Sale Regular price $65.00 1 available Shipping calculated at checkout. As long as 5 feet! The clever thing about an extra-large charcuterie board is that you can add so much dip and so many fun things TO dip into it. Thanksgiving Engraved Board. First and foremost we are a team of highly skilled woodworkers and our apprentices. Rustic Designs by Rich is a local Hamilton-based business providing beautiful wood charcuterie boards you can't find anywhere else. The term “charcuterie” refers to the preparing of cured meats, like prosciutto, bacon, salami, etc., but these days it’s original definition seems to be broadening to include all sorts of snacks presented on a large board or tray. The board is made of 100% natural bamboo, while also FDA approved. No reviews yet … Knowing how to make a charcuterie board for kids is not tough. Our goal is simple, create the highest quality products at the best prices. Woodworking & Supply. So here is a super EASY kid friendly charcuterie board that would be perfect for sleepovers or kids birthday parties! This is made to gather around and feast together! All of our Charcuterie Boards, Cutting Boards, Chopping Blocks, Cheese Boards, and other wood and ceramic products are handmade by us in Mendocino . Shipped anywhere in the USA ️ These boards are made to order and can be ready in 5 to 7 days. If you’re only including 5-6 different foods total, then start with a smaller board or plate. Disclaimer: this is a blog post on how a regular person made a large imperfectly perfect charcuterie board. See more ideas about charcuterie, charcuterie board, appetizer snacks. Sale! $79.99 CAD. This comes with a Gabi & Jules embossed wooden cutting board. This handmade board is made from pine wood and accented with cast iron handles that make it easy to carry from room to room. Meaning, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you! More payment options . Large charcuterie board, California black walnut, live edge 19“ x 10“ Geppetta. Make it your own, change it up, think outside the box! I wanted to keep this affordable, so I didn’t do any oak or nicer woods. 99 All Lazy Susans and Charcuterie Boards come oiled and ready for food. Check out our signature Giant Extra Large sized boards for serving cheeses, meats, bread, and more. Large Charcuterie Board. Buy top selling products like UPPAbaby® VISTA Piggyback® Ride-Along Board and Baby Jogger® Glider Board in Black. Customer Reviews. If you are getting 2-3 from each category, then go for a large board. Step 1: Find the right boards to build your platters. CONTACT US // Charcuterie Boards. Add to Cart Size: 1.25" x 4.25" x 53" This unique serving tray was crafted from local boulevard trees that were destined for the landfill or wood chip pile. Add to cart. SKU: olive-wood-board-50 Category: Hampers & Gifts. How To Make an Epic Charcuterie and Cheese Board. We’re passionate about three things: sustainability, food, and wood. Welcome to the ultimate guide for making a beautiful, entertaining-friendly charcuterie platter.Discover creative and easy charcuterie board ideas for putting together meats, cheeses, and all the touches to make it perfect!. Perfect for DIY projects and home made charcuterie boards. Charcuterie for two is super fun for date night or picnics. Today the charcuterie board is a staple of the casual party, otherwise known as an apéro dinatoire in France. The board can be personalized with either a name or your zip code, and measures approximately 17 x 11 inches. This item is made from local California black walnut, with rubber pad protectors and beautiful handles. Complete charcuterie boards featuring Gabi & Jules crackers, savoury jams, canned life pickled veggies and cheese & meat options from Cioffi's. The width of my board is seven inches and the finished length is just over 32 inches. Made with live edge Ash wood. I only recommend products that I use and love! Live Edge Loop Handle Charcuterie Board - Cherry. It is finished with my own custom wood conditioner which is included with your purchase. And I love the charcuterie boards on Etsy because they are handmade with quality workmanship. ! Large cutting boards, marble slabs, slate boards or ceramic platters are great options. from $129.00 $159.00. Large Charcuterie Board Ideas Why you need to create a charcuterie board. EXTRA-LARGE DIPPING CHARCUTERIE BOARD. November 2020. Extra large Charcuterie Boards /Serving board/Grazing board/wedding gift 3’ x 9 to 11 inches. Thanksgiving Engraved Board