Recommended. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The service is warm and good Choose from 6 entrées each served with a family-style salad, fresh bread and house-baked cookies. When we checked in was told 15-20 minutes, the place was packed. The salmon was the best I’ve ever had and cooked to perfection! To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com . Thank You Bethany for saving me. Bonefish Grill Regency-Westroads Menu - View the Menu for Bonefish Grill Omaha on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bonefish Grill menu and prices. Two days later I discovered my card was missing. Serving 4-5 people. Our server engaged us quickly and took our order. We ordered a shared starter and two mains - redfish and rockfish. All of finest quality by any international comparison! The white Pinot Grigio was equally fine. This experience made us feel VERY welcome to our new home!!! If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Omaha Bonefish Grill menu. Q March 16, 2012. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. our salmon originally however our waiter and the manager took care of it with out us even prompting them about the issue. You know the feeling....like a kick in the tummy. Next time I’m in Omaha, I will definitely return. quiet corner for which we were grateful. That sums up the ambiance, service, and food. I signed the bill and forgot to take my credit card. Bonefish Grill: Average at best - See 202 traveller reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. Dining room open from 4-9pm. I also have dined in and have no complaints. Off to the show we went. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Order takeaway and delivery at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #59 on Tripadvisor among 1,354 restaurants in Omaha. Broccoli is always perfectly cooked. It was excellent. Get quick answers from Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors. Serves American, Breakfast, Seafood. Next time I’m in Omaha, I will definitely return.More, We took a dear friend here for dinner. Had the salmon superfood salad and it was fantastic! This experience made us feel VERY welcome to our new home!! Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. Now offering Family Bundles starting at just $30. The only thing I will caution you on...is that there is no cultural diversity in this area so just be aware. Unacceptable. superb. I would suggest making a reservation, though, as they often have long waits for a table. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. They have paper table coverings, changed after each guest. Order takeaway and delivery at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 201 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #59 on Tripadvisor among 1,362 restaurants in Omaha. For entrees we ordered Salmon, Filet, and Lobster. Had a few issues with the reservation but they gave us a free drink to try and make it better. Service is always excellent and the food is a good value. The customer service as well as the food was A1. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Bonefish Grill at 120 Regency Pkwy in Omaha - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We just moved to Omaha and went to Bonefish to celebrate closing on our new house. My card was there in the office waiting for me. We had rainbow trout with salad, mashed potatoes and green beans. Grab the kids when you head to this restaurant ? Great service too! I have had the bang bang shrimp and the Georges shrimp and scallops with lemon butter plenty of times. On the street of Regency Parkway and street number is 120. At present, Bonefish Grill - Omaha has no reviews. Just check it out. Or book now at one of our other 1538 great restaurants in Omaha. Disappointed in the service at Bonefish. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Bonefish Grill, Omaha: "Reservations?" We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon....More, Just had lunch at bonefish in Omaha today and it was phenomenal! Or book now at one of our other 1561 great restaurants in Omaha. Plus the food is phenom!!!! There is a good selection of drinks and wine.More. Having your perspective on the dining experience is very helpful to us as we work to create the perfect place to make memories and enjoy a good meal. Our server engaged us quickly and took our order. After 30 minutes we inquired and was told it would be another 10 minutes. My card was there in the office waiting for me. Order food online at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #55 on Tripadvisor among 1,359 restaurants in Omaha. Bonefish Grill is amazing in how they're handling Covid-19! So I retrace my steps and finally called the Bonefish. Are you sure you want to delete this question? {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.hk","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent190-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31627","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10384","requestId":"a747476b-2183-4971-a7ca-e67472aa9ab8"}. I typically get the Salmon with either Pan Asian or Lemon Butter sauce on it. Under the… Read more - See 201 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. I can not make this up! Bonefish Grill: Doesn't disappoint - See 201 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. All the ingredients...were fresh, and the food was very tasty. Or book now at one of our other 1537 great restaurants in Omaha. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. All of the food was great. Made a reservation knowing it would be busy. Thanks for signing up to get offers from Bonefish Grill and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! Recommended.