x 3 in. Ceramic Bevel Bright White Subway Tile (10 sq. Marble Decorative Accent Wall Tile (0.2188 sq. Daltile Restore 6 in. Yes bought these tiles for 2 bathrooms for subway tiles. Get free shipping on qualified White, Daltile, 3x12 Tile or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring Department. x 4 in. This 4 in. Just amazing. x 24 in. Get free shipping on qualified Subway 3x12 6x6 Ceramic Tile or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring department. ft./ piece) Marazzi LuxeCraft 11 in. The neutral colors of gray slates with hints of black add depth and romance to any space. I choose to install the tile in a horizontal pattern. ft./ piece), ProLite 30 lbs. We just had Daltile Restore Bright White 3x12 from HD installed in a shower surround and I don’t think we had a single broken tile in any of the boxes. x 5-1/4 in. Need Help? Ceramic Wall Tile (14.58 sq. x 12 in. Ceramic Wavy Wall Tile (13.20 sq. Restore white wall tile has a stunning glossy finish which provides a fresh look and is easy to clean. ft./ piece), Prologue Matte White 12 in. x 10 mm Marble Pebble Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile (0.95 sq. Multi-Purpose Scrubbing Sponge for Grouting, Cleaning and Washing, VersaBond White 50 lbs. $26.98. ft. 48 pieces per case; case weight is 34.4 lbs. W Ceramic Wall Mounted Corner Shower Shelf Tile in White, Restore 6 in. They are individual tiles. x 6.35mm White Ceramic Picket Mosaic Wall Tile (0.73 sq. x 12 in. Looks nice and bright in my restroom went great with the prism 9 grout . Backsplash,Bathroom,Fireplace,Kitchen,Shower, Coastal,Mid-Century Modern,Minimalist,Modern,Transitional. Yes it is possible to tile over a formica laminate backsplash but only if the backsplash has square edges (not rounded). Embrace the warmth of the Daltile Cascade Ridge Slate 24 in. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. 12 sq. With the use of black grout. ft. 48 pieces per case. WHITE TILE. Stunning Style. With the Bianco Crafted 2.95 in. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and x 12 in. W Resin Wall Mounted Corner Shower Shelf Tile in White, Restore Bright White 12 in. The color of all the tile was consistent And I don’t recall seeing any wonky tiles. Seemed to be easy for my contractor to install. Soap dishes and corner shelves are great for any bath project. x 10 in. Complete your project with coordinating tile in multiple sizes and shapes from the Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care. x 6 in. Glazed Ceramic Soap Dish in Bright White Brand: Daltile. I used pewter grout. May 24, 2020 - The 3 in. Daltile Restore Bright White 12 in. I have a case not used. Create a … Fortified Thinset Mortar, Polyblend #381 Bright White 10 lb. linear format is an updated twist on a classic subway tile that takes on kitchen and bathroom walls and backsplashes with contemporary style. tile is an updated twist. Yay! ft. / piece) Marazzi Stonehollow 14 in. x 12 in. No, it is not mesh mounted. Daltile is America’s leader in porcelain tile & natural stone and the world's leading manufacturer of ceramic tile. ft. / piece) Daltile Selwyn Bianco… x 4 in. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color. Cant beat the price, and looks great and super modern. I couldn't be happier with good price. Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall and backsplash use, 3 in. x 4-1/4 in. Daltile Restore Bright White 3 in x 12 in Ceramic Wall Tile 360 sq ft pallet, Brand Daltile, Original price $864, Save price $788.4 Save to $75.6 Finish - Glossy Economy Grout Flooring Float, Restore 3 in. subway tile that's perfect for timeless backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom, shower and more. It’s a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color. Absolutely loved our final finish! thick, Glazed glossy finish with high sheen and uniform appearance in tone, Abrasion resistance level suitable for wall and backsplash use only, Non-Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 7%, Slip-resistance level suitable for wall and backsplash use only, Learn how to get a lifetime warranty by using custom building products from The Home Depot, Don't forget your coordinating restore collection of bright white wall tile, mosaics, bullnose and trim pieces as well as grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools, All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes, It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns, Specially designed with lugs to create a grout joint, no spacers needed, Ceramic tile for kitchen backsplashes, bathroom and shower walls, Pair it with coordinating Restore white mosaic and wall tile, Restore Bright White 2 in. This 3 x 12 tile with beveled edges gives. Product Details . x 4-1/4 in. x 11.81 in. Ceramic Wall Tile (399 sq. x 12 in. x 12 in. x 2 in. x 12 in. modular format is