Contact | Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. , Sacrifice Traveler's Amulet: Search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library. Artifact, : You gain 5 life. MrKillStar on Life Management 101 1 week ago. Not as tasty as I'm used to, rather stale, but it has the same effect." Then resurrect him with Dance of the Dead, Necromancy, or Animate Dead, use Leonin's ETB effect to exile the card which revived him, thus burying/sacrificing him, thus bringing the revive card back from exile so that you can bring Leonin back from the dead, this loops for an infinity thus triggering proper burial and/or angelic chorus and giving you infinite life. Illus. elixir of immortality when stuff falls off. Commander Collection: Green; Commander Legends; Zendikar Rising; Secret Lair Drop: Summer Superdrop; Double Masters; Signature Spellbook: Chandra; Jumpstart ; Core Set 2021; View All Listings with Photos. This site is unaffiliated. Elixir of Immortality m11 Magic the Gathering MTG SP to NM. $12.78. Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. Buy It Now. Then you just do this again and again until you win. Not as tasty as I'm used to, rather stale, but it has the same effect." by GreenHamma, Niv-Mizzet, Wheel of Pings Terms of Use | What about Elixir of Immortality? 4x4x4 = 64 cards and 5x5x5 = 125 cards. https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&type=+[land]&text=+[becomes]+[creature]. : You gain 1 life. HELLcaster19: If you have both Reservoir and Bolas's Citadel, Sensei's Divining Top helps with the combo aswell. When there are four or more page counters on Mazemind Tome, exile it. Mirror Entity is a nice win condition. You are considered to have shuffled each affected library (even if, as a shortcut, each player physically shuffles their own library). You use the mana and Sunforger to get a card such as Cloudshift and use it on Ramos. Pioneer. © 2020 MTG Assist • Will write a description soon. + Advanced card search Random card. Land (26) 4 Hallowed Fountain 4 Temple of Enlightenment 2 Azorius Guildgate 2 Mutavault 1 Temple of Epiphany 1 Temple of Triumph 6 Island 6 Plains. Sets. Advanced Search Price Guide. Legal Formats: Pioneer, Modern, Legacy, Vintage, Commander, Commander1v1: MTGO Redemption: Redemption ended on January 1, 2016: ... Magic: The Gathering, its corresponding logos, symbols and illustrations are trademarked and copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. Man-lands: I hope it works out well for ya! EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander ... 1 Elixir of Immortality. GenericToaster on Just Cutting Down to 100 1 month ago. Magic 2014 M14. Whenever a creature you control leaves the battlefield, if it had counters on it, put those counters on The Ozolith. Still, I could always sideboard a couple Feldon's Canes or Elixir of Immortality to work around this. 9/22/2011 If you gain control of another player’s Elixir of Immortality and activate it, the Elixir of Immortality will be shuffled into its owner’s library and the cards in your graveyard will be shuffled into your library. Free shipping for many products! Must be some serious gains in that build, but that makes sense with that kind of win condition I suppose. , , Sacrifice Silent Dart: It deals 3 damage to target creature. Preordain 2011 Core Set (C) Sorcery $1.79 . Spiteful Returned. Set: Magic 2013 Type: Artifact Uncommon Cost: {1} {2}, {T}: You gain 5 life. Modern. If you gain control of another player’s Elixir of Immortality and activate it, the Elixir of Immortality will be shuffled into its owner’s library and the cards in your graveyard will be shuffled into your library. In Stock. Apollo_Paladin on Lieutenant Worf, Set Phasers To Stun. (Now, if you're looking at making the deck strong, I think this the best way to go. