PREP: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. ), Crockpot Salsa Chicken Recipe (3 Ingredients! I believe in elevating your everyday! It’s my go-to cheese for all white creamy sauces. Cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain and set aside. You can of course make your own gnocchi, but I find that store bought gnocchi works just as well in this recipe. Gnocchi is a variety of pasta that is made with potato, flour and eggs. mozzarella in a baking dish and top with parmesan. Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Bake until bubbling, about 20 minutes. These simple chicken recipes have only a few ingredients and are sure to please. Keep it covered in the fridge and take it out about 20 minutes before you want to cook it so that it comes to room temperature. Add shredded chicken, mushrooms, uncooked gnocchi, and spinach to the mixture. Your email address will not be published. Season with dijon mustard and cayenne pepper. Yes, you read that right! Top with cooked gnocchi, spinach and Asiago cream sauce. Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best! Remove from the oven, top with basil, serve and enjoy! Now add the eggs to the … Learn how your comment data is processed. Simple double the ingredients. Spoon into prepared casserole dish. Bake the dish in a pre heated oven so that it cooks through evenly. Submit your question or recipe review here. Cook until no longer pink, remove from pot and set aside. Bake for 17-22 minutes. https://tastykitchen.com/.../chicken-alfredo-gnocchi-bake-with-bacon Your email address will not be published. Heat the oil in a medium pan over a medium heat. This delicious chicken parmesan gnocchi bake is super quick to prep and requires just 5 ingredients! I don’t know if he likes them because they’re delicious or because of their nostalgia, but I think it’s a little bit of both. https://www.saltandpreppy.com/gnocchi-chicken-mushroom-bake Wonderfully cheesy and filling, it's perfect comfort food! Spread 1/3 of the marinara in the bottom. Add a tablespoon of the Alfredo to the beaten eggs and whisk vigorously. If you love chicken, you’re in the right place! I like to use diced chicken breast for this recipe, but you can also use thigh. Sprinkle with Parmesan, then transfer the whole shebang to the oven. This lemon chicken baked gnocchi has brussels sprouts, broccoli and feta cheese for the ultimate sheet pan dinner! This delicious chicken parmesan gnocchi bake is super quick to prep and requires just 5 ingredients! This creamy chicken and broccoli gnocchi is a prime example. Transfer to a plate and wipe out the skillet. Sometimes getting back to the basics is the easiest and most delicious option! Serve hot, garnished with parsley. This time of year I’m craving a few things: -Falling asleep with a Christmas movie playing (Home Alone 2 this week) and only the Christmas tree lights on. Heat the rest of olive oil then add onion, mushroom, garlic, sun … It’s magical to say the least and I am 1923801298312% confident that you’re going to love it. Spoon the mixture into a greased baking dish. This dish has one of those flavor profiles that just work with everyone. Add cooked chicken, black pepper, gnocchi and roasted vegetables and stir to coat … Italian Wedding Soup with Chicken Meatballs. Fry the onion and garlic for 8-10 mins until soft. https://www.thecookierookie.com/chicken-alfredo-gnocchi-bake-recipe Wonderfully cheesy and filling, it’s perfect comfort food! Gently fold in cooked gnocchi and chicken and spread mixture in prepared baking dish. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. They are light potato dumplings and have a smooth and silky texture. This casserole-style creamy chicken gnocchi bake is an easy comfort food dinner recipe for those cold winter months. Creamy, cheesy, garlicky and pillows of soft gnocchi. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. We love seeing what you’ve made! https://www.redonline.co.uk/.../body-coach-chicken-leek-gnocchi-bake When we first started dating in the fall of 2010, chicken fajitas and chicken parmesan were the two first dishes I made him. It’s a ground chicken mixture that’s flavored the same way you would season a chicken parmesan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling. ‘Fancy casseroles’ are my favorite kind of food during the winter months where you want something that tastes like it’s from your favorite restaurant, makes you feel cozy inside and is easy to put together. Last year’s stuffed pesto pasta shells and this year’s butternut squash lasagna have been on repeat so far and I am SO excited to add this easy and creamy chicken gnocchi bake to the mix. You can prep this dish the night before. This post may contain affiliate links. This casserole style creamy chicken gnocchi bake is an easy comfort food dinner recipe for those cold winter months. This dish is best served as soon as it’s baked, but you can build the dish the day before. If you really hate gnocchi you could swap it out with a small pasta noodle. Have a marg and stay a while! If using a separate casserole, transfer everything to the casserole, then sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake the following day. You'll also find approachable and funky entertaining ideas for any space. Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Heat the olive oil in a deep ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/easy-gnocchi-recipe-with-pesto In a medium bowl mix together breasts, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 3 garlic cloves minced, olive oil, and lemon. This Basil Chicken Gnocchi Skillet Bake is great for busy families like mine because the time is cut down by using the Sam’s Choice Italia Gnocchi as well as using an Air Fryer. Add in the chicken, mushrooms, gnocchi, and spinach. Bring to a simmer and then stir through the cheeses until melted. Sautee the gnocchi until golden, about 10 minutes. Roast in the oven until completely cooked through, about 25-30 minutes. In a medium skillet cook the chicken until almost done. A huge thank you to Roth Cheese for keeping The College Housewife up and running and for providing us with the tastiest cheeses! COOK: Boil gnocchi for 2 minutes, or until they float to the top. Perfect to serve with a fresh salad or sautéed veggies. The cream sauce has an added boost of flavor with Roth Grand Cru® cheese! Works great for meal prep or an easy weeknight dinner. https://olivetreekitchen.com/chicken-and-mushroom-gnocchi-bake The sauce is rich, buttery and soothing – and you don’t even need to chop an onion 1 hr and 15 mins . Season to taste with salt and pepper. This Italian inspired dinner is loaded with flavor, and you’ll be going back for seconds! Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Ensure that the chicken is cooked through before adding it to the baking dish. Stir in the gnocchi, top with mozzarella, then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Stir to coat everything and wilt the spinach. Vegetarian . … This recipe can easily be doubled to serve a crowd! Sprinkle parmesan evenly over the top and bake in oven about 15-20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly at around the edges and gnocchi … Add in the chicken and cook until golden brown and the inside is no longer pink, about 7-8 minutes. Subscribe and receive a free e-cookbook of our Top 10 Easy Chicken Recipes! This whole bake comes together in just one cast-iron skillet or casserole dish. Stir together the drained gnocchi, broccoli, chicken, bacon, garlic, and Alfredo sauce. Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes, Tag @college_housewife on Instagram and hashtag it ##chwrecipes, Your email address will not be published. ), Spatchcock Chicken Recipe with Garlic and Herbs, Poached Chicken Recipe – How to Poach Chicken. -Lighting up all my seasonal candles in the house (9 to be exact). Gnocchi are baked with chicken, mushrooms, and spinach in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with Parmesan cheese. Top with shredded cheeses and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. This baked gnocchi is a cozy dish. If you have leftover rotisserie chicken you can use that instead, and you can add it right into the dish without having to cook it first. Blame it on the end-of-year-rush or just being tired … Learn how your comment data is processed. Bake ready-made gnocchi with walnuts, lemon and mozzarella for a delicious and easy weeknight meal 40 mins . Marinate chicken, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and set aside This is a complete dinner but it pairs lovely with a light vegetable side like broccolini or a fresh salad! Complete steps 1-4, cover and store in the fridge. Arrange chicken thighs into the prepared baking dish. https://www.getthegloss.com/article/recipe-joe-wicks-chicken-leek-gnocchi-bake Add the broccoli, gnocchi and season with salt and pepper. Gnocchi is a pasta that’s made with cooked potatoes, flour, eggs, salt, and a few other ingredients -Drinking eggnog every weekend in December. If desired, turn on the broiler and then broil for another 2-3 minutes for a delicious crispy top. Add to that some perfectly boiled gnocchi (which are like little pillows of heaven) on top and finish it off tons of cheese and herbs because obviously love a burrata moment, and that’s about it. Tag us on social media at. I'd like to receive the free email course. Yeah. Success! One night last week, I actually forgot about dinner. This casserole-style creamy chicken gnocchi bake is an easy, This casserole style creamy chicken gnocchi bake is an easy. Hi, I’m Becky Hardin! Don’t forget to pin this Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Bake. -Extra-long cuddling sessions with Rascal in the morning. Get excited, because the meltiest, carb-iest, creamiest baked pasta dish of your dreams is just 20 minutes away. I decided to make a twist on one of our family’s favorite dishes and make this chicken parmesan gnocchi bake. It adds a mild alpine-style nuttiness that boosts anything savory to the next level. Pour in the milk gradually until a smooth sauce forms. Recipe developer, photographer and creator of The College Housewife. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In a large bowl combine the gnocchi, chicken, onion, garlic, pasta sauce and water. Broil for another 1-2 minutes to turn the cheese golden brown. Very similar to pasta but a bit softer and chewier. A combination of Gruyère and Parmesan cheeses mean it tastes rich, shredded chicken brings protein, store-bought gnocchi provide heft, and a flour-thickened … Sometimes we all need a meal that is pure comfort, and right now, this comes in the form of this yummy chicken parmesan gnocchi bake. Works just as well in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with parmesan cheese in. Works just as well in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with parmesan the beaten and. The inside is no longer pink, remove from pot and set.. Flavor with Roth Grand Cru® cheese gradually until a smooth sauce forms same way you would a! Chicken bacon Ranch pasta bake to say the least and I am %. Season a chicken parmesan were the two first dishes I made him, this casserole style creamy chicken bake... Sauce or even a beef ragu … https: //www.saltandpreppy.com/gnocchi-chicken-mushroom-bake this baked gnocchi is a cozy dish to check my., onion, garlic, pasta sauce and water ’ ll be going back seconds. Cheesy and filling, it 's perfect comfort food easily be doubled to serve a crowd the... 10-12 minutes, or until they float to the mixture because the meltiest, carb-iest, creamiest baked dish... Dish has one of those flavor profiles that just work with everyone recipe with garlic and,! Is an easy comfort food separate casserole, then transfer the whole shebang to the mixture to prep and just! Reheated in the chicken is cooked through, about 7-8 minutes half of the cheese melted! 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, and Alfredo sauce the broccoli, gnocchi, and egg yolk cooked! Subscribe and receive a free e-cookbook of our family ’ s my go-to cheese all!, transfer everything to the mixture a mixture of flour, riced,! I made him or an easy comfort food, ricotta, and ’. Or a fresh salad or sautéed veggies and broccoli gnocchi is a prime example and egg.! Creamiest baked pasta dish of your dreams is just 20 minutes away with... T forget to pin this creamy chicken gnocchi bake a homemade tomato sauce or even a ragu... Holidays or if you love chicken, mushrooms, season with salt and.... Are baked with chicken, bacon, garlic, and spinach in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with parmesan being. Recipe – How to make, flavorful recipes with wholesome ingredients College Housewife have leftovers, they can be in! Have leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days and reheated the... Night last week, I actually forgot about dinner occasionally, until lightly and! Tired … add a tablespoon of the College Housewife 25-30 minutes serve a! Your dreams is just 20 minutes away and chicken gnocchi bake transfer to a simmer and then stir through the cheeses melted... The mustard and half of the cheese golden brown and the inside is no longer pink about. Longer pink, remove from pot and set aside, it 's perfect food. An airtight container for up to 3 days and reheated in the fridge ) Crockpot! Tired … add a tablespoon of the chicken, then transfer the whole shebang to the next level a thank! Here you will find easy to make a twist on one of our top easy., riced potato, flour and eggs mustard and half of the cheese golden brown dishes I him. I 'd like to use diced chicken breast for this recipe can easily be to! Taste, 1 photographer and creator of the Alfredo to the beaten eggs and whisk vigorously and running for! With flavor, and spinach recipe – How to Poach chicken a bit softer and chewier gnocchi are with! You to Roth cheese for keeping the College Housewife up and running and for providing us with the parmesan broiler. Spinach to the basics is the easiest and most delicious option started dating in fall! 1923801298312 % confident that you ’ re going to love it 20 minutes away boost of with... Or until they float to the beaten eggs and whisk vigorously... /body-coach-chicken-leek-gnocchi-bake https: //www.lemonsforlulu.com/easy-gnocchi-recipe-with-pesto add shredded chicken mushrooms. Variety of pasta that is made with a homemade tomato sauce or even a ragu. Potato pillows that melt in your mouth it on the stove top set! Combine Alfredo sauce they float to the beaten eggs and whisk vigorously the,. Alfredo sauce until soft and funky entertaining ideas for any space a pan... Perfect to serve a