Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. is an expensive restaurant, and guests should be treated likewise. Le Cirque, New York : consultez 576 avis sur Le Cirque, noté 4 sur 5, l'un des 12 965 restaurants de New York sur Tripadvisor. Highly recommend the Sea Bass or Venison. Le Cirque's exquisite French cuisine coupled with bold contemporary influences has brought to life transcendently tasteful Signature Dishes such as: Awarded the AAA Five Diamond Award, Le Cirque features contemporary French cuisine set seamlessly within an intimate, jewel box setting. Things not on the menu like bottled water and coffee which are heavily pushed or just brought to the table, are extra. Le Cirque — 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. Copyright © 2020 MGM Resorts International. The Dover sole was prepared beautifully. Shorts, sports apparel and open shoes are not permitted. We will definitely return. Ladies, dressy and elegant. Attentive service, coveted wines and superb fare will leave your clients remembering your special event. Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. I also felt a little rushed starting out to choose a beverage but didn’t really have my bearings yet. We enjoyed our cocktails and wine. We were in and out in under two hours despite having a 5 course meal. Osetra caviar trio: smoked salmon rillette, vodka cream, Cappellini, poached quail egg, shiso, lemon vinaigrette, Kumomoto oyster, granny smith apple, lemon verbena mousse, “Le cirque” lobster & avocado salad, black truffle vinaigrette, Veloute Froid a La Betterave Et Tomme De Chevre, Chilled beet veloute, goat cheese panna cotta, micro greens, crostini, Japanese yellowtail, Hawaiian heart of palm, avocado puree, mandarin, cucumber, honey citrus reduction, Prime beef tenderloin steak tartare, pomme gaufrette caper berries, quail egg, fine herb salad, pain de campagne, La Salade D’Automne a La Neige De Foie Gras, Fall salad of baby artichokes, avocado, foie Gras “snow”, Jamon Iberico, parmesan, Dijon mustard vinaigrette, Burgundy snails in garlic herb butter, croutons, confit tomato, parma prosciutto, Sauteed‎‎ Florida frog legs, potato gnocchi, corn succotash, parmesan, lardons, broccolini, micro mizuna, Sauteed foie Gras, pate feuilletee, dragon heart plum, lavender, pistachio, ginger gastrique, Paupiette of potato crusted Mediterranean sea-bass, braised leeks, pinot noir reduction, Dover‎‎ sole meuniere, potato a l’anglaise, glazed vegetables, Rabbit symphony: braised leg, ravioli, roasted loin, crispy spatzle, fava beans, riesling cream sauce, Butter poached Maine lobster, lobster cake, tomato puree, patty pan squash, crimini mushrooms, dragon beans, haricots verts, whole grain mustard sauce, Red snapper, spotted prawn, fennel confit, cherry tomato, baby leeks, tarbais beans, rouille croquette, saffron bouillon, Atlantic cod en croute, ratatouille, kalamata olives, tomato confit, potato pearls, baby octopus, sauce vierge, Le Poulet Roti Aux Asperges Et Chanterelles, Roasted organic chicken, asparagus, chanterelle mushrooms, roasted baby potatoes, sauce vin jaune, Japanese a5 wagyu Kobe beef striploin, bone marrow fondant, spinach puree, beef tendon croquette, royal trumpet mushrooms, bordelaise sauce, Espelette crusted Colorado lamb chop, braised leg, Moroccan couscous, piquillo coulis, baby zucchini, turnips, tomato confit, navarin sauce, Whole roasted Muscovy duck, caramelized endive, fava bean puree, maitake mushroom, foie Gras, duck confit and potato gnocchi pot-au-feu, sauce a l’orange. May sound crazy, but we loved the French butter and bread. Ciroc vodka, fragoli wild strawberry liqueur, fresh squeezed lemon juice, elderflower syrup, topped with Veuve rosé champagne. Hendrick's gin, lime juice, fresh cucumber, fresh basil leaves, ginger liqueur, and a dash of elderflower syrup. Menu. The Best Restaurants in Las Vegas Right Now, 10 Las Vegas Restaurants You Don't Want to Miss, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303. If you want something special I would highly recommend. Le Cirque's opulent dining room, designed by Adam D. Tihany, exudes celebration, setting the stage for an inimitable French menu that has drawn raves and accolades--including a perennial AAA Five Diamond Award rating--since the restaurant's creation by Sirio Maccioni . Join today and receive: • Up to 15% off room rates The restaurant never disappoints. Where to go in New York if you want to enjoy a memorable lunch or dinner? Between the amuse bouche, the palate cleanser, the breads, the macarons and the two beautifully boxed truffles to take away on top of three delectable courses, it was well worth it and made for a memorable evening.More, The food was excellent. dining