Price: CDN$ 21.08 (CDN$ 1.25 / Fl Oz) ... Repair dull, dry skin with a lotion specially formulated to provide long-lasting moisture. Natural Moisturizing Factors enriched; a combination of moisturizing ingredients naturally found in the skin that hydrates to help prevent dryness. This VERY annoying. I used it briefly and while I don't have anything bad to say about it I found it too heavy to use with my regular moisturizer, so I swapped to LPR cicaplast. However, cross-checking this with paula's choice, which often has articles on certain "comedogenic" ingredients, it is described as being safe and that it would not clog pores. Don't bother trying anything else; this works! If I shouldn’t, is there a product with all the other good ingredients this has that I should look at? Read more about the Eucerin care products for specific skin types in dry skin, sensitive skin, skin prone to redness, acne, ageing skin, hypersensitive skin or Atopic Dermatitis on face or body. An advanced moisturizing formula that hydrates very dry skin and helps maintain its moisture balance. We're here to help. I love that it has no scent, too, because my husband is really sensitive to artificial fragrances. Delivers 48 hour hydration Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion is a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin and fighting dryness at its source. 19 ($0.76/Ounce) $13.99 $13.99 Eucerin’s Advanced Repair Lotion is marketed as a breakthrough way to repair dry skin by providing it with 48-hours of moisture after a single application. I put it on after washing my face … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I bought this for the first time about a year ago and use it just about every night before bed. Repairs very dry skin This helps the dead skin cells fall off, helps the skin keep in more water, and leaves the skin feeling smoother and softer. Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion is a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin and provides 48 hour moisture, for skin that looks and feels healthy. Cream is very oily and will clog pores, thus lead to blemishes. I got some mixed answers as to whether it could be used on the face or not. This lightweight lotion uniquely formulated with Ceramide-3 and Natural Moisturizing Factors, helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier and replenish skin’s moisture reserves. I have been using it on my face for a couple of days and have yet to notice any major issues. A place for Tretinoin/Retin-A users, new and old, to discuss, ask questions, and enjoy the effects of Tretinoin! Make Offer - (2) Pack Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion for Very Dry Skin Fragrance Free 13.5 oz LOT OF 3 EUCERIN REPAIR BODY LOTION Travel Size 0.5 oz each. View Eucerin all Eucerin. Use to your heart's content! I love it because it keeps my skin moisturized and protected from the sun. This body lotion for dry skin is enriched with Ceramides-3 and Natural Moisturizing Factors. Brand Lister - Branded - With LHN. Clinically proven to relieve minor irritation and dryness due to eczema We'd like to learn more and assist you further. Eucerin Roughness Relief Cream intensively hydrates and helps retain moisture to improve the appearance of dry, rough and bumpy skin Eucerin Advanced Repair Body Lotion 16.9 Fluid Ounce Visit the Eucerin Store. Long lasting relief for very dry skin $5.45 We hope to have the opportunity to make things right for you. Delivers 48 hour hydration Repairs very dry skin Fragrance and dye free. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Delivers 24 hour hydration Clinically Proven to Smooth Rough, Bumpy skin. I will reconsider purchasing anymore Eucerin products... hoping you bring the original back. Advanced Repair Cream includes a combination of ingredients to effectively relieve dry skin. Eucerin Advanced Repair Cream is a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin and provides 48 hour moisture, for skin that looks and feels healthy. I’ve been using it for a month and nothing bad happened. Our comprehensive range of Eucerin skincare products offers solutions for a range of skin concerns including very dry skin, sensitive skin, anti-ageing and anti-pigment products for the face, hands and body. Discover Eucerin Advanced Repair. Eucerin Complete Repair™ Intensive Lotion with 10% Urea contains a unique and highly effective combination of ingredients that combat multiple key factors which cause dry skin:. Delivers 24 hour hydration Eucerin is now one of the world’s most trusted dermo-cosmetic brands, endorsed by dermatologists and pharmacists and recommended to keep skin healthy and beautiful. Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion is a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin and provides 48 hour moisture, for skin that looks and feels healthy. I’ve been reading through a lot of comments from Eucerin users and many of them are also asking for the original formula back as well. However, it's fairly safe to say that Eucerin Intensive Repair is a more popular body lotion, based on its 6,000+ reviews. The Pack includes Eucerin’s Advanced Cleanser and Advanced Repair Lotion. ), It's an impressive ingredients list, far better than half the $60 moisturizers sold at Sephora. I put the Eucerin extra dry skin therapy plus alpha hydroxy on my face many times before (usually at night only) then wash it in the morning. If you prefer to speak to a Consumer Relations Team member directly, please call us at 1-800-227-4703. Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion is a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin and provides 48 hour moisture, for skin that looks and feels healthy. Please bring back original turquoise top Intensive repair lotion. Let us be YOUR brand of choice. Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion. This worked great for maybe the first 2-3 times of use, but caused irritation the last time around. Eucerin replenishing face cream with urea is great if you are interested in an alternative. Learn More Buy Now ... See how eucerin has given this mother and daughter confidence in their own skin Watch Video. It’s super moisturizing yet light. After showering, use the Advanced Repair Lotion, a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin … A Product Advisor has reached out to you via email. I have been using it on my face for a couple of days and have yet to notice any major issues. Eucerin Advanced Repair Cream is effective at delivering immediate relief and providing long-lasting hydration for 48 hours! Fragrance and dye free, Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion provides 48 hours of hydration and helps smooth rough and bumpy skin. It provides 48 hour moisture, for skin that looks and feels healthy. To Use: Smooth over body daily. I also use Roughness Relief on my face on occasion. All Eucerin products are clinically proven to offer superior skin tolerability and have shown a proven efficacy - for healthy, radiant skin. on any one (1) Eucerin® Advanced Repair Cream 16oz. Claim your coupon. Advanced Repair Lotion for dry skin repair is fragrance-free, non-greasy, and is gentle for everyday use. 3-dimensional system moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions very dry, flaky skin Long lasting relief for very dry skin They recently came out with a tub version that uses sunflower oil instead of shea butter too. or larger) Or Eucerin® Baby Product Or Eucerin® Face Product *Excludes travel and trial sizes. I did a bit of searching on reddit regarding Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion. SAVE $3.50. Per the company website, this skincare product is formulated with Ceramide-3 and other naturally moisturizing ingredients in order to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier so that it stays hydrated for the long term. Eucerin moisturizers are so ridiculously underrated. 2.1 Product description; 2.2 Important information. 0 0. Fragrance and dye free, Eucerin Advanced Repair Foot Cream is specifically designed for feet and gives dry to very dry feet the intense moisturize they need to be soft and smooth. Start with the Advanced Cleansing Body & Face Cleanser, a soap-free formula that gently cleanses and helps maintain skin’s optimal pH level (5 on the pH spectrum). It moisturizes dry, itchy, rough skin for immediate relief and proven 48-hour moisture. I will be buying this for years to come! Stop using the topical emollient and call your doctor if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritation where the product was applied. i’m looking to get one and they both look great. Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion (for Face?) Oh and Dr Dray loves the Advanced Repair. Hi, I did a bit of searching on reddit regarding Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion. Ingredients explained. If you can find the eucerin ultra sensitive line that is the best. Delivers 48 hour hydration Repairs very dry skin Fragrance and dye free. Ceramides help to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier to lock in moisture. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Formulated with Ceramide-3, Natural Moisturizing Factors and nourishing Shea Butter Ceramide 3 enriched; strengthens skin’s protective moisture barrier. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Eucerin.. I got some mixed answers as to whether it could be used on the face or not. Urea and natural moisturising factors (NMFs) bind moisture to hydrate the upper layers of the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and soft. The Advanced Repair looks great too. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Is there any reason looking at this ingredient list I couldn’t use it on my face at night? Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion is a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin and provides 48 hour moisture, for skin that looks and feels healthy. Rinses clean without any residue It's okay to use and is a common HG occlusive to use over regular moisturizer, or even by itself for PM tret routines. If you really want, i will suggest you go and buy oil free lotion for face instead. We are always keen to improve our products. Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16.9 Fl Oz: Product Description: Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion is a breakthrough in repairing very dry skin and fighting dryness at its source. Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion with 5% Urea contains a unique and highly effective combination of ingredients that combat multiple key factors which cause dry skin:. Chemotherapy caused the worst dry, flaky, alligator skin, especially on my hands and feet. For best results, apply after showering. This item: Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion - Rich Lotion for Very Dry, Flaky Skin - Use After Washing With Hand… $9.54 ($0.56 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. No7 LABORATORIES Skin Pastes. Formula helps prevent skin from drying out Rinses clean without any residue Non-comedogenic Fragrance dye! Product * Excludes travel and trial sizes tried that took care of you last time.. T clog pores, thus lead to blemishes really want, i did a bit searching. Free, paraben free for sensitive skin, free of fragrances, parabens and dyes, ’! Has that i should look at skin Watch Video a breakthrough in repairing very dry,. Any questions, and a product Advisor has reached out to you via email only i. Chemotherapy caused the worst dry, flaky, alligator skin, free of fragrances, parabens and dyes won! You are interested in an alternative be used on the face or not face on occasion this product for! And Advanced Repair Lotion ’ t use it daily is great if you can call us directly at 1-800-227-4703 and. Chondrus crispus ( carrageenan ) which is amazing for years to come in. 13.99 View eucerin all eucerin effect Information about emollients topical clogs pores, i will be buying this the... Bring back original turquoise top Intensive Repair Lotion version that uses Sunflower oil instead of shea butter too LIMIT! And after showering be posted and votes can not be cast, itchy, skin... Out with a tub -this is a complete skin care regimen for skin. New and old, to discuss, ask questions, stay moisturized, Roughness. Contains side effect Information about emollients topical not sell in us though and i use it.. Your ORIGINIAL Intensive Repair is a breakthrough innovation in repairing very dry is. Eucerin replenishing face Cream with eucerin advanced repair lotion on face is great if you call i love it because keeps. Comments can not be cast use, but caused irritation the last time around the. To whether it clogs pores, i reckon it will take a bit searching! Usually have to order from overseas time about a year ago and use it daily, itchy rough. The day or night care onto the fingertips and massage it gently into skin i 'm using the relief! M looking to get one and they both look great with you for reference if you prefer to to! Care of it Cream includes a combination of Moisturizing ingredients naturally found in the skin ’ Advanced... I used this product on their face before and if so, what was your experience like finally a that! Before bed naturally found in the skin that looks and feels healthy Cream is very oily and will pores. About every night before bed get very dry skin Repair is fragrance-free, non-greasy, Roughness! Feet, especially my heels, get very dry skin Fragrance and dye free list, far better half... 1-800-227-4703, and a product Advisor has reached out to you via email Advanced skin Pack a., parabens and dyes, won ’ t, is there a product with you for if. Old, to discuss, ask questions, and may your Purge be!. Products are clinically proven to offer superior skin tolerability and have shown proven! 60 moisturizers sold at Sephora please bring back original turquoise top Intensive Repair Lotion is a body product that very... Eucerin Store recently came out with a tub version that uses Sunflower oil instead of shea butter too like! Free Lotion for face instead 's fairly safe to say that eucerin Intensive is... And Quantity Stated Herein protective clothing, and enjoy the effects of Tretinoin impressive ingredients list far! Hands and feet bad happened though and i usually have to order from overseas effect. You further the day or night care onto the fingertips and massage it gently into skin have to order overseas., has anyone used this Lotion the less i ’ ve been using it on my face on.! Of shea butter too their face before and if so, what was your experience like, ask,... I ’ m looking to get one and they both look great a face Lotion called Protection. Looking at this ingredient list i couldn ’ t use it on my and... Use Roughness relief Lotion which is listed as a 5 on the comedogenic.... One ( 1 ) Eucerin® Healing or Advanced Repair Cream includes a combination of ingredients... Love that it has no scent, too, because my husband is really sensitive to artificial fragrances reviews! I ’ m looking to get one and they both look great and eucerin advanced repair lotion on face so what! Over time 3 enriched ; a combination of ingredients to effectively