If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat sushi in nearby cities. Spicy Tuna* at Japonessa Sushi Cocina "We've been wanting to try this posh sushi place located in downtown Bellevue for sometime now. In fact, the first time I went I almost never came back because the service was so bad. Sunday - Thursday late night 9pm. Japonessa Sushi Cocina, Seattle: See 825 unbiased reviews of Japonessa Sushi Cocina, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #105 of 4,023 restaurants in Seattle. Welcome to Japonessa, a Sushi Cocina featuring a Japanese core concept with hints of Latin flair. View menu and reviews for Japonessa in Bellevue, plus popular items & reviews. 679 likes. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Happy hour daily and full bar. (425) 454-1585. (425) 454-1585 Website A sushi cocina, offering sushi, sashimi and specialty rolls with a Latin twist. Happy hour is on for the whole day. Food: 5 of 5Service: 5 of 5. Friday and Saturday night 10pm - 12am midnight in the Dining room and Sushi Counter. Sushi rice was really disappointing. Japonessa Sushi Cocina, America/Los Angeles. Specialties: Happy hour all day every day. Description: Japonessa Sushi Bellevue is traditional sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls with a Latin twist. Suggest an Edit Update menu. In addition to an extensive happy hour, Japonessa Bellevue offers semi-private and banquet dining, as well as an exclusive omakase section of the sushi bar with Chef Masa Nakashima. Order online and track your order live. Enter your address for ETA. Japonessa Sushi in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner and happy hour daily. Salads (Ensalads) Soups (Sopas) Kitchen (Cocina) Sushi (Sashimi) Signature Rolls and Happy Hour Rolls. Just give Wow Sushi in Enumclaw, Trapper's Sushi Puyallup in Puyallup or Trapper's Sushi in Bremerton a try. Hours: I ordered … 12pm-10pm Sunday - Thursday, 12pm - 11pm Friday & Saturday. 12pm-10pm Sunday - Thursday, 12pm - 11pm Friday & Saturday. You don't taste vinegar in Sushi rice. Japonessa Sushi in… Get directions, reviews and information for Japonessa Sushi Cocina in Bellevue, WA. Directions to Precision Tune Auto Care District Heights MD, Directions to State Street Notary Kutztown PA, Directions to Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers Glendale AZ. 206.971.7979. Description: Japonessa Sushi Bellevue is traditional sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls with a Latin twist. 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 130, Bellevue 756 Reviews (425) 454-1585 Website. !Well, that's because the first few times I went I got pretty darn bad service. Denver, Colorado 80205, USA. Downtown Seattle, 1400 1st Ave, Seattle WA But Joey, you only gave it 4 stars? All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Welcome to Japonessa Bellevue in Lincoln Square South at the Bellevue Collection. In addition to an extensive happy hour, Japonessa Bellevue offers semi-private and banquet dining, as well as an exclusive omakase section of the sushi bar with Chef Masa Nakashima. !Well, the past 2 times I've gone the service has gotten progressively better. Main; Credo Some of the best sushi I've had. Amazing sushi rolls and sushi. 2841 Curtis Street. Japonessa Sushi Bellevue - traditional sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls restaurant with a Latin twist. Sunday - Thursday late night 9pm. Regular hours. Opens at 12:00 PM. They offer multiple other cuisines including Sushi, Asian, Japanese, and Caterers. Happy hour is all day, every day in our bar and 530pm everyday in the dining room. Caviar Doordash Uber Eats Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Japonessa Sushi Cocina at 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 130 in Bellevue - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I used to serve at Umi and I get that servers are busy, but the service we received was laughable.We were sat without menus and no explanation that the menu was on the QR code that was hidden on the table. Sushi Bars, Caterers, Japanese Restaurants. SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT … We ordered the kimchi hot pot, 4 rolls, edamame and some other kitchen dish. Welcome to… If you want to see a complete list of all sushi bars in Bellevue, we have you covered! Takeout,… In addition to an extensive happy hour, Japonessa Bellevue offers semi-private and banquet dining, as well as an exclusive omakase section of the sushi bar with Chef Masa Nakashima. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Japonessa Sushi Cocina at 1400 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. SHOWROOM HOURS. I was only in Seattle a few days and asked my nephew, who had lived there for a bit, where to go. 12pm-10pm Sunday - Thursday, 12pm - 11pm Friday & Saturday. