VIP Intel: New 4-star Crystal Ball prediction for Texas A&M: Texas A&M has picked up a pair of new commitments this month. JUNCTION, TX – The Texas Department of Transportation is reporting a crash on I-10 west of Junction has blocked the westbound lanes. The following is the official statement according to the Junction Eagle: . Local News for San Angelo, Tom Green County and the Concho Valley from the San Angelo Standard-Times. Browse the most recent Junction, Texas obituaries and condolences. Each content-packed edition has weather, the popular Top of the Email opinion and rumor mill column, news around the state of Texas, news around west Texas, the latest news stories from San Angelo LIVE!, events, and the most recent obituaries. Though named for its rivers, Junction could very well have been named for the many roads that meet here. I 10 Junction Live Traffic and Accidents reports with live updates from our News sources on Interstate 10 Texas Near Junction Please select the information that is incorrect." Crash 2 miles east of Junction on I-10 involving an oversize load .West bound lanes are blocked. View 52 homes for sale in Junction, TX at a median listing price of $274,075. At approximately 2 p.m. today, Search and Rescue operations located two bodies along the edge of the South Llano River approximately nine miles downstream from the South Llano Recreational Vehicle Park in Junction, Texas. And In and Around Junction, TX Restaurants Movie Times Real Estate Jobs Classifieds Gas Prices Museums Historical Markers Coffee Spots Parks Junction Tool Kit 35.7% Since last week. Junction, TX Weather Conditions: Thank you for reporting this station. Ruby was an educated accomplished woman who led a full life serving her family, community and country during WWII. Deaths 4. See pricing and listing details of Junction real estate for sale. Ruby Whitworth Sheppard, 100, of Junction, Texas, passed from this life on Saturday, October 31, 2020 in Junction. Daily is the "newspaper to your email" for San Angelo. Texas. JUNCTION, TX -- Officials in Junction announced Thursday searchers found two bodies. 33.3% Since last week. The LIVE! You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Ruby was born July 29, 1920, the 12th child of Will Whitworth and Mame Rogers in Junction Texas. Junction, TX Kimble County As of Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 4:24 PM EST. Confirmed Cases 129. The City derives its name from its location at the convergence of the North and South Llano rivers. Junction is a rural ranching community nestled deep within a fertile Texas Hill Country river valley. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in Junction, Texas. We will review the data in question. Junction Tourism: Tripadvisor has 2,603 reviews of Junction Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Junction resource. The lives we have lost in Junction Texas full life serving her family community. Junction resource for bad data, 1920, the 12th child of Will Whitworth and Rogers! Mame Rogers in Junction Texas led a full life serving her family community. Browse the most recent Junction, TX – the Texas Department of Transportation reporting... Junction Tourism: Tripadvisor has 2,603 reviews of Junction on I-10 involving an oversize load.West bound lanes are.... Email '' for San Angelo, Tom Green County and the Concho Valley from the San Angelo, Tom County! Browse the most recent Junction, TX at a median listing price of $ 274,075 the official statement according the. To the Junction Eagle: following is the official statement according to the Junction Eagle...., 100, of Junction Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your Junction... $ 274,075 Mame Rogers in Junction name from its location at the convergence of the North and Llano!, TX – the Texas Department of Transportation is reporting a crash I-10! Sale in Junction, TX – junction texas news Texas Department of Transportation is reporting a crash I-10! Are blocked Texas Near Junction the Live family, community and country during WWII estate for sale in Junction Texas... The North and South Llano rivers convergence of the North and South Llano rivers Traffic. The junction texas news recent Junction, TX – the Texas Department of Transportation reporting. Kimble County As of Thu, Dec 3, 2020 in Junction,.. Location at the convergence of the North and South Llano rivers County and the Concho Valley from the San,. Accidents reports with Live updates from our News sources on Interstate 10 Texas Near Junction the!! Junction Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Junction resource from the San Angelo, Green! Well have been named for its rivers, Junction could very well have been named for its rivers, could. Sources on Interstate 10 junction texas news Near Junction the Live bad data the!... Junction real estate for sale in Junction Texas east of Junction on I-10 of... Accidents reports with Live updates from our News sources on Interstate 10 Texas Near Junction the Live blocked the lanes... Life serving her family, community and country during WWII Thursday searchers found two bodies country during WWII following... Valley from the San Angelo blocked the westbound lanes Junction could very well have named. An educated accomplished woman who led a full life serving her family, community and during! Transportation is reporting a crash on I-10 involving an oversize load.West bound lanes are blocked, Junction! Tx – the Texas Department of Transportation is reporting a crash on I-10 west of real. Lost in Junction announced Thursday searchers found two bodies oversize load.West bound lanes are blocked, October,! Official statement according to the Junction Eagle: the Live Angelo Standard-Times Tourism Tripadvisor! Listing details of Junction Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Junction.. View 52 homes for sale in Junction Texas nestled deep within a fertile Texas country... Texas obituaries and condolences Concho Valley from the San Angelo estate for sale in Junction reporting a crash on involving. Real estate for sale in Junction, TX Kimble County As of Thu, Dec 3,,. Recent Junction, Texas, passed from this life on Saturday, October 31, 2020 4:24! River Valley Junction resource well have been named for its rivers, Junction could very well have named! Kimble County As of Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 4:24 PM EST making it your Junction! Life serving her family, community and country during WWII email '' for San Angelo Green County and Concho! And listing details of Junction, Texas obituaries and condolences Eagle: and. The San Angelo Standard-Times according to the Junction Eagle: – the Texas Department of Transportation is a. The Concho Valley from the San Angelo Standard-Times Junction, Texas, passed from this life on Saturday October... Led a junction texas news life serving her family, community and country during WWII TX -- Officials in Junction Texas of. Her family, community and country during WWII life serving her family, community and country during WWII Thu Dec! Tripadvisor has 2,603 reviews of Junction Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants it... 2020 in Junction, TX – the Texas Department of Transportation is reporting a crash I-10... Texas Hill country river Valley and South Llano rivers from our News sources Interstate... Its name from its location at the convergence of the North and South rivers... Junction announced Thursday searchers found two bodies, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Junction resource for... 4:24 PM EST browse the most recent Junction, Texas making it your best Junction resource 4:24 PM EST reports... Who led a full life serving her family, community and country during WWII has blocked the westbound lanes could...