Would you be paying $200 because the total fare is over $200, or would you be paying $400 ($200 per ticket, as both fares exceed $200)? Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. If you have credit with JetBlue, you should already have an account set up in your name. Yes, it should happen the same day in which you cancel. While JetBlue Blue Flex fares are often quite a bit more expensive than Blue, Blue Plus, and sometimes even Mint fares, the added flexibility you receive can be very worthwhile to some. I received a TravelBank credit for the full amount, but I didn’t realize at the time I could request a refund because the change was >120 minutes. I canceled them, got a confirmation from JetBlue they were canceled yet there is nothing in my travel bank? Austin Deppe via Shutterstock. Not … Best Credit Cards for Active Duty Military, Best Business Cards for Shipping Purchases, Best Business Cards for Advertising Purchases, Points & Miles for Business Owners [Get Started], How to Apply For a Small Business Credit Card, Maximize Rewards From Your Business Purchases, Comparing Top 3 Chase Business Credit Cards, 20 Best Ways To Earn Chase Rewards Points, 10 Best Ways to Earn Citi ThankYou Points, 33 Best Ways To Earn Marriott Rewards Points, 23 Best Ways to Earn American Airlines Miles, 19 Best Ways To Earn Delta Air Lines SkyMiles, 20 Best Ways To Earn Hilton Honors Points, 33 Best Ways To Earn Marriott Bonvoy Points, 16 Best Ways To Earn World of Hyatt Points, 16 Best Ways To Earn IHG Rewards Club Points, 42 Best Ways to Redeem Marriott Points [Flights], 36 Best Ways To Redeem British Airways Avios, 30 Best Ways to Redeem Marriott Points [Hotel Stays], Best Ways To Book Delta One Business Class, Best Ways to Fly to Europe With Points & Miles, Best Ways to Fly to London With Points & Miles, Best Ways to Fly to Paris With Points & Miles, Airline Change & Cancellation Fees (Non-Award), 101+ Virtual Tours of Popular Attractions, Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens, 33 Best Tips for Family Travels With Kids, Tips For Less Stressful Flights With Kids, Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express, The 15 Best Tours and Activities in Rome, Italy, The Ultimate Cruise Vacation Packing Checklist & Best Tips [Printable], How To Cancel A Southwest Airlines Flight [Points or Cash Ticket Purchases], The JetBlue Plus Card — Full Review [2020], 18 Best Ways to Earn Aegean Airlines Miles+Bonus Miles [2020 ], Kansas City International Airport [MCI] — Ultimate Terminal Guide, The 29 Best Disney Christmas Products [Ornaments, Decorations, Toys], The New York (JFK) American Express Centurion Lounge – Location, Hours, Amenities, and More. I think this topic needs to be updated on your site as JetBlue isn’t allowing cancellations on its website at this time. For example, if you used 10,000 points to offset a $130 fare but then needed to cancel, you would pay a $100 cancellation fee as the cash value of the fare would fall between the $100-$149.99 tier. I just tried to look up another same flight to the same location and it costs 66,000 credits + $265 USD? If it was recently I’d give it a day or so for the funds to show up in your account as I imagine they’re pretty swamped at the moment. Read on to find out all of the details of JetBlue’s flight cancellation policy! Is it immediate? Click HERE for a link to the CommunityBuzz discussion, http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#commercial. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. However the PDX-KEF flights (both ways) does not show up on their website or any 3rd party site (including google flights, kayak, and even award search on Alaska). Wouldn’t the flight be $1327 = 132,700 credits?! If it doesn't automatically link to your current credit, you can get them merged by the TrueBlue department, and then be able to look it up with an e-mail and self generated password instead. The CSR wasn't even able to login her own TravelBank account either. If you purchased your flight with TrueBlue points, you’ll need to pay the change or cancellation fee associated with the cash value of your ticket. We just canceled a flight we paid $1,327 on but we only got 1,327 travel credit back..which is so little?! JetBlue only issues refunds to a credit card for tickets that were purchased as fully refundable. What's going on? Enter the Travel Voucher number and PIN. I recently had to cancel my JetBlue flight reservation. They say I can use my credits for anyone else that I choose, but from the payment page, there doesn't seem to be a way to lookup a TravelBank account seperately. The fee structure is clearly laid out and tied almost entirely to the cost of your ticket. Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources. After doing so, the points that you used to purchase the fare will be deposited back into your TrueBlue account. In this post, you’ll learn about the ways you can use credit cards to earn JetBlue … Make sure you hold onto the email you received as confirmation. If I am not mistaken, you do not actually need to travel by then, you just need to buy a ticket by then. FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue. If you’re a TrueBlue member, you can access your … Another option is to purchase a refundable ticket in any of the 4 fare options. If you cancelled a flight, you might have gotten a credit of $1,327 for future travel. All customers will have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected. Just a matter of getting into the TravelBank account. If the credit does not show up in a day or so I would contact JetBlue and let them know. Hot Tip: Business owners with the JetBlue Business Card can spend their way to JetBlue Mosaic status after spending $50,000 or more in the calendar year. To date, Jarrod has traveled to 16 countries and 22 US states. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). When booking a JetBlue flight you have multiple fare options to choose from: Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Flex, and Mint. However, JetBlue is currently allowing customers to cancel or change their itineraries for travel through May 31 for no fee. I think you’re talking about JetBlue Plus points. However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. Award redemptions with JetBlue are tied to the cash cost of the ticket, so you will need to pay the cancellation fee associated with what the cash rate would have been. I should have just re-booked but I wanted to make sure I got the credit back, any help is appreciated. If the credit does not show up in a day or so I would contact … If you use points, they’re worth around 1 cent per point. If you booked a refundable ticket you could still receive travel credits if you decided to not show up for your flight and never changed or canceled the flight. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, if you have a JetBlue flight scheduled anytime through May 31, 2020, you’ll be able to change or cancel it without a fee. Similarly, if you need to outright cancel that same flight you will still need to pay the $100 fee to do so. I have credit in there that expires in 2 or 3 weeks. For example, $500 fare per person, but 2 people are on the reservation (so $1000) total. However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers that are on the market. There is no charge to change or cancel a Blue Flex reservation prior to departure, only the difference in fare. The credit might now show up in your account the exact same day you canceled due to the number of cancelations pending. Now I want to cancel it and I would like to know if there is any cancelation fee? Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive financial compensation. Condition: New. 1 viewed per hour. Starting Oct. 28, new applicants for the Barclays JetBlue Plus Card and the Barclays JetBlue Business Card have a shot at earning 100,000 TrueBlue points via an updated welcome bonus … Calling JB wasn't able to resolve the issue. While this option can be significantly more expensive, it comes with the added flexibility that if you do need to cancel your flight, your refund will be processed in full to the original form of payment, as opposed to receiving future flight credit. The TrueBlue program is a great fit for those who aren’t frequent flyers but still want to earn travel rewards. If anyone is looking to buy about $155 of travel bank credit, let me know! By logging into your account, you agree to our. Email needed if you'd like comment updates. In addition, if you travel with family members, they also receive credits in their names as well. Afterward, the funds you used to purchase the ticket will be deposited as a travel credit for use on a future JetBlue flight. Is the cancellation fee tied to the individual ticket, or the total amount paid? Opinions and product recommendations on this site are ours alone, and have not been influenced, reviewed or approved by the issuer. JetBlue compensates passengers with Travel Bank credit based on how long they were delayed, starting at a $25 credit for a delay of 1 hour 30 minutes-1 hour 59 minutes, up to a maximum of a $200 credit … The JetBlue app will not let me cancel my flights and bank the money. It actually was generous of them to offer all flights flying from march 10 to be credited back to your travel bank credit even if it wasn’t a refundable ticket. I am just trying to re-book my flight. Upgraded Points, LLC uses reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information on the site — and prior to applying for any credit card offers found on UpgradedPoints.com, all visitors should review other features of such credit cards including but not limited to interest rates, annual fees and transaction fees, and should determine the suitability of such credit cards considering their own individual financial position. In addition, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Refunds are to method of payment. We canceled the trip, in large part due to coronavirus. Get the latest deals on flights to your favorite cities with our best web fares - and sign up for fare alerts. The ticket can be anytime up to 330 days out. How many days has it been since you’ve canceled? If you’ve purchased a Blue, Blue Plus, or Mint ticket, the fee associated with canceling your ticket will be tied to the cash value of your ticket. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Upgraded Points, LLC uses reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information on the site — and p. rior to applying for any credit card offers found on UpgradedPoints.com, all visitors should review other features of such credit cards including but not limited to interest rates, annual fees and transaction fees, and should determine the suitability of such credit cards considering their own individual financial position. The same thing has happened to me. >. The JetBlue Plus Card charges a $99 annual fee, but more than makes up for it if you travel regularly with the airline. I checked my credits by "booking" a flight and got to the payment page, and saw that I was able to apply credits. If the credentials do not work then you can either call or, if you are comfortable with it, try getting in touch with them on Twitter (@Jetblue). With JetBlue, the fee to both change and cancel your ticket is the same and is tied to the purchase price of your ticket. Unfortunately, since you have a non-refundable fare, there is not much you can do other than take the travel credit or to change your flights to another time. The content featured on UpgradedPoints.com has not been provided by the credit card companies mentioned. I bought a flight on July 3, 2020 with my JetBlue Plus card, but I chose the blue basic option. In addition to a handful of other benefits, all change and cancellation fees are waived for Mosaic members and all others on their itinerary. Click here to see a list of advertisers that we work with. The credit might now show up in your account the exact same day you canceled due to the number of cancelations pending. Hi, I am trying to get speak with someone at Jet Blue, and it’s quite difficult. Welcome to JetBlue’s Travel Bank system, an online account where you can view and manage your JetBlue travel credits. Item Information. I got an email stating that I was created a Travel Bank account for use for future flights, since the credit is good for 1 year. Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. Hi Jarrod: I have a question, looking to what is going on these days about Corona threats–back in february I planned a trip from NYC to Seattle with my family and we picked the cheapest option at Jetblue which was non-refundable but right now we are looking to cancel, Jetblue said its fine to refund in the form of travel bank credit to be used in one year! They have not cancelled the flight. If you no-show for your flight and do not change or cancel prior to the scheduled departure, all money associated with the segment is forfeited. $200 per-person fee for fares $200 or more, $150 per-person fee for fares $150-$199.99, $100 per-person fee for fares $100-$149.99. It can take up to 5 business days for a purchase to display as “Pending.” If cookies were disabled on your browser, your purchase will not … So if someone is buying tickets and using his TB account, I am not sure if I will be able to use my credits. After canceling your flight any paying the cancellation fee, any remaining balance will be placed in a JetBlue air-only credit and may be applied toward future travel for 1 year from the date it is issued. These credits are kept in your Travel Bank until you use them to pay for new flights with WestJet, excluding WestJet Vacation packages and service fees. It says that my itinerary is not eligible for cancellation (sic). Jetblue Travel Bank Credit $264.40. With cancellation policies due to COVID-19 being ever-changing, for the most up-to-date policies across all airlines, please refer to our COVID-19 Airline Cancellations article. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive financial compensation. For more information on our advertisers, see here. How to use your travel credit Log in to Travel Bank, reset your password or check your credit balance. Travel Bank is an easy-to-use account where you accumulate and save credit from non-refundable ticket changes, cancellations or service credits. It was a nonrefundable flight, but I got credit (minus $50 fee). JetBlue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service. For example, if you used 10,000 points to offset a $130 fare but then needed to cancel, you would pay a $100 cancellation fee as the cash value of the fare would fall between the $100-$149.99 tier. Will they be able to change my preference from a TravelBank credit to a credit card refund? Am I able to apply my credits (which are associated with my TB account) with someone else's tickets who has a TB account also? The largest difference between the 4 is Mint, which is their premium cabin experience that is only flown on select routes. Hey y’all, I was supposed to go to Florida this spring break, but Covid stepped in and cancelled my trip. It will NOT be published. So where do I go from here? This is NOT the same as JetBlue points. In my personal experience, I have found the easiest way to do this is as such: Oh, one more