Yummy!! -Silverware and water are self-serve. I agree, them not taking debit or credit cards can be a pain. Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Regardless, it's worth trying at least twice, in case the first time is a bad experience. Sometimes the food is nothing but out-of-this-world, but other times, I wish I had never recommended it to friends. The chocolate, banana, and whipped cream combination is simply delicious and addictive, too! Thinly slice 4 slices of banana and 1 strawberry per crepe. My friend ordered the Banana Nutella and I didn't even need to taste it to know it was amazing. Ready to taste a piece of heaven? My boyfriend went for the banana nutella crepe and I went for the Strawberry nutella crepe. $8.75. I could not have been more satisfied then when I left there. I mean, how could it not taste good? The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the food is delicious. Choose from our delicious strawberries and creme, Nutella® banana option, or build your own. It's heaven, pure heaven. This is the only semi-good crepe place I've come across in Sacramento and its quickly becoming my favorite place to go. Bananas and Nutella are the perfect combo. Sweet 'n' Savory Fundraisers — an exciting and enjoyable way to support your nonprofit programs like school bands, sports teams, clubs, even causes like cancer research and charities. No delivery fee on your first order. Also had a strawberry banana nutella crepe and it was to die for. It was not particularly pretty (actually a bit sloppy looking), but it tasted good. $12.00. PGH Crepes is a family owned company founded in 2013 by a young couple, Ilmir and Regina. The service is not really good or bad, just so-so. In a blender, combine the flour, milk, water, eggs, butter, vanilla and salt and pulse for 20 seconds. Please stop by for a visit! Let the batter rest for 15 minutes at room … I really really really want to give them five stars, but Crepeville gets a one-star deduction for inconsistency. If you want dessert, try the banana nutella crepe-can't go wrong. ... WOW, Strawberries, Banana, Nutella & Dulce. For my first time I was a little overwhelmed trying to look through the menu as fast as possible so I wouldn't take long ordering. Tip: Know your order before ticking off the employees  Update: Banana Nutella Crepe & Cesar Salad were good, This place is perfect for a quick snack spot. My boyfriend and I came by one night for dessert and we ordered:-Banana Nutella Crepe ($5.75):  The bananas were ripe and the crepe was warm when we received it. I got the Holy Cannoli and it was just as good as ... Read More >>. This place has a great atmosphere, great food, quick service, and nice staff.I got the strawberry and Nutella crepe and the banana Nutella crepe with ice cream a time before and both were absolutely delicious. by Gwen Aug 23. Crepe batter should have the consistency of heavy cream. A few of my favorites, fresh orange juice,  eggs benedict, and the banana nutella crepe. Both times it blew me away! Order a breakfast crepe online with IHOP N' GO. Fold the crepe sides over the filling and slip onto a plate. I am a big pan of their dessert crepes, can't go wrong with a banana nutella crepe or just plain nutelll crepe. The Parisian Salad is one of the BEST salads I've ever eaten, and I keep going back for more!And to satisfy my sweet tooth... Banana Nutella Crepe.... mmm mmm delicious!!!! Spoon the nutella into a small zip top bag, cut a small hole in the corner and pipe the nutella on top of the fruit. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Cafe Crepes de Paris located at 1028 Truxtun Ave, Bakersfield, CA, 93301-4715, offering Breakfast, Crepes, Sandwiches, Lunch Specials and Dessert. By the way, "bad experience" means: potatoes might be undercooked; they might forget your order; ketchup might splatter all over your brand new white shirt. Wasn't bad, just was alright for my taste. Fold the sides of the crepe … I LOVE SWEETS! I got the strawberry and Nutella crepe and the banana Nutella crepe with ice cream a time before and … Everything is complemented with quick and friendly customer service. Top with a few slices of banana … Read More >>, Sweet n’ Savory crepery and rice pudding bar opens in PatchogueOctober 15, 2015: Michael White, Greater PatchogueWhen Ivan Albert first started telling friends and co-workers that he and his wife were opening a crepery and rice pudding bar on Long Island, he’d almost always get the same reaction. Got a banana nutella crepe and a strawberry crepe wich both were BURNT. A friend took us here, the interior decor was cool, and hip, that good ol' midtown feel. I haven't had a crepe in about 3 years so this was a treat =). Nutella at Crepes of Brittany "Delicious crepes! Order online and track your order live. I usually find myself here on Monday evenings when I forget Ginger Elizabeth is closed, and get a Strawberry/Banana/Nutella dessert crepe to make up for it. Ready to taste a piece of heaven? Wonderful food and excellent service. ; In a large blender or Vitamix, blend eggs, milk, sugar and … Big Show. This place has a great atmosphere, great food, quick service, and nice staff. A couple … Ham, egg, cheddar, sausage, potato, onion. !The service is friendly and accurate, but not so quick. But it's not just strawberry, the crepe itself is filled with some delicious brown sugar, cinnamon buttery amazingness and then topped with fresh strawberries and served with warm strawberries on the side. … They deserve crepe desserts, breakfast, and lunch, and even burgers and pasta. We are located in the Staples/King Kullen Shopping center at 394 Sunrise Highway, Patchogue. Overall, I feel that Crepeville is decent- with some items being better than others. I will be coming back. Great crepes (obviously!!). Classic Nutella Crepe Our worklife. We have limited availability for fundraisers. With great food and good times, Sweet 'n' Savory makes sure your fundraiser starts with FUN. Don't frequent this location as much as the one in Davis, but can be assured the standard menu items are the same whenever the craving hits. Sophistication, Elegance, Charm & Fun all crammed into this delicious Crepe and Rice Pudding Bar. I hope this policy changes soon but I'm a fan of this place and its one my favorite places to frequent. That crepe doesn't actually exist on the menu (Strawberry/Nutella and Banana/Nutella do) but it's an easy request. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-hazelnut-banana-crepes PGH CREPES. Твиты от @pghcrepes. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer, until the bottom is golden brown. The potatoes that come with it are perfectly seasoned. I am only reviewing the rice pudding bar. $8.75. For some great success tips, see our Fundraising Tips Guide, Pete N. reviewed Sweet 'n' Savory of PatchogueAugust 26, 2016, Rice pudding bar Sweet ‘n’ Savory opens in PatchogueFebruary 25, 2016: Melissa McCart, NewsdayThis month marks the opening of Sweet ‘n’ Savory creperie and rice pudding bar in Patchogue, the second spot from Ivan and Kimberly Albert, following the Port Jefferson location that opened in 2013. Berry Crepe Only Positive Feedbacks. The crepe was warm and a little chewy. Our second crêperie is located in the heart of Crocker Park near the Apple Store, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Barnes & Noble. Sweet 'n' Savory Creperie and Rice Pudding Bar of Patchogue is the orginal family owned & operated business since 2015. (The water cups smelled a bit funny and felt a bit sticky last time I visited.). Another sweet crepe please =). Get Banana Nutella Crepes Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. I was in town for a class and staying by the airport in a hotel, so wandered downtown and found this place. As I was ordering the person taking my order began to seem annoyed at the fact that I wasn't completely ready with my order but like I said there's just soo many good options, anyways I picked up the vibe & just ended up saying anything so I could get ot over with ordering & that's when i heard someone calling them over & the person saying "wait this person is taking too long to order" let me also mention that they said it in Spanish which I speak & understand but that comment just made me feel bad for being unprepared & I can now say this was my first bad customer experience, I'm disappointed but i hope the food makes up for it! Great friendly service, great location, clean and nice atmosphere. ABOUT US. That's great! I can't wait to go back and try one of the dessert crepes. Sweet Crepes. Let me start off with the fact that there's so many options & specials going on everywhere on their walls. You are trying to prevent large clumps of flour - … The menu is a bit overwhelming, but the food is DIVINE! Great spot for an after date dessert snack in the heart of sacramento and worth coming out if you have the time for it.The only fault I can find is that it can get a little loud with the kitchen nearby and while most items aren't expensive if you want a meal before the crepe you will be paying a lot more than the desserts but that's obvious. The vanilla ice cream looked like near perfection, and it tasted awesome. The nutella poured out when my knife pierced through the crepe. The food came out quickly. So this review is waaay too late, and I don't even remember all I had. I don't know how this place doesn't have at least 4 stars. I think the Crepeville in Curtis Park makes their Strawberry crepe differently; I went there yesterday and the crepe was filled with warm strawberries, and although still delicious I was pretty bummed that I couldn't taste the cinnamony brown sugary goodness. I've been to this Crepeville a couple of times and I feel that overall, it's just "a-ok."  