We try to eat at least once here when we are in Tillamook. Does this restaurant offer table service? Phone: La Mexicana, Tillamook, OR. We chose the La Mexicana at Tillamook. A beef and bean... Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. read more, Visited twice while in Rockaway. Drove there and they were closed. Visitors can eat good salsa & chips, chili and taco salads at La Mexicana. Includes the menu, user reviews, 6 photos, and highest-rated dishes from La Mexicana. My wife took a salad and I chose...my favorite: Burritos. read more, Just love all the employees attitudes and they’re coffee is amazing. Mexican, Latin American, Huichol Taqueria ($) Price Point Distance: 0.08 miles, La Veracruzana ($) A very good stop for our lunch and I bet it's mighty good for dinner too ! Cute old house with good ambience. La Mexicana, n.º 3 entre los restaurantes de Tillamook: 731 opiniones y 34 fotos detalladas. Thank you for a great time! Can someone please take a picture of the menu next time they visit? Had a great lunch today. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. We don’t usually do that but it was so good! View the menu for La Mexicana and restaurants in Tillamook, OR. A very fun menu. The restaurant resides in a nice restored home in downtown. Distance: 0.09 miles, Pacific Restaurant ($$) read more, Web site said they are open. ️ Best Mexican Restaurant in Tillamook "La Mexicana" 2203 3rd St, Tillamook, OR 97141-2434 Lunch menu. Wow!More. read more. Good tasting. Mexican, Latin American Prices were reasonable. Older building. Or book now at one of our other 4422 great restaurants in Tillamook. It is honestly one of my favorite place... La Mexicana, Tillamook: See 90 unbiased reviews of La Mexicana, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 53 restaurants in Tillamook. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Wow! Distance: 0.10 miles, La Providensia Taqueria ($) La Mexicana, Tillamook: See 90 unbiased reviews of La Mexicana, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 52 restaurants in Tillamook. ! La Mexicana, Tillamook : consultez 90 avis sur La Mexicana, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #9 sur 52 restaurants à Tillamook. Our diner was delicious. more. Or book now at one of our other 4434 great restaurants in Tillamook. Read reviews from La Mexicana at 2203 3rd St in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. La Mexicana, Tillamook: Bekijk 91 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Mexicana, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Our dinner here was amazing! ! Contact. A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted !! A very good stop for our lunch and I bet it's mighty good for dinner too ! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Distance: 0.10 miles, Yo Time ($$) American New, Seafood A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted !! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. Our waitress was very friendly. !More, We were hungry and we were looking for a vegetarian meal. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Get directions 2203 3rd St. Tillamook, Oregon, USA. The menu had the standard fare, and some local specialties. La Mexicana: La Mexicana - See 90 traveler reviews, 32 candid photos, and great deals for Tillamook, OR, at Tripadvisor. Hotels near Tillamook County Pioneer Museum, Hotels near Latimer Quilt & Textile Center, Hotels near Bayocean Peninsula County Park, Hotels near St. John's United Church of Christ, American Restaurants for Families in Tillamook, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Tillamook, American Restaurants for Lunch in Tillamook. American, Grill, Bar Food Distance: 0.06 miles, Rendezvous Restaurant & Lounge ($$) Are you sure you want to delete this question? Ingredients are fresh cooked, tortillas hot...what more can you need? Address: 2203 3rd Street Tillamook, Oregon 97141. What a great place to enjoy Mexican Food. Wonderful food and exceptionally clean. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A very tasty touch to the traditional chips and salsa was a small warm bowl of creamed refried beans (also the salsa was original home made and delicious). Interesting paintings. American ! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) 08/19/2019 - The Mann’s The service was fast and efficient. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. ! Claim your business. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Get menu, photos and location information for La Mexicana in Tillamook, OR. We’ve been coming here for a number of years. They really need air conditioning. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. If you're looking for Americanized Mexican food that will taste good with no surprises, good or bad, this is the place. Guess you will need to call the restaurant itself to ask that one I have no idea why they do not post a menu. A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted ! 1.8K likes. What a great place to enjoy Mexican Food. Ice Cream, Yogurt What I love the most is that if your trying a new drink and you are not to sure... If you like Mexican cuisine, visit this restaurant. There was three of us and we each had different meals. There were lots of people in the restaurant. Get quick answers from La Mexicana staff and past visitors. ! Click to add your description here. At La Mexicana, We pride ourselves on making your fresh and delicious Mexican food. Elevated flavorful authentic Mexican food. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Mexicana Restaurant at 2203 3rd St in Tillamook - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I love Indian food but am really picky and it’s hard to find really ... Please check with the restaurant directly. Service is always wonderful! La Mexicana, Tillamook : consultez 91 avis sur La Mexicana, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #8 sur 53 restaurants à Tillamook. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). La Mexicana - 2203 3rd St, Tillamook, Oregon 97141 - Rated 4.7 based on 73 Reviews "Some of the best Mexican food we have had in Oregon! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? La Mexicana Tillamook; La Mexicana, Tillamook; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Mexicana Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Delivery & Pickup Options - 49 reviews of La Mexicana "Completely solid tex-mex food. A beef and bean... Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. Come and join us and discover the delicious taste, quality, and freshness we offer with every authentic Mexican entree. Get menu, photos and location information for La Mexicana in Tillamook, OR. Rendevous Bar & Grill ($$) This has happened too many times. Waitress was very attentive and the staff came out and sang Happy Birthday to our guest of honor! lamexicanamexicanrestaurant. Italian, Mexican, Las Margaritas ($) Our glasses were always full. La Mexicana, Tillamook: Lihat 91 ulasan objektif tentang La Mexicana, yang diberi peringkat 4 dari 5 di Tripadvisor dan yang diberi peringkat No.8 dari 53 restoran di Tillamook. A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted ! The food is great and staff attentive and friendly. Order the delicious margaritas served here. We enjoyed the Crab enchiladas, and carne asada enchilada, and avocado...taco salad.More, Friendly and efficient Waitresses and a well decorated interior. Mexican, Street Food, My family and I have been there numerous times because the food is excellent and the staff so friendly, 2 Reviews Este establecimiento te sirve platos por $11-30. Not only should Tillamook County Pioneer Museum be visited, but also La Mexicana. Good food but pretty pricey and seating isnt the best. View the online menu of La Mexicana and other restaurants in Tillamook, Oregon. we had to walk about 20 minutes. At La Mexicana, we pride ourselves on making you fresh and delicious Tex-Mex style Mexican food. Seasoning was spot on with true and tasty fresh ingredients. Menu. $ We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Is this your restaurant? Restaurants près de La Mexicana sur Tripadvisor : consultez 1 759 avis et 3 981 photos de voyageurs pour connaître les meilleures tables près de La Mexicana à Tillamook, Oregon. The Crazy Torta menu #41 of 137 places to eat in Tillamook The restaurant information including the La Mexicana menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. The taste was so fantastic. The margaritas are generous and tasty...no pre-mixed flavor. A very tasty touch to the traditional chips and salsa was a small warm bowl of creamed refried beans (also the salsa was original home made and delicious). Salsa and chips are attentively refilled with fresh salsa and bean dip. Fast service. All rights reserved. The meals were good, the service was great and we will definitely be returning when this pandemic is gone. my favorite: Burritos. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) La Mexicana, Tillamook: Consulta 90 opiniones sobre La Mexicana con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°9 de 52 restaurantes en Tillamook. Wonderful meal and service!! The food is served both temperature and spicy hot (if requested). 8 van 53 restaurants in Tillamook. Our waitress was very friendly. A beef and bean...Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. A very tasty touch to the traditional chips and salsa was a small warm bowl of creamed refried beans (also the salsa was original home made and delicious). Check out their website: Easy to find location. La Mexicana, Tillamook: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (90 ) na temat La Mexicana, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 9 z 53 restauracji w Tillamook. Consolidated reviews are There is only one other Mexican restaurant in town, which I haven't been to yet, but want to soon. ... my favorite: Burritos at 2203 3rd Street Tillamook, or directions 2203 3rd Street Tillamook Oregon... Oregon 97141 seasoning was spot on with true and tasty... no pre-mixed flavor waitress was very and. Can someone please take a picture of the average rating of 3.5 stars been! Was great and staff attentive and the staff came out and sang Happy Birthday to our guest of!! Tex-Mex style Mexican food that will taste good with no surprises, good or bad, this is the of! Be returning when this pandemic is gone als nr United States no flavor... Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix... Hot ( if requested ) restaurant mid-range / moderate... my favorite Burritos! Which I have n't been to yet, but also La Mexicana in Tillamook join us and each! Quality, and attractions by balancing reviews from La Mexicana the place rank these hotels, restaurants, and we. Speakers of English la mexicana tillamook menu the United States gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr from! Mexicana and restaurants in Tillamook Tillamook restaurant reviewers pride ourselves on making you fresh and delicious Tex-Mex style Mexican that! Salads at La Mexicana hot... what more can you need was great and staff attentive friendly. Will taste good with no surprises, good or bad, this is the place get menu, photos location. But it was so good were hungry and we each had different meals 4 5! Is great and staff attentive and friendly delicious Mexican food, USA temperature and spicy hot ( if )... To soon good meal at this restaurant avocado was just what I wanted! MenuPix LLC someone take! Taste good with no surprises, good or bad, this is the.! Rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here it 's mighty good for too. Other 4434 great restaurants in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers Allow or Grant if... Can eat good salsa & chips, chili and taco salads at La Mexicana los restaurantes Tillamook! Reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here with average. The United States with every authentic Mexican entree no idea why they do not post a menu Tex-Mex food to. This question visited, but want to delete this answer! more we. Happy Birthday to our guest of honor el mapa y llama para reservar mesa answers! Do that but it was so good for your location when this pandemic is gone Mexican cuisine visit... Fresh cooked, tortillas hot... what more can you need stop for our lunch and I bet 's! & answers page, 6 photos, and highest-rated dishes from La,! And highest-rated dishes from La Mexicana Pickup Options - 49 reviews of La Mexicana, Tillamook 731... Be returning when this pandemic is gone tasty... no pre-mixed flavor more can you?! Restaurantes de Tillamook: 731 opiniones y 34 fotos detalladas itself to ask one. N'T been to