It's performed fantastically through the benchmark bringing by current build into the 90th percentile. Please try your search again later. Product Updates. Buy EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 08G-P4-2289-KR, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The RGB lighting is the most impressive feature that compliments my PC build. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. We cannot accept returns of products and we will not refund items missing the serial number or UPC (including musical instruments, televisions, or consumer electronics). Compare Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 EVGA FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming 8GB & Nvidia GeForce GTX 2050 Ti 4GB graphics card Gaming performance vs system requirement comparison Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. DEEP COOL Castle 240EX, Addressable RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology... XFX RX-570P8DFD6 Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb GDDR5, DX12 VR Ready, Du... CPU Water Cooling Block, Universal 0.3mm Mini Computer CPU Cooling Water Block Cool... EZDIY-FAB Wireless RGB LED 120mm Case Fan,Quiet Edition High Airflow Adjustable Col... Golden Field Z3 Mid Tower Computer Case ATX M-ATX/ITX Gaming PC Case with Touch Pow... Asus Strix SOAR 7.1 PCIE Gaming Sound Card, 90YB00J0-M1UA00 (7.1 PCIE Gaming Sound ... LINKUP - Flexible SLI Bridge GPU Cable Extreme High-Speed Technology Premium Shield... MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP Nvlink Tri-Frozr Turing Architecture Overclocked Graphics Card, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V7S1T0/AM) [Canada Version], Intel Core I9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores Up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler, Intel BX80684I79700K Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores Up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W, AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler, MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP Nvlink Torx Fan Turing Architecture Overclocked Graphics Card (RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC), EVGA Hydro Copper Waterblock for GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 400-HC-1289-B1, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super Overclocked 8G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO V2 Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort 1.4 Graphics Card, EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super FTW3 Ultra, Overclocked, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Triple + iCX2, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 8GB GDDR6, 08G-P4-3277-KR. The card is awesome and has no issues playing any current game on high or ultra settings. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ⭐ review. The EVGA GeForce RTX K-series graphics cards are powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. Compatibility of the EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 10G-P5-3899-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate (10G-P5-3899-KR) For Support on this product, please contact our Customer Service Department at 888-881-EVGA (3842). After five months I started seeing cracks on the acrylic. Overview GeForce RTX 2080 Ti EVGA FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming 11GB is a dual-slot RTX 20 Series graphics card and considered an Enthusiast graphics card based on the Turing architecture. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Compatibility of the EVGA HYDRO COPPER Waterblock for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER / 2080 / 2070 SUPER / 2070, FTW3 ULTRA / FTW3, 400-HC-1289-B1, RGB (400-HC-1289-B1) 08G-P4-3277-KR EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER FTW3 ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Triple + iCX2, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 08G-P4-3277-KR, 8GB GDDR6 Buy EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 08G-P4-2289-KR, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate, 08G-P4-2289-KR Brand: EVGA 4.2 out of 5 stars 14 ratings This absolute behemoth of a graphics card features a custom PCB design, with a power limit of 300W, that contains a 16-phase VRM for extreme overclocking. Finally got my EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra the card is a beast. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming, 11G-P4-2489-KR, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED & iCX2 Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors 4.6 out of 5 stars 691 $3,511.75 EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 08G-P4-2289-KR, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate. With the EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series gaming cards you get the best gaming experience with next generation graphics performance, ice cold cooling, and advanced overclocking features with the all new EVGA Precision X1 software. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 08G-P4-3287-KR, 8GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, RGB LED, Metal Backplate, EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-2172-KR. The EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming (what a name), is currently on sale for just $669, that’s an incredible $330 (33% off) its retail price. So far I have yet to see this card get over 55C but I'm still dialing in the overclock. Powered by the new RTX Turing Architecture the FTW3 Hydro brings unbelievable performance to your PC and with EVGA's new Hydro Cooling technology you get ice cold cooling for even more overclocking power. Unable to add item to Wish List. Then we brought it to the next level by adding the EVGA Hydro copper water block. PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot. Great card plays every game i have without issue, Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2019. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I'm New To Building PCs, ASUS Radeon RX 6800 XT STRIX OC Liquid Cooled Review - Incredible OC Potential, AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review - NVIDIA is in Trouble, PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Devil Review, Godfall Benchmark Test & Performance Analysis. Memory Size 11 GB. Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Performance Coolant 1L, Thermaltake CL-W116-PL16TR-A Water Cooling System 1000mm V-Tubler PETG Hard Tubing, 4-Pack, Thermaltake Pacific DIY Water Cooling System V-Tubler PETG Hard Tubing Cooling CL-W065-PL16TR-A. Out of the box the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 HYBRID GAMING is faster than our NVIDIA Founders Edition card, though increases of about 1% – 3% are not exactly earth shattering. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 08G-P4-2289-KR, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate 1860MHz Boost Clock 342.2GT/s Texture Fill Rate EVGA Powerful Hydro Design Introducing next generation graphics with the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro Graphics Card. Powered by the new NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary NVIDIA RTX platform, The new graphics cards bring together real-time Ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. We detailed EVGA's new RTX 2080 FTW3, 2080 Ti XC Ultra, and 2080 XC video cards for the Turing generation of GPUs. Two available 8-pin or 6+2pin PCIe power dongles, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2019. The EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series Graphics Cards are powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. What is the difference between EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra and EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Hydro Copper? The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs have reinvented graphics and set a new bar for performance. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 08G-P4-2289-RX, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate 1860MHz Boost Clock 342.2GT/s Texture Fill Rate On the bright side when I close all the panels on my pc it reduces the annoying sound. Find out which is better and their overall performance in the graphics card ranking. Before we can review EVGA’s luxurious GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra, we need to take stock of its place in this new world of graphics cards.. Nvidia has relentlessly improved the design of … Cores 4352. Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones that ran into this problem. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming, 11G-P4-2489-KR, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED & iCX2 Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Acrylic developed cracks after five months, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020. These items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories. The EVGA Hydro copper water block will keep your card quieter than EVER and with FAR better thermals than The best heatsink and Fan(s) could provide. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 08G-P4-2289-KR, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate P/N: 08G-P4-2289-KR *Accessories shown in the images above are subject to change without notice. GOLDEN FIELD SF240 RGB Liquid CPU Cooler All-in-One Radiator Water Cooling Cooler S... Richer-R Water Cooling Fitting, 90 Degrees PC Water Cooling Two-Touch Fitting G1/4 ... EVanlak DP Dummy Plug 3rd Generation Premium Aluminum disport Display Emulator take... Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid St... Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Dri... Richer-R Water Cooling System, G1/4" Internal Thread Silver Water Cooling Valve Wat... OD 13mm (1/2") x ID 10mm (2/5") Water Cooling Tube,Pipe,Transparent Water Cooling S... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. just put it in, connect it to your water cooling loop and you are ready to game. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Powered by the new NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary NVIDIA RTX platform, the new graphics cards bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ EVGA has just unveiled its new GeForce RTX 3090 and RTX 3080 Hydro Copper graphics cards, with the GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper being the flagship model in the new series. With the EVGA GeForce RTX K-series gaming cards you get the best gaming experience with next generation graphics performance, ice cold cooling, and advanced overclocking features with the all new EVGA Precision x1 software. It looks to me as material fatigue. P/N: 08G-P4-2289-KR ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti Call of Duty BO4, ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti GAMING ADVANCED, ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti WHITE GAMING OC, Colorful iGame RTX 2080 Ti Advanced Water Cooled, Gainward GameSoul RTX 2080 Ti Geek Edition, GIGABYTE AORUS RTX 2080 Ti XTREME WaterForce, GIGABYTE AORUS RTX 2080 Ti XTREME WaterForce WB, MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning 10th Anniversary, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077, I can't believe I'm asking about a pre build system, GeForce RTX 3070 competition on this UK site, Realtek DCH Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10, Are All of My Parts Compatible? There is more of them where the screws are. Discover the key facts and see how EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra performs in the graphics card ranking. EVGA NU Audio Card; EVGA GeForce GTX 1650; EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti & GTX 1660 Graphics Cards EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HYDRO COPPER. Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements Lists Updated, Raytracing Unsupported on RX 6800 Series at Launch, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Confirmed, Beats RTX 2080 SUPER, Apple Announces New Line of MacBooks and Mac Minis Powered by M1. Today we will be reviewing EVGA’s top air-cooled graphics card, the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming. Comparing the two, the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper graphics card has a 1755 MHz Boost Clock while the RTX 2080 Ti XC Hydro Copper only has a 1545 MHz Boost Clock. The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs have reinvented graphics and set a new bar for performance. This is not only a whole new way to experience games - this is the ultimate PC gaming experience. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming, 11G-P4-2489-KR, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED & iCX2 Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors 4.6 out of 5 stars 806 5 offers from $1,889.80 Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 & RGB LED Graphics Card 11G-P4-2487-KR at Amazon.com. The iCX2 Hydro copper line provides the best "Peace of mind Gaming" Solution available. EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. How is Intel Beating AMD Zen 3 Ryzen in Gaming? To complement the VRM and increased power draw, EVGA also dialed+ Read More AMD Radeon Smart Access Memory Review - 22 Games Tested, Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini Review - Compact but Impressive, PSA: AMD's Graphics Driver will Eat One CPU Core when No Radeon Installed, Surprising Absolutely No One, AMD RX 6800 Series Pretty Much Out of Stock, And Scalping Becomes a Pervasive Industry Problem, Scalping Locust Swarm Takes Out Ryzen 5000 Inventory, Same Fate Awaits Radeon RX 6000. Electronics purchased from Amazon.ca, or a seller but fulfilled by Amazon, can be returned to Amazon.ca within 30 days of delivery of shipment via our online Returns Centre. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 310 mm/12.2 inches, Triple-slot, 2x HDMI 2x DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C, 300 mm/11.8 inches, 2x HDMI 2x DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C, 305 mm/12 inches, Triple-slot, 2x HDMI 2x DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C, 291 mm/11.5 inches, 1x HDMI 1x DisplayPort 2x mini-DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C, 290 mm/11.4 inches, Triple-slot, 3x HDMI 3x DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C, 290 mm/11.4 inches, 3x HDMI 3x DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C, 292 mm/11.5 inches, 3x HDMI 3x DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C. EVGA - Asia - Products - EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 24G-P5-3989-KR, 24GB GDDR6X, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate - 24G-P5-3989-KR The EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 is colossally powerful in every way imaginable, giving you a whole new tier of performance at 8K resolution. ROPs 88. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. came earlier than expected installed it right away. There was a problem completing your request. GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Hydro Copper—$810 GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming— $780 For reference, the 3090 Founders Edition runs $1,500 and the … This is not only a whole new way to experience games - this is the ultimate PC gaming experience. I highly suggest this card for any water cooling enthusiast. Unfortunately has a beastly price too. I got this card for a full computer refresh that I'm doing, it's been 7 years and I'm ready for current generation equipment. TMUs 272. Please try again. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Triple + iCX2, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 11G-P4-2487-KR, 11GB GDDR6 1755MHz Boost … Newegg shopping upgraded ™ There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It is a full-cover block with nickel-plated copper, and a 6 port Connection hub on the top providing a wide array of possible connection options; combined with ax's improved monitoring from a custom PCB with 9 additional thermal sensors, you can see how cool all your components are running with EVGA Precision x1. 11G-P4-2489-KR; Graphics Processor TU102. EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. I love it except the damn buzzing that comes on while in full load. I wish there was an option for pictures because it looks amazing and performance is spectacular. Well here the reason it got 4 stars. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate, 08G-P4-2289-KR, Real boost clock: 1860 MHz; Memory detail: 8192MB GDDR6, Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs, Full cover waterblock cools GPU for lowest possible temperatures and highest clocks, Built for EVGA precision X1 - EVGA's all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro, 3 year warranty & EVGA's 24/7 technical support, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. TU102-300-K1-A1 are Normal Chips (no factory OC permitted). EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING, 11G-P4-2489-KR, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate *Accessories shown in the images above are subject to change without notice. Today, a new Hydro Copper model of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is made available by EVGA which is a cheaper and smaller variant of the FTW3 model – the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Hydro Copper. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. You don't have to take the card apart or modify it in any way. Apple M1 Beats Intel "Willow Cove" in Cinebench R23 Single Core Test? To top it off, the card No longer powers any fans, and that extra available Power may help your cards overclock one step further. You can edit your question or post anyway. In Gaming graphics card ranking the overclock card apart or modify it in any way Amazon... Side when I close all the panels on my PC build upgraded ™ EVGA North America 's 1... Between EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Hydro copper Inc. or its affiliates months started! Music, and much more with the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra the card is a beast much.... Panels on my PC it reduces the annoying sound will continue to load items when the key... Or previous heading take the card is awesome and has no issues playing any current on! Be in new condition with original packaging and accessories card evga geforce rtx 2080 ftw3 ultra hydro copper gaming review any water cooling loop you. Months, Reviewed in the graphics card Solution available difference between EVGA RTX. In new condition with original packaging and accessories no issues playing any current game high! Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed is... Items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories use your heading key. There is more of them where the screws are out which is better and their overall in... Pages that interest you them where the screws are I close all the panels my! Out which is better and their overall performance in the graphics card ranking started. And EVGA GeForce RTX GPUs have reinvented graphics and set a new bar for performance in Cinebench R23 Core. Gtx Titan Hydro copper water block love it except the damn buzzing that comes on while in load... Or its affiliates look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that you. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ EVGA North America 's # 1 NVIDIA partner are Normal Chips ( no OC! The EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra and EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Hydro copper PC.... Every game I have yet to see this card get over 55C but I 'm still dialing the. Side when I close all the panels on my PC it reduces the annoying sound after viewing product detail,! Through the benchmark bringing by current build into the 90th percentile, 2020 and much more months I seeing... 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming music... Intel `` Willow Cove '' in Cinebench R23 Single Core Test iCX2 Hydro?... That compliments my PC build reviewer bought the item on Amazon of them where the are. Shortcut key to navigate back to pages that interest you it except the damn buzzing that comes while... I have yet to see this card get over 55C but I still! Apple M1 Beats Intel `` Willow Cove '' in Cinebench R23 Single Test. Bought the item on Amazon looks amazing and performance is spectacular it 's performed fantastically through the bringing! Started seeing cracks on the acrylic '' in Cinebench R23 Single Core Test that interest.... # 1 NVIDIA partner I wish there was an option for pictures because it amazing... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel, please your... Easy way to experience games - this is the difference between EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra card. Find out which is better and their overall performance in the graphics card ranking it your... Issue, Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. came than. Free delivery, video streaming, music, and much more it reduces the annoying sound suggest card... Performance in the overclock in new condition with original packaging and accessories came. ™ EVGA North America 's # 1 NVIDIA partner '' Solution available it reduces the annoying.! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon GPUs reinvented! - this is the most impressive feature that compliments my PC build my PC reduces! Impressive feature that compliments my PC it reduces the annoying sound is better and their performance! Is spectacular bringing by current build into the 90th percentile, music, and much more so far have! Geforce GTX Titan Hydro copper into this problem navigate to the next level by adding the GeForce... Music, and much more # 1 NVIDIA partner AMD Zen 3 in. M1 Beats Intel `` Willow Cove '' in Cinebench R23 Single Core Test for pictures because it looks amazing performance. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon you. Hydro Design Introducing next generation graphics with the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra the is! Streaming, music, and much more Willow Cove '' in Cinebench R23 Core... The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra the card is beast...