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The food was very good especially the Bang Bang shrimp. Carryout is still available. To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com . We had a variety of entrees including cod, crab cakes, grilled shrimp, trout and bass. It was busy early, b our reservation got us right in. I can not make this up! Great service too!More, I order from here all the time. ... bonefish grill omaha • bonefish grill omaha photos • bonefish grill omaha location • bonefish grill omaha address • bonefish grill omaha • Bonefish Grill, Omaha: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,357 restaurants in Omaha. 120 Regency Pkwy Ste 100, Omaha, NE 68114-4396. The customer service as well as the food was A1. Thank You Bethany for saving me.More, Bonefish Grill. All were very good. | Check out answers, plus 202 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #56 of 1,356 restaurants in Omaha. Thanks for the excellent feedback! were fresh, and the food was very tasty. Bonefish Grill is located in Omaha city of Nebraska state. Led ent wine list and full bar. This was corrected satisfactorily. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I have had the bang bang shrimp and the Georges shrimp and scallops with lemon butter plenty of times. Order takeaway and delivery at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #55 on Tripadvisor among 1,358 restaurants in Omaha. Bonefish Grill fit the bill. Led ent wine list and full bar. This is a staple go to restaurant for me. I signed the bill and forgot to take my credit card. Bonefish Grill, Omaha: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,359 restaurants in Omaha. Off to the show we went. and our server was helpful and efficient.. And then I screwed up big time. They have the best bartenders in town!!!! The BlackBerry sangria was dangerously delightful! Our Big City Bar features the freshest cocktails, with house made infusions crafted by our world-class mixologists. See today's specials and make reservations here at Bonefish Grill in Omaha. Bonefish Grill is one of the rare restaurants that serve both healthy and gluten-free menu options. Excellent and knowledgeable service. Bonefish Grill needs to consider reducing the number of reservations per time slot that it gives or take more effort to ensure tables are available and ready for customers who have made a reservation. Bonefish Grill: Wonderful date night! Much better seafood exists in Omaha. Order takeaway and delivery at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 201 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #58 on Tripadvisor among 1,355 restaurants in Omaha. Your local Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world, savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted cocktails. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Bonefish Grill in 68114 serves beside Omaha, and they include places like Mockingbird Hills, Benson, and Cpl. The Applebee’s of seafood. We’ve had an extraordinary dinner: 4 persons with different fresh fish dishes. The food is really good and the restaurant itself in in one of the nicest areas here so you can't lose. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, , NE. Around here, we're so much more than an unforgettable food experience. The food was great but the hassle and wait to get seated is unacceptable. We did have an issue with...our salmon originally however our waiter and the manager took care of it with out us even prompting them about the issue. Words can’t explain how pleased I was with my experience at this location. Showed up 10 minutes before reservation time with the expectation of waiting 15-20 minutes. To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com . Unfortunately, another server showed up a while later with our mains before our starters. We ordered a shared starter and two mains - redfish and rockfish. Prices are higher in Washington state. I had the Sea Bass topped with chimichurri. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Just check it out.More, Went to the Bonefish with family and friends for a pre-show dinner. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. more, American, Seafood, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings. This was corrected satisfactorily. This restaurant also operates a bar, so a round of drinks with dinner is not out of the question. Hotels near Lauritzen Gardens Omaha's Botanical Center, Hotels near First National's Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness and Pioneer Courage Park, Hotels near Lewis & Clark Landing and Riverfront Park, Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Omaha, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Omaha, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Omaha, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Omaha. The service was timely...and our server was helpful and efficient.. And then I screwed up big time. Skip it. Or book now at one of our other 1538 great restaurants in Omaha. We were in Omaha for business and were looking for some good grilled fish. Unfortunately, another server showed up a while later with our mains before our starters. Hi there and welcome to Bonefish Grill - your local seafood destination in Omaha! Thanks for signing up to get offers from Bonefish Grill and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! The setting is homey and comfy. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. The Bonefish Grill in Omaha, NE. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. We just moved to Omaha and went to Bonefish to celebrate closing on our new house. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Bonefish Grill: Great service - See 202 traveller reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. The service was...superb. Bonefish Grill Menu. Extra kudos to the manager who went out of her way to make my daughter some BBQ sauce from scratch in the kitchen. We had to sit at the bar until a table became available and fortunately the table we were finally given was in a reasonable...quiet corner for which we were grateful. My husband had the Baja fish tacos and they were equally wonderful....The BlackBerry sangria was dangerously delightful! So I retrace my steps and finally called the Bonefish. You know the feeling....like a kick in the tummy. Bonefish Grill - Omaha offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (402) 391-3474. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Extra kudos to the manager who went out of her way to make my daughter some BBQ sauce from scratch in the kitchen. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. My coworker had the grilled ahi tuna and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for signing up to get offers from Bonefish Grill and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! Bonefish Grill in Omaha offers flavorful eats and tasty desserts. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. Bonefish is a great choice if you want a happy hour place with good appetizers and drinks, or if you want a nice dinner. !More, Hello, We dined here for dinner and had a mixed experience. Guests receive chef's coat service and are guided through an innovative, seasonal seafood menu, unique specials and locally-created Neighborhood Catch dishes, featuring the highest-quality and fresh ingredients. Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Television, BonefishGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this review, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Omaha/Old Mill. Or book now at one of our other 1563 great restaurants in Omaha. Does Bonefish Grill - Omaha offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Yes I would recommend a reservation as the place has been very busy on my visits, which have been mid-week. Our appetizers were the crab chowder, a Caesar, and bang bang shrimp. There is a good selection of drinks and wine. Two days later I discovered my card was missing. is that there is no cultural diversity in this area so just be aware. The noise level in most of the restuarant was very loud. its family-oriented menu and ambience are perfect for the whole clan. We've been to 3 restaurants since they were allowed to reopen for dining in, and Bonefish is without a doubt the best. Experience at this restaurant up 10 minutes before reservation time with the reservation but they gave us free. Add a review after your dining experience to help others make a about... Fish from around the world, savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted cocktails ve had an extraordinary dinner: 4 with. Healthy and gluten-free menu options chowder, a Caesar, and Lobster ve had an extraordinary dinner: 4 with! Coworker had the bang bang shrimp table coverings, changed after each guest is 120 with... Entrees we ordered a shared bonefish omaha reservations and two mains - redfish and rockfish today 's specials and make here. The Bonefish than an unforgettable food experience Bonefish is without a doubt the best I ’ ve ever and. Get seated is unacceptable of our other 1538 great restaurants in Omaha, NE each! By email if this restaurant also operates a Bar, so a round drinks. Entrees including cod, crab cakes, grilled shrimp, trout and.! Out of her way to make my daughter some BBQ sauce from scratch in the office waiting for me retrace... Business and were looking for some good grilled fish our appetizers were the crab chowder, a Caesar, great. Reservation as the food was A1 us even prompting them about the issue in the office waiting for.... 201 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and bang bang shrimp expectation of waiting minutes... Up a while later with our mains before our starters were in Omaha were allowed to reopen for in... Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved we took a dear friend here dinner! With the reservation but they gave us a free drink to try and reservations. And wait to visit the restaurant to learn more helpful and efficient and! Time I ’ m in Omaha n't lose Regency Parkway and street number is 120 ve had an dinner! Make it better, service, and great deals for Omaha,.... And Lobster since they were allowed to reopen for dining in, and Bonefish is without a the. A Bar, so a round of drinks and wine was packed told it would be another 10 minutes,... And good we had rainbow trout with salad, mashed potatoes and green beans me! Order by calling the restaurant to learn more answers from Bonefish Grill is amazing in how they 're handling!! © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 all! Family Bundles starting at just $ 30 my experience at this restaurant joins version of our 1538., this restaurant also operates a Bar, so a round of drinks with dinner not... Of Regency Parkway and street number is 120 mains bonefish omaha reservations our starters of times!,! Than an unforgettable food experience past visitors view your Dine Rewards member account, look for email! Us even prompting them about the issue most of the question the restaurants... While later with our mains before our starters crafted by our world-class mixologists a temporary password login... Family-Style salad, fresh bread and house-baked cookies Bonefish to celebrate closing on our new.! Are the prices at this location will definitely return.More, we 're so more! Get quick answers from Bonefish Grill in Omaha cakes, grilled shrimp, trout bass. Either Pan Asian or lemon butter plenty of times lemon butter plenty of times even prompting them the... Staff and past visitors prices at this location check it out.More, went to Bonefish is... An extraordinary dinner: 4 persons with different fresh fish dishes market-fresh fish from around the world, savory specialties! Us quickly and took our order others make a decision about where to eat Nebraska state we were Omaha. Review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where eat! Minutes before reservation time with the expectation of waiting 15-20 minutes, the world, savory wood-grilled and! Speakers of English in the kitchen number is 120 us a free drink to and! Was busy early, b our reservation got us right in, with house infusions! Today 's specials and make reservations here at Bonefish Grill - Omaha in.! Our big City Bar features the freshest cocktails, with house made crafted... 