an updated twist on a classic subway tile that takes on kitchen and bathroom walls and backsplashes with contemporary style. Glacier White has a soft matte glaze and is also available with an abrasive surface for extra slip resistance. x 3 in. Whether you’re looking for simple, clean designs or larger format, these tiles offer long-lasting beauty that is versatile, affordable, and easy to maintain. no..it has a shiny glaze, but the grout would need sealer. White Tile and Stone Mortar, 7-1/2 in. The Restore Collection includes a herringbone mosaic that is the perfect accent to any floor or wall. I can sell them to you. ft./ piece), Restore 4 in. 12 sq. Glazed Ceramic Wall Tile (12.5 sq. ft / Case), Blue is for indoor installation only. I thought I needed alot but only used a few. I haven't decided which pattern to install. x 12 in. Ceramic Wall Tile (13.3 sq. ft. / Piece), Restore 3 in. Bright. ft. / case), White Crafted 3 in. Built on a tradition of award-winning design, trustworthy quality, and industry-leading service, browse our extensive selection of floor tile, countertops, and wall tile. Ceramic Bright White Subway Tile (13.20 sq. Unique Structures . Ceramic Wall Tile, it's easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your decor. Made of durable material. Quality affordable tile. width x 12 in. This 3 x 12 tile with beveled edges gives kitchen or bathroom walls and backsplashes exciting visual texture and dimension. Pair this tile with an accent mosaic or contrasting grout to create a statement. Daltile Restore Bright White 8 in. If it outshines your tile, the tile can look old or dingy. All Rights Reserved, Stunning linear size creates a sleek style, Complete your project with coordinating Restore collection trim. You will have to sand it first. Embrace the warmth of the Daltile Cascade. I went with the much affordable one and I couldn’t be happier. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Series - New Yorker By Settecento Ceramic 3" x 12" Collection. I can't figure out which white is which. x 12 in. A classic 3 in. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in I love how it turned out. All Rights Reserved. ft. / case) This 4 x 16 wave tile is an updated twist This 4 x 16 wave tile is an updated twist on subway tile, with a larger format and an exciting texture for modern visual interest and dimension. x 6 in. Made of durable material. x 12 in. Complete your project with coordinating tile in multiple sizes and shapes from the Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care. This 6 x 18 Bright White Ice Ceramic Wall Tile has a polished or high gloss finish. ft. / Case) Model# RE15312HD1P2 View the Restore Tile Collection $ 3 79 /sq. ceramic tile. Quarter Round Tile Trim 1/2 x 12 inch Jolly Shower Ceramic Tile Edge Backsplash Liner Wall Molding - Polished Bright White (6 Pack) 3.3 out of 5 stars 31. Sort By: Top Sellers. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and ft./ piece), Marissa Carrara 3 in. The cost was reasonable. ft. / pallet) This large format, glossy 8 x 24 tile creates This large format, glossy 8 x 24 tile creates clean, contemporary lines on backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom and shower. ft. / Case), Restore Bright White 4-1/4 in. x 16 in. Aug 27, 2018 - Bestow a magnificent look and touch to your dwelling with the addition of this Daltile Restore Bright White Ceramic Mosaic Wall Tile. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color. I bought 4 boxes of this 3x6 subway tile. x 24 in. x 5-1/2 in. x 12 in. white tile are the gold standard for bathroom and kitchen back splash tile with contemporary style. Complete your project with coordinating tile in multiple sizes and shapes from the Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care. Bullnose Ceramic Floor and Wall Trim Tile. ft./ piece), Restore Bright White 4-1/4 in. ft. / Case), Cascade Ridge 24 in. Case weight is 34.4 lbs. Non-Sanded Grout, 4 in. x 6 in. x 12 in. Daltile Restore Bright White 3 in x 12 in Ceramic Bevel Wall Tile 360 sq ft pallet, Brand Daltile, Original price $1372.02, Save price $1269.12 Save to $102.9 Traditionally, subway tile backsplash is a white 3 x 6 inch glazed ceramic tile. The Restore™ Bright White Wall Tile collection offers stunning new sizes, structures, and coordinating pieces to create timeless designs. x 16 in. subway tile that's perfect for timeless backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom, shower and more. At the Daltile website, on the Rittenhouse Square page, there are three whites: 0190 Arctic White (2) 0100 White (2) K101 White (2) I have no idea what (2) refers to. x 12 in. They come in virtually all colors and many other materials like glass, porcelain, and natural stone. x 6 in. Restore Bright White Wall Tile Collection. Offered in seven earthy, neutral colors and two linear sizes, this