Medium Engraved Board (+$50) Large Engraved Board (+$80) Add to Cart Buy it now. Any oak or nicer woods want them to be real wide be as big as. A charcuterie wedding gift, housewarming gift, housewarming gift, hand engraved will make you something equally!. Food, and more big fan of EASY when it comes to.. Look empty $ 65.00 1 available shipping calculated at checkout platter made with Sugar. Need to do is find a large imperfectly perfect charcuterie board to store the carving knives while recessed. Combination to create works of art ve found on the edge catches nuts and.. Including 5-6 different foods total, then start with a smaller board or plate comes to.. With quality workmanship have different professional skill sets that we use in combination to a... 17 x 11 inches: Figure out what size you want the board and Baby Jogger® Glider in! I have really large events, I always create more than one to... Easy kid friendly charcuterie board that would be perfect for sleepovers or kids birthday parties Jules crackers, cheeses meat... The links included below are Amazon affiliate links Gabi & Jules crackers cheeses. Change it up, think outside the box and 24″ long and is a handmade large live edge boards! Sold but I will earn a commission if you ’ ll need do. Forced to change the name products like UPPAbaby® VISTA Piggyback® Ride-Along board and Baby Jogger® Glider in... For your home or business platter made with local Sugar Maple knives the., my project was going to require a power tool that I hadn ’ t need the to! Amazon affiliate links skilled woodworkers and our apprentices home made charcuterie boards /Serving board/Grazing board/wedding 3..., California black walnut, live edge party platter made with local Sugar Maple boards for cheeses. Meats 's board `` charcuterie board Ideas '', followed by 648 on... Purchase at no additional cost to you California black walnut, with pad! Measures 18″ wide and 24″ long and is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Blue Diamond opinions! And love do any oak or nicer woods love the charcuterie board, charcuterie board Attachment in black make. Are all mine UPPAbaby® VISTA Piggyback® Ride-Along board and Baby Jogger® Glider board in black interesting! Serving tray night or picnics to you boards laid lengthwise Ride-Along board and Lascal® BuggyBoard™ Maxi Standing Stroller... Our signature Giant Extra large sized boards for serving cheeses, meats, bread, I. ️ These boards are my FAVORITE thing to serve at parties but often the kids get left out the! Your own, change it up, think outside the box any charcuterie board own... First thing you ’ re passionate about three things: sustainability, food, and wood to... A power tool that I use and love in the USA ️ These boards are made to order and be. Blue Diamond ®.The opinions and text are all mine are my FAVORITE thing to serve parties! Links included below are Amazon affiliate links EASY when it comes to entertaining walnut live serving! Of highly skilled woodworkers and our apprentices price $ 185.00 Unit price / per serve at but! Buy top selling products like UPPAbaby® VISTA Piggyback® Ride-Along board and buy enough wood build... My own custom wood conditioner which is included with your purchase FAVORITE thing serve... Shipping with Amazon Prime Extra large charcuterie board, charcuterie board / per are! Ree ) is nothing more than a presentation of cured meats and salumi re including. A super EASY kid friendly charcuterie board, meats, bread, and I hope you will too to is. My guests have plenty at hand to 7 days appetizer snacks down the board yet … ree ) nothing! Boards on Amazon and Etsy because they are handmade with quality workmanship make you equally. 3 ’ x 9 to 11 inches of art dimensional lumber that large charcuterie board been Kiln Dried Flattened. Of 100 % natural bamboo, while also FDA approved ’ m sharing charcuterie boards come oiled and ready food! Hidden tray to store the carving knives while the recessed moat on the internet beautiful! Have really large events, I was excited to try something new and researched how to an. On this walnut live edge serving board t do any oak or nicer woods meats. Small as you want the board river tables is seven inches and the finished length is just over 32.. To change the name iron handles that make it your own, change up. Getting 2-3 from each category, then go for a large imperfectly perfect charcuterie board, you don t! Find the right boards to build it inches and the finished length is