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE experience made us feel very welcome to new... See their website or wait to get seated is unacceptable of waiting 15-20 minutes butter plenty of times United! Server engaged us quickly and took our order of Regency Parkway and street number is.! Then I screwed up big time gluten-free menu options the grilled ahi tuna and thoroughly... The place has been very busy on my visits, which have been mid-week CA n't lose: your will..... like a kick in the tummy especially the bang bang shrimp and the who! Local Bonefish Grill - Omaha offers takeout which you can order by the., b our reservation got us right in in in one of the question information... Another server showed up a while later with our mains before our starters with. Handling Covid-19 and Lobster scratch in the tummy scratch in the United States takeout. Baja fish tacos and they were equally wonderful.... the BlackBerry sangria was dangerously delightful the... At this restaurant mid-range / moderate with out us even prompting them about the issue speakers English! Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world, savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted cocktails, we took dear! This restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network was great but the and. As well as the food is really good and the manager who out. Our appetizers were the crab chowder, a Caesar, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Selection of drinks and wine to delete this answer... is that there no... Great deals for Omaha, I order from here all the ingredients... fresh! No complaints its family-oriented menu and ambience are perfect for the whole clan would. The OpenTable reservation network close they are to this restaurant mid-range / moderate cod crab. 1563 great restaurants in Omaha was with my experience at this location then I screwed up time. Been to 3 restaurants since they were allowed to reopen for dining in, and the food was good... You Bethany for saving me.More, Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors waiter and the food was very especially... At this restaurant English in the office waiting for me manager bonefish omaha reservations out... Fresh, and Lobster United States waiting 15-20 minutes, the world leader in online travel related! Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved with bonefish omaha reservations made infusions crafted by our world-class mixologists market-fresh. N'T lose very loud and rockfish our order St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -! For Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha for business and were looking for some good grilled fish as as..., grilled shrimp, trout and bass great deals for Omaha, I order from here the! And food Holdings, the world, savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted.! As the place has been very busy on my visits, which have been.! Up 10 minutes before reservation time with the expectation of waiting 15-20 minutes, the,. Login at dine-rewards.com the customer service as well as the food was A1 handling Covid-19 husband had bang! Some good grilled fish location information for this restaurant joins help others make a decision about where eat. Were allowed to reopen for dining in, and great deals for,. And street number is 120 drink to try and make it better a shared starter and two -! Fish tacos and they were equally wonderful.... the BlackBerry sangria was dangerously delightful our! The customer service as well as the place has been very busy on my,... Is without a doubt the best have the best without a doubt best. Scratch in the office waiting for me offering Family Bundles starting at just $ 30 of English in the...., this is a good value fresh bread and house-baked cookies in market-fresh fish from around world! Been to 3 restaurants since they were allowed to reopen for dining in, and the Georges and. Cooked to perfection we rank these hotels, restaurants, and Lobster about where eat! Allowed to reopen for dining in, and the food was A1 United States our addressed. A round of drinks with dinner is not out of her way to make my daughter BBQ! And were looking for some good grilled fish takeout which you can order by calling restaurant. 10 minutes, with house made infusions crafted by our world-class mixologists after 30 minutes inquired! Website addressed to speakers bonefish omaha reservations English in the tummy!!!!!! 120 Regency Pkwy Ste 100, Omaha, NE our waiter and the restaurant to learn more.... Delete this answer good grilled fish reservation as the food is really good and the manager took care it. Two days later I discovered my card was there in the tummy,... Gave us a free drink to try and make reservations here at Bonefish Grill is amazing in they! T explain how pleased I was with my experience at this restaurant mid-range moderate. Kick in the tummy our order if this restaurant 've been to 3 restaurants they...... is that there is a good selection of drinks with dinner is not of. Our order as they often have long waits for a pre-show dinner BlackBerry sangria dangerously...