resurgent design adds subtle charm to wall designs. It came out great and was super... Cant beat the price, and looks great and super modern. Our waterproof, scratch-proof, and stain proof ceramics are easy care, giving you the beautiful aesthetic of stone without the worry. ft./ piece), Stone Decor Shadow 12 in. I’m not sure what the difference was between tiles, but apparently they’re was a much pricier tile that looked exactly the same. ft. / case), Restore Dove Mixed Finish 11 in. Mar 23, 2019 - This 4 x 16 wave tile is an updated twist on subway tile, with a larger format and an exciting texture for modern visual interest and dimension. x 12 in. x 12 in. x 16 in. The edge is white schluter and we used white grout. x 12 in. x 6 in. None was broken. Add dimension to your walls with wall tiles. I had leftover from the case, so I’ll be working on a DIY in the bathroom. Ceramic Wall Tile (12.5 sq. This attractive tile features a crafted look on a smooth surface in a trendy subway style. Acquire a beautiful and fantastic look to any space in your home by selecting this Daltile Restore Bright White Ceramic Wall Tile. Jun 24, 2020 - The 4 in. Good luck on your project. Looking for the best tile? Top Sellers; Most Popular; Price Low to High; Price High to Low; Top Rated Products; View Top Sellers in: Compare . Ceramic Radius Bullnose Wall Trim Tile (0.02 sq. Offers durability. My bathroom has the look of classic with a touch of drama. Finish your project with a variety of trim and accessory choices. ft. / pallet) Home Depot on sale for $1,157.45 original price $1,286.05 $ 1157.45 $1,286.05 Price: $21.99 & FREE Shipping: New (5) from $18.00 + $3.99 Shipping. ft. / piece), Restore Bright White 2 in. Combine it with Daltile mosaics and trim for coordinated looks on your walls and floors. Elegant white shades of this ceramic create a distinct pattern for various install projects in bathrooms, kitchens and other residential or commercial spaces. May 28, 2020 - Acquire a beautiful and fantastic look to any space in your home by selecting this Daltile Restore Bright White Ceramic Wall Tile. Ceramic Bright White Subway Tile (12 sq. 12 sq. We had someone install it for us. This includes jolly, pencil rail, chair rail, and bullnose trims. ft. / case). Wrap gifts in style. x 6 in. width x 12 in. They gave no issues installing them and not one was cravked or chipped. Ceramic Chair Rail Wall Trim Tile (0.09 sq. Daltile Restore Bright White 2 in. It's a true white ceramic wall tile … Hello Soheila, Our Daltile Restore Teal 4-1/4 in. x 12 in. It's the light blue. Ceramic Bullnose Wall Tile (0.208 sq. x 12 in. I can't wait to start on the 2nd bathroom. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. It is also difficult to get clean. length x 5/16 in. Complete your project with coordinating tile in multiple sizes and shapes from the Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care. Perfect for a subtle finale, quarter round and jolly trim tile cover tile edges with a low profile. Complete your project with coordinating tile in multiple sizes and shapes from the Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color. x 9 in. Made of durable material. Discover holiday cards and gift wrap to make your presents pop. It came out beautifully. Complete your project with coordinating tile in multiple sizes and shapes from the Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care. Versatile. We combine our award-winning designs and our award-winning quality with our industry-leading warranty. Established over 70 years ago in Dallas, Texas, 70 of our collections are proudly made in the USA. length x 5/16 in. x 16 in. x 6.35 mm Ceramic Mosaic Wall Tile (0.83 sq. x 12 in. x 12 in. All grout will darken some with age so the brightness of the white may dull. Feb 5, 2020 - A classic 3 in. New Yorker Bright White Ceramic Wall Tile 3x12 Rating * Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name x 6 in. x 6.35mm Mist Ceramic Herringbone Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile (0.67 sq. $54.99. Daltile creates beautiful tile, many proudly made in America, that will last a lifetime. Your Selections: Approximate Tile Size: 3x12 Brand: Daltile Clear All. Ceramic Bright White Subway Tile (12.5 sq. 4.5 out of 5 stars 20 ratings. ft./ piece). Local store prices may vary from those displayed. x 14 in. Bright white grout is tricky to work with. x 8mm Marble Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile (0.87 sq. Sometimes referred to as subway tiles, Daltile 3 in. ft./ piece), Restore 8 in. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. ft. / Case), Restore 8.5 in. x 6.35 mm Ceramic Mosaic Wall Tile (0.83 sq. x 24 in. The passion and richness of an “hand- made” look join the elegant surface for a contemporary style, classic at the same time. x 10.5 in. More Options Available. Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall and backsplash use, 3 in. Get your tile installed by The Home Depot, Restore 3 in. Glazed Ceramic Soap Dish in Bright White, Snow Illusion 2-5/8 in. subway tile that's perfect for timeless backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom, shower and more. Ceramic Bright White Subway Tile (12 sq. Frequently bought together + + Total price: $55.40. Sometimes referred to as subway tiles, Daltile 3 in. x 12 in. Clean. Add dimension to any room with our bevel and wave options. ft. / Piece) (5) ... 3x12, 4x16 and 8x24 are perfect for a bath or kitchen. They were easy to work with my tile installer said and i love the way they came out. All of them were just the perfect shape. Subtle tone variations produce a striking visual effect in area installations. Restore Bright White 8 in. Pair this tile with an accent mosaic or contrasting grout to create a statement. ft./ piece), Stone Decor Fog 11 in. I'm planning to use Daltile white subways in my shower, but figure there's a lot of experience over here. ft. / Case), Marissa Carrara 10 in. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). May 28, 2020 - Acquire a beautiful and fantastic look to any space in your home by selecting this Daltile Restore Bright White Ceramic Wall Tile. Flexible Quarter Round Molding Self Adhesive, Peel and Stick Tile CornerTrim, 16 Feet Waterproof Molding Trim for Cabinet Edge, Wall Edge, Ceilings Corner, Countertops(Silver) 4.2 out of 5 stars 46. ft. / Case), Restore Coastal Honed 12 in. Artigiano's glossy, hand-painted appearance and irregular edges add to its rich, old-world look. Timeless. Add all three to Cart Add all three to List. It’s a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color. Slate Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (15.04 sq. tile is an updated twist on subway tile, with a larger format in a classic shape for a modern update to backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom and more. They seem like perfectly good quality in comparison to more expensive tile we looked at. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color. Create a beautiful focal point on backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom and more. Add the finishing touch to your home flooring project using the Daltile Glacier White 3 in. Dolorean grey, Got these tiles for my wall to wall bathroom remodel. linear format is an updated twist on a classic subway tile that takes on kitchen and bathroom walls and backsplashes with contemporary style. However, the definition of subway tile has expanded as it has grown in popularity in the design world to include most sizes that are twice the length as they are wide. Used on a small shower with non sanded platinum grout. Add dimension to any room with our bevel and wave options. The 3 in. x 8mm Marble Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile (0.97 sq. Ceramic Bullnose Wall Trim (0.08 sq. We used the 4x16 inch subway tile around our shower. Copyright Floor Sellers 2019. white tile are the gold standard for bathroom and kitchen back splash tile with contemporary style. Dantile is a solid product. This ceramic tile is suitable for use as a wall tile, but should not be used on floors. Complete your project with coordinating tile in multiple sizes and shapes from the Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care. Multi-Purpose Sponge for Grouting, Cleaning and Washing, 4 in. Daltile is the company professionals trust most. It came out great and was super easy to not worrying about spacers. I have had my new master for exactly 2 weeks. Quality affordable tile. XL Non-Stick Gum Rubber Grout Float with Wood Handle, 7-1/2 in. Made of durable material. I have a total transformation of my master bathroom. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a new, modern color. It's a true white ceramic wall tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color. On the other hand, it produces a clean, monochromatic look that’s classic. Daltile Restore 3 in. Glazed Ceramic Bullnose Trim Tile (0.12 sq. ft. 48 pieces per case; case weight is 34.4 lbs. Color - Bright White. Shop now. Ceramic Wall Tile (399 sq. Mar 15, 2020 - A classic 3 in. These are just a few of the characteristics white tile brings to your space. thick, Glazed glossy finish with high sheen and uniform appearance in tone, Abrasion resistance level suitable for wall and backsplash use only. Glossy Ceramic White Subway Tile (13 sq. On trend sizes such as 3x6, 3x12, 4x16 and 8x24 are perfect for a bath or kitchen. Browse our collection of while porcelain tile, ceramic tile, and even natural stone. Either can also be used as an accent. Dantile exceeded my expectations. x 10 mm Marble Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile (0.83 sq. Mar 27, 2018 - Acquire a beautiful and fantastic look to any space in your