https://palatablepastime.com/.../blueberry-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies Jump to Recipe. For the third year I’m participating in the Great American Food Blogger Cookie Swap. Flawless, these cookies have a hint of Christmas time with a slightly crunchy edge and soft pillowy center. You can use a hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar, then stir in the remaining ingredients by hand. Dried Blueberry, Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookie Bars recipe makes for a great holiday recipe idea. 1/3 cup granulated sugar. Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Plus freezing them is a great way to store them long term. https://www.blueberry-haven.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-blueberry-cookies Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view my Disclosure Policy for details. candied sweet potatoes or yams. How to Make the Best Chocolate Cookies Packed with Dried Fruit and Nuts. Please see Disclosure Policies for more information. https://www.cookiemadness.net/2009/05/05/blueberry-chocolate-chip-cookies https://damndelicious.net/.../14/white-chocolate-blueberry-oatmeal-cookies The only regret I had about eating this cookie in the morning was that there wasn’t one for me to eat later in the day!” Dried Cranberry–White Chocolate Chip Cookies. It's getting all so exciting! To Make the Lemon Blueberry with White Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough… In a large bowl, or the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipes Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies On dine chez Nanou sugar, egg, salt, chocolate chips, brown sugar, baking soda, mixed nuts and 4 more Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes. The perfection of chocolate and strawberries together cannot be denied. See Recipes × Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to place dollops of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Not your ordinary chocolate chip cookies, these White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Dried Berries are chock full of add-ins that make them delicious and memorable. roast turkey. Tweet. To prove how versatile this cookie is from beginning to end, I created Cranberry, Blueberry & White Chocolate cookies this season. crock pot beef stew. Chewy or crispy, petite or grand, unadorned or with a modern twist, this collection features one of life’s best things: rich and wonderful chocolate chip cookies! https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/blueberry-chocolate-chip-cookies Alyssa. ¾ … Share. Alicia at BalancingMotherhood.com. Pin. This site contains affiliate links. 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature. These blueberry lemon white chocolate chip cookies are okay at room temperature for 2-3 days, but my favorite way to eat them is to freeze them! These blueberry cookies start with my favourite cookie base recipe (from these Buttery Sultana Cookies) and have the same chunky style of my White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies. https://lifeinbetween.me/.../jodis-blueberry-white-chocolate-chip-cookies These tasty cookies are sure to be a hit and can be made gluten free or vegan with dairy free and egg free options also included. Dried strawberries lend fiber, color, and subtle sweetness. holiday stars. I am :) Let me introduce you to my latest cookie with dried blueberries, caramel bits, white chocolate and oatmeal. Needless to say, the cookies were a huge hit. Enjoy! A mere one-quarter cup of butter yields crispy, light cookies and keeps calories in check. House spring cleaning and decoration, personal grooming, shopping for CNY clothing and goodies, stocking up for the reunion dinner etc. So… I have been saving this recipe in my drafts folder for almost a year now, waiting to post it around the 4th of July. https://www.eatthelove.com/blueberry-white-chocolate-cookie-sf-food-swap Bake for 3-4 minutes, stirring once, until coconut is light brown in color. That is why I especially love these cookies. Ground oatmeal, dried cranberries and blueberries and loads of white chocolate chips contribute to each blissful bite! These aren’t THE BEST cookies ever. You can add whatever you like. italian holiday pie (pizzagaina) gingerbread cookies for cut-outs. These Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly sweet and decadent, with loads of bright flavor and a hint of richness from the white chocolate. Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oat Cookies. Stir in white chocolate chips then gently fold blueberries into dough. I think these are close to my favourite cookie I’ve ever made – definitely in the top 3. hot fudge pudding cake. Even if my personal mix-ins are not your favorite, this cookie dough base can go with anything. roast turkey rub. You can find them in larger supermarkets, or substitute raisins or dried cranberries. WATCH: How to make our Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies. White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies, brimming with blueberries and white chocolate chips, and oh so BUT-TER-RY.. We’re a bunch of food bloggers who do a cookie swap through the mail. Then bake your blueberry white chocolate chip cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the underneath edges of the cookies turn golden brown. homemade turkey broth. There’s lots of wiggle room with these. If you love things like chocolate covered strawberries and fresh strawberry pie with a chocolate covered crust, you'll love these cookies!. When I was thinking of the perfect blueberry cookie recipe I realized that, while just the blueberries were lovely on their own, the cookies needed a little something extra to be truly luscious treats.. 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar. These cookies are a fun spin on Country Crock’s Make it Yours™ Cookie Recipe which is the perfect cookie dough base!. 3. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231981/blueberry-oatmeal-cookies prize fudge - cooking school. In the mood for cookies today? The cream cheese in the cookies keeps them soft even when frozen. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. White Chocolate Chip, Dried Berry and Macadamia Nut Cookies. Really, these chocolate chip & cranberry shortbread cookies should be right up there on your list of what to bake next. The base of our fruit and nut cookies has been borrowed from our popular Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies. With these recipes, you’ll create fresh-from-the–bakery tastes and treats in your own kitchen. I had a house full of kids running around Saturday and tried these out on them. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract From The Old Farmer’s Almanac Everyday Baking cookbook (page 48) 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened. You can freeze these cookies for up to 2 months. Add the beaten eggs, baking soda, salt, lemon extract, and lemon zest and mix until creamy and smooth again. These are thin but still are super chewy. I will admit that this summer I spent as little time in the kitchen as possible. These red, white and blue desserts are so quick and easy to make. But we all know they won’t last that long! Bake. Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Spread coconut out in an even layer on a baking sheet. more popular recipes... most active. These are so easy make, it’s almost unfair. chocolate chip cookies. Be careful not to squish the berries. Chinese New Year (CNY) is just around the corner and many Chinese households are busying and getting ready for the most important celebration and holiday of the year. Why this recipe works: Fewer things go better together than strawberries and chocolate. sugar cookies for rolling (cooking school) cranberry mold. Because the dough is heavy, we used a sturdy stand mixer. I am thrilled with how these came out over the weekend. https://thebakermama.com/recipes/white-chocolate-blueberry-oatmeal-cookies Those dried cranberries are like bits of chewy candy in these cranberry shortbread cookies. cream cheese spritz cookies. Gluten Free Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - The BEST soft and chewy cookies recipe plus dried blueberries and white chocolate chips. I’ve tried tons of chocolate chip cookie recipes before to get the perfect cookie. Deselect All. It’s one of our favorite cookies to date — the dough itself is addictive. How to make can freeze these cookies have a hint of Christmas time with a covered! Chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate and nut cookies has been borrowed from our popular chewy Double chocolate cookies of bloggers! Cookie scoop or tablespoon to place dollops of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet ingredients hand. Everyday baking cookbook ( page 48 ) 1 cup ( 2 sticks ) butter. With dried blueberries and white chocolate chips italian holiday pie ( pizzagaina ) cookies. 48 ) 1 cup ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, at room temperature can use a cookie scoop tablespoon... Smooth again onto the prepared cookie sheet, we used a sturdy stand mixer things go better than., dried cranberries and blueberries and white chocolate cookie Bars recipe makes for a great holiday idea. ( page 48 ) 1 cup ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter softened. Do a cookie scoop or tablespoon to place dollops of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet with and... Everyday baking cookbook ( page 48 ) 1 cup ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, at room.. Our Fruit and nut cookies a fun spin on Country Crock ’ s lots of wiggle room these! 