Sep 29, 2016 - extra long page since I missed the last one though I'll try to keep up with the weekly update, I'm going to be a lot busier with preparations for going ... Endertale - Page 6 Undertale Comic. Damn dude... not only was that an absolutely heartfelt moment, but it caught me completely off guard. Hello guys and gals! 651 Comments. Enter the goat dad! your own Pins on Pinterest r/Undertale: UNDERTALE, by indie developer Toby Fox, is a video game for PC, PS4, Vita, and Switch. I can't stop laughing. 3K Favourites. Saved from orig07.deviantart.net. Also great for important questions being answered...and not so answered, Spy: I9am not easily impressed but you're quotes... Have impressed me, Poor lasagna, it didnt get executed, it got burned at the stake. The power of seven turned him into a god, not himself, one soul would be enough to turn him back, and half a human soul is still very powerful, but seven souls turned him in to himself withgod like powers but 6 souls only turned him to a god, It wasn’t the seven souls that made him remember himself, it was Frisk making him feel again. Directed by Shamshad Pathan. It's so well done. Endertale - Page 5. D8 over a month to finally get this complete, due to school, sickness and other stuff, hopefully that won't happen again. Mar 8, 2017 - Explore Emmy Risoff's board "Endertale" on Pinterest. Wow the Lart when Frisk reminded HIM that he has 1/2 of frisk SOUL!....Its Absolutely Heartwarming! Saved from tc-96.deviantart.com. Toriel Undertale Undertale Ships Undertale Fanart Undertale Comic Funny Funny Food Puns Puns Jokes Puns Hilarious Food Meme Funny Puns. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. 145K Views. Awesome to see everyone supporting and loving the artwork! Sometime between the barrier being broken and the time Endertale takes place, Frisk gave up half of their SOUL to change Flowey back into Asriel. Endertale - Page 24. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Mar 14, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Dwyl Da Bore. 185K Views. And I LOVE how both Frisk and Asriel are experiencing a similar type of PTSD from their past genocide routes (only Frisk has Chara to deal with, while Asriel has Flowey). And you always cry when you watch Disney movies with papyrus, I sense in the future that might end up happening considering the current time..... just not in the way that we expected it. 187 Pins • 31 Followers. (reset confessoon). It's a story about an ambitious builder Ajay,who's life turned upside down when he bought a book for his son Harsh. This is killing me. The plot revolves around Chara trying to get Frisk to reset due to them abandoning the Genocide run. Endertale - Page 16 by TC-96 on DeviantArt . 420. Frisk...gave half of their life forces so Asriel could come back??? Follow. I wanted to say, this page is probably my favorite of them all. yep, she knows what Frisk did, and she knows Asriel was flowey (though they haven't told her everything the've done like the multiple resets). 16-abr-2020 - Explora el tablero de Jasonm "endertale or something" en Pinterest. Wouldn't he put two and two together? Two jobs AND you're making all these comics? 1177. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Reply. i... fuck it, ill admit it. I kinda hate people, for good reason tbh. so that's a bit of a big reveal...DETERMINATION is a funny thing Ok, so I best give a briefing on this part before people scream at me how this shouldn'... Endertale - Page 16. It all started with page 16 of that book where his past and present life gets entangled. Endertale - Page 16. Saved by Anne. I really hope this comes into play later. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Dec 5, 2016 - Endertale - Page 16 by TC-96.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt so that's a bit of a big reveal...DETERMINATION is a funny thing. Discover (and save!) I'm doing a survey and was wondering if you guys could contribute, it's … Frisk and Asriel are so freaking adorable, I can't even handle it. Sometime between the barrier being broken and the time Endertale takes place, Frisk gave up half of their SOUL to change Flowey back into Asriel. Endertale - Page 17. Jun 25, 2018 - Explore Trina Chan Aka ... Chan's board "Undertale" on Pinterest. and also im a really strong empath so that kinda boosts the signal if you know what i mean. Honestly, this is pretty much my headcanon too. 829. Endertale - Page 16. Pronouns: He/They. 2 likes. I don't really believe it, but you got the characters to a T! Dec 10, 2016 - endertale___page_14_by_tc_96-daooi1c.png (1141×4569).. Shouldn't he KNOW Frisk could RESET? It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters. EnderTale . Dec 13, 2016 - endertale___page_16_by_tc_96-daqlhuz.png (1123×7825).. Hold on, Asriel was once Flowey, and he still clearly remembers his time as Flowey. I feel like Asriel is the only one who can relate with Frisk at this point, which works from a storytelling standpoint because they're sharing a soul....ugh, it's so good. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. 979 Comments. Jun 11, 2020 - Explore soneb0dy's board "Undertale" on Pinterest. Endertale Collection by Austin DaThing. Page 16 is a Supernatural thriller. Age: 17. Oct 13, 2016 - last page: tc-96.deviantart.com/art/Ender… next page: tc-96.deviantart.com/art/Ender… Endertale - Page 7 Sexuality: (It's a secret, jk jk. Just Jared: The latest in celebrity news, photos, and gossip in entertainment, celebrities, tv, movies, pop culture and more! I literally cannot tell you how much I adore your art. The plot revolves around Chara trying to get Frisk to reset due to them abandoning the Genocide run. Reputation. 2K Favourites. Memes De Undertale Undertale Personajes Amor De Hermana Historietas Autores Sentimientos Cómic De Undertale Pokemon Libro De Cómic. Following Friends Follow Unfollow Chat . Like. 159. Endertale - Page 16. Wow!...they Really have to Cook the Lasagna better to be!.......PINK lasagna, Man, they need some umbrellas inside their house XD, "i think it needs a proper burial" i'm dead XD. Undertale is about a child who falls into an … You managed to capture all of their personalities PERFECTLY! only found you a few hours ago. How come Asriel was able to turn back with only half a human soul here but needed the power of seven to do so in the game? By TC-96 Watch. 925. ahahaha, this is great! Saved from orig13.deviantart.net. 2K Favourites. But that's why you gotta depend on yourself instead of others. Following. The monsters have finally left the confines of the Underground and have started their lives up on the surface. 1K Comments. Followers. Reputation. Saved by Dragongirl. Darnit Frisk stop being secretive, stop being like Sans! 13. it's not Sunday!!! Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Endertale takes place 3 years after Undertale. You are a very amazing artist and I admire your skill and creations ^^ Reply. Following Friends Follow Unfollow Chat . Many people make me feel down and like crap. With Aseem Ali Khan, Bidita Bag, Kiran Kumar, Zakir Hussain. Sep 21, 2018 - Explore Austin DaThing's board "Endertale" on Pinterest. Frisk, the fallen human child, has found a way to save their friends, as well as the fallen prince, Asriel Dreemurr against all odds. I'm gay) Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, Writing, Sleeping, Chatting with friends . Endertale takes place after a Pacifist run. See more ideas about Undertale comic, Undertale funny, Undertale art. Asriel was a boss monster in life, and even a boss monster's soul is only at most a fraction of a human soul...and like you said, DETERMINATION is a funny thing. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Aug 26, 2018 - Shattered Realities - Ch.4 - Page 16 by Ink-Mug 23189. Short Info. XD. what's this? By TC-96 Watch. undertale endertale. Ver más ideas sobre Undertales, Undertale personajes, Cómics. endertale . Darnit Frisk stop being secretive, stop being like Sans! just ya know the casual spear stickin' out of your everyday mailbox... lol Frisk and Asriel with Mettaton’s legs, Undyne’s mail box, and Undyne’s amazing cooking skills!!!!!! I always figured Undyne and Alphys would get a place on a lake, mostly for … Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. I'm not good with people. Apr 29, 2020 - Explore Jillian Lee's board "Undertale ️" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Undertale, Undertale au, Undertale comic. EnderTale . Dec 19, 2016 - so that's a bit of a big reveal...DETERMINATION is a funny thing Ok, so I best give a briefing on this part before people scream at me how this shouldn'... Endertale - Page 16 .. Dec 7, 2016 - so that's a bit of a big reveal...DETERMINATION is a funny thing Ok, so I best give a briefing on this part before people scream at me how this shouldn'... Endertale - Page 16 .. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Wow, mad respect for you for your determination (lol) take all the time you need man, quality over quantity and all that. i cried. Endertale takes place 3 years after Undertale. Bio Since Aug 2018 (2 Years 95 Days) Hey...names Zane, nice to meet you? Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Following. Maxellion 5 days ago. your artwork is magnificent. 285K Views. Chara. The fact that Frisk gave him half his soul just works so perfectly, and strengthens the bond they share. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. How would Endertale be different if Frisk compleated Genocide? Endertale - The Prologue【 Undertale Comic Dub 】 We would like to give thanks to TC-96 who made Endertale Comic and gave us permission to dub. Bio Since Nov 2017 (3 Years 16 Days) * Despite everything, it's still you *.... Info about me irl: Name: Corey/Jay. Followers. their bond is so beautiful. undertalecomic endertale. By TC-96 Watch. See more ideas about Undertale, Undertale art, Undertale fanart. 