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. If you gain control of another player’s Elixir of Immortality and activate it, the Elixir of Immortality will be shuffled into its owner’s library and the cards in your graveyard will be shuffled into your library. Elixir of Immortality, Elvish Soultiller for elves, Gaea's Blessing, Loaming Shaman, Primal Command, Clear the Mind, The Mending of Dominaria. Vintage. The mythological White Hare making the elixir of life on the Moon, from Chinese mythology. Elixir of Immortality: Magic 2014 Core Set Core Sets This card has restrictions in the following formats: Format: Legality: Pioneer Legal Modern Legal Legacy Legal Vintage Legal Commander Legal x … Duel Commander. Ivan Floch. Basically, now your equip cost for Sunforger is 0, so you can grab stuff like Esper Charm to get the effects and use Ramos, Dragon Engine like crazy. Elixir of Immortality | Mystery Booster/The List | Card Kingdom Born of the Gods. Help | If you have a way to untap it, you can activate the ability multiple times in response to itself. Yea, it costs , which isnt something amazing, but even in mono-black, its not hard to ramp into it and witht the right cards (or even if any opponent goes crazy with sacing creatures), you can get some great mana value from it. $1.54. "Bottled life. Archive. Magic: The Gathering - Fiery Emancipation - Core Set 2021 5.0 out of 5 stars 4. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, ... Elixir of Immortality also bought... Izzet Signet Guildpact (C) Art $1.99 . , , Sacrifice Springjaw Trap: It deals 3 damage to any target. Shrieking Affliction because you're actively trying to refill your opponents hands, so they generally wont have empty/ 1 card hands. Yu-Gi-Oh! Shop Elixir of Immortality - Magic 2011 at Miniature Market. Flagstones of Trokair . Ships from and sold by TTD_Cards. New Listing Elixir of Immortality - Foil Magic 2013 (M13) 1x - Moderately Played, English MT. : Add one mana of any color. Another cool trick is with Mass Polymorph, you can find Halimar Excavator and a bunch of clones or other allies that ETB trigger. MTGAssist.com is not affiliated with the mobile app "MTG Assist" or Kiiwi Up. : Locthwain Gargoyle gets +2/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Elixir of Immortality. It requires some luck, but if you put a high number of draw spells and flicker/blink effects in your deck that can be used, you should be able to get it to work most of the time. , , Sacrifice Scalding Cauldron: It deals 3 damage to target creature. At this point I put in a whole thing about mana rocks. You use it to grab Fervent Champion. Prices are checked every hour for a week. Elixir of Immortality legal formats: Commander: Legal Duel: Legal Legacy: Legal Modern: Legal Penny: Legal Pioneer: Legal Vintage: Legal. If you do, you gain 4 life. I realize you've got Elixir of Immortality sideboarded, but it's got a 2 activation cost also. Elixir of Immortality | 2011 Core Set | Modern | Card Kingdom : You gain 5 life. Here are my suggestions. Cumulative upkeep (At the beginning of your upkeep, put an age counter on this permanent, then sacrifice it unless you pay its upkeep cost for each age counter on it.). ... Legal Disclaimer. Tainted Sigil - could help you to get your lost life back from either damage or enables you to pay some huge amount of life for Necropotence, etc. Feeds | Four halimar excavators each trigger four times and mill four cards. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. $4.23. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. If you gain control of another player’s Elixir of Immortality and activate it, the Elixir of Immortality will be shuffled into its owner’s library and the cards in your graveyard will be shuffled into your library. So this may just he the cliffsnotes lol. C $2.56. MTG alters 63 Elixir of Immortality (Stained Glass) - YouTube That's the only spot where all the Card Draw could be an issue, but I don't find many games at all that can manage to pull this off. Decks. (They're artifacts with ", , Sacrifice this artifact: You gain 3 life."). Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. When you cast Mass Polymorph, you get a third spirit. Decklist Stats Sample Hand. KibaAlpha to go infinite with Bitter Ordeal I use Desecrated Tomb + Phyrexian Altar + Tortured Existence Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. The thing I would be more careful about is Dark Prophecy, since it can kill you, unless you have something to negate the life loss or something to shuffle your GY back into library (Elixir of Immortality/old Eldrazi titans)+discard. Sort by: Planeswalker (3) 3 Jace, Architect of Thought. —Baron Sengir Re-arrange the library, then cast spells from the top. Not to mention it works well with Proper Burial and Angelic Chorus. Magic: the Gathering - Elixir of Immortality (204) - Magic 2013 4.7 out of 5 stars 19. Equip (: Attach to target creature you control. Then, as a first order of business, you most likely want to equip Sunforger and use its ability to cast Eladamri's Call. Not as tasty as I'm used to, rather stale, but it has the same effect. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. $1.95. In other words, exclude all creatures that cost less than 6. Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. This item: Magic The Gathering - Elixir of Immortality (209/249) - Magic 2014 $1.61. If you gain control of another player’s Elixir of Immortality and activate it, the Elixir of Immortality will be shuffled into its owner’s library and the cards in your graveyard will be shuffled into your library. Magic: The Gathering - Idyllic Tutor - Theros Beyond Death 5.0 out of 5 stars 13. Magic: the Gathering - Elixir of Immortality (204) - Magic 2013 4.8 out of 5 stars 23. . Gray Merchant of Asphodel Share Article. When Soul-Guide Lantern enters the battlefield, exile target card from a graveyard. —Baron Sengir Legality is determined a week after the release of a Standard-legal set on Magic Online. Articles. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. DMCA requests | $1.54. Elixir of Immortality: 2, Tap: You gain 5 life. Home Articles. Welcome to the Elixir of Immortality Walkthrough! Any version of a card on the legal cards list is legal. You are considered to have shuffled each affected library (even if, as a shortcut, each player physically shuffles their own library). I guess with a polymorph theme, you want the cards that show up to be cards that are worth a bit more than the spell you just used. If you have a way to untap it, you can activate the ability multiple times in response to itself. Check out our huge collection of hot Magic The Gathering and receive Free Shipping at $99 to the continental U.S. So I'm not gonna lie, I spent alot of time writing out a really thoughtful response and my internet timed out and erased it all. Archive. A diverse community of players devoted to Magic: the Gathering, a trading card game ("TCG") produced by Wizards of the Coast and originally designed by Richard Garfield. Overall, you have a great list for lifegain and it's good to see the staples that should be there like Sanguine Bond, Exquisite Blood, and Exsanguinate. When Inquisitive Puppet enters the battlefield, scry 1. In a worse case, it eats some enchantment removel and "protects" your more important ones. , , Sacrifice a creature: You gain 1 life and draw a card. Elixir of Immortality, Borderless Mtg Stained Glass Altar. ... MtG x1 Elixir of Immortality Magic 2014 (M14) - Magic the Gathering Card. Whenever you cast a colorless spell, you gain 2 life. , Sacrifice Scrabbling Claws: Exile target card from a graveyard. Rulings. Contact MTG Assist • She is 5 CMC and can become a monster real quick in your deck if she isnt dealt with. MTGAssist.com is not affiliated with these entities. Shop Elixir of Immortality - Magic 2012 at Miniature Market. I also appreciate you not using Oloro as commander for lifegain and got to see some cards I've never heard of or even thought to include in your list, specifically Angelic Chorus and Proper Burial. Ultimate Masters. Elixir of Immortality from Magic 2014 (M14) for . Exile Inquisitive Puppet: Create a 1/1 white Human creature token. Its infinite damage with Sensei, Necropotence is not (without Elixir of Immortality), so anyone who just gains a lot of life is out of reach. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. Panharmonicon doubles your effects I believe as well but I need to double check that and just thought of it. See all prints of this cards. Terms of Use / Privacy Policy • You are considered to have shuffled each affected library (even if, as a shortcut, each player physically shuffles their own library). If it makes you nervous to get rid of those, then there are a bunch of man-lands you can add in that can become polymorph targets. Say you have either Angelic Chorus or Proper Burial on the field. You are considered to have shuffled each affected library (even if, as a shortcut, each player physically shuffles their own library). Hall of Heliod's Generosity to get back either Necropotence for combo or just some other googie enchantments to recast with Bolas's Citadel. I always think lifegain needs the defense where it can get it so it can build a base to keep generating more life and set itself up and this card works great. If the sacrificed creature's toughness was 4 or greater, create two Food tokens instead. Magic The Gathering MtG 2011 Core Set Uncommon Elixir of Immortality #206 Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) : Permanents your opponents control lose hexproof and indestructible until end of turn. Sorcery (10) 4 Supreme Verdict 3 Planar Cleansing 3 Divination. Whenever you tap a permanent for , add an additional . Discord Server | As low as: $0.11. Ships inside the United States only. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and has trample and lifelink. by Jackfrost23, Syr Konrad's Killing & Milling Company Go undercover in a spectacular castle and unmask a murderer! 60 Cards . With a card like Entomb or Buried Alive or any discard cards could work but not as ideal, bury Leonin Relic-Warder from your deck. Juju Bubble. You probably get enough polymorth targets from Kykar that you won't need Young Pyromancer or Monastery Mentor, and you definitely don't want to run into either of those when you're going for Avacyn or Blightsteel. The signet is nice and sol ring is auto include, but talismans are strictly better than signers in my book and only a couple bucks. Elixir of Immortality | 2014 Core Set | Modern | Card Kingdom Equip only as a sorcery.). ), Desecrated Tomb + Phyrexian Altar + Tortured Existence. I'm also surprised a Lifegain deck was able to keep up with how big the creatures can grow in this build and the fact that Spirit Mantle makes them Unblockable. 9/22/2011 As the ability resolves, you’ll shuffle Elixir of Immortality into its owner’s library directly from the battlefield, if it’s still there. Congratulation to Ivan Floch, champion of Pro Tour Magic 2015! I realize you've got Elixir of Immortality sideboarded, but it's got a 2 activation cost also. Set: Magic 2011 Type: Artifact Uncommon Cost: {1} {2}, {T}: You gain 5 life. Then, you use Ramos's ability to get the mana. This elixir was also said to cure all diseases. By Wizards of the Coast. Not as tasty as I'm used to, rather stale, but it has the same effect." EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. Figure if a game goes long enough that you're worried about running out of cards then it's probably also because you've had to wipe the board a few times and may not have the mana to save yourself. Flavor "Bottled life. HELLcaster19: If you have both Reservoir and Bolas's Citadel, Sensei's Divining Top helps with the combo aswell. {2}, {T}: You gain 5 life, Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. Ajani's Pridemate 2011 Core Set (U) 2/2 Cr - Cat Soldier $0.35 . If someone tries to blow something of yours up before you can do that, instead go get Apostle's Blessing and then wait to try again (and hope they don't try blowing anything up again). Sets. , , Sacrifice Gingerbrute: You gain 3 life. 9/22/2011 As the ability resolves, you'll shuffle Elixir of Immortality into its owner's library directly from the battlefield, if it's still there. Posted in Daily Deck on August 4, 2014 . Elixir of Immortality Magic The Gathering - Elixir of Immortality (209/249) - Magic 2014 4.6 out of 5 stars 41. Intense Aura Beatdown (with Infinite Defense! Yeah Enlightened Tutor is an old classic that's been reprinted a few times, can make it easy to find copies for a physical deck if you're willing to snag up less-than-mint cards. Magic The Gathering - Chromatic Lantern (233/259) - Guilds of Ravnica Echo of Eons is good to see, but it's not repeatable. Artifact. Card Text. Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. How to alter a Magic card, with the stain glass look! Spellbook because when running a bunch of wheel effects, usually you're gonna have exactly 7 cards, and then you'll play some from your new hand. Magic: the Gathering is trademark and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Instant (20) 4 … : Gingerbrute can't be blocked this turn except by creatures with haste. Privacy statement | Haunted Crossroads Disclaimer • Elixir of Immortality | 2012 Core Set | Modern | Card Kingdom Basically, you use tutors like Steelshaper's Gift, Mystical Tutor, or what ever else floats your boat (and maybe some cantrips like Opt) to try to get Sunforger. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here. + MTG Articles Contact Us. Basically, you use Sunforger to get cards like Esper Charm to draw and put counters on Ramos, Dragon Engine. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. Join us discussing news, tournaments, gameplay, deckbuilding, strategy, lore, fan art, cosplay, and more. You are considered to have shuffled each affected library (even if, as a shortcut, each player physically shuffles their own library). Set: Magic 2011 Type: Artifact Uncommon Cost: {1} {2}, {T}: You gain 5 life. Selling NM English Regular Elixir of Immortality in 2013 Core set for Magic the Gathering at $0.49 Elixir of Immortality. I'm a huge fan of this deck; have had some really fun matches with it (usually wins as you predicted haha). Updated Nov 03, 2010 by mongooseroar using our MTG Deck Builder. When Cliffhaven Kitesail enters the battlefield, attach it to target creature you control. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, K'rrik Turbo Stone - Shadowborn Apostles. Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. Updated Jul 27, 2020 by Tvansad using our MTG Deck Builder. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. $1.60. Pre-Owned. Artifact. Anyways those are my suggestions, I hope they help, best of luck, and have fun playing! Mystery Booster — Uncommon. Check out our huge collection of hot Magic The Gathering and receive Free Shipping at $99 to the continental U.S. "Bottled life. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Zoltan Boros & Gabor Szikszai: Contact us. Legacy. Beacon of Unrest or Buried Ruin are both fairly nice to return some destroyed combo pieces back to board/hand. Your devotion to each color and each combination of colors is increased by one. Hopefully Elixir of Immortality can help me prevent this, say I draw it, instead of one of the combo finishers. The same goes for Talrand and Murmuring Mystic. Standard. Luminarch Ascension is a 2 CMC drop card that generates tokens in the form of 4/4 flyers and it works better with the more opponents you have as it collects its quest counters quicker. Posted in Daily Deck on August 4, 2014 . Hey, just popped in from reddit. This deck revolves around building saprolings, sacking them for either mana or to draw, and … , , Sacrifice Soul-Guide Lantern: Draw a card. "-Baron Sengir: More Info: For special rulings visit the Gatherer page. When you play a card, sacrifice Juju Bubble. Activating Elixir of Immortality in response to Naturalize or other "Destroy target artifact..." spells. by Massacar, The Locust God - Endless Armies , Sacrifice Soul-Guide Lantern: Exile each opponent's graveyard. Commander Multi . As far as making it fun, I have no idea.). Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. Figure if a game goes long enough that you're worried about running out of cards then it's probably also because you've had to wipe the board a few times and may not have the mana to save yourself. Login. Advanced card search. Draw a card. Brand New. Rulings: 8/15/2010 Paying the activation cost of Elixir of Immortality’s ability doesn’t cause it to leave the battlefield. —Baron Sengir with Phyrexian Altar to go infinite; with Mortuary as a possible replacement for Haunted Crossroads and removing the need of having Phyrexian Altar on board, then if any opponent somehow stays alive, Bitter Ordeal them :D Emergence Zone if you need to flash Bitter Ordeal. For your colors, Talisman of Hierarchy is best but you can use any of the ones with white or black in them, they just wont be as good as hierarchy. Share Article. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Recently viewed cards: Random card. Could also use Gravecrawler with another zombie. C $2.62. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up. From United States +C $3.95 shipping. Commander / EDH Popular altar. I find there aren't many decks that can sustain against it long-term and still be capable of taking it down. Its infinite damage with Sensei, Necropotence is not (without Elixir of Immortality), so anyone who just gains a lot of life is out of reach. By Wizards of the Coast. Sets / Printings. What you need is Ramos, Dragon Engine, Fervent Champion, Sunforger, and enough mana to start the combo. by Torekai92, Kynaios and Tiro's (land)fallin' in love I could never find a way to generate the mana and tutor these guys out to the battlefield save a couple times where I was lucky, so that may be something I might look into because it really is a powerful game ending combo. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Other Sets. Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into your library. Elixir of Immortality: 2, Tap: You gain 5 life. Finally, I wouldnt be doing you any justice if I didnt add some game breaking cheese from my current list. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. If you control a God, a Demigod, or a legendary enchantment, you gain 1 life. "Bottled life. Speaking of ETBs, why wait for your creatures when you can use your opponents for lifegain with Authority of the Consuls. Share Tweet Share. Tzefick: I would agree to keep Black Market in deck. You can actually even go infinite. PRO TOUR MAGIC 2015 WINNING DECKLIST. From United States. This is a one-card combo I've been using with my Melek deck. Or for another usage for infinite Bitter Ordeal, I use Bolas's Citadel Rarity, #: U, 209 Card Type: Artifact Description: 2, Tap: You gain 5 life. Now, you can use his ability of removing the counters again this turn, because the game treats him as a new entity. by Quickgoldberg, Yurlok, of the Old School Colorless creatures you control get +2/+2. We also have an excellent trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds! by Dave-writer90, K'rrik Turbo Stone - Shadowborn Apostles Which brings me to my suggestions, I tried to stay away from uber expensive cards that cEDH decks might require and still lend some quality assistance. The next rotation is in 5 weeks, 2 days. You continue to make mana and draw cards this way until you are eventually able to draw Elixir of Immortality, shuffling everything back. When Utility Knife enters the battlefield, attach it to target creature you control. Legality. 1 day ago. , Sacrifice a creature: Create a Food token. They effectively speed up your turn by increasing your mana base, so you can do turn 5 things on turn 4. Elixir of Immortality 4.9 out of 5 stars 10. Lastly, my most expensive recommendation at like 12 dollars, is Archangel of Thune. Magic . Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. At the beginning of combat on your turn, if The Ozolith has counters on it, you may move all counters from The Ozolith onto target creature. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MtG Elixir of Immortality x4 Mixed Sets at the best online prices at eBay! Magic the Gathering Editions; Magic the Gathering Statistics; Magic the Gathering Decks; Warhammer Invasion; World of Warcraft . , Put a page counter on Mazemind Tome: Scry 1. , , Put a page counter on Mazemind Tome: Draw a card. Free shipping . Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. PRO TOUR MAGIC 2015 WINNING DECKLIST. As low as: $0.03. You will want at least one card that shuffles your graveyard into your library. Ships from and sold by Super Games Inc.. Magic: the Gathering - Chalice of Life // Chalice of Death (146) - Dark Ascension $1.33. Anything 2¢ or less for half or more of all checks is legal for the season. The elixir of life, also known as elixir of immortality and sometimes equated with the name philosopher's stone, is a potion that supposedly grants the drinker eternal life and/or eternal youth. Liesa, Shroud of A Cool And Catchy Pun Elixir of Immortality. All you need is Kykar and two spirits. Now say someone counters your Sanguine Bond or whatever other combo you may have needed, Elixir of Immortality is a cheap low CMC artifact that gives you 5 life and recurs your graveyard back into your deck. Historic. by Lord_Markov_III, Never Trust The Gilded Lie : Target player exiles a card from their graveyard. Legalities. So, the only viable way to play Ramos, Dragon Engine at a high level in my opinion is with Sunforger. A Rebel Deck that I'm tinkering with. Sign up to add this card to your Inventory, Wishlist or Tradelist, and to start creating decks with it. Then using the black mana I probably already built up with Skirge Familiar, use Elixir of Immortality and get Gaea's Blessing back into the library to guarantee I … Shuffle Elixir of Immortality and your graveyard into their owner's library. Are you aware that Proteus Staff can re-arrange your library if your library has no creatures in it? by RijtBart. Commander: Legal Duel: Legal Legacy: Legal Modern: Legal Penny: Legal Pioneer: Legal Vintage: Legal. I appreciate the compliment! Puppet: Create a Food token would agree to keep Black Market in Deck your for. About mana rocks on Magic Online Buried Ruin are both fairly nice to return some destroyed combo pieces back board/hand. Not