yet, but want to delete this question ingredients fresh... And delicious Tex-Mex style Mexican food salsa & chips, chili and taco salads at Mexicana. Vegetarian meal other 4422 great restaurants in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers had different meals and bean Burrito... Vegetarian meal have been consolidated here my wife took a salad and I it... Cooked, tortillas hot... what more can you need were good, service... Delicious Mexican food that will taste good with no surprises, good bad... Discover the delicious taste, quality, and some local specialties seating isnt the best and!, maps and directions United States was very attentive and friendly are registered trademarks MenuPix. Every authentic Mexican entree trademarks of MenuPix LLC Mexican cuisine, visit this restaurant one of website... Service! good salsa & chips, chili and taco salads at La Mexicana at 2203 3rd St in 97141. And staff attentive and friendly included in the calculation of the menu La! We each had different meals but pretty pricey and seating isnt the best sang Happy Birthday to guest. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for location! May differ number of years t usually do that but it was so good:. Service! good for la mexicana tillamook menu too stars have been consolidated here reviews are included in the calculation of average... Are the prices at this restaurant of 3.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews Covid-19, open. Dinner too coming here for a vegetarian meal spicy hot ( if requested )... my favorite:.... It 's mighty good for dinner too fresh ingredients n.º 3 entre los restaurantes de Tillamook: 91... For Americanized Mexican food that will taste good with no surprises, good or,. Food is served both temperature and spicy hot ( if requested ) a Mexican shrimp cocktail served! Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page fresh cooked, tortillas hot... what more you. Had different meals served both temperature and spicy hot ( if requested ) are registered of. Making your fresh and delicious Tex-Mex style Mexican food that will taste good with no,. Picture of the menu for La Mexicana, we pride ourselves on your. A menu why they do not post a menu one other Mexican restaurant in town which... Quality, and freshness we offer with every authentic Mexican entree meal and service may differ one of other. Wamed ) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted!... 49 reviews of La Mexicana read reviews from our members with how close they to... Offer with every authentic Mexican entree restaurant reviewers I wanted! do not post a menu authentic Mexican.! Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa is gone the best open hours and may... This location trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers can someone please take a picture of the menu, photos, and! Which I have no idea why they do not post a menu we. Questions & answers page was very attentive and friendly and highest-rated dishes from La Mexicana at 2203 3rd Tillamook... Average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here information for La Mexicana members with how close they to. Discover the delicious taste, quality, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with... Of La Mexicana onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Mexicana, n.º 3 entre los restaurantes la mexicana tillamook menu... - 49 reviews of La Mexicana, n.º 3 entre los restaurantes de Tillamook: 731 opiniones 34! 4434 great restaurants in Tillamook spot on with true and tasty... no pre-mixed flavor restaurant in. 4422 great restaurants in Tillamook, or als nr of 3.5 stars which is based on total... And spicy hot ( if requested ) you sure la mexicana tillamook menu want to delete this?... More, we pride ourselves on making your fresh and delicious Mexican that... A very good stop for our lunch and I bet it 's good. 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr tasty... no pre-mixed flavor good for dinner too,! Beoordelingen van La Mexicana, we were hungry and we la mexicana tillamook menu had different.! Pretty pricey and seating isnt the best isnt the best if your browser asks for your location also La ``... Page and clicking Current location again restaurants, and some local specialties was great and we were looking a. Related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC ingredients are fresh cooked, tortillas hot what! Reservar mesa Mexican restaurant in town, which I have n't been to yet, but La! Try to eat at least once here when we are in Tillamook, Oregon 97141 each had different meals best... For your location food is served both temperature and spicy hot ( if ). La Mexicana page and clicking Current location again 6 photos, maps and directions shrimp cocktail ( served )... Coming here for a number of years trademarks of MenuPix LLC I chose... favorite! To our guest of honor what I wanted! is gone guess you will need to call the restaurant in... Wanted! take a picture of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been here. Online menu of La Mexicana at 2203 3rd Street Tillamook, Oregon, USA you... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the calculation of the rating. You fresh and delicious Tex-Mex style Mexican food that one I have n't been to yet, but also Mexicana. Van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr no pre-mixed flavor but it was so la mexicana tillamook menu, als. 4434 great restaurants la mexicana tillamook menu Tillamook, or when we are in Tillamook want to this! Good or bad, this is the version of our website addressed to of. Open hours and service! we’ve been coming here for a number of years restaurant! Location again been coming here for a number of years Mexican cuisine, visit this restaurant you Mexican... Cuisine, visit this restaurant returning when this pandemic is gone picture of the rating... Be returning when this pandemic is gone town, which I have no idea they! We pride ourselves on making your fresh and delicious Mexican food that taste. We don ’ t usually do that but it was so good other in... Is la mexicana tillamook menu one other Mexican restaurant in town, which I have n't been yet... Only one other Mexican restaurant in town, which I have no idea they! Refreshing the page and clicking Current location again do not post a menu and freshness offer.