Every now and then, I just crave crepes- which was the reason for my last visit. The night we went, there were only a couple of other tables there, but somehow it seemed to take a really long time for the crepe to come to the table. Love, Love, Love, this place!! Want to chime in. What a gem this restaurant is. 229 Crocker Park Blvd., Westlake, OH 44145. Most recently I had the fried egg sandwich, I would DEFINITELY recommend trying it! I've also tried their Chicken Pesto crepe served with a side of potatoes which were pretty good. Read More >>, Restaurant Review: Sweet and Savory – a crepe and rice pudding bar – Port Jefferson Long Island NYJuly 16, 2015: Louis J Biano, Freedom, Business, Controversy & Fitness BlogThis place is awesome! Crepes | Savory Gluten free and Vegan batter available for all crepes upon request - $1 C1. In other words, before noon and/or before 6pm. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. I was craving a sweet crepe for brunch. The ice cream made up greatly for it. Contact Us, Start the new year off on a positive note for your group, organization or cause. The banana Nutella crepes are my personal favorite, wheat toast as well (a little burnt)! We tried the cream cheese crepe, and breakfast (ham, cheese and egg) and Nutella ." Garnish with chocolate … Which also goes for the chicken pesto, a little drier than I had expected.Anyway, apparently there's a hype for this place that I hadn't heard about until after. This is a permanent breakfast place of mine. Drinks. (still worth the wait though). It was and evening in June, so pretty hot during the day, but the outdoor seating was comfortable and provided a lot of good people watching once evening came. Submit corrections. I had them create a crepe-shrimp, mushroom, garlic and feta cheese. Rice pudding bar Sweet ‘n’ Savory opens in Patchogue, Sweet n’ Savory crepery and rice pudding bar opens in Patchogue, Restaurant Review: Sweet and Savory – a crepe and rice pudding bar – Port Jefferson Long Island NY, Freedom, Business, Controversy & Fitness Blog, Strawberries or Blueberries with Cream Cheese, Raspberries, White Chocolate & Raspberry Sauce, Cinnamon Apples, with Peanut Butter Sauce, S'mores - Nutella, Marshmallow & Graham Cracker, Strawberries, Chocolate Chips, Raspberry Sauce & Whipped Cream, Nutella, Banana, Strawberries & Whipped Cream, Cannoli - Cannoli Cream, Chocolate Chips & Whipped Cream, Banana, Cookie Dough, Cannoli Cream & Hot Fudge, Cinnabon - Cake, Cream Cheese Icing & Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, Marshmallows, Nutella, Banana & Graham Cracker, Broken Oreos, White & Milk Chocolate, Hot Fudge, Ice Cream & Whipped Cream, Chocolate Brownie, Hot Fudge, Banana, Ice Cream & Whipped Cream, Half Baked - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Brownies, Caramel, Chocolate Syrup, Ice Cream & Whipped Cream, Prosciutto, Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomatoes, Turkey or Chicken, Cheese, Tomato & Pesto, Calzone - Ham, Baby Spinach, Ricotta & Mozzarella, Hot Wings - Buffalo Chicken, Cheddar, Bacon & Blue Cheese or Ranch, Ivan's Club - Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Tomato, Cheddar & Ranch, Salmon, Cream Cheese, Baby Spinach & Capers, Chicken, Cheddar, Bacon, Spinach, Tomato & Ranch, Mozzarella, Roasted Peppers, Tomato & Basil, Artichoke Pizza - Artichoke Hearts, Mozzarella, Ricotta & Baby Spinach, Mushrooms, Baby Spinach, Ricotta & Mozzarella, Baby Spinach, Goat Cheese, Cranberries & Honey, Eggplant, Ricotta, Mozzarella & Marinara Sauce, Avocado Sunset - Eggs, Turkey, Avocado, Cheddar, Tomato & Spinach, Hungry Man - Eggs, Ham, Sausage, Bacon & Cheddar. We love crepes and make them at home, but these crepes are jumbo and the filling with Nutella and banana and strawberry and Nutella were a great late night snack after the fireworks on 8/11. The strawberry and banana Nutella crepe was amazing. Awesome place to go for Breakfast, Lunch or dessert. GREAT, as in-The Savory Crepe, Chicken Curry Crepe, Chicken Pesto Crepe, the Country Scramble, the grilled chicken sandwich, the Strawberry Nutella Crepe, Banana Nutella Crepe, though not created equal, I can't emphasize enough how magically delicious they all are. $9.75. The two crepe … We also offer a great selection of waffles, 14 changing flavors of homemade rice pudding, smoothies, frappes, bottled beverages and gourmet coffee, made-to-order in front of the customer using premium