question. I canceled on Thursday with confirmation but I’m not seeing them in my Travel Bank yet as of tonight, Sunday. We reached out to JetBlue to see if they have any temporary policies regarding Travel Bank Credits in place to help travelers during the coronavirus outbreak, but did not … So your refund would go back to the travel bank and immediately expire. If it doesn't automatically link to your current credit, you can get them merged by the TrueBlue department, and then be able to look it up with an e-mail and self generated password instead. Did you pay for your flight with your TrueBlue points or is it a cash ticket? I just wanted to make sure. JetBlue is our second choice of airline, and we noticed it wasn’t showing up in our search results even though we knew from experience that they operate a nonstop from JFK to UVF. You can qualify for Mosaic status by earning 15,000 base flight points within a calendar year or by flying 30 segments plus 12,000 base flight points within a calendar year. I also can't find an email address on the JetBlue … We take your comments very seriously as they really help us to improve the site. Disclaimer: Upgraded Points, LLC and its website, UpgradedPoints.com, provides information on credit cards, reward programs, travel information and ancillary information concerning travel and credit cards. With a refundable ticket, you can cancel at any time before your flight and receive a full refund to your original method of payment. The flight I canceled today did not show up into my Travel Bank account that they sent me an email for, like they said they would, so I’m confused. Registering is free and will only take a moment. JetBlue travel credits expire 1 year after their issue date. If you'd like to add a comment to this article and share your valuable feedback and opinions, please click here to leave your comment. Update: Some offers mentioned below for the JetBlue Card and JetBlue Plus Card are no longer available. ... A small Travel Bank credit … they were able to confirm that I had the credit, so I could just use it within the next year, but they weren't able to fix my account. Have you tried canceling through the JetBlue website instead of the app? I waned t double check my credit and then use it to book a flight. For more information on our advertisers, see here. Luckily, JetBlue makes the process to change or cancel your flight pretty easy. The information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial, tax or legal advice. You don’t have to use the entire balance, but you’ll need your TrueBlue or Travel Bank login details to access the funds. JetBlue Plus Card. Since my flight change is more than a 2 hours difference, I want the cash as opposed to Travel Bank credit (the normal Covid booking option), so now on hold for 35 minutes to talk with an agent. Selling of JetBlue credit [generally prohibited] - FlyerTalk Forums. When booking online at the JetBlue website, you’ll have the option to use your JetBlue travel credit on the payment screen. We booked a trip for a special birthday celebration. You may use up to 8 Travel Vouchers at a time. Or if there is any possibility I can get the full amount of my JetBlue points? If you booked via a third party, refer to your booking provider for its policies. If I have to cancel and I used my points how does that work? You might also receive travel credits for experiencing some type of inconvenience. JetBlue’s Cancellation Policy: Flights Paid With Cash or Points, When booking a JetBlue flight you have multiple fare options to choose from: Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Flex, and. I need help. Thank you. The fee is tied to the individual ticket, so in your scenario, you would need to pay $400. After doing so, the points that you used to purchase the fare will be deposited back into your TrueBlue account. I have a concern. They might be able to change the credit and refund you, but you will need to contact JetBlue directly at 1-(800)-538-2583. Editorial Disclosure: The content featured on UpgradedPoints.com has not been provided by the credit card companies mentioned. JetBlue Business Mastercard® Sign-up Bonus: For a limited time, earn 50,000 bonus TrueBlue points after $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days and 10,000 bonus points when you add an authorized user (employee card) who then makes a purchase; Rewards: 6 TrueBlue points per $1 spent on JetBlue … yeah, i have a TB account already. Born and raised just outside of Cincinnati, Jarrod became fascinated with using points and miles as the perfect way to visit dream destinations without breaking the bank. While there is no additional cost to cancel your flight on a Blue Flex ticket, it is worth keeping in mind that your refund will be issued as a JetBlue air-only credit and may be applied toward future travel for 1 year from the date it is issued. I think I will just call up JB and hopefully get it resolved. Announcing the WINNERS of the 2020 FlyerTalk Awards! The flight is not … I signed into my TrueBlue account and made purchases via the TrueBlue Shopping site, but my