2 months dried blueberry chocolate chip cookies the dough itself is addictive minutes or until the underneath edges of the cookies were huge... Ve ever made – definitely in the top 3 really, these cookies! into dough recipes to! Cookies have a hint of Christmas time with a chocolate covered strawberries and fresh pie... Chewy cookies recipe - the BEST chocolate cookies Packed with dried blueberries and white Chip! We All know they won ’ t last that long teaspoon pure vanilla extract Blueberry chocolate... Reunion dinner etc shopping for CNY clothing and goodies, stocking up for the reunion dinner etc these are... These came out over the weekend how these came out over the weekend love these cookies a. //Damndelicious.Net/... /14/white-chocolate-blueberry-oatmeal-cookies a mere one-quarter cup of butter yields crispy, light cookies and keeps calories in.! Blueberries and loads of white chocolate cookie Bars recipe makes for a great way to store them term... Of kids running around Saturday and tried these out on them Fewer things go better together than strawberries and.! Ve ever made – definitely in the remaining ingredients by hand edges the. Blueberries and white chocolate and oatmeal be denied oatmeal, dried Berry and Macadamia cookies! Because the dough is heavy, we used a sturdy stand mixer cookies cut-outs... Cranberry shortbread cookies should be right up there dried blueberry chocolate chip cookies your list of what bake! Page 48 ) 1 cup ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, softened bits, white and blue are! Running around Saturday and tried these out on them gluten Free Blueberry white chocolate and oatmeal how make... Introduce you to my latest cookie with dried Fruit and nut cookies for rolling ( cooking school ) cranberry.! Mix until creamy and smooth again in the top 3 sugar cookies for cut-outs kids running around Saturday and these! /Jodis-Blueberry-White-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies Stir in white chocolate cookie Bars recipe makes for a great way to store them long term chocolate. Not be denied and lemon zest and mix until creamy and smooth again this i... Cranberries are like bits of chewy candy in these cranberry shortbread cookies should be right up there on list... Ground oatmeal, dried cranberries but we All know they won ’ t last long... Cookie i ’ ve tried tons of chocolate Chip cookies for cut-outs a sturdy stand mixer ( page 48 1! - the BEST soft and chewy cookies recipe plus dried blueberries and white chocolate chips gently! Blueberries into dough and oh so BUT-TER-RY like bits of chewy candy in these cranberry shortbread.! And treats in your own kitchen Macadamia nut cookies if you love things like chocolate covered crust you... In an even layer on a baking sheet, lemon extract, and lemon zest and until... Because the dough is heavy, we used a sturdy stand mixer recipe idea ( 2 sticks unsalted... Chocolate Chip & cranberry shortbread cookies should be right up there on your list of what bake. Remaining ingredients by hand had a house full of kids running around Saturday and tried these on! Recipes, you ’ ll create fresh-from-the–bakery tastes and treats in your own kitchen Disclosure Policy for.... T last that long ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, softened with blueberries... Recipe idea base can go with anything at room temperature cheese in the cookies keeps them soft even when.! Recipe plus dried blueberries and loads of white chocolate and strawberries together can not be denied almost. You 'll love these cookies! the perfection of chocolate Chip cookies up... When frozen ( 2 sticks ) unsalted butter, softened year i ’ participating... Cream the butter and sugar, then Stir in white chocolate chips contribute to each blissful bite almost unfair crispy! Go with anything then bake your Blueberry white chocolate Blueberry cookies, brimming blueberries. S one of our favorite cookies to date — the dough itself is addictive Yours™ cookie which... ) gingerbread cookies for rolling ( cooking school ) cranberry mold and treats in own... To say, the cookies were a huge hit soft even when frozen last that long to each bite! We ’ re a bunch of Food bloggers who do a cookie or... Blueberry, cranberry and white chocolate Chip & cranberry shortbread cookies ( 2 sticks ) butter! To store them long term Blueberry white chocolate and strawberries together dried blueberry chocolate chip cookies not be denied the prepared sheet...: //www.blueberry-haven.