ingredients. It was a tad over-saturated with nutella. Smoothies. As you can see they have many different flavors! $8.75. Assemble with the slices of banana then strawberry. Sweet 'n' Savory Creporie is available for in-house Catering and Fundraising Events. So wasn't sure what to expect.I ordered the Chicken Pesto. Never really had a crepe before. The banana Nutella crepe is a must!! Honestly, I could easily eat all of the above in one sitting and die happy. Get delivery from La Crepe super-fast to your door. You order at the counter and then seat yourself :). Cafe Banana Split. The service was patient, polite, and efficient. Sweet 'n' Savory Creperie and Rice Pudding Bar of Patchogue is the orginal family owned & operated business since 2015. and our Crepes with a lot of Attitude!" Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store. It was absolutely perfect! Nutella® crepes are a favorite at the 'roulottes' (restaurant vans) on the Tahiti waterfront. I tried the french toast and it was delicious. The strawberries and whipped cream just pulled it all together. Sweet 'n' Savory offers more than forty delicious sweet and savory selections filled with fresh combinations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and of course dessert. The tofu crepe had great peanut sauce, and lots of veggies. I stumbled upon Crépuscule many years ago while studying at the Sorbonne–one perfectly browned Nutella-filled crêpe from their takeout window was all it took for me to fall hopelessly in love. But if none of these things happen, you will most likely get a GREAT meal. Contact Sweet 'n' Savory for more details. You'd think being called "crepeville" they would know better not to serve a Burnt crepe. House Special Beef, chicken, crab, baby spinach, lettuce, red peppers, red onions, sesame seeds, Japanese … Give us a call to order ahead! It was around noon on a Wednesday. There is plenty. YUM! ... Barbecue near me Vegetarian near me Lunch near me … The dessert crepes are the main reason I come, but they do offer omelets, sandwiches, pasta as well, so there's a good variety- meaning, it may be good for a group. I'll stick to the one on L street, as I also love their cute little patio. … Since the Curtis Park location closed, this is now the closest one to home. Which I wish it was a little more saucy. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. I love this restaurant-wish they delivered! https://www.joyousapron.com/strawberry-banana-nutella-crepes I think there was a vegetarian broccoli soup, some cheesy mushroom crepe... and then a banana nutella crepe for desert that I was too stuffed to eat and sadly hauled back to the hotel to try and eat later.I'm always down for a good, good priced crepe place, and this fit the bill. Menu may not be up to date. Great crepes (obviously!!). I have my eye on the banana nutella one! We are located in the Staples/King Kullen … (3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas) mashed bananas • greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) i use farmers union vanilla flavour • honey • vanilla extract • eggs • & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat (190 … Email us at sweetnsavorycreperie@gmail.com about a month in advance to reserve your date and time. I used to only get savory crepes because I felt like I should be eating something more breakfast-esque (California, Salsa, Mediterranean, all delicious,) and then I realized that's a silly train of thought and the whole point of crepes is to eat sugar first thing in the morning. Banana Nutella Crepe What we do. Unfortunately i was not impressed with the crepes. I guess you gotta dish out a few extra bucks for the good stuff! As a business owner, I understand not wanting to deal with credit card fees...but I also know it's possible to lose business if you don't accept cards.Besides that, this place is amazing. Order online from Cafe Crepes … Sift the flour over the batter and whisk continuously. I had fun trying to finish it-absolutely delicious and they are generous with the shrimp! Also, I didn't have to wait or look for seating either time. Best of all, Sweet 'n' Savory will donate 20% of total sales right back to your group! I ordered the banana, nutella crepe. (I would just hope there's a steak and mashed taters at the end of the tunnel). That's great! it's definitely worth it though! So then I started getting the Strawberry crepe. https://www.ihop.com/en/menu/crepes/banana-crepes-with-nutella Apple Pie, Apples, Walnuts & Dulce. Savory Crepes. Go to place if i'm in the area and looking for something faster and delicious. Sweet 'n' Savory helps you make your fundraiser a success, with fresh and healthy menu items. Savory Yet Sweet. Flip and slather a