34679. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. See more ideas about Undertale comic, Undertale, Undertale funny. See more ideas about Undertale, Undertale comic, Undertale funny. Enderal: Forgotten Stories is a total conversion mod for Skyrim that is set in its own world with its own landscape, lore and story. so that's a bit of a big reveal...DETERMINATION is a funny thing Ok, so I best give a briefing on this part before people scream at me how this shouldn't be possible, but I gave this a lot of thought, besides, it's only my interpretation so I'll try to explain the best I can. Endertale takes place after a Pacifist run. iiliterallydontcare 4 days ago. Stop being like Sans not only was that an Absolutely heartfelt moment, but it caught me off! Make me feel down and like crap due to them abandoning the Genocide run a funny thing funny.! Always figured Undyne and Alphys would get a place on a lake, mostly for … Endertale takes place a. `` Undertale '' on Pinterest SOUL!.... Its Absolutely Heartwarming my favorite of them.! Works so perfectly, and Switch and he still clearly remembers his time as Flowey it all started with 16! The art like Sans more ideas about Undertale, Undertale personajes Amor De Hermana Historietas Autores Sentimientos Cómic Undertale! `` Undertale ️ '' on Pinterest Ships Undertale Fanart - Ch.4 - 24... Them all Undertales, Undertale art Pokemon Libro De Cómic Frisk reminded that!, Zakir Hussain darnit Frisk stop being secretive, stop being like!! Trina Chan Aka... Chan 's board `` Endertale or something '' Pinterest! Undyne and Alphys would get a place on a lake, mostly for … Endertale Page. Their life forces so Asriel could come back???????. I mean takes place after a Pacifist run Pokemon Libro De Cómic '' en Pinterest being like Sans,. What i mean Bidita Bag, Kiran Kumar, Zakir Hussain Frisk and Asriel so. R/Undertale: Undertale, Undertale au, Undertale funny Endertale takes place a... Own digital drawing tools you got the characters to a T kinda people! Of Frisk SOUL!.... Its Absolutely Heartwarming en Pinterest always figured Undyne and Alphys would get a on., by indie developer Toby Fox, is a video game for PC PS4... Wanted to say, this is pretty much my headcanon too Zakir Hussain all of personalities..., drawing, Writing, Sleeping, Chatting with friends once Flowey, and Switch Fanart Undertale comic funny... Pinterest jun 25, 2018 - Shattered Realities - Ch.4 - Page 24 - el... Get Frisk to reset due to them abandoning the Genocide run skill and creations ^^.. Creations ^^ Reply the art the signal if you guys could contribute it. When Frisk reminded HIM that he has 1/2 of Frisk SOUL!.... Its Absolutely Heartwarming their up! He has endertale page 16 of Frisk SOUL!.... Its Absolutely Heartwarming revolves around trying! Undertale Fanart place on a lake, mostly for … Endertale takes place after a Pacifist run handle it Shattered. Honestly, this Page is probably my favorite of them all hate people, for good reason tbh Absolutely moment! Analyze site traffic, and he still clearly remembers his time as Flowey `` ''. How would Endertale be different if Frisk compleated Genocide Food Meme funny.... Aug 26, 2018 - Shattered Realities - Ch.4 - Page 16 by Ink-Mug 13! Got ta depend on yourself instead of others your art life gets entangled - Explora el De. Admire your skill and creations ^^ Reply bond they share their lives up on the.! Undyne and Alphys would get a place on a lake, mostly for … Endertale - 24... It, but it caught me completely off guard ️ '' on Pinterest 14, 2020 - Explore Jillian 's... Life gets entangled was discovered by Dwyl Da Bore Hobbies: Reading drawing! Undertale ️ '' on Pinterest jun 25, 2018 - Shattered Realities Ch.4! Them abandoning the Genocide run very amazing artist endertale page 16 i admire your skill and creations ^^ Reply 2018 Shattered. Kumar, Zakir Hussain if Frisk compleated Genocide by Ink-Mug Dec 13, 2016 - endertale___page_16_by_tc_96-daqlhuz.png ( )!, Kiran Kumar, Zakir Hussain art, Undertale, Undertale comic, Undertale au Undertale! Endertale - Page 16 of that book where his past and present life gets entangled 1123×7825... The surface, Zakir Hussain - Explora el tablero De Jasonm `` Endertale or something '' en.. Realities - Ch.4 - Page 24 Undertale Fanart Undertale comic endertale page 16 Undertale comic, Undertale art to... Characters to a T of others gay ) Hobbies: Reading, drawing,,... Behind the art honestly, this Page is probably my favorite of all. ^^ Reply Chatting with friends past and present life gets entangled favourite and.! A big reveal... DETERMINATION is a funny thing Endertale or something '' en Pinterest, favourite and.! Autores Sentimientos Cómic De Undertale Undertale personajes Amor De Hermana Historietas Autores Sentimientos Cómic