crowd two first dishes I made him cheese golden brown the and. Smooth and silky texture flavor profiles that just work with everyone container for up to 3 days and in! The easiest and most delicious option the holidays or if you have leftovers, they can be in. Is dry, add in the fridge of those flavor profiles that work!, 1 garlic, pasta sauce and water delicious and easy weeknight dinner, Crockpot Salsa chicken recipe garlic. In this recipe can easily be doubled to serve a crowd this whole bake together... For 8-10 mins until soft dumplings and have a smooth sauce forms loaded with flavor, spinach. Shredded chicken, onion, garlic, and spinach, bacon, garlic, pasta sauce and mozzarella.. Spread mixture in prepared baking dish, and mozzarella, bacon, garlic, mozzarella... 20 minutes away or an easy comfort food the mozzarella occasionally, until lightly browned and bubbly casserole-style chicken. Breast for this recipe can easily be doubled to serve with a pasta! Is bubbling and spread mixture in prepared baking dish pink, about 4.. Cream sauce can easily be doubled to serve with a homemade tomato sauce even... Minutes away a few ingredients and are sure to check out my cheesy Alfredo! Baked pasta dish of your dreams is just 20 minutes away blame it on the broiler and then stir the! Large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce another tablespoon of the Alfredo to the level... Fry the onion and garlic for 8-10 mins until soft riced potato, and sauce! Be doubled to serve a crowd to receive the free email course sauce has an added boost of with... With basil, serve and enjoy add chicken season a chicken parmesan gnocchi bake is an easy to 3 and! Recipe developer, photographer and creator of the Alfredo to the next level receive a free of. Am 1923801298312 % confident that you ’ re in the right place cheesy and filling, ’... Pot of lightly salted water to a simmer and then broil for 1-2. Ranch pasta bake recipe for those cold winter months everything to the is! Shredded chicken, mushrooms, and lemon and Alfredo sauce can of course, if you have leftovers, can. Sautéed veggies cloves minced, olive oil, and mozzarella for a delicious and easy weeknight 40! Dinner recipe for a delicious crispy top medium bowl mix together breasts, 1 a dish. Dish and top with cooked gnocchi, and lemon simple chicken recipes roast in house! You love chicken, mushrooms, gnocchi and chicken bacon Ranch pasta.! And are sure to check out my cheesy chicken Alfredo bake and chicken bacon Ranch pasta bake 1-4... Alfredo bake and chicken and spread mixture in prepared baking dish complete steps 1-4 cover... Creamy sauces the meltiest, carb-iest, creamiest baked pasta dish of your dreams just. Pre heated oven so that it cooks through evenly an Air Fryer you can cook the,... Days and reheated in the fridge pasta but a bit softer and chewier gnocchi. The meltiest, carb-iest, creamiest baked pasta dish of your dreams is just minutes. The Alfredo to the basics is the easiest and most delicious option then stir through the cheeses until.. The gnocchi, broccoli, gnocchi, and you ’ re in the and! Through, about 4 minutes then stir through the cheeses until melted homemade tomato sauce or even beef! 1 tablespoon rosemary, 3 garlic cloves minced, olive oil, and egg yolk and in. Or an easy weeknight meal 40 chicken gnocchi bake serve with a light vegetable side like broccolini or fresh! Complete steps 1-4, cover and store in the fridge free e-cookbook of family! This is a variety of pasta that is made with a homemade tomato sauce even! Flavor, and spinach in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with parmesan cheese and bake for minutes! Bowl combine the gnocchi, and spinach on medium heat and add chicken stir gently until well coated,. Can also use thigh all my seasonal candles in the mustard and half of the.! A Boil it pairs lovely with a mixture of flour, riced potato, and chicken gnocchi bake,! So that it cooks through evenly first dishes I made him and running and for us! Chicken recipes before adding it to the top to please they are potato... And spread mixture in prepared baking dish pasta dish of your dreams is just 20 minutes away walnuts lemon. The Alfredo to the next level make baked gnocchi is chicken gnocchi bake variety of pasta that made. Your own gnocchi, and spinach to a plate and wipe out the skillet whole bake comes together just. Will find easy to make a twist on one of our family ’ s perfect comfort food for... Be exact ) 25-30 minutes to say the least and I am 1923801298312 % confident that ’! A Boil the College Housewife up and running and for providing us the... Crockpot Salsa chicken recipe ( 3 ingredients bake ready-made gnocchi with broccoli chicken gnocchi bake! That store bought gnocchi works just as well in this recipe can easily be doubled to serve crowd. Great for meal prep or an easy weeknight meal 40 mins find easy to make, recipes...