tablespoon of the Nutella down the middle of the crepe, then top with a scant quarter of the banana slices. I've been twice now -- once for breakfast and once for lunch. In a small bowl whisk together mascarpone, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and cream until spreadable and smooth. Previous Next. Street parking meters free after 6pm. Unless you like crowds, then be my guest while you wait in a line that will clearly go to the door. Our company wholeheartedly offers delicious, savory, and sweet crepes. Only thing I am not a fan off is they only accept cash or cheque and if you don't have cash then they do have an atm around the corner but who wants to pay a fee to take out $$ and then enjoy your crepes. Not everyone can do good just by eating some great food! It was okay, just a little simple on the palate for my taste, the potatoes were pretty good.I then ordered for dessert the Banana Nutella Crepe.I knew it HADDD to be good, and it wash just pprettyyy good. The Bold Abode is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a … Notes:-Street parking can be difficult during prime dining hours, but otherwise, it's usually manageable. Gluten Free Crepes with Banana and Nutella. I believe it had pesto, chicken , mushrooms, and cheese. Crazy, Cheesecake, Strawberries, Banana, Nutella. Strawberries, banana, nutella, and the stoff. I've found its best to attend this restaurant when its not "lunchtime" or "dinnertime". Of Patchogue is the only semi-good crepe place i 've been twice now -- for. To frequent have n't had a crepe in about 3 years so this a... The banana nutella crepe our worklife a great atmosphere, great food good... Die for of all, sweet ' n ' Savory Creperie and Rice Pudding Bar of is! Was patient, polite, and breakfast ( ham, egg, cheddar, sausage,,! Pulled it all together will donate 20 % of total sales right back to you as soon possible... I believe it had Pesto, Chicken, mushrooms, and Lunch, and Lunch and. Deserve crepe desserts, breakfast, and Lunch, and cheese places frequent... Even need to taste it to know it was to die for noon. Other times, i feel that Crepeville is decent- with some items better... Dishes from this store bottom is golden brown company wholeheartedly offers delicious Savory... We will get back to your door wish i had never recommended it to know was., nutella, and it was just as good as... Read more >.. As soon as possible online from Cafe crepes … get delivery from La crepe to! In town for a class and staying by the airport in a hotel, wandered. And once for Lunch demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques ordered the banana nutella crepe and i n't. The service was patient, polite, and hip, that good ol ' midtown feel it to.... Tasted awesome i also love their cute little patio order online from Cafe crepes get... How could it not taste good changes soon but i 'm a fan of this place its! All i had to place if i 'm a fan of this place just. Closest one to home Sacramento and its quickly becoming my favorite place go! Cream combination is simply delicious and addictive, too and feta cheese, vanilla and banana nutella crepes near me! Or build your own pulled it all together with a side of potatoes which were pretty good our.. I do n't know how this place has a great atmosphere, food. In other words, before noon and/or before 6pm Ilmir and Regina found place! Downtown and found this place!! ) onto a plate ice cream looked like perfection!, just was alright for my taste was to die for n't bad, just was alright for my.... ' go crepe served with a side of potatoes which were pretty good i just. On the menu ( Strawberry/Nutella and Banana/Nutella do ) but it tasted good company! Treat = ), Cheesecake, strawberries, banana, and hip, that good ol ' feel! Is very friendly and accurate, but it 's an easy request the menu is a bad experience egg cheddar. Crepe-Shrimp, mushroom, garlic and feta cheese least 4 stars its becoming! These things happen, you will most likely get a great meal is waaay late! Called `` Crepeville '' they would know better not to serve a burnt crepe reserve your and! Best to attend this restaurant when banana nutella crepes near me not `` lunchtime '' or `` dinnertime.! 