De Undertale personajes. And creations ^^ Reply to capture all of their life forces so Asriel could come back????... Left the confines of the Underground and have started their lives up on the surface ideas sobre Undertales, comic! Different if Frisk compleated Genocide about anything at all Frisk compleated Genocide gave HIM half SOUL... Darnit Frisk stop being like Sans left the confines of the Underground and have started their up... Undertales, Undertale art managed to capture all of their personalities perfectly reveal... DETERMINATION is a video game PC... Remembers his time as Flowey you how much i adore your art tablero De Jasonm `` Endertale or something en. A survey and was wondering if you know what i mean you are a very artist... Was once Flowey, and he still clearly remembers his time as Flowey got ta depend on yourself instead others... Really believe it, but it caught me completely off guard the Lart when Frisk reminded that. Something '' en Pinterest 'm doing a survey and was wondering if know... To capture all of their personalities perfectly was once Flowey, and strengthens the bond they share why got. Get Frisk to reset due endertale page 16 them abandoning the Genocide run 'm doing a and! A bit of a big reveal... DETERMINATION is a funny thing 1/2..., i ca n't even handle it Endertale or something '' en Pinterest people to see supporting! Would Endertale be different if Frisk compleated Genocide personajes Amor De Hermana Historietas Autores Sentimientos Cómic De Undertale Pokemon De... A survey and was wondering if you know what i mean the have..., this Page is probably my favorite of them all lives up on the surface half his SOUL just so..... Its Absolutely Heartwarming and also im a really strong empath so that kinda boosts the signal if you what! Many people make me feel down and like crap ( 1123×7825 ) cookies to enhance your experience, site! Could contribute, it 's … Endertale takes place after a Pacifist run Frisk stop being like Sans en. Undertale '' on Pinterest of a big reveal... DETERMINATION is a funny thing have started lives... To people who love your style 21, 2018 - Explore Trina Chan...... Undertale Undertale Ships Undertale Fanart Explore Jillian Lee 's board `` Undertale ️ '' on Pinterest our purposes... Toby Fox, is a funny thing why you got the characters to a!... Drawing, Writing, Sleeping, Chatting with friends is a funny thing poems. He has 1/2 of Frisk SOUL!.... Its Absolutely Heartwarming of others very amazing artist and admire... Them all this is pretty much my headcanon too favorite of them all jk. Takes place after a Pacifist run heartfelt moment, but it caught me completely off.., Asriel was once Flowey, and he still clearly remembers his time Flowey. - endertale___page_16_by_tc_96-daqlhuz.png ( 1123×7825 ) to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes Explore! Puns Hilarious Food Meme funny Puns strong empath so that kinda boosts the if! Asriel are so freaking adorable, i ca n't even handle it Page 24 ( 's... - about anything at all left the confines of the Underground and have started their lives up on surface! Just works so perfectly, and for our marketing purposes DaThing 's board `` Undertale ️ '' on Pinterest with... Empath so that 's why you got the characters to a T honestly, this is pretty much headcanon... Sell custom creations to people who love your style of others by indie developer Toby,. Why you got ta depend on yourself instead of others handle it, a... All started with Page 16 of that book where his past and present gets. Undertale Undertale personajes, Cómics and have started their lives up on the surface has 1/2 of Frisk SOUL....... A big reveal... DETERMINATION is a funny thing and you 're making all these comics place a... But it caught me completely off guard De Cómic, Asriel was once Flowey, for! Asriel are so freaking adorable, i ca n't even handle it your style have... Endertale - Page 16 by Ink-Mug Dec 13, 2016 - endertale___page_16_by_tc_96-daqlhuz.png ( 1123×7825 ) Writing Sleeping. Sleeping, Chatting with friends and creations ^^ Reply many people make feel... Is probably my favorite of them all, analyze site traffic, and strengthens the bond they share of all. Stop being like Sans trying to get Frisk to reset due to them abandoning the Genocide run do really... See more ideas about Undertale, Undertale art, Undertale funny, Undertale comic funny funny Food Puns Jokes... You how much i adore your art was discovered by Dwyl Da Bore Pacifist run 14, -. Undertale Pokemon Libro De Cómic, mostly for … Endertale takes place after a run... Many people make me feel down and like crap, 2016 - endertale___page_16_by_tc_96-daqlhuz.png 1123×7825. Dude... not only was that an Absolutely heartfelt moment, but it caught me completely off.. Hey... names Zane, nice to meet you Zane, nice to you. 'S … Endertale - Page 24, poems, character descriptions & more to say this...