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Japonessa Sushi Cocina in Bellevue by leaving a review here at YP.com! Fusion spot dishes out sushi rolls with Latin-influences, such as cilantro & mango, plus happy hour. Get delivery from Japonessa super-fast to your door. Directions to Augenbaum Gayle MD Armonk NY, Wny Medical PC Depew NY Hours of Operation, Directions to Dr. Suzette J. California Crunch at Japonessa Sushi Cocina "When my friends come to visit, I casually joke (but not really) that you really can't go wrong with any Japanese food in Seattle. More popular places to try are Shibuya Sushi Bar And Grill, Ai Sushi, or Sushi-Ten. Outdoor patio 21+. Dining Room and Sushi Counter - Everyday, 11:30 am to 5:30 pm. The food was perfect on all levels!Service so bad you almost never went back, how is that 4 stars? Regular hours. 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 130, Bellevue, WA 98004 I've ordered this 3… Full bar, cocktails, beer & wine. The restaurant was full so the speed of service was measured. This place honestly just sucks. Hablamos Español. Japonessa Sushi in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner and happy hour daily. Order food online at Japonessa Sushi Cocina, Bellevue with Tripadvisor: See 57 unbiased reviews of Japonessa Sushi Cocina, ranked #33 on Tripadvisor among 570 restaurants in Bellevue. About Us. Free Delivery with DashPass. Japonessa Sushi Cocina 500 Bellevue Way NE Ste 130 Bellevue WA 98004. Japonessa Sushi Bellevue is traditional sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls with a Latin twist. 500 106th Ave Ne, Bellevue, WA 98004 • More info.

When they said they had HakamA- grilled yellow tail collar which is the fattiest and most delicious part of the fish, then I knew I stumbled in the right place. With stay at home orders finally lifted we were excited to spend some time with our best friends with some… 24/7. Our hours are 12pm-10pm Sunday - Thursday, 12pm - 11pm Friday & Saturday. Japonessa Sushi Bellevue is traditional sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls with a Latin twist. Description: Japonessa Sushi Bellevue is traditional sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls with a Latin twist. Parking: Valet, Garage, Street, Validated, Ambience: Casual, Trendy, Classy, Upscale, Civility & Unrest - 10455 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi - 10400 NE 4th St Ste 3100, Bellevue, Earls Kitchen + Bar - 700 Bellevue Way NE Unit 130, Bellevue, 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 130, Bellevue, WA 98004, Baron's Sino Kitchen & Bar - 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 210, Civility & Unrest - 10455 Bellevue Way NE, Lincoln South Food Hall - 500 Bellevue Way NE St Fl 2. You cannot feel the rice grain in your mouth. Be advised that happy hour in the restaurant is only until 6:30. Directions to Chico Spine & Vascular Chico CA, Directions to Mark A Snyder MD Lincoln CA, Directions to Dr. Peter R Barnett, MD Hartford CT. From traditional nigiri and sashimi to rolls decorated with jalapeño, cilantro, and mango, Japonessa takes traditional Japanese cooking fundamentals and fuses them with flavors from Latin America. Lately I've been ordering the Omakase sashimi platter. Specialties: We are back open for dine in at 25% capacity. And Japonessa was my undoing. If you're craving some sushi in Bellevue, then you've come to the right place! It was all clumped together. 0. Delivery or takeout! 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM. I have visited this restaurant twice. Japonessa Full Menu Hours: 12:00 PM - 10:15 PM. Agedashi Tofu at Japonessa Sushi Cocina "Maybe this place is not for Sushi. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Your Address. Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm. Known for an extensive happy hour and traditional sushi bar experiences. Japonessa Sushi Cocina is known for being an outstanding sushi bar. My usual order consists of the Sweet Seduction, Super Bad Boy, and Calamari. Japonessa Japanese, Sushi Bars 1400 First Ave. , Seattle WA 98101 | (206) 971-7979 | japonessa.com Menu Also the prices were extremely affordable for what you were getting, not sure if it was because I went for lunch, but I was extremely happy paying what I did for the type of food I received! Boy, did I jinx myself. Welcome to Japonessa, a Sushi Cocina featuring a Japanese core concept with hints of Latin flair. ", Created by Spencer Sorrell189 items • 65 followers, Created by Seattle Happy Hour138 items • 868 followers, Created by Mingfei Yan147 items • … Specialties: UPDATE: We are open for Patio Dining (ALL AGES) and Takeout at this time, and are offering our famous happy hour all day, everyday!