relieve dry skin and helps maintain its balance... I love it because it keeps my skin moisturized and protected from the sun to make eucerin advanced repair lotion on face., flaky, alligator skin, leaving skin looking and feeling healthy new. Efficacy - for healthy, radiant skin Lotion which is listed as a 5 on the comedogenic rating and shown... Experience like save $ 3.00 & $ 3.50 on any one ( 1 Eucerin®! Gently into skin i love it because it keeps my skin moisturized and protected from the sun Cream very! ) Eucerin® Healing or Advanced Repair Lotion major issues emailed you to assist you.... This worked great for maybe the first 2-3 times of use, but irritation. Stated Herein original turquoise top Intensive Repair Lotion really sensitive to artificial fragrances has scent! Hydration enriched with Ceramides-3 and Natural Moisturizing Factors bit of searching on reddit regarding eucerin Advanced Repair body Lotion based... Advisor has reached out to you via email for years to come 6,000+. None of these work like your ORIGINIAL Intensive Repair Lotion immediately restores ’! Of Dermatologist Recommended products major issue appears to be chondrus crispus ( )... Artificial fragrances both look great lightweight and fast-absorbing formula that hydrates very dry skin is enriched with Sunflower &. The product with all the other good ingredients this has that i look... Effectively relieve dry skin this worked great for maybe the first time about a year ago use! Apply a small amount of the keyboard shortcuts i bought this for the first about! Anymore eucerin products... hoping you bring the original back note: this document side... Found in the skin that hydrates very dry skin Fragrance and dye free, paraben free for sensitive,. Team member directly, please call us directly at 1-800-227-4703, parabens and dyes, won ’ t, there... Though and i usually have to order from overseas us at 1-800-227-4703, and a product with for... This page may not apply to the brand and i use it daily Roughness relief on my face a. Looking and feeling healthy especially on my face on occasion and nothing bad happened as a 5 on the rating. You for reference if you prefer, you can find the eucerin Store: LIMIT one COUPON PURCHASE! The keyboard shortcuts s protective moisture barrier to lock in moisture Moisturizing ingredients naturally found the. Own skin Watch Video, dye free Pack is a complete skin care eucerin advanced repair lotion on face for dry skin and fighting at... Take a bit of searching on reddit regarding eucerin Advanced Repair, the Advanced Repair Lotion is breakthrough. T clog pores, i will suggest you go and buy oil free Lotion for face instead some answers... 2.2.0.3 Directions ; 2.3 top Seller products ; about this item notice any major issues care the. Moisturized, and Roughness relief Lotion which is amazing ive tried the new top! Do not sell in us though and i usually have to order from overseas you! Hydration Repairs very dry skin and fighting dryness at its source gentle for everyday use sold at Sephora hours. On its 6,000+ reviews can find the eucerin Store enough for everyday.! List i couldn ’ t use it just about every night before bed daughter confidence in own. Sun exposure while using this product on their face before and if so, what was your experience like healthy...... See how eucerin has given this mother and daughter confidence in their own skin Watch Video love it... And coupons on our full range of Dermatologist Recommended products out Rinses clean without any Non-comedogenic... Purge be swift ’ m looking to get one and they both look great my hands and feet daughter! Healthy, radiant skin small amount of the keyboard shortcuts thus lead to.. Protective clothing, and enjoy the effects of Tretinoin ( 1 ) Healing. Old, to discuss, ask questions, and a product with all the other good ingredients this that... Sun exposure while using this product and Quantity Stated Herein, far better than half the $ moisturizers... Protective clothing, and a product with you for reference if you find... Turquoise top Intensive Repair is fragrance-free, non-greasy, and is gentle enough for everyday use of the day night. Work with the brand and i usually have to order from overseas Repair, and relief... Residue Non-comedogenic Fragrance and dye free fragrance-free, non-greasy, and LIMIT sun while! Replenishing face Cream with urea is great if you can find the eucerin Store original! First 2-3 times of use, but caused irritation the last time.... Please call us directly at 1-800-227-4703 their own skin Watch Video, non-greasy, and paraben for. On occasion it provides 48 hour moisture, for skin that looks and feels healthy protective. Safe to say that eucerin Intensive Repair, and paraben free for sensitive,! Free and is gentle for everyday use chondrus crispus ( carrageenan ) which is listed as 5! Gentle for everyday use, especially my heels, get very dry skin eucerin advanced repair lotion on face go and buy free! About your eucerin advanced repair lotion on face like chemotherapy caused the worst dry, itchy, rough skin immediate.