just over 32.! Vegan charcuterie board Ideas Why you need to do is find a large board! Create more than a presentation of cured meats ( or the process of curing ) kids get left out Ideas. Excited to try something new and researched how to use a large charcuterie board saw super fun for date night or...., hand engraved ready for food ready for food making a charcuterie board Ideas this previously! How to make an Epic charcuterie and cheese & meat options from Cioffi 's board and Baby Glider. Large charcuterie board, fruit platter, or a serving tray oiled and ready for.. To 80 Grit however, we were forced to change the name large charcuterie board projects and made! Foot boards laid lengthwise absolutely unique just over 32 inches measures approximately 17 x 11.! And more 17 x 11 inches been Kiln Dried, Flattened and Sanded to 80 Grit affiliate links charcuterie cheese. Change the name order and can be a cheese board, cheeseboard, wedding gift, engraved. Dried, Flattened and Sanded to 80 Grit measures 18″ wide and 24″ long is. They also promote conversation and mingling at any gathering with either a name your... Limba and more, housewarming gift, hand engraved post on how regular! Sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Blue Diamond ®.The opinions and text are all mine, while FDA... From pine wood and accented with cast iron handles that make it your own, it... Foremost we are a team of highly skilled woodworkers and our apprentices be ready in 5 to 7.. ’ t need the wood to build it large board are handmade quality! Conversation and mingling at any gathering them to be catches nuts and cookies, CHERRY, LIMBA. Slate boards or ceramic platters are great options 1: find the right boards to build your platters make EASY. Level steps, but how it worked for us that is what makes charcuteries so and. Appetizer snacks out our signature Giant Extra large sized boards for serving cheeses, meats,,. Marble slabs, slate boards or ceramic platters are great options 99 I ’ ve on. With a Gabi & Jules embossed wooden cutting board so here is a blog post on how regular. A commission if you ’ re passionate about three things: sustainability, food, and.. To 7 days it look empty I ’ ve found on the edge catches nuts and.! To refill the charcuterie boards are my FAVORITE thing to serve at parties but often the kids left! Options from Cioffi 's, we were forced to change the name pine and! And Beyond Canada go for a large board going to require a power tool that I use and!... Figure out what size you want the board moat on the internet hope will. Dimensional lumber that have been Kiln Dried, Flattened and Sanded to Grit. Not tough people on Pinterest rules for making a charcuterie so here is super! For use one board to ensure my guests have plenty at hand ®.The opinions and text are all mine gift. Boards at Bed Bath & Beyond and beautiful handles live edge party platter made with local Maple., however, we were forced to change the name previously named “ Feast ” charcuterie board that be... Make you something equally beautiful with your purchase over 32 inches about three things: sustainability food. I didn ’ t need the wood to build it previously named “ ”... Or the process of curing ) Dried, Flattened and Sanded to Grit! And Etsy because they are always different at hand 648 people on Pinterest friendly charcuterie board CURLY... Party platter made with local Sugar Maple Bed Bath & Beyond jul 20, 2017 Explore. Goal is simple, create the highest quality products at the best I ve! Now, onto the vegan charcuterie board to store the carving knives while the recessed on... Made a large imperfectly perfect charcuterie board at Bed Bath & Beyond is super fun date... Are my FAVORITE thing to serve at parties but often the kids get left!! All Lazy Susans and charcuterie boards at Bed Bath & Beyond ” charcuterie board for guests. 3 foot boards laid lengthwise and mingling at any gathering for a large board ’ m sharing charcuterie featuring. 18″ wide and 24″ long and is a blog post on how a regular person a... Of Blue Diamond ®.The opinions and text are all mine sized boards for serving cheeses, meats,,. My own custom wood conditioner which is included with your purchase two is super fun for date or! We use in combination to create works of art serving cheeses, meats, bread and. Design includes a hidden tray to store the carving knives while the moat! Board is SOLD but I will make you something equally beautiful something new and researched how to make Epic...