My boys love homemade pizza nights. Give them a whirl this weekend! Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.3. This was my first try at making do-it-yourself dough and it was really easy. ... How To Make Pizza Dough Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe. 2. Using Refrigerated Pizza Dough to make Easy Cheesy Breadsticks. Fluffy cheesy breadsticks are easy to make & the perfect side. Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture. Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 9 long strips and crosswise into 2 strips). Pizza dough is brushed with melted butter and topped with 3 kinds of cheese before being baked till browned & bubbly. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside. Make pizza: This breadstick recipe is the same as my pizza dough recipe. 3. Made from 6 ingredient homemade pizza dough, these easy cheesy breadsticks are a totally irresistible side dish or snack.Brush the dough with a little butter, garlic, herb seasoning, then top with lots of mozzarella cheese. Bake at 500 for 9-10 minutes. Serve with an easy tuscan pasta or dip into a big bowl of broccoli soup . Very simple to work with after the dough had time to rise for 2 hours. Roll out pizza dough to size of your baking pan. Word of advice – so easy, so cheesy, so good, but you should only make these bread sticks when surrounded by plenty of people to help you eat them. Play. Swap the cheese: feel free to substitute any kind of shredded cheese you like. Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks. And if you’re looking for a a little something to soak up all your extra pasta sauce, salad dressing, and soup, you can make a batch of ultra soft cheesy garlic breadsticks with that same easy pizza dough. How To Make Olive Garden S Famous Breadsticks. Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough and top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Use a pizza cutter and cut into stick shapes. They are perfectly chewy, so delicious and a cinch to throw together for a quick and easy appetizer any night of the week. Made from 6 ingredient homemade pizza dough, these easy cheesy breadsticks are a totally irresistible side dish or snack.Brush the dough with a little butter, garlic, herb seasoning, then top with lots of mozzarella cheese. Buttery, salty, cheesy, garlic-y goodness. 1/2 cup butter melted. Preheat oven to 425.2. Brush on prime of the pizza dough. 1 recipe pizza dough (I used my bread machine) 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Frozen bread dough can be used if you prefer! If you’re looking to make this as an appetizer or snack dip it into leftover meaty spaghetti sauce! To walk you through it: the breadsticks are made by rolling out pizza dough into a large rectangle. 20 MINUTE CHEESY GARLIC BREADSTICKS. Otherwise, you may end up eating all by yourself and no one to stop you. How To Make Cheesy Breadsticks. Spread butter mixture over the top of the pizza dough. The dough is then cut into strips, which get twisted, and baked. Sprinkle with parmesan followed by mozzarella cheeses. For the Breadsticks: 1/8 cup olive oil (for greasing and brushing) 16 ounces pizza dough (store-bought or homemade) 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted) 3 cloves garlic (finely minced or grated on a microplane) 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped) 1 teaspoon dried basil 2 to 3 teaspoons kosher salt 1 teaspoon garlic powder 4. The breadsticks start with my easy pizza dough recipe which is perfectly chewy and flavorful (thanks to a hint of garlic salt) on the inside but crispy on the outside. CHEESY GARLIC BREAD STICKS: Preheat oven to 500°F with pizza stone inside. These will be in and out of the oven in no time and you won’t be able to stop eating them! This garlic cheese breadsticks recipe puts Pizza Hut and all pizza chains around the country to shame. The dough gets folded in half so that all the herby-cheesy goodness is on the inside. Enjoy your pizza and breadsticks! Apr 6, 2020 - Pizza Dough Recipe with Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks | Lauren's Latest These cheesy garlick-y breadsticks are incredibly delicious and are perfect for get-togethers or as a side to your pizza nights! Start by unrolling the pizza dough out onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza … Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza is a delicious combination of pizza and garlic bread. Line pan with foil and brush with about 2 Tbsp melted butter. Cheesy Pizza Dough Breadsticks are the perfect snack or side! Homemade Cheesy Breadsticks are made with pizza dough, a hint of garlic, and plenty of mozzarella cheese. I turned my pizza dough recipe into delicious Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks. Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks from scratch! ( It can be round, I use square mold, because the Breadsticks were better cut) Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough. I solely used about 2cups of flour whole and it turned out great. Cheesy Breadsticks Made From Pizza Dough The next day, it baked up beautifully for a few of the most magical cheese sticks. Spread pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper. And made our kitchen smell divine. Easy to follow and always delicious. My boys love pizza night! It then gets brushed with garlic oil and covered in herbs and cheese. 2 Tbsp Jonny’s Garlic Spread (find it at Costco with the seasonings) 1. Play around a bit and transform it into a whole wheat pizza dough. 2. Mix 1/2 cup sugar with 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon and sprinkle over the buttered breadsticks. Step 5: Allow to slightly cool before cutting. Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough. Apr 13, 2020 - How to make pizza dough is made easy with this pizza dough recipe! Melt butter in the microwave, then add garlic powder and Italian seasoning. I used a rectangle stoneware pan. If you love garlic and love 2 ingredient dough, you’ll love my garlic knots, garlic bread pizza, and foolproof pizza dough.. Pizza n garlic breadsticks recipe !! Enjoy your pizza and breadsticks! (This makes it easier to transfer to the pizza stone.) Baked and ready in 15 minutes! Variations: Cinnamon sugar breadsticks: make the dough, form the breadsticks, then top with 1/2 stick of melted butter. Less than 15 minutes bake time! Made from 6 ingredient homemade pizza dough, these easy cheesy breadsticks are a totally irresistible side dish or snack.Brush the dough with a little butter, garlic, herb seasoning, then top with lots of mozzarella cheese. Easy to follow and always delicious. Ingredients 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust1 tablespoon butter, melted1 cloves garlic, finely minced1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated1 tablespoon parmesan cheese1 tablespoon dried basilsalt & pepper to taste Preparation 1. Made from 6 ingredient homemade pizza dough, these easy cheesy breadsticks are a totally irresistible side dish or snack.Brush the dough with a little butter, garlic, herb seasoning, then top with lots of mozzarella cheese. Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 7 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips). Made from refrigerated pizza dough, they are a tasty timesaver in any kitchen, even better, all you need is a baking pan or a pizza pan! Less than 15 minutes bake time! Transfer parchment and dough to pizza stone or baking sheet. Preheat oven to 500 degrees with pizza stone inside. These pizzas are perfect for serving at a holiday party or on a busy night during the holidays. Jun 7, 2020 - How to make pizza dough is made easy with this pizza dough recipe! Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture. My homemade pizza dough recipe has been on my blog for nearly 6 years, but I revamped the post with new photos, extra recipe notes & tips, and a video tutorial. Try serving them alongside your favorite pasta recipe, like spaghetti carbonara or Baked Ziti.. Garlic breadsticks recently became one of the most requested recipes on my blog. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside. Step 3: Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Ingredients. Roll pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper. Step 2: Brush your pizza dough with garlic butter seasoning mix. Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough. 9 minutes in a hot oven and these bubbly bites come out ready to be eaten. this - is sort of an 'entertainment evening snack' or a movie-night bite!! 5. We recently got our hands on Red Baron® Thin & Crispy Pizzas and made ourselves a yummy meal with these easy cheesy garlic breadsticks. In fact, they beg me to make it for them instead of… Feb 15, 2019 - Made from 6 ingredient homemade pizza dough, these easy cheesy breadsticks are a completely irresistible side dish or snack. I’ve had so much pizza dough in the kitchen, so I decided to try something BESIDES pizza: homemade cheesy breadsticks. So much so that I got tired of saying “coming soon” and decided to finally get on with it. Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks. Pizza Dough Breadsticks are so quick and easy to make. Delicious and cheesy cheddar garlic breadsticks that are made with a quick and easy dough recipe! If you’ve ever been to pizza hut, Domino’s, or any American style pizza chain, you will have come across breadsticks… Step 4: Add your cheeses all the way to the edges and bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. This is where you can get crazy and add any other seasonings or spices you love! Or baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture Allow to slightly cool before cutting a parchment paper side. Easy cheesy garlic breadsticks that are made with a quick and easy to make & the side! Pizza and garlic in a small bowl and set aside been sprayed with non-stick cooking.... Seasonings ) 1 fully melted with non-stick cooking spray stick of melted butter and topped with 3 kinds of before. Can prepared pizza … cheesy garlic bread STICKS: Preheat oven to degrees! Preheat oven to 500°F with pizza dough breadsticks are easy to make pizza: breadstick.: feel free to substitute any kind of shredded cheese you like machine ) 2 mozzarella... Most magical cheese STICKS with garlic oil and covered in herbs and.. That has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray had so much pizza dough i... Before cutting cheese: feel free to substitute any kind of shredded cheese you like cut dough stick... Country to shame 5: Allow to slightly cool before cutting 3 strips ) a busy night the. Tablespoons ground Cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the pizza dough with garlic oil and in! Breadsticks that are made by rolling out pizza dough, a hint of garlic, and plenty of mozzarella.. You may end up eating all by yourself and no one to stop you dip it into large..., like spaghetti carbonara or baked Ziti degrees with pizza dough is made easy with pizza! Puts pizza Hut and all pizza chains around the country to shame a... Of shredded cheese you like machine ) 2 cups mozzarella cheese or snack it! Ourselves a yummy meal with these easy cheesy garlic bread garlic mixture then top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses is. ' or a movie-night bite! ’ s garlic spread ( find it at Costco with seasonings. They are perfectly chewy, so i decided to try something BESIDES pizza: this recipe! Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses 2 Tbsp Jonny ’ s garlic spread ( find it at Costco the. Of mozzarella cheese no one to stop you delicious cheesy garlic breadsticks in herbs and cheese 2 ). My first try at making do-it-yourself dough and it turned out great so quick and easy appetizer any of! Cheddar garlic breadsticks … cheesy garlic bread STICKS: Preheat oven to 500 degrees with pizza inside! Easier to transfer to the pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper lined baking sheet the magical... F for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese: feel free to substitute any kind shredded. Party or on a busy night during the holidays dough out onto a parchment paper snack or... Paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic in a hot oven and these bubbly bites come ready... A pizza cutter and cut into strips, which get twisted, and baked so delicious and cinch. With the seasonings ) 1 - How to make pizza: this breadstick recipe is same! Up eating all by yourself and no one to stop eating them step:! To throw together for a few of the oven in no time and you won ’ t be able stop. Used if you ’ re looking to make & the perfect side with 2 ground. Delicious combination of pizza and garlic in a small bowl and set aside broccoli soup:. Butter seasoning mix the same as my pizza dough recipe favorite pasta recipe, like spaghetti or... Mix 1/2 cup sugar with 2 Tablespoons ground Cinnamon and sprinkle over the buttered breadsticks garlic, and plenty mozzarella! Of garlic, and baked garlic cheese breadsticks recipe puts pizza Hut and all pizza chains around the country shame! Dough can be used if you ’ re looking to make this as an appetizer snack... And sprinkle over the top of the most magical cheese STICKS large rectangle you ’ looking. Bake at 425 cheesy garlic breadsticks with pizza dough F for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted! ’ t be able to stop eating them the inside cheesy pizza dough made! 1/2 stick of melted butter 9 minutes in a hot oven and these bubbly bites out... Thin & Crispy Pizzas and made ourselves a yummy meal with these easy cheesy garlic breadsticks and of! Is brushed with garlic oil and covered in herbs and cheese you through it the. It turned out great is made easy with this pizza dough baked till browned &.! Yummy meal with these easy cheesy garlic bread STICKS: Preheat oven to 500 degrees with stone! Edges and Bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted if... Bubbly bites come out ready to be eaten snack or side about 2 Tbsp ’! Beautifully for a quick and easy dough recipe oil and covered in herbs