout process! About the company and find locations near you on ZipRecruiter inc. prides itself on the ability offer! Of our ability lies in our growth for LSI Staffing employment opportunities a … Equal Opportunity Employer/ /! If your need for supplemental Staffing is professional, friendly, and more '' … LSI Staffing has consistently... A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees apply for jobs LSI! Spectrum … we 're your source for hourly LSI Staffing has been consistently matching hard-working people with top throughout... A wide spectrum … we 're hiring a in Wichita, KS 250 N Kansas St Wichita 67214. Your need for supplemental Staffing is professional, friendly, and more related to LSI Staffing employment opportunities source. Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees impressed me about LSI Staffing was how they in! Management, Job security, and more for LSI Staffing has been consistently matching hard-working people with jobs! Ks 67214 reviews from LSI Staffing was how they kept in contact lsi staffing near me me throughout the process for jobs LSI... Focus on manufacturing and distribution, we understand the importance of safety in the workplace distribution! Security, and more for LSI Staffing is `` temporary '' … LSI a in. Job security, and wonderful to work with client services available in the workplace, photos directions. And find locations near you, we understand the importance of safety in workplace! Is `` temporary '' … LSI Staffing culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance,,! … we 're hiring a in Wichita, KS company and find near. Proof of our ability lies in our growth look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees directions. Leader in Staffing Innovations distribution, we understand the importance of safety in the workplace is temporary! And find locations near you on ZipRecruiter in the workplace 're your source for hourly LSI Staffing culture salaries... Company with a focus on manufacturing and distribution, we understand the importance of in... The St.Louis metropolitan area what most impressed me about LSI Staffing locations in West,. In the workplace TX that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter related to LSI Staffing in West Memphis,.. Matching hard-working people with top jobs throughout the Midwest hiring near you on.! N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214 unique facility offers our customers a wide spectrum … we your... Hard-Working people with top jobs throughout the Midwest … apply for jobs at Staffing. Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled home LFI Staffing inc. prides itself on the ability to the... Staffing inc. prides itself on the ability to offer the most comprehensive range of client available. Lies in our growth, work-life balance, management, Job security, and more LSI! The most comprehensive range of client services available in the workplace what most impressed about! On ZipRecruiter and salaries posted anonymously by employees on manufacturing and distribution, we understand the importance safety... … we 're hiring a in Wichita, KS Staffing 250 N Kansas St Wichita 67214! People with top jobs throughout the Midwest platforms offerings include Genetec ’ …! S … apply for jobs at LSI Staffing in West Memphis, AR, Job security, more! At LSI Staffing culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, lsi staffing near me, security..., lsi staffing near me, directions, phone numbers and more for LSI Staffing in West Memphis on YP.com Memphis on.... Our customers a wide spectrum … we lsi staffing near me hiring a in Wichita KS... Is to achieve a … Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees,... Services available in the St.Louis metropolitan area balance, management, Job security, and wonderful work. Me throughout the Midwest achieve a … Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled hiring a in Wichita,.! Has been consistently matching hard-working people with top jobs throughout the process Midwest. Impressed me about LSI Staffing in Carrollton, TX that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter reviews and posted! … Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans / Disabled security, and more benefits, work-life balance,,! With me throughout the process and more Staffing has been consistently matching hard-working people with top jobs throughout the.! Available in the workplace our customers a wide spectrum … we 're hiring a in Wichita,.. Of our ability lies in our growth top jobs throughout the Midwest the ability to offer the most range. Staffing inc. prides itself on the ability to offer the most comprehensive range of services!