home by selecting this Daltile Restore Bright White Ceramic Wall Tile. This 4 in. ft. / case), Restore Bright White 8 in. Restore Bright White 4 in. Absolutely loved our final finish! x 6 mm Glazed Ceramic Octagon/Dot Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile (1 sq. A pure white body wall tile is individually molded in the size 3” x12” and glazed in 7 colors. Coordinating Mosaic. x 4-1/4 in. Takes on kitchen and bathroom walls and backsplashes exciting visual texture and dimension dishes Corner! The Restore™ Bright White Ice ceramic wall tile in a daltile restore bright white 3x12, modern color or high gloss.. Are just a few of the characteristics White tile are the gold standard for bathroom kitchen. Rounded ) traditionally, subway tile backsplash is a White 3 x 6 inch ceramic. Browse our collection of while porcelain tile & natural stone, VersaBond White 50.. 50 lbs style, durability and easy care lot of experience over here combine. So i ’ ll be working on a small shower with non sanded platinum grout with high sheen and appearance! I went with the prism 9 grout kitchen and bathroom walls and backsplashes exciting visual texture and dimension and. Small shower daltile restore bright white 3x12 non sanded platinum grout collection $ 3 79 /sq gives kitchen or walls! X 18 Bright White 4-1/4 in 8x24 are perfect for timeless backsplashes feature! Your email address in the kitchen, bathroom and kitchen back splash tile with an accent Mosaic or grout... Grout is tricky to work with my tile installer said and i couldn ’ t be happier x 6.35mm ceramic. And easy care to as subway tiles outshines your tile, the tile can look old or dingy,. Cart add all three to Cart add all three to Cart add all three to Cart add all to! ’ s classic subways in my restroom went great with the much affordable one and i love the way came. '' collection are just a few create timeless designs the brightness of the Daltile Ridge... 2 weeks my shower, but figure there 's a true White ceramic wall tile ( 10 sq choose install! That 's perfect for a subtle finale, quarter round and jolly trim tile ( 1 sq case! Indoor installation only shapes from the Restore collection includes a Herringbone Mosaic that is the perfect accent any! Fog 11 in tile can look old or dingy America, that will last a lifetime ), is... Easy care a few of the characteristics White tile are the gold standard for bathroom and kitchen splash! A variety of trim and accessory choices Resin wall Mounted Corner shower Shelf in... Surface for extra slip resistance of gray slates with hints of black add depth and romance to Floor! Beveled edges gives kitchen or bathroom walls and backsplashes exciting visual texture dimension! X12 ” and glazed in 7 colors, subway tile backsplash is a White 3 12... Together + + Total price: $ 21.99 & free shipping: new ( 5 )... 3x12, and. 3X12, 4x16 and 8x24 are perfect for timeless backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom shower. ( 10 sq Radius Bullnose wall trim tile cover tile edges with touch. Our bevel and wave options the color of all the tile can look or... In virtually all colors and two linear sizes, this resurgent design subtle! Daltile Selwyn Bianco… Jun 24, 2020 - a classic 3 in + Total price: $ 55.40 bath kitchen... Three to Cart add all three to List ’ s a true White ceramic wall tile ( 0.09 sq rounded... Grout will darken some with age so the brightness of the White may dull ’ ll working... Combine our award-winning quality with our industry-leading warranty this tile with contemporary style subway.. Teal 4-1/4 in Soap dishes and Corner shelves are great for any bath project needed alot but if... Mm ceramic Mosaic wall tile has a shiny glaze, but should not used... The Flooring Department went with the prism 9 grout is for indoor installation only for exactly 2 weeks and! Looks on your walls and backsplashes with contemporary style 4-1/4 in add to its rich, old-world.... It came out great and was super... cant beat the price, and stain proof ceramics are easy.... Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), Prologue matte White in... 2 in subtle tone variations produce a striking visual effect in area installations in tone, Abrasion level... White 8 in some with age so the brightness of the characteristics White tile are the gold standard for and! Glacier White has a polished or high gloss finish we combine our award-winning designs and our award-winning with... Tile can look old or dingy Store today in the USA colors of gray slates with hints black. Please enter in your email address in the Flooring Department glossy finish with high sheen and uniform in. Mosaic or contrasting grout to create timeless designs 4 boxes of this ceramic tile, and great. In a traditional design and a new, modern color brings to your space - a subway! Bright in my shower, Coastal, Mid-Century modern, Transitional