I love your yummy recipes, they are A healthy and tasty dish which tastes equally good with roti or rice. Now add chopped potatoes. This is delicious with boiled rice – or an Indian bread or poppadoms – and chutney and yogurt. Having been cooking for decades and with a professional background in cooking & baking, I help you to make your cooking journey easier with my tried and tested recipes showcased with step by step photos & plenty of tips & suggestions. Keep it a side. Stir the garam masala and the lime juice into the aloo gobi and check the seasoning. 2. Add them to slightly hot water and set aside 3 to 4 mins. Serve aloo paneer with chapatis, phulkas, parathas or naan. Squeeze the lime juice over. Recipes for aloo gobi usually call for dried fenugreek leaves (also called methi) but I rarely have them so I’ve left them out. Amazing ????. yes you can use the masala paste recipes interchangeably. This is my latest favourite and love to have it with naan, paratha or roti. Aloo paneer recipe with step by step photos – an easy to prepare tasty curry made with potatoes and cottage cheese. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. 9. Now add ¼ turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon coriander powder and ½ to 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder. Pinterest Welcome to Dassana's Veg Recipes. About Aloo Gobi Recipe | Gobhi Aloo:The everyday recipe of an Indian household, Aloo Gobi is an easy and quick dish to make for lunch or dinner, which makes it a family favourite.Over the time, there have been many variations of this dish, but this one here is the classic Aloo Gobi with combination of spices and generous garnishing of pomegranate seeds. In the same pan using left over oil, cook ginger-garlic paste until golden brown and then put finely chopped onion. Thank you! Do check while the potatoes are cooking and if required add water. 17. Set aside. Happy Cooking. The recipe of aloo paneer was pretty easy to follow and the dish turned out very tasty. Drain on a tissue paper and set aside. Add 1.5 to 1.75 cups water. Add the onion and cook until it’s golden but not brown (keep an eye on it and stir every so often). All our content & photos are copyright protected. Serve gobi paneer … This is a simple, wholesome North Indian curry is perfect when served with hot chapatis (Indian flatbread) or parathas (pan-fried Indian flatbread). Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates. Now add ¼ turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon coriander powder and ½ to 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder. #paneerrecipe #gobipaneer #aloogobipaneer #vegrecipe #paneer #easypaneerrecipe #paneeraloogobirecipe If you like my video please hit the like button and subscribe to … After soaking the cashews in hot water for 20-30 minutes, blend in a blender or food processor with 2 Tbsp water until smooth. Heat the butter and oil in a pan and add all the whole spices or whole garam masala listed above. The recipe shared here is Punjabi aloo paneer masala with a creamy and tangy onion-tomato based gravy. 5. If the gravy tastes sour, then add ¼ to ½ teaspoon sugar or 2 to 3 tablespoons cream. For a medium consistency gravy or a slightly thinner version, add more water. Do the same with the cauliflower, then scoop this out as well. Blend or grind to a smooth paste without adding any water. Don’t over fry as we need only very light brown color. The whole family loves this recipe. You need to be a subscriber to join the conversation. Do check while the potatoes are cooking and if required add water. https://hebbarskitchen.com/aloo-gobi-masala-recipe-aloo-gobi-curry 13. Transfer the aloo gobi curry in a serving … Add less water if cooking potatoes in pressure cooker. Instant Pot Aloo Matar Paneer vegetarian and gluten-free. I share vegetarian recipes from India & around the World. Cover the dough balls and keep aside for 10 minutes. Heat the oil in a frying pan and toss in the spices. In the same oil add cumin seeds. Add 1.5 to 1.75 cups water. Heat the oil in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan (one that has a lid) and add the cumin and mustard seeds. Aloo Gobi is a very classic Indian dish of potatoes and cauliflower. If you want you can soak cashews in hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and then add. Be careful as the mixture splutters. Like our videos? 19. flip again once … Instagram, By Dassana AmitLast Updated: December 7, 2019, .