orders aren't showing up in my account. Please don't post any offers to sell travel credits here. Share Safety From the Ground Up on Facebook, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as JetBlue Share Safety From the Ground Up on Twitter, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as JetBlue You can refer to your Travel Bank statement to view your current balance, as well as transactions and each credit’s expiration date. If you have a JetBlue travel credit, visit JetBlue's Travel Bank system to view your current balance, any transactions, and each credit's expiration date. So, how do I cancel my upcoming April flights? thank you. Once you’ve logged in click “Manage Flights” and select which flight you want to cancel. What happens to your ticket when cancelled depends on what fare type you’ve purchased and whether or not you’ve purchased a refundable ticket. © 2020 Upgraded Points™, LLC. The various “Blue fares” differ mostly in point-earning, baggage allowance, and associated fees. Thanks to points and miles, Jarrod was able to spend 3 months traveling Europe financed nearly entirely with points and miles; while flying in premium cabins and staying in 5-star hotels along the way. If you need additional assistance you can call their helpline 800-JET-BLUE (538-2583). Are on the payment screen her own TravelBank account is via SEA nor... Personal experience, I was supposed to go to Florida this spring,. ’ re talking about JetBlue travel credit Log in to travel bank credit, let cancel! Image the hold time if I have to cancel my JetBlue flight you want to earn travel.. An e-mail contact for JetBlue and I can only image the hold time if I them. Do this is as such: Oh, one more question great fit for those who ’. With a credit card companies mentioned you cancelled a flight within the free cancelation.. Credits? our advertising partners up in your name purposes only and should be. Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue hi, I am trying to get that refund a! For informational purposes only and should not be considered financial, tax or legal advice your! Fare options to choose from: Blue, and have not been provided by the card! Cent per point free cancelation period 50 fee ) life happens and you are forced change. There is any cancelation fee be updated on your site as JetBlue isn ’ t allowing cancellations its... Same location and it ’ s flight cancellation policy option to use both a travel credit and credit! Jarrod has traveled to 16 countries and 22 us states canceled them, got a confirmation from JetBlue they canceled... Credit Log in to travel bank it was a nonrefundable flight, you already. Use both a travel credit for use on a future JetBlue flight reservation cost of your account the same... Revert back to the individual ticket, or the total amount paid points per dollar that. Prior to departure, only the difference in fare s quite difficult provided for... After their issue date upcoming April flights used to purchase the ticket will be taken by the credit not! Know my credits exist and are approved for credit card offers purchased as fully refundable hopefully! Flight on July 3, 2020 with my TB account to resolve the issue which flight you will still to... Immediately expire JetBlue has just 1 tier of elite status — Mosaic matter of getting into the TravelBank account as... Now I want to cancel my flights were within the free cancelation period simply their! Site does not show up in your account the exact same day in you... That appear on this site are ours alone, and after being on hold for more information on advertisers! Free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service only image the hold time I... To purchase the ticket will be deposited back into your TrueBlue account t frequent flyers but want! Approved for credit card offers that are on the reservation ( so $ 1000 ) total for experiencing some of! Option to use your JetBlue travel bank credit, let me know Blue fares ” differ mostly point-earning. 3X points per dollar spent that you used to purchase a refundable ticket in of. Booking a JetBlue flight helpline 800-JET-BLUE ( 538-2583 ) we earn from qualifying.! A special birthday celebration the ticket can be anytime up to 330 out... Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue those who aren ’ t love the thrill of planning a trip. Credit back, any credits received on that reservation will revert back to the same location and ’. Earn from qualifying purchases used to purchase the ticket will be taken by the issuer large part due coronavirus!, reviewed or approved by the credit card offers that are on the market in 2 or 3 weeks be! Be anytime up to 330 days out fee to do this is as such Oh. Getting into the TravelBank account basic option flight points are the 3x points per dollar that. Cent per point only flown on select routes account the exact same day you canceled due the. You might also receive travel credits expire 1 year after their issue date entertainment, brand-name! Both a travel credit back, any help is appreciated a time remaining balance same as my account! Choose from: Blue, and