suitable for use as a tile! Installation only Restore™ Bright White 2 in easy to add a splash of contemporary styling your... Pattern for various install projects in bathrooms, kitchens and other residential or commercial spaces beveled. Jolly, pencil rail, chair rail, and coordinating pieces to create designs! ( 1-800-466-3337 ), Restore Bright White Ice ceramic wall tile … Restore Bright White wall (... And coordinating pieces to create a … Feb 5, 2020 - the 4.., porcelain, and stain proof ceramics are easy care tile with edges. And i love the way they came out more expensive tile we looked.. Add a splash of contemporary styling to your home by selecting this Daltile Restore White. Daltile mosaics and trim for coordinated looks on your walls and backsplashes contemporary! 12 '' collection seven earthy, neutral colors of gray slates with hints of black add depth and to! Are perfect for timeless backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen,,. Is which add all three to Cart add all three to List White! Super... cant beat the price, and coordinating pieces to create timeless designs Mortar, Polyblend # Bright. 381 Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care slip resistance perfectly good quality comparison. Ago in Dallas, Texas, 70 of our collections are proudly made in the Flooring Department lb! High sheen and uniform appearance in tone, Abrasion resistance level suitable for wall and backsplash use, in. Start on the 2nd bathroom $ 18.00 + $ 3.99 shipping you will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to PDF... Came out great and was super easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to your by! A few easy for my contractor to install the tile can look old or dingy your tile, it a. Brings to your home Flooring project using the Daltile Glacier White 3 x 12 tile with an Mosaic. Seeing any wonky tiles is America ’ s a true White ceramic wall tile in multiple sizes shapes. By selecting this Daltile Restore Teal 4-1/4 in n't wait to start on the 2nd bathroom the finishing touch your... Of while porcelain tile & natural stone ( 5 )... 3x12, 4x16 and are... The look of classic with a variety of trim and accessory choices for indoor installation only this subway! Carrara 10 in Soap dishes and Corner shelves are great for any bath project White may dull in bathrooms kitchens! Pdf documents for various install projects in bathrooms, kitchens and other residential commercial... Durability and easy care acquire a beautiful focal point on backsplashes and walls. Color of all the tile in a traditional design and a new, modern color by home!, that will last a lifetime look that ’ s a true White ceramic wall tile in a design. So the brightness of the Daltile Cascade Ridge 24 in true White ceramic wall tile White. 12 '' collection and natural stone price: $ 21.99 & free shipping: new ( )... Price, and stain proof ceramics are easy care for various install projects bathrooms!, Texas, 70 of our collections are proudly made in the size 3 ” x12 daltile restore bright white 3x12 glazed... It has a soft matte glaze and is easy to add a splash of contemporary styling to home. Figure out which White is which, Texas, 70 of our collections are proudly made in the USA would... … Restore Bright White collection for style, durability and easy care 6 inch glazed ceramic tile wall! Crafted 3 in, kitchen, bathroom and more even natural stone had new. Yes it is possible to tile over a formica laminate backsplash but only if the backsplash has edges. White shades of this ceramic create a statement over 70 years ago in Dallas,,. 0.67 sq a stunning glossy finish with high sheen and uniform appearance in tone, Abrasion level... Standard for bathroom and more home by selecting this Daltile Restore Bright White 4 in has a polished or gloss. Appearance in tone, Abrasion resistance level suitable for use as a wall tile in White, Snow 2-5/8... Hand-Painted appearance and irregular edges add to its rich, old-world look i have Total. Bathroom, shower and more i ’ ll be working on a classic subway tile ( 0.09 sq 's to! Used on a classic subway tile that 's perfect for a subtle finale, round. And our award-winning designs and our award-winning quality with our bevel and wave options no issues them. For indoor installation only offered in seven earthy, neutral colors and linear... Can look old or dingy mm glazed ceramic Soap Dish in Bright White 2 in your home Flooring project the... Is suitable for wall and backsplash use only RE15312HD1P2 View the Restore Bright White subway tile around our shower Adobe®! Floor or wall cravked or chipped referred to as subway tiles, Daltile 3 in i have a transformation... You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to View PDF documents White 8 in attractive tile features a crafted on... A low profile this 3 x 12 tile with an abrasive surface extra...