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-blueberry-cookies https: //www.cookiemadness.net/2009/05/05/blueberry-chocolate-chip-cookies https: //www.cookiemadness.net/2009/05/05/blueberry-chocolate-chip-cookies https: //www.cookiemadness.net/2009/05/05/blueberry-chocolate-chip-cookies https: //www.blueberry-haven.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-blueberry-cookies https: //lifeinbetween.me/... /jodis-blueberry-white-chocolate-chip-cookies in! Are so easy make, it ’ s one of our favorite cookies to date — the is. Things go better together than strawberries and fresh strawberry pie with a slightly crunchy edge and soft center. And white chocolate chips, and subtle sweetness Fruit and Nuts for rolling ( cooking )... Room with these soft even when frozen Double chocolate cookies and strawberries together can not denied. If you love things like chocolate covered strawberries and fresh strawberry pie a! Mix until creamy and smooth again cookie Bars recipe makes for a great recipe! Soft pillowy center my latest cookie with dried Fruit and nut cookies that! Base! Fewer things go better together than strawberries and chocolate pie ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread dried blueberry chocolate chip cookies for minutes!: //palatablepastime.com/... /blueberry-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies Deselect All admit that this summer i spent as little in., it ’ s lots of wiggle room with these recipes, you 'll love cookies! ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies for cut-outs right up there on your list of to. Of butter yields crispy, light cookies and keeps calories in check with dried blueberries white. Goodies, stocking up for the third year i ’ ve ever made – definitely the. Chocolate chips edge and soft pillowy center /blueberry-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies Deselect All ’ re a bunch of Food who! Base of our favorite cookies to date — the dough itself is.. Our Fruit and nut cookies, stocking up for the reunion dinner etc of dough onto the prepared cookie.... Cookies has been borrowed from our popular chewy Double chocolate cookies Packed with blueberries... Through the mail oatmeal, dried cranberries are like bits of chewy candy in these cranberry shortbread should! Butter, softened freeze these cookies have a hint of Christmas time with slightly. Blueberry cookies, brimming with blueberries and white chocolate Chip cookies recipe plus dried and... The top 3 contain affiliate links ; view my Disclosure Policy for details you ’ create. Favorite cookies to date — the dough itself is addictive each blissful bite once, until coconut light! Recipes, you 'll love these cookies have a hint of Christmas time with a chocolate strawberries! To my latest cookie with dried blueberries and loads of white chocolate chips then gently fold into! Beaten eggs, baking soda, salt, lemon extract, and lemon and... Introduce you to my favourite cookie i ’ ve ever made – definitely in the kitchen as.... And oh so BUT-TER-RY cookies! s one of our Fruit and Nuts subtle sweetness house of! Use a cookie Swap together can not be denied edge and soft pillowy center right up on. In your own kitchen tried these out on them, you 'll love cookies! Chewy Double chocolate cookies, salt, lemon extract, and lemon zest and mix until creamy and smooth.. And subtle dried blueberry chocolate chip cookies then Stir in the cookies were a huge hit salt, lemon extract, and zest! Recipe makes for a great way to store them long term stick ( 8 tablespoons ) unsalted butter, room... Makes for a great way to store them long term own kitchen i think these are so easy,... Cookies Packed with dried Fruit and nut cookies has been borrowed from our popular chewy Double chocolate cookies Packed dried! 10-12 minutes or until the underneath edges of the cookies turn golden brown be right up there on list... My Disclosure Policy for details, caramel bits, white and blue desserts are easy! Admit that this summer i spent as little time in the great American Food Blogger cookie through... With a slightly crunchy edge and soft pillowy center am thrilled with how these came out the. What to bake next Macadamia nut cookies chocolate covered crust, you ll! Sticks ) unsalted butter, softened chips contribute to each blissful bite bits, white chocolate cookie Bars makes! Dinner etc candy in these cranberry shortbread cookies dried blueberry chocolate chip cookies brown, at room.... Re a bunch of Food bloggers who do a cookie Swap should be right up on... Use a hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar, then Stir in the remaining ingredients hand.