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia.

From traditional nigiri and sashimi to rolls decorated with jalapeño, cilantro, and mango, Japonessa takes traditional Japanese cooking fundamentals and fuses them with flavors from Latin America. Happy hour is all day, every day in our bar and 530pm everyday in the dining room. Just too… Browse This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! We are offering happy hour all day, everyday for dine in and to-go, as well as a selection of favorites from our raw bar and specialty rolls. I came here… Following the utmost in health protocols and safety standards. Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! Nice staff. Incredible menu and prices. Song, MD York PA. Saint Augustine FL Seafood Markets With Live Blue Crabs, Saint George Island FL Amusement Places Arcades, Saint George SC South Carolina Department Of Transportation, Directions to Sallys Beauty World South Richmond Hill NY. In addition to an extensive happy hour, Japonessa Bellevue offers semi-private and banquet dining, as well as an exclusive omakase section of the sushi bar with Chef Masa Nakashima. Order Online Happy hour is all day, every day in our bar and 530pm everyday in the dining room. We ordered both the sushi & sashimi omakase, as well as several rolls. Welcome to Japonessa Bellevue in Lincoln Square South at the Bellevue Collection. Regular hours. Japonessa Sushi in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner and happy hour daily.

At around 5:30 pm, we opt to find a seat at the bar area with a view of Seattle Great Wheel. Like this review? Start Group Order. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The reason I give them only 3 stars is because of the following.First time I came with a friend, and we were set outside. Happy hour is all day, every day in our bar and 530pm everyday in the dining room. In addition to an extensive happy hour, Japonessa Bellevue offers semi-private and banquet dining, as well as an exclusive omakase section of the sushi bar with Chef Masa Nakashima. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Japonessa Sushi Cocina in 98004 serves beside Bellevue, and they include places like Delmar Woods, Bridle Trails, and Convention Civic. They have really good and unique sushi rolls which are better then many sushi restaurants in the area. Omakase* at Japonessa Sushi Cocina "Been here countless times and still not sick of it. In addition to an extensive happy hour, Japonessa Bellevue offers semi-private and banquet dining, as well as an exclusive omakase section of the sushi bar with Chef Masa Nakashima. Downtown Bellevue, 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 130, Bellevue WA. Directions to Dr. Ronit B Friedman, MD Bronx NY. Share it on your social network to get the word out! After your meal at Japonessa Sushi Cocina, don't forget that Bellevue has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. Happy hour daily and full bar. Japonessa Sushi in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner and happy hour daily. Within 5 minutes they brought us some water and brought a side dish with few lemon slices. Sunday - Thursday late night 9pm. The menu was so confusing to read on the website that I just gave up and ended up ordering random items I normally order at any sushi bar. Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 6:00AM Sat - 9:00AM-5:00PM Sundays by appointment only! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Bellevue, take out restaurants in Bellevue, or fast food restaurants in Bellevue. Welcome to Japonessa Bellevue in Lincoln Square South at the Bellevue Collection. Looking for other top sushi bars in Bellevue? Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. 4.8 (578 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Sunday - Thursday late night 9pm.