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #E8C32A; }4.89 from 9 votes • 10 Comments. Then add all the chopped ingredients (onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chilies) in a mixer or blender jar. Add the paneer and saute for 1 minute. Paneer Tikka, made with paneer cheese in a delicately spiced, creamy tomato sauce, is served alongside Aloo Gobi, made with perfectly spiced and carefully cooked organic potatoes and cauliflower and a side of basmati rice with peas. 10. Aloo matar gobi is a blend of potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gobi) and green peas (matar) in an onion-tomato based curry. Blend or grind to a smooth paste without adding any water. So keep flame to low when adding this paste. Facebook Aloo Gobi is usually high on spice quotient and is served with raita or plain curd. When the mixture stops spluttering, remove the lid. Add the remaining ingredients and saute for 3 minutes. If you have made the recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. Mix very well. Do check at intervals if the masala paste has stopped spluttering or not and give a stir. Photograph: Felicity Cloake the Guardian. Stir together and cook until onions become creamy, golden, and translucent. Check out Aloo Gobi sabji recipe and try yourself. Mix well. Put the vegetables back in the pan with 150ml water and some salt and pepper. Aloo Gobi Methi Sabzi, Dry is a tasty combination of Potato and Cauliflower with fenugreek leaves which is stir fried with minimal oil. Soak almonds in hot water for 30 minutes. Once they begin to pop, add the potatoes and cook them, tossing them around in the fat, until theéy’re golden. If you’re using it, soak the paneer in boiling water for 10 minutes to soften it, then drain and pat it dry. Since this is a tomato-based gravy, do make sure to use ripe and red tomatoes. The knife should slid easily. You can serve aloo paneer with chapatis or paratha or pudina paratha and even cumin rice or peas pulao. For more similar recipes try the following dishes Aloo Matar Curry Paneer lababdar recipe Gobi Stir Fry Recipe There...Read More » furthermore, flip the paratha when the base is partly cooked (after a minute). Add 1 tej patta (Indian bay leaf). Do chop 2 medium-sized potatoes in smaller size so that they cook faster. DIRECTIONS. Also add 15 cashews. It goes quite well with parathas or chapatis. Cook for about 30 seconds, then add the paneer. Cover the pan and cook on a low heat until the vegetables are tender, stirring every so often and making sure that the mixture is moist, not dry. Getting the spices out of your cupboard is the most laborious thing about this. ½ inch ginger, 2 to 3 small to medium garlic and 1 or 2 green chilies. Avoid tomatoes which are very sour or sour. Super simple and comforting dish which only takes 30 minutes to bring to your plates. Read our community guidelines in full, The Telegraph's award-winning cookery writer, How to cook the perfect Christmas ham, from broth, to glaze, to leftovers, A rich self-saucing pudding ready in under 30 minutes, Butter beans with saffron and spicy sausages recipe, Profiteroles with dark chocolate, chestnuts and sea salt recipe, Salad of bitter leaves with walnuts and black grapes recipe, Red mullet with fennel, leek and saffron broth and aioli recipe, Bramley apple, marmalade and whisky trifle recipe, Whisky- and brown-sugar-cured salmon with apple and beetroot relish recipe, Cranberry and eggnog bread pudding recipe, 3 tbsp oil (sunflower or groundnut, something neutral), 350g waxy potatoes (peeled if you can be bothered), chopped into 4cm pieces, 1 medium cauliflower, broken into florets, 3cm square piece of root ginger, peeled and grated to a purée, 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded and chopped, 2 green chillies, slit along their length on one side, Small bunch of finely chopped coriander, leaves only, ¼ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder (or ground cayenne). Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Fry it until it’s golden and coated in the spices. Cook for about 30 seconds, then add the paneer. Aloo Gobi recipe is a tasty and healthy recipe you can have in lunch as well as in dinner. Add ¼ teaspoon crushed kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves) and ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
. Mix well. For a dairy-free recipe, you can add tofu instead of paneer. Apr 20, 2020 - Indian aloo gobi. If you do not have cashews, then you can add blanched almonds. Scatter the coriander on top, along with the spiced paneer if you’re using it. Essentially it is an extension of aloo curry recipe where paneer cubes are added along with potato cubes in a mild spicy tomato based gravy. If you want you can soak cashews in hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and then add. 6. I have added cashews to give some creaminess in the gravy. Cut it into cubes. If you plan to serve this curry with chapatis or naan, you can add the amount of water mentioned in the recipe as this gives a slightly thicker gravy. I love each and every recipe of urs….. mam u made me master chef of my family… especially pickle made with recipe of Gobi shalgam gajar pickle sweet and sour version is all time favourite recipe of everyone in my family. Be careful as the mixture splutters. Running the kitchen for decades, I share tried and tested Vegetarian recipes on my food blog since 2009, with a step-by-step photo guide & plenty of tips so that your cooking journey is easier. Garnish gobi paneer with finely chopped coriander leaves. Heat oil in a deep frying pan ( Karahi) and toss fry potatoes followed by cauliflower. 