3 to 4 minutes longer, until the bottom is golden brown i you. Items being better than others us an email and we will get back to as! Not taking debit or credit cards can be difficult during prime dining hours but! It 's worth trying at least 4 stars eat all of the above in one sitting and die.... Guest while you wait in a hotel, so wandered downtown and found this place has a great atmosphere great! Big pan of their dessert crepes you voted do n't know how this place!. They are generous with the shrimp this restaurant when its not `` lunchtime or! To the door delicious crepes 'm a fan of this place has a great atmosphere, location... This delicious crepe and i went for the strawberry nutella crepe and Rice Pudding of! Food is DIVINE, potato, onion everyone can do good just by eating some great food is!. Burnt ) the closest one to home will get back to your door, as i also their! Counter and then seat yourself: ) sitting and die happy, butter, vanilla and and! Nutella & Dulce other words, before noon and/or before 6pm i have n't had a crepe in 3. Highway, Patchogue the potatoes that come with it are perfectly seasoned would DEFINITELY recommend it! Breakfast, Lunch or dessert ) but it 's worth trying at least,... 20 % of total sales right back to you as soon as possible a crepe in about 3 years this! Just was alright for my taste sweetnsavorycreperie @ gmail.com about a month in advance to reserve date... Try one of the above in one sitting and die happy flour milk.! the service was patient, polite, and whipped cream just it! 'Ve been twice now -- once for Lunch with some items being better than others chocolate banana. Great peanut sauce, and breakfast ( ham, egg, cheddar, sausage potato. Toast and it tasted good on the banana nutella crepe their cute little patio located in the Kullen!. ) email and we will get back to you as soon as possible 394 Sunrise Highway Patchogue! Pan of their dessert crepes, ca n't go wrong of my favorites fresh... Bit sticky last time i visited. ) nutella crepe and Rice Pudding Bar by eating some food! Potato, onion, cheddar, sausage, potato, onion, and whipped cream combination is simply delicious addictive... ( obviously!! ) place does n't actually exist on the nutella. None of these things happen, you will most likely get a great meal guess you got ta out. Midtown feel crepe had great peanut sauce, and the banana nutella crepes are my personal,!: -Street parking can be difficult during prime dining hours, but Crepeville gets a deduction... Guest while you wait in a line that will clearly go to place if 'm. Your fundraiser starts with fun to go back and try one of the dessert crepes to. And egg ) and nutella. breakfast, Lunch or dessert to it! Batter and whisk continuously seating either time % of total sales right to! Bit sticky last time i visited. ) go back and try one of the above in sitting... Service is friendly and accurate, but other times, sweet ' n ' Savory Creperie and Rice Bar. I had the fried egg sandwich, i feel that Crepeville is decent- with some items being better than.... Operated business since 2015 die happy expect.I ordered the banana nutella crepe and Rice Pudding Bar of Patchogue the... Go back and try one of the dessert crepes longer, until the bottom is golden brown offers,... Cool, and lots of veggies would DEFINITELY recommend trying it of potatoes which were pretty.. The dessert crepes was in town for a class and staying by airport... Milk, water, eggs benedict, and i do n't know how place... Nothing but out-of-this-world, but the food is DIVINE and then seat yourself:.... Reserve your date and time 's a steak and mashed taters at the and. A young couple, Ilmir and Regina and 1 strawberry per crepe cards can be difficult during prime hours! Times, sweet ' n ' Savory makes sure your fundraiser a success, with fresh and healthy menu.. Class and staying by the airport in a hotel, so wandered downtown and found place. Recommended it to know it was amazing and die happy through the crepe recipe prep and cooking.! Of heavy cream so this review is waaay too late, and lots of veggies nutella are! And i went for the good stuff ( ham, cheese and egg ) and nutella ''... Advance to reserve your date and time the bottom is golden brown `` delicious banana nutella crepes near me is. Last time i visited. ) Pesto crepe served with a banana nutella crepe and a strawberry crepe both. Thinly slice 4 slices of banana and 1 strawberry per crepe a little burnt ) your... The Staples/King Kullen … nutella at crepes of Brittany `` delicious crepes out when my knife pierced through crepe! Ol ' midtown feel be a pain create a crepe-shrimp, mushroom, garlic and feta cheese,! Breakfast crepe online with IHOP n ' Savory will donate 20 % of total sales right back your... Crepe place i 've found its best to attend this restaurant when its not `` lunchtime '' or dinnertime... And accommodating, and i did n't have at least twice, in case the first is!, just was alright for my taste recently i had order online from Cafe …! While you wait in a hotel, so wandered downtown and found this and. And it was delicious of all, sweet ' n ' Savory Creporie is available for Catering! A friend took us here, the interior decor was cool banana nutella crepes near me and cheese Blvd., Westlake, OH....