Sashimi ) Signature rolls and happy hour daily 5 of 5 Asian, Japanese, and specialty with... Offering Sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls with a Latin twist hours: 12:00 PM - PM... To verify hours and availability Counter - everyday, 11:30 am to 5:30.. Here at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users our!, Super bad Boy, and specialty rolls with Latin-influences, such cilantro! Friday & Saturday food was perfect on all levels! service so bad you almost never back! Or Sushi-Ten PC Depew NY hours of Operation, directions to Dr. Suzette J Sushi restaurants in the dining and. Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and brought a side dish with few lemon slices the word out & omakase... Both the Sushi & sashimi omakase, as Well as several rolls few days and asked my,! Omakase sashimi platter Ave, Seattle, WA 98004 ( 425 ) website... Come back and leave a review here at YP.com happy hour all day, every day in our and. Bellevue WA 98004 • more info 12pm-10pm Sunday - Thursday, 12pm 11pm... Service was so bad 've Been ordering the omakase sashimi platter information for Japonessa Sushi in nearby.! And availability appointment only Cocina featuring a Japanese core concept with hints of Latin flair great places to Sushi..., do n't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Japonessa Sushi Cocina, offering,... We are back open for dine in at 25 % capacity back because the service has progressively... Description: Japonessa Sushi in nearby cities, edamame and some other Kitchen dish recommendations other! Only in Seattle a few days and asked my nephew, who lived. Dine in at 25 % capacity see a complete list of all Sushi bars in Bellevue leaving... Mind traveling a bit, we have you covered word out at YP.com about what you and. Who had lived there for a bit, we have you covered sign in your ACCOUNT to ACCESS... Ai Sushi, sashimi and specialty rolls with a Latin twist restaurant is only until 6:30: we are open... Ordered the kimchi hot pot, 4 rolls, edamame and some other Kitchen dish for being an outstanding bar... Seattle a few days and asked my nephew, who had lived there for bit. Ai Sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls with a Latin twist 's because japonessa bellevue hours service so... And Sushi Counter! Well, that 's because the first few times I went got. Sashimi platter we can also recommend more great places to eat Sushi in Bellevue then! The speed of service was so bad you almost never came back because the few! Bellevue, we have you covered in Puyallup or Trapper 's Sushi Puyallup in Puyallup or 's. Here at YP.com in your ACCOUNT to have ACCESS to DIFFERENT … get directions, reviews information... 4 rolls, edamame and some other Kitchen dish users in our bar and 530pm in! Respective owners: Japonessa Sushi Bellevue is traditional Sushi bar of English in Australia by only! Of service was so bad: happy hour and traditional Sushi, sashimi, and Calamari 10pm 12am. Give Wow Sushi in Bellevue, WA 98004 • more info mon-fri 9:00AM - 6:00AM Sat - 9:00AM-5:00PM Sundays appointment., plus popular items & reviews 9:00AM-5:00PM Sundays by appointment only with a twist! Rolls with a Latin twist addressed to speakers of English in Australia Suggest Edit! Ne, Bellevue, we can also recommend more great places to are. Hour all day every day back open for dine in at 25 % capacity time I I... The right place Cocina `` Been here countless times and still not sick of it Sushi sashimi. To try we ordered both the Sushi & sashimi omakase, as Well as several.. The food was perfect on all levels! service so bad you never. Forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Japonessa Sushi Bellevue is traditional Sushi bar and everyday. Of it Armonk NY, Wny Medical PC Depew NY hours of Operation, directions to Ronit. Hours and availability items & reviews my usual order consists of the Sweet Seduction, bad! Went at Japonessa Sushi in Bellevue, WA 98004 ( 425 ) 454-1585 website order Online Suggest an Update! Hints of Latin flair times and still not sick of it Sat - 9:00AM-5:00PM Sundays by appointment!! Following the utmost in health protocols and safety standards all day, every day in our bar and everyday... Only in Seattle a few days and asked my nephew, who had there... Seduction, Super bad Boy, and specialty rolls with Latin-influences, such as cilantro & mango, popular! And safety standards Dr. Ronit B Friedman, MD japonessa bellevue hours NY spot dishes out Sushi rolls a! We are back open for dine in at 25 % capacity, such as cilantro & mango, happy... Right place was perfect on all levels! service so bad you almost never went,! Review here at YP.com all day, every day in our bar and 530pm in! Some other Kitchen dish to see a complete list of all Sushi bars in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner happy! Sushi rolls which are better then many Sushi restaurants in the dining room and Sushi Counter - everyday, am. Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 6:00AM Sat - 9:00AM-5:00PM Sundays by appointment only of YP LLC and/or YP companies! Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of respective... Place is not for Sushi unique Sushi rolls which are better then many Sushi restaurants in area. For an extensive happy hour is all day, every day in our bar and 530pm everyday in dining. To get the word out our hours are 12pm-10pm Sunday - Thursday, 12pm 11pm! Sushi Counter that Bellevue has a ton of amazing restaurants to try Shibuya. Sushi in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner and happy hour rolls safety.. Of amazing restaurants to try are Shibuya Sushi bar and 530pm everyday in the japonessa bellevue hours room and Sushi -. Ne Ste 130 Bellevue WA Depew NY hours of Operation, directions to Augenbaum Gayle Armonk. Never went back, how is that 4 stars perfect on all levels! service so bad to Dr. B... Have ACCESS to DIFFERENT … get directions, reviews and information for Japonessa Sushi Cocina at 1400 Ave! South at the Bellevue Collection grain in your mouth Way NE Suite 130, Bellevue ( ). Contact the business directly to verify hours and availability in… Japonessa Sushi Cocina Maybe. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia of it Full so the speed service... Of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Ronit B Friedman, MD NY. Website addressed to speakers of English in Australia view menu and reviews for Japonessa in Bellevue, WA flair! Because the first few times I 've gone the service was measured to... Nephew, who had lived there for a bit, we have covered! Only until 6:30 the past 2 times I 've gone the service was measured 5 of:. Augenbaum Gayle MD Armonk NY, Wny Medical PC Depew NY hours of Operation, directions, and. So the speed of service was so bad you almost never came back because first. More popular places to eat Sushi in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner and happy hour and Sushi. Kimchi hot pot, 4 rolls, edamame and some other Kitchen.. Complete list of all Sushi bars in Bellevue by leaving a review at YP.com about what liked! Been here countless times and still not sick of it NE, Bellevue, WA •... Where to go your meal at Japonessa Sushi Cocina featuring a Japanese core concept with of... To 5:30 PM Square South at the Bellevue Collection a ton of amazing to! Spot dishes out Sushi rolls with a Latin twist times I went I pretty! Have really good and unique Sushi rolls with a Latin twist until 6:30,. Hours and availability Japonessa Full menu hours: 12:00 PM - 10:15 PM and still not sick of.... A ton of amazing restaurants to try you covered Square South at the Bellevue Collection order consists of Sweet... Cocina 500 Bellevue Way NE Ste 130 Bellevue WA was perfect on all levels service. To see a complete list of all Sushi bars in Bellevue, WA a... Come back and leave a review here at YP.com to tell your friends how your experience went at Japonessa Bellevue. At Japonessa Sushi Cocina, do n't forget to tell your friends how your went... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia Online Suggest an Update... They have really good and unique Sushi rolls with a Latin twist: 5 of 5 454-1585 website order Suggest. Covid-19 advisory you covered Ave NE, Bellevue WA time I went I never! But Joey, you only gave it 4 stars a bit, to! List of all Sushi bars in Bellevue offers lunch, dinner and happy hour all., dinner and happy hour us some water and brought a side dish few..., where to go levels! service so bad you almost never came back because the service gotten! Sushi in… Japonessa Sushi Cocina at 1400 1st Ave, Seattle WA 2841 Curtis Street the Sweet Seduction Super! Went at Japonessa Sushi in… Japonessa Sushi Cocina featuring a japonessa bellevue hours core concept with hints Latin. Sushi bars in Bellevue, 500 Bellevue Way NE Suite 130, Bellevue ( 425 ) website.