to mention it works well with Proper Burial on the Legal cards list Legal! Cheese from my current list special rulings visit the Gatherer page you play a card Policy • Contact Assist! Halimar excavators each trigger four times and mill four cards to go is good to see, but has! Mana rocks permanent for, add an additional a high level in my opinion is with Sunforger '' your important! Reservoir and Bolas 's Citadel, Sensei 's Divining Top helps with the combo Legal Penny: Duel. 4 Supreme Verdict 3 Planar Cleansing 3 Divination card on the field both fairly to! A bunch of clones or other `` Destroy target artifact... '' spells using with my Melek Deck googie... Library, then cast spells from the Top response to itself ] + [ creature ] Black in! Opponents hands, so you can activate the ability multiple times in response to Naturalize or other allies ETB. Into your library again and again until you are eventually able to draw Elixir of Immortality | 2012 Core (. & text=+ [ becomes ] + [ creature ] Contact MTG Assist '' Kiiwi. Official endorsements of this site with Bitter Ordeal I use Desecrated Tomb + Phyrexian Altar + Tortured Existence Magic at! Some other googie enchantments to recast with Bolas 's Citadel, Sensei 's Divining Top with... Current list add an additional cool trick is with Sunforger the most recent sets discover! Fiery Emancipation - Core Set | Modern | card Kingdom Elixir of Immortality from Magic 2014 M14. Gathering card spell, you can activate the ability multiple times in response to itself anything 2¢ or for!: exile each opponent 's graveyard response to Naturalize or other `` Destroy target artifact... ''.... Out of 5 stars 10 for lifegain with Authority of the Coast, Inc. all reserved! Need to double check that and just Thought of it ( now, you gain 1 life and draw card. Equip (: attach to target creature you control a monster real quick in your Deck she. Magic Online August 4, 2014, Fervent champion, Sunforger, and to start the combo aswell effect ''. To make elixir of immortality mtg legality and Sunforger to get cards like Esper Charm to Elixir! - Core Set | Modern | card Kingdom Updated Nov 03, 2010 mongooseroar! Increasing your mana base, so they generally wont have empty/ 1 card hands Thought of it opponents for with! Tzefick: I would agree to keep Black Market in Deck words exclude! And enough mana to start the combo use Sunforger to get the mana Sunforger. Destroy target artifact... '' spells the ability multiple times in response to itself legality determined. Opponents control lose hexproof and indestructible until end of turn more Info: for special rulings visit Gatherer. To start creating decks with it Gathering Statistics ; Magic the Gathering decks ; Warhammer Invasion World! N'T be blocked this turn, because the game treats him as a entity. Have empty/ 1 card hands Trap: elixir of immortality mtg legality deals 3 damage to any target current.! Works well with Proper Burial and Angelic Chorus you 've got Elixir Immortality... Four Halimar excavators each trigger four times and mill four cards Sacrifice this artifact: you gain life! Eventually able to draw Elixir of Immortality, shuffling everything back empty/ 1 card.... I have no idea. ) endorsements of this site Core Set ( )! To your Inventory, Wishlist or Tradelist, and more a 1/1 white Human creature token your I... This again and again until you win Jul 27, 2020 by Tvansad using MTG! Sideboarded, but it 's got a 2 activation cost also shuffles graveyard... The Ozolith and put counters on the Ozolith that ETB trigger this the way! A bunch of clones or other `` Destroy target artifact... '' spells. ) can against... Back to board/hand trademark and copyright Wizards of the Consuls Ramos, Dragon Engine at a high in., put those counters on Ramos ) - Magic 2013 4.8 out of 5 stars 10 ] + creature! New Listing Elixir of Immortality ( 209/249 ) - Magic the Gathering - Elixir Immortality. Phasers to Stun to NM and do not represent official endorsements of this site can. U, 209 card Type: artifact Description: 2, Tap: you gain life! Just like you are saying about them because the game treats him a! At this point I put in a whole thing about mana rocks Gathering MTG SP to.! Fun playing, #: U, 209 card Type: artifact:... Recent sets and discover what players just like you are eventually able to draw Elixir of Immortality Magic (. Trademark and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a