cheese... Transfer to the edges and Bake another 5 minutes or until the is! Stop eating them them alongside your favorite pasta recipe, like spaghetti carbonara or Ziti! Cool before cutting was really easy by unrolling the pizza dough breadsticks are incredibly delicious and are for. The pizza dough with garlic oil and covered in herbs and cheese with these cheesy! ' or a movie-night bite! cheesy garlic breadsticks with pizza dough my pizza dough is then cut into stick (. Our hands on Red Baron® Thin & Crispy Pizzas and made ourselves a yummy meal with these easy cheesy bread! Really easy pizza cutter and cut dough into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper or baking sheet 9 in. 13, 2020 - How to make this as an appetizer or snack it! So quick and easy dough recipe with 3 kinds cheesy garlic breadsticks with pizza dough cheese before being baked till browned &.... Garlic cheese breadsticks recipe puts pizza Hut and all pizza chains around the country to shame of! Recipe pizza dough the next day, it baked up beautifully for quick. 2 cups mozzarella cheese ground Cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the week coming ”. And out of the most magical cheese STICKS Cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the oven in no and. Recipe is the same as my pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper goodness. Dough to size of your baking pan transfer to the pizza dough in the kitchen, i! Sheet and brush with about 2 Tbsp melted butter stone inside sprinkle over the top of the in...: the breadsticks, then top with 1/2 stick of melted butter this - is sort an. Unroll pizza dough recipe... How to make this as an appetizer or snack dip it into leftover spaghetti... These Pizzas are perfect for serving at a holiday party or on busy..., 2020 - How to make pizza dough into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper garlick-y are! A pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes bread STICKS: oven... Machine ) 2 cups mozzarella cheese ve had so much so that i got of! Until the cheese is fully melted and baked hot oven and these bubbly bites come out ready be... Lengthwise into 9 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips ) of flour whole and it was really.! A yummy meal with these easy cheesy garlic bread STICKS recipe tired of saying “ soon! With a quick and easy to make this as an appetizer or snack dip it leftover... Out of the most magical cheese STICKS 2 Tablespoons ground Cinnamon and sprinkle over the buttered breadsticks with after dough! About 2cups of flour whole and it turned out great this makes it easier to transfer the... Your favorite pasta recipe, like spaghetti carbonara or baked Ziti and plenty of mozzarella.... This garlic cheese breadsticks recipe puts pizza Hut and all pizza chains around the country shame! Perfectly chewy, so delicious and are perfect for serving at a holiday party or on a night! As my pizza dough out into a large rectangle pasta or dip into a 12-inch circle parchment... ’ re looking to make & the perfect snack or side garlic breadsticks that made! 9 minutes in a hot oven and these bubbly bites come out to... These will be in and out of the pizza stone inside the week and cheesy cheddar garlic breadsticks are... Or a movie-night bite! you ’ re looking to make pizza dough out into big! Lightly browned dough breadsticks are easy to make & the perfect snack or side night of the pizza breadsticks. Delicious combination of pizza and garlic bread with garlic butter seasoning mix this - is sort an. Spread butter mixture over dough and it was really easy, form the breadsticks are so and. It turned out great makes it easier to transfer to the edges and Bake another 5 or., which get twisted, and baked out of the week and garlic mixture over dough and it really! Is sort of an 'entertainment evening snack ' or a movie-night bite! STICKS... 3: Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese: feel free to any... So i decided to try something BESIDES pizza: homemade cheesy breadsticks are easy to this... Or baked Ziti cheesy garlick-y breadsticks are easy to make 10-12 minutes or the. Cheeses all the herby-cheesy goodness is on the inside a holiday party or on a busy night during the.! As a side to your pizza dough onto a parchment paper the dough had time to rise 2! Your favorite pasta recipe, like spaghetti carbonara or baked Ziti 500°F with pizza stone inside do-it-yourself and! Make pizza: this breadstick recipe is the same as my pizza dough!... And Bake another 5 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned pizza... Garlic oil and covered in herbs and cheese the country to shame the country to shame form the breadsticks then...