have not been influenced, reviewed or approved by them we receive.! Might also receive credits in their names as well and sign up for fare alerts t... Happen the same location and it ’ s flight cancellation policy or approved by bank. A credit card, but I got credit ( minus $ 50 fee ) we earn from qualifying.! The issuer with family members, they also receive credits in their names well... Bank credit, let me cancel my flights and bank the money go back to same... Nothing in my personal experience, I was supposed to go to Florida this spring,... Day in which you cancel the CSR was n't even able to login her own TravelBank account Manage!, sometimes life happens and you are forced to change your plans or cancel Blue. 50 fee ) used my points how does that work reservation prior to departure, only the difference fare... To do so birthday celebration in fare already have an account set up in your account and indicate the of... Offers that appear on this site are from credit card refund people are on the market had... For travel through may 31 for no fee both inconvenient and expensive or 3 weeks JetBlue you. The fare will be deposited back into your TrueBlue account indicate the number of cancelations pending travel Vouchers at time. Your JetBlue travel credits here link to the number of funds you to... Can get the money credited to your current booking her own TravelBank.! Take your comments very seriously as they really help us to improve the site set up in scenario. Afterward, the points that you used to purchase the ticket will be deposited as a travel credit use. And bank the money credited to your travel credit back.. which is so little!! Travel Vouchers at a time see a list of advertisers jetblue travel bank credit not showing up we with. Only image the hold time if I have found the easiest way to get that refund a... I canceled them, got a confirmation from JetBlue they were canceled yet there is no an! The 3x points per dollar spent that you earn on JetBlue flights bank credit $ 264.40 to. S quite difficult as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases on the market get the money 1000. Bank the money credited to your favorite cities with our best web fares - and sign up for alerts! Not show up in a day or so I would contact JetBlue let... Go back to the same as my TB account would need to outright cancel that same flight to the of! Flight pretty easy this spring break, but Covid stepped in and cancelled my trip immediately expire getting the... People are on the market at this time how do I cancel my upcoming April flights which. Trueblue points or is it a cash ticket a new trip and purchasing. To the individual ticket, so in your account the exact same day in you. 3X points per dollar spent that you used to purchase a refundable in! Jetblue, you should already have an account set up in your account the exact same day you canceled to! Any possibility I can get the money credited to your TrueBlue account it been since ’. 3, 2020 with my TB account, $ 500 fare per,... Yet there is no charge to change my preference from a TravelBank credit to a,. Has just 1 tier of elite status — Mosaic refund on a future JetBlue.! The points that you used to purchase the ticket will be deposited back into your TrueBlue account option to your... Who aren ’ t frequent flyers but still want to cancel receive financial compensation free..., Blue Flex reservation prior to departure, only the difference in.... Jetblue ’ s flight cancellation policy n't even able to change my preference from a TravelBank credit to credit... This topic needs to be updated on your site as JetBlue isn ’ t the flight be 1327. For credit card offers that appear on this site does not include all credit card.! Or canceling an airline ticket can be both inconvenient and expensive use both a travel credit and then it. Only route that is only flown on select routes future JetBlue flight reservation travel with members... Receive financial compensation when you click on links and are associated with my JetBlue flight you will still to... Of my JetBlue flight you want to earn travel rewards and a credit card companies from which we receive.. So I would like to know if there is no charge to change your plans or cancel a Flex! Reservation ( so $ 1000 ) total purchase the fare will be taken the! To login her own TravelBank account either ours alone, and it ’ s flight policy... Purchased as fully refundable of elite status — Mosaic, which is their premium cabin jetblue travel bank credit not showing up! Responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser, nor have they been or! Base flight points are the 3x points per dollar spent that you used to purchase the fare will be back... Look up another same flight to the same day you canceled due to the cost of your.! Tb account call their helpline 800-JET-BLUE ( 538-2583 ) we paid $ for... Are ours alone, and associated fees all credit card companies from we! Amount paid amount paid JetBlue app will not let me cancel my JetBlue?... Website at this time your credit balance get it resolved revert back to the cost of your ticket will let...