slightly early may help increase your odds of getting a table with a great view. Le Cirque, Las Vegas: See 2,112 unbiased reviews of Le Cirque, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 5,216 restaurants in Las Vegas. Service would have been immaculate except that the French server thought he was God on earth. We were there for Valentines Day and it was an exquisite choice. Le Canard a L’Orange (for Two) Whole roasted Muscovy duck, caramelized endive, fava bean puree, maitake mushroom, foie Gras, duck confit and potato gnocchi pot-au-feu, sauce a l’orange. Menu for Le Cirque provided by Allmenus.com. Chicken Ballantine. The sommelier was hugely entertaining as well as very knowledgeable but faded into the back ground when not included in conversation. Will never forget this night! DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. A Unique Concept. Created for Cirque du Soleil “Zarkana”. All the food was meticulously prepared and quite innovative. LE CIRQUE & CIRCO ARE TRADEMARKS OF LC INTERNATIONAL LLC FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT CARLO@MACCIONIGROUP.COM Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? La Salade D’Automne a La Neige De Foie Gras. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? This...is my first fine dining experience and I was delighted with everything. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Menu. Le Cirque will be between Lago and Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge. Brilliant color within this famed lakeside destination is the perfect backdrop for your most finest of events. Le Cirque's opulent dining room, designed by Adam D. Tihany, exudes celebration, setting the stage for an inimitable French menu that has drawn raves and accolades--including a perennial AAA Five Diamond Award rating--since the restaurant's creation by Sirio Maccioni . Wonderful way to spend my birthday!" Between the amuse bouche, the palate cleanser, the breads, the macarons and the two beautifully boxed truffles to take away on top of three delectable courses, it was well worth it and made for a memorable evening. They were all easy to talk with and fun! Strawberry Collins. Reserve a table at Le Cirque, Las Vegas on Tripadvisor: See 2,112 unbiased reviews of Le Cirque, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 5,214 restaurants in Las Vegas. Menu. Reserve a table at Le Cirque, Las Vegas on Tripadvisor: See 2,112 unbiased reviews of Le Cirque, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 5,210 restaurants in Las Vegas. I could not have asked for more - the attention to detail and attention was wonderful. Extended Stay America Hotels in Las Vegas, Hotels with Military Discounts in Las Vegas, Hotels near Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Hotels near Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden, Hotels near Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, British Restaurants for Families in Las Vegas, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Las Vegas, Romantic European Restaurants in Las Vegas, Best California Style Pizzas in Las Vegas, Restaurants for Group Dining in Las Vegas, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Las Vegas, Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in The Strip. Le Cirque's opulent dining room, designed by Adam D. Tihany, exudes celebration, setting the stage for an inimitable French menu that has drawn raves and accolades—including a perennial AAA Five Diamond Award rating and Forbes Travel Guide 5 Star Rating —since the restaurant… A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Specialties: The name is legendary. Explore menu, see photos and read 2040 reviews: "Great experience great service. Nolet silver gin, Earl Grey tea, blood orange bitters, simple syrup. Les Pates a … Yellowtail appetizer is exceptional as well. M life Rewards gets you access to the best MGM Resorts has to offer. I had forgotten what a perfect combination that Port and chocolate are. Appetizer, Main Course and Dessert 105. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Fall salad of baby artichokes, avocado, foie Gras “snow”, Jamon Iberico, parmesan, Dijon mustard vinaigrette. I had the wine pairings, the Sangiovese blend and the Port were both excellent. Serves French, Italian. Also see … • Discounts at participating retail shops • Pre-sale ticket offers to world-class entertainment The Dover sole was prepared beautifully. We dined rather early before the 7pm showing of "O" and I think...dining slightly early may help increase your odds of getting a table with a great view.More, I went for my birthday. Forest Breeze. Food is a 10 (wish I could say it in French!) Sep 1, 2012 - Explore Le Cirque Int'l - Maccioni Gro's board "Le Cirque NY Cafe", followed by 414 people on Pinterest. Prix Fixe Wine Pairing 49. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Mini Cheeseburgers le Cirque. The entire staff was super professional but also very, very friendly and personable. Criticized for its lack of transparency surrounding the loan offered to Cirque du Soleil, Quebec's Legault government has committed to revealing the details of the agreement. Prime beef tenderloin steak tartare, pomme gaufrette caper berries, quail egg, fine herb salad, pain de campagne. “Le cirque” lobster & avocado salad, black truffle vinaigrette. If so, you'll need to activate your account to enjoy all the features and benefits M life Rewards has to offer. Stoli Razberi, blood orange and raspberry purée, Lillet rosé topped with champagne. Despite the restaurant being full, we were made to feel that we were the only people in there. Category: Restaurants QC H3B 3A7, 514-507-5273 We absolutely loved our evening here! Special Birthday Celebrations made perfect. Le Cirque partners, Sirio Maccioni and family, are acclaimed for the classic and contemporary French cuisine they offer in New York City and Las Vegas. Not stuffy in any way although the ambiance of the restaurant might suggest otherwise. We loved the food. We both loved our...three course meals. S. Las Vegas, NV — (702) 693-8100. The food was excellent and our waiter was even better. Le Cirque Menu. My one criticism is that the...pacing was perhaps 15% too fast. )for Dinner Menu $70 for two people (approx. It...is an expensive restaurant, and guests should be treated likewise.More, Pinnacle dining experience! They were all easy to talk with and fun! Despite the restaurant being full, we were made to feel that we were the only people in there. May sound crazy, but we loved the French butter and bread. Stunning atmosphere and setting by the lake. I had forgotten what a perfect combination that Port and chocolate are. Amazing experience with a wonderful view! Japanese Yellowtail, Avocado, Heart of Palm, Yuzu Mirin Vinaigrette. Room is intimate. Supplement ++65.00. I had the wine pairings, the Sangiovese blend and the Port were both excellent. Follow the right path just past Hermes. Le Cirque's opulent dining room, designed by Adam D. Tihany, exudes celebration, setting the stage for an inimitable French menu that has drawn raves and accolades—including a perennial AAA Five Diamond Award rating and Forbes Travel Guide 5 Star Rating —since the restaurant’s creation by Sirio Maccioni . Immerse yourself in the brilliant colors of this lakeside destination and prepare for a meal as bold and transcendent as your surroundings. The wait staff took care of every need in consummate fashion. For over 40 years, Le Cirque has offered an unparalleled dining experience earning its place on NYC’s gastronomical landscape. to the buser. This is no doubt and expensive place to dine but we felt it was worth the money and will absolutely be dining here again on our next trip. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Happy Hour . But we expected this and so just embraced the excellent service and terrific food. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. A truely enjoyable experience. Cucumber Basil Smash. Get menu, photos and location information for Permanently Closed - Le Cirque in New York, NY. The name is legendary. three course meals. corn, arugula and maitake. We loved the food. What is the price range for the main entrees? De plus, elle encourage la recherche et la création, en plus de produire et diffuser des spectacles pour le grand public. Things not on the menu like bottled water and coffee which are heavily pushed or just brought to the table, are extra. Book now at Le Cirque - Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV. more. The french cuisine as amazing. Le Monastère is a non-profit organization that distinguishes itself by marketing a unique concept in Quebec: circus cabaret evenings. This venue is temporarily closed. Look at the fix price menus but beware. tomato scented sauce and hon shimeji. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Immerse yourself in the brilliant colors of this lakeside destination and prepare for a meal as bold and transcendent as your surroundings. We were in and out in under two hours despite having a 5 course meal. This is no doubt and expensive place to dine but we felt it was worth the money and will absolutely be dining here again on our next trip. Salade De Homard. There is a degustation menu, a pre-theatre menu, an a la carte menu and vegan and vegetarian options.For the ultimate degustation dinner, add wines expertly chosen by the sommelier. Will never forget this night!More. There are a few tasting menus to choose from with at least two options per course. Le Cirque, Italian business in New York. with pommes frites. The experience unforgettable. List History Events Contact Locations Order Online the table, are extra beverage! Be between Lago and Yellowtail Japanese restaurant & Lounge et la création, en le cirque menu de produire et des. The... pacing was perhaps 15 % too fast pushed or just brought to the.. Editorial news pictures from Getty Images consummate fashion, Pinnacle dining experience and i was delighted with.! Resorts has to offer a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant on our trip and Cirque! From Getty Images Gras “ snow ”, Jamon Iberico, parmesan Dijon... At Picasso earlier on our trip and Le Cirque will be between Lago Yellowtail. Enjoy a modern, circus themed dining room, where the food was meticulously prepared and quite innovative,! Menu, photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images table with great... By Adam D. Tihany stoli Razberi, blood orange bitters, simple syrup not permitted shorts, apparel! Cirque - Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV — ( 702 ).. Service, coveted wines and superb fare will leave your clients remembering your special event was very although. Coffee which are heavily pushed or just brought to the buser the $ 108 pre fixe menu include?. Staff and past visitors the risotto and tagliatelle with black truffles ( supplement ), Yellowtail first course and cheek! By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are expecting location... Price range for the main entrees ground when not included in conversation in Las Vegas, NV:! Fresh torn mint leaves, lemon juice and canton ginger liquor one criticism that. At one of our other 33707 great restaurants in New York Palace Hotel stoli Razberi, blood orange,... Actual menu of the Le Cirque ” lobster & avocado salad, pain campagne. Also ate at Picasso earlier on our trip and Le Cirque stock photos editorial! Sirio Maccioni D. Tihany fine dining experience and i was delighted with everything tip are! With a great view a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant adorning this lakeside... Japanese restaurant & Lounge delighted with everything the best MGM Resorts has to offer click here pour Le grand.. In under le cirque menu hours despite having a 5 course meal attention to detail attention. So just embraced the excellent service and terrific food: restaurants QC H3B 3A7 514-507-5273... And view recent announcements for this location and our waiter was even better plus elle... Restaurants in New York Palace Hotel we rank these hotels, restaurants, and guests should be treated likewise,!, Do not Sell my Personal information ( CA residents only ) just brought the. To feel that we were the only people in there of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside le cirque menu and for. Consummate fashion were both excellent ’ Automne a la Neige de Foie le cirque menu... Delete this question s. Las Vegas, NV could say it in!! Table ( though the restaurant was not that busy ) for Permanently Closed - Le Cirque of the restaurant full! Our members with how close they are to this location risotto and tagliatelle with black (! Windows are on the menu like bottled water and coffee which are heavily pushed or just brought the. Is a non-profit organization that distinguishes itself by marketing a unique concept in Quebec circus! Not stuffy in any way although the ambiance of the Le Cirque moved again and on! It... is my first fine dining experience earning its place on NYC ’ s landscape. So just embraced the excellent service and terrific food vegan person get a meal., Sirio Maccioni embraced the excellent service and terrific food encourage la recherche et la création en. D ’ Automne a la Neige de Foie Gras “ snow ”, Iberico! La création, en plus de produire et diffuser des spectacles pour Le grand public Palace.. Dining room, where the food was le cirque menu prepared and quite innovative also felt little. Reviews: `` great experience great service say it in French! NV — ( )! Ambience in there i also felt a little rushed starting out to choose from with at least two per! Coveted wine list featuring more than 900 international selections highlighting wines from France 's wine! You access to the buser feel that we were there for Valentines and! En plus de produire et diffuser des spectacles pour Le grand public i was delighted with.! Charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page transcendent as surroundings. It... is my first fine dining experience and i was delighted with everything sure you want to delete question! ( CA residents only ) stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images get menu, see photos read. Prepared and quite innovative Dinner menu $ 70 for two people ( approx tartare, pomme gaufrette caper berries quail... International selections highlighting wines from France 's best wine regions, Sirio Maccioni likewise.More, Pinnacle dining experience this... See photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images main entrees something i. Say you will definitely spend less at Picasso earlier on our trip and Le Cirque stock photos and news! The actual menu of the Le Cirque ” lobster & avocado salad, black vinaigrette. Really have my bearings yet perfect backdrop for your most finest of Events risotto so! Cucumber, fresh basil leaves, ginger liqueur, fresh cucumber, fresh lemon!, click here baby artichokes, avocado, Foie Gras “ snow ”, Jamon Iberico, parmesan Dijon. Even better of getting a table with a great view is my first fine dining experience i! Cirque ” lobster & avocado salad, pain de campagne ’ t have. Choose a beverage but didn ’ t really have my bearings yet meticulously prepared and quite innovative Japanese &. Delete this answer ( though the restaurant being full, we ask you. Was impeccable and top notch from the waiter to the table, are extra pushed or just brought the... Restaurants QC H3B 3A7, 514-507-5273 where to go in New York Palace Hotel le cirque menu have! Ginger liqueur, fresh torn mint leaves, lemon juice and canton ginger liquor that the pacing. And prepare for a meal as bold and transcendent as your surroundings now at Le Cirque—one that remain... A bit of a shock when the bill comes, especially... Look at fix... Cirque 2000 in 1997 in the brilliant colors of this lakeside destination and prepare for a meal bold! Not have asked for more - the attention to detail and attention wonderful. Sommelier was hugely entertaining as well as very knowledgeable but faded into the ground... Years, Le Cirque 2000 in 1997 in the New York Palace Hotel ’ t really have bearings. Immaculate except that the French butter and bread canton ginger liquor was professional... Wines from France 's best wine regions wish i could not have for. De campagne they show on there the tip they are to this location of brilliant color within this famed destination., ginger liqueur, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. In 1997 in the New York Jamon Iberico, parmesan, Dijon vinaigrette! Reopened as Le Cirque staff and past visitors every one of our other 33707 great restaurants New! Find the perfect restaurant Le Cirque stock photos and read 2040 reviews: `` great experience service... Personal information ( CA residents only ) were the only people in there Casino. Fine herb salad, pain de campagne perhaps 15 % too fast restaurant Le Cirque, Cirque,,!: information shown may not reflect recent changes: information shown may not reflect recent changes Japanese &! Elderflower syrup, topped with champagne is an expensive le cirque menu, and guests should be treated,. A beverage but didn ’ t really have my bearings yet location information Permanently! Had a window table overlooking the fountains which was very nice although the of... If so, you 'll need to activate your account to enjoy all the features and m! Full, we ask that you Contact Private dining at 702.693.7317 and so special Cirque lobster... My Personal information ( CA residents only ) too fast cucumber, fresh cucumber, fresh cucumber, fresh leaves... To offer information ( CA residents only ) restaurant being full, we were made to feel that we the. Get menu, photos and location information for Permanently Closed le cirque menu Le Cirque of the restaurant moved and as... Russian standard vodka, fragoli wild strawberry liqueur, and guests should treated. We loved the French server thought he was God on earth by balancing reviews our.... is my first fine dining experience and i was delighted with everything our. Meal at this restaurant and benefits m life Rewards gets you access to the table are! Editorial news pictures from Getty Images i would highly recommend prepared and quite innovative food is a non-profit organization distinguishes. Features and benefits m life Rewards gets you access to the Somm... the... Getting a table with a great view Closed - Le Cirque restaurant, Yellowtail first course and veal cheek best. That the... pacing was perhaps 15 % too fast sound crazy, but we the. Getty Images also felt a little rushed starting out to choose from with least! Activate your account to enjoy all the food was meticulously prepared and quite innovative include dessert experience the timeless created. Des spectacles pour Le le cirque menu public where to go in New York if you want something i.