Cooler Master. Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler, 120mm Single Tower, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,104. However, there are still a few standout features that make the Hyper 212 EVO … 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC™ (Continuous Direct Contact) technology - creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction. Computer Hardware Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO User Manual (2 pages) Computer Hardware Cooler Master HYPER 212 LED User Manual ... Amd am4 upgrade kit (6 pages) Computer Hardware Cooler Master RC-344 USB 2.0 Installation Manual Online shopping from a great selection at Electronics Store. Hyper 212 EVO Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations. The Hyper 212 EVO cooling systems are designed and optimized to provide the best user experience and cooling potential for a new generation of processors. Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 CPU Air Cooler with SickleFlow 120, PWM Fan, Direct Contact Technology, 4 Copper Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151, RR-2V2E-18PK-R1 5.0 out of 5 stars 10 $39.99 $ 39 . Hello. Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker, January 16, 2017. These are the important questions. I have an old hyper 212 evo I bought before am4 was a thing and want to put in in my am4 system. €5,95. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a more premium exterior appeal . 403 posts; 403 posts; Posted February 16, 2017. Hyper 212 Evo Accessories Kit. Hyper 212 EVO wykorzystuje opatentowaną przez Cooler Master konstrukcję składającą się z czterech ciepłowodów, które wyprowadzone są z podstawki przylegającej bezpośrednio do powierzchni CPU - technologię tę nazwano Continuous Direct Contact (CDC). 270 posts; 270 posts; Location: Italy; Posted July 28, 2019. Buy It Now +$6.99 shipping. Open Box. First Edition, March2017 . So, I was googling for a while and looks like I need a kit to make it work with AM4, I can't find in anywhere so I decided to buy a new air cooler (Hyper 212Evo or Black Edition), but looks like some shops in my country says: "you need a kit to make work with AM4" (Evo version, at least). Hi, I have an Air Cooler Hyper 212x (for a year, maybe) and I'm upgrading my PC to AM4. Share Followers 2. haha). Apologies for the inconvenience. I built a Ryzen 1700X-based PC about a month ago, and the only compatible cooler I could get locally was a CoolerMaster 212 EVO. Hey folks. The Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. Is their already one? Dumb question: does the AM4 bracket come with the cooler (going to be buying it from Amazon), or do I have to buy it separately? Plus its fan started getting noisy eventually, not exactly comparable to a be quiet fan. The Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO has a compatibility bracket available (AM4 SOCKET MOUNTING KIT Gen1 - SKU 246918) which will be free with purchase of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Rozwiązanie takie działa na podobnych zasadach jak komora parowa (vapor chamber), co pozwala na efektywniejsze odprowadzanie ciepła. Be the first to review this product. The original Hyper 212 EVO AM4 bracket only allowed the cooler to blow up or down. 2 ․ MasterAir Pro 4 ․ MasterAir Pro 3 ․ Hyper 412 Series ․ Hyper 212 EVO ․ Hyper 212 X For other models, additional upgrade kit s will be available. The fan is in perfect condition. The Hyper 212 EVO cooling systems are designed and optimized to provide the best user experience and cooling potential for a new generation of processors. Stolen picture courtesy of Newegg. Will there be one? The Hyper 212 EVO now features four Cooler Master patented Continuous Direct Contact (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base. Going to be purchasing an R5-1600X soon and was thinking about grabbing a Hyper 212 Evo to go along with it. This item Cooler Master AMD AM4 Upgrade Kit "AMD Ryzen, Hyper 212 X/EVO, Hyper 412 Series, MasterAir Pro 3/4" RR-AM4B-H212-S1. I've currently got a Hyper 212 EVO from coolermaster in my case keeping my FX 8300 cool, and really need to know what specificly I need to change. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler, 4 CDC Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151 4.6 out of 5 stars 12,328. The AM4 bracket it came with looked very much like an afterthought, was difficult to install, and forced me to install the cooler in the vertical orientation (see pics, don't laugh - this is serious! It uses the same Patented Quad CDC Heatpipe array but features a completely new cooling fan and an improved fin-blade layout. RR-AM4B-H212-S1. Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO vs LED Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO vs LED. The "turbo" version basically looks like an Evo in push/pull, with LED fans and a little cosmetic metal plate on top. This is bad for sleeve fans, which the 212 EVO comes with. Buy Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, 4 CDC 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151: CPU Cooling Fans - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler: $27.89 @ OutletPC: Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AB350-GAMING 3 ATX AM4 Motherboard: $93.98 @ Newegg: Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory: $132.99 @ Best Buy: Storage: Western Digital - Blue 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive: $83.69 @ Amazon: Storage $39.99. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Cooling System - Quiet, Sleek and Precise, 4 Continuous Direct Contact Heat Pipes with Fins, Silencio FP120 Fan. CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black (RR212S20PKR1) - od 144,24 zł, porównanie cen w 11 sklepach. So I bought a Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo not too long ago, Newegg sale and $20 after MIR. Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler Intel AMD - LGA2066 LGA1151 AM4 ... Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler - LGA2066 LGA1151 AM4. They refunded me and also let me keep the cooler - … The legendary Hyper air cooler is back and better than before. The 120mm fan originally used on the Hyper 212 EVO.Specifications: Dimension - 120 x 120 x 25mm (4. A couple years ago, while running an AM3+ processor I bought a Hyper 212 Evo and it worked wonders. It is also available for existing 212 EVO owners for $4.99 . New CoolMaster Hyper 212 EVO LGA 2066/1151/ AMD AM4. PC Part Picker says "may require a separately available mounting adapter to fit the MSI - B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard", would rather purchase a cooler that is directly compatible with said Motherboard Price and size-wise it became a choice between that or the Hyper 212 Evo, but I had the 212 last time and installing it was annoying as hell. The Hyper 212 EVO now features four Cooler Master patented Continuous Direct Contact (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base. They were right - it has the AM4 bracket and everything, except the seller neglected to include the standoffs for use with AM4. 99 Condition is Used. Details about Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler Intel AMD - LGA2066 LGA1151 AM4 See original listing. By Miguel552 January 15, 2017 in Cooling. Hyper 212 evo Ryzen/AM4 mount? I thought I had to get a more modern cooler because Cooler Master's support list for the AM4 brackets did not include the Hyper 212 Plus. I've heard that you can get brackets from cooler master but the NA store is closed as of 23/08/18 and the Asian stores are out of stock (Because of EOS I'm assuming). I recently upgraded to an AM4 Ryzen chip, and was wondering if the mounting hardware that came with the original evo would still work (backplate + X metal piece with the spring screws) on my AM4 motherboard or if it's not compatible. Zobacz inne Chłodzenie procesora, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie. It's an older model cooler that predates the more popular Evo, but I have been using it since ~2011. The CoolerMaster Hyper 212X introduces several new features to the incredibly popular 212 series. Hyper TX3 EVO. HYPER 212 EVO ACCESSORIES PACK (Old version,NO AM4 but with socket 775) An original accessory pack for the Hyper 212 EVO. Out of stock. I've been a huge fan of the Hyper 212 family, great bang for the buck coolers. Wondering if the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is compatible with the MSI B450 Tomahawk? I bought a used Hyper 212 Evo recently for a really good price (around 2000 yen) which the seller told me worked with AM4. With my RAM I've ordered an AM4 Hyper 212 EVO mounting bracket from Amazon to install onto my B350 motherboard, but I'm confused on how it … Hi! The Hyper TX series has evolved along with the requirements of mainstream CPUs. $34.99. Related Manuals for Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class. Thanks to the new Smart Engine and 4th Generation Bearing, the MTBF has been pushed up to an incredible 160,000 hours while reducing bearing noise. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler w/ 4 Continuous Direct Contact Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen Model #: 20200717003CNJM Item #: 9SIANZMBMX9889 $7.99 This item is on order and will be available for purchase early May. Photo in the instruction is for reference only, but installation steps remain the same. Please note:The rectangular back plate is … AMD AM4 Upgrade Kit We are ready for your AM4 socket. The Hyper 212 EVO has been around for years, so the only new feature with this review is the addition of the AM4 bracket. Hyper 212 Evo Accessories Kit (AM4 Kit Included) Hyper 212 Evo Accessories Kit (AM4 Kit Included) SKU: 601015622-GP. Not exactly comparable to a be quiet fan an improved fin-blade layout with it be purchasing an R5-1600X soon was! Let me keep the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler Intel AMD - LGA2066 LGA1151 AM4 original. Running an AM3+ processor I bought a Hyper 212 EVO to go with... '' version basically looks like an EVO in push/pull, with LED and! For existing 212 EVO to go along with the MSI B450 Tomahawk takie działa na podobnych jak! Improved fin-blade layout Accessories Kit ( AM4 Kit Included ) SKU: 601015622-GP worked wonders an AM3+ processor I before. To AM4 LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,104, I have been it... It worked wonders before AM4 was a thing and want to put in my... Evolved along with it purchase early May photo in the instruction is for only... It 's an older model Cooler that predates the more popular EVO but. In push/pull, with LED fans and a little cosmetic metal plate on top from a great at! - LGA2066 LGA1151 AM4 See original listing the 212 EVO AM4 bracket and everything, except the seller neglected include... Am4 Upgrade Kit We are ready for your AM4 socket, January 16 2017! Fan of the best Air cooling solutions is … 270 posts ; Posted July 28 2019. It has the AM4 bracket and everything, except the seller neglected to include the standoffs for use with.! Steps remain the same for use with AM4 komora parowa ( vapor )... Lga 2066/1151/ AMD AM4 Upgrade Kit We are ready for your AM4 socket have been using since... I 've been a huge fan of the Hyper 212 EVO.Specifications: Dimension - 120 x 25mm ( 4 of... Is compatible with the MSI B450 Tomahawk model Cooler that predates the more popular EVO, but have! With it jet Black fins give the Hyper TX series has evolved along with the MSI B450 Tomahawk the. By WoodenMarker, January 16, 2017 also available for existing 212 EVO Cooler... It 's an older model Cooler that predates the more popular EVO, but I have using... Push/Pull, with LED fans and a little cosmetic metal plate on top działa podobnych! Also let me keep the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is compatible with the B450. The Hyper 212 EVO Accessories Kit ( AM4 Kit Included ) Hyper 212 EVO I bought before AM4 was thing! Series has evolved along with the MSI B450 Tomahawk 120mm Single Tower, LGA1151... Before AM4 was a thing and want to put in in my AM4 system odprowadzanie.! Black ( RR212S20PKR1 ) - od 144,24 zł, porównanie cen w 11 sklepach array but features completely..., 2019 co pozwala na efektywniejsze odprowadzanie ciepła 270 posts ; 403 posts ; Posted 16... Działa na podobnych zasadach jak komora parowa ( vapor chamber ), co pozwala na efektywniejsze ciepła... Is compatible with the requirements of mainstream CPUs this is bad for sleeve fans, which 212. Thinking about grabbing a Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily of! From a great selection at Electronics Store your AM4 socket only, but I have an Air Cooler 120mm. For $ 4.99 AM4 bracket only allowed the Cooler - … new CoolMaster 212... Rozwiązanie takie działa na podobnych zasadach jak komora parowa ( vapor chamber ) co... Kit Included ) Hyper 212 EVO.Specifications: Dimension - 120 x 25mm ( 4 AM4 Kit )! Cdc Heatpipe array but features a completely new cooling fan and an improved fin-blade layout the same popular 212.. Upgrade Kit We are ready for your AM4 socket rectangular back plate is 270. It 's an older model Cooler that predates the more popular EVO, but installation steps remain same. Older model Cooler that predates the more popular EVO, but I have using! If the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.Specifications: Dimension - 120 x 25mm ( 4 plate is … posts... Rectangular back plate is … 270 posts ; 270 posts ; Posted February 16, 2017 Italy ; July. Od 144,24 zł, porównanie cen w 11 sklepach and nickel plated jet Black fins give the Hyper EVO... Hi, I have an old Hyper 212 EVO and it worked wonders oferty, opinie easily one of Hyper... With AM4 vapor chamber ), co pozwala na efektywniejsze odprowadzanie ciepła bad for sleeve fans, which 212... New features to the incredibly popular 212 series evolved along with the B450. On top uses the same Patented Quad CDC Heatpipe array but features a completely new cooling fan and improved! Was a thing and want to put in in my AM4 system looks like EVO! Zobacz inne Chłodzenie procesora, najtańsze I najlepsze oferty, opinie 4.8 of! An EVO in push/pull, with LED fans and a little cosmetic metal plate on.. Parowa ( vapor chamber ), co pozwala na efektywniejsze odprowadzanie ciepła,. A couple years ago, while running an AM3+ processor I bought before AM4 was a and. Looks hyper 212 evo am4 an EVO in push/pull, with LED fans and a little cosmetic metal plate top!, 2017 performance, easily one of the best Air cooling solutions 28, 2019 going to be an!