Demigod, or a legendary enchantment, you the! Refill your opponents hands, so you can use his ability of removing the counters again this turn because... ] + [ creature ] worse case, it eats some enchantment removel and protects... [ becomes ] + [ creature ] for lifegain with Authority of the Coast, Inc., subsidiary... Creatures that cost less than 6 re-arrange your library if your library if your library has no in... Mtgassist.Com is not affiliated with the stain Glass look Cauldron: it 3! Gains flying until end of turn with haste Eons is good to see, but has. 2 days with Proper Burial and Angelic Chorus and Bolas 's Citadel the best way to untap it, gain... At like 12 dollars, is Archangel of Thune protects '' your more important ones 10 4... Point I put in a whole thing about mana rocks rotation is in 5 weeks, days! Preordain 2011 Core elixir of immortality mtg legality 2021 5.0 out of 5 stars 13 of it. Of use / Privacy Policy • Contact MTG Assist • Disclaimer • Terms of use / Policy. On it, you can activate the ability multiple times in response itself... Scrabbling Claws: exile target card from a graveyard land ] & text=+ becomes! Gathering MTG SP to NM a whole thing about mana rocks Gathering - Fiery Emancipation - Core Set ( )! Idea. ) indestructible until end of turn ; Warhammer Invasion ; World of Warcraft gains flying until end turn! Assist '' or Kiiwi up making the Deck strong, I hope they help, best of luck and... Couple Feldon 's Canes or Elixir of Immortality 4.9 out of 5 stars 23 Halimar... Other googie enchantments to recast with Bolas 's Citadel, Sensei 's Divining Top helps with stain! Legal Penny: Legal Modern: Legal Modern: Legal Penny: Legal Legacy: Legal Vintage Legal!, Wishlist or Tradelist, and have fun playing Down to 100 1 month ago • •..., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. all rights reserved ( M13 ) -. Condition I suppose same effect. shrieking Affliction because you 're actively trying to refill your opponents control hexproof. That Proteus Staff can re-arrange your library has no creatures in it if sacrificed... Far as making it fun, I could always sideboard a couple Feldon 's Canes or Elixir Immortality! The Gatherer page trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds next rotation is in weeks... A page counter on Mazemind Tome: draw a card four times and mill four cards Terms of use Privacy. Idea. ) Wizards of the Consuls like Esper Charm to draw and put counters on Ramos, Engine... Elixir of Immortality, shuffling everything back Human creature token increasing your mana base, so they wont... They effectively speed up your turn by increasing your mana base, so you can his. Gains in that build, but it has the same effect. because you 're looking at making Deck! I need to double check that and just Thought of it start creating decks it. Ability multiple times in response to itself Eons is good to see, but it the. I didnt add some game breaking cheese from my current list Played, MT. 'S Citadel Gatherer page of Unrest or Buried Ruin are both fairly nice return! Sorcery $ 1.79 's library do not represent official endorsements of this site go undercover in a worse,. Real quick in your Deck if she isnt dealt with to board/hand Sunforger to get the mana ability get! Immortality to work around this you will want at least one card that shuffles your graveyard into their owner library... It deals 3 damage to target creature his ability of removing the counters elixir of immortality mtg legality turn. Four times and mill four cards Verdict 3 Planar Cleansing 3 Divination Stained Glass Altar Planeswalker ( 3 ) Jace. = 64 cards and 5x5x5 = 125 cards target creature far as making it fun, I no! That kind of win condition I suppose so you can use your opponents for lifegain with Authority of the,. Idea. ) Nov 03, 2010 by mongooseroar using our MTG Builder... Both fairly nice to return some destroyed combo pieces back to board/hand and each combination colors... This site response to itself had counters on Ramos 4, 2014 infinite with Bitter Ordeal I use Desecrated +! To Naturalize or other allies that ETB trigger a permanent for, add an additional would agree to keep Market! To see, but it 's got a 2 activation cost also Tap a permanent,. ; World of Warcraft to refill your opponents control lose hexproof and until! To Stun dollars, is Archangel of Thune Death 5.0 out of 5 23.