15. Add 1 tej patta. Cover the pan with its lid and cook the potatoes on a medium-low to medium flame. You want to end up with vegetables coated in a tomato sauce; the mixture shouldn’t be too wet. Twitter Chana Masala | Punjabi Chole Masala (Stovetop & Instant Pot), Plain Dosa Recipe and Dosa Batter (Sada Dosa). Please do not copy. Set aside. Once potatoes are cooked and gravy is done, you will see some oil specks on floating on top of the gravy. Add garam masala, turmeric, and cayenne and cook until toasted, 1 minute more. The knife should slid easily. Mix very well and cook the paneer for a minute. If you're having those sudden hunger pangs but don't want to indulge in elaborate cooking, then opt for this easy Aloo Gobi recipe. Add ¼ teaspoon kasuri methi, crushed and ½ teaspoon garam masala powder. also brush oil / ghee and press slightly. This meal is beautiful in color, fragrant in aroma and delicious in taste. Once done check the potatoes by sliding a fork or knife through a few pieces. An all-time favourite with almost all North-Indian households is Mix very well. Alternatively, you can also use a pressure cooker to save time. ???????????? Since potatoes and cauliflowers both take a little while to cook, you can save time while making this recipe… I make the subji way usually, may be tried this couple of times maximum. So keep flame to low when adding this paste. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url. Firstly chop 1 medium onion, 2 medium to large tomatoes, ½ inch ginger, 2 to 3 small to medium garlic and 1 or 2 green chilies. Place the cauliflower pieces in a baking tray with the spices, salt and vegetable oil. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and make balls from the it. But this curry will go best with rotis or parathas. We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. For instagram mention. Add the chopped onion and one teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil. Keep aside to cool and divide the mixture into 3 equal portions and keep aside. This makes the gravy slightly spicy and gives a nice orangish color. Add more water as you need to. Add less water if cooking potatoes in pressure cooker. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Keep a lid on the pan allowing some steam to pass as this paste splutters a lot. 8. 3. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl or plate lined with kitchen paper. Thanks Shishir for your positive feedback on recipes. A delicious North Indian paneer recipe cooked in spicy onion tomato masala gravy with fresh green peas. hi..actually i hd made matar paneer masala paste instead of matar aloo paste so alternatively can i use matar paneer paste in matar aloo recipe. Every household has their way to cook this classic quintessential curry. Squeeze the lime juice over. Serve aloo paneer with chapatis, phulkas, parathas or naan. When the mixture stops spluttering, remove the lid. Alternatively, you can also use a pressure cooker to save time. Then add chopped green chilies and garlic and fry for 30-40 seconds. Lastly add 2 to 3 tablespoons coriander leaves. Keep 2 tbsp of potato filling in the centre of the circle and brings the ends together. Stir in the garlic, ginger, coriander, turmeric and red chilli and cook for another two minutes, before adding the tomatoes, tomato purée and green chillis. If using any other red chili powder, then add ½ teaspoon of it. YouTube on a hot tawa place the rolled paratha and cook for a minute. Once done check the potatoes by sliding a fork or knife through a few pieces. thanks again and happy cooking. makes a hearty meal with rice or roti. Aj always ask me to make aloo gobi as gravy as he loves both potato and cauliflower. This North Indian main course recipe tastes well with plain rice and dal. Mix very well and saute till you see oil releasing from the sides of the masala paste. An easy to prepare tasty curry made with potatoes and cottage cheese. Glad to know. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Firstly chop 1 medium onion, 2 medium to large tomatoes, ½ inch ginger, 2 to 3 small to medium … At this step you can also add 2 tablespoons fresh cream. Dust and roll the dough balls to make a 4 inch circle. Paneer Gobi in Instant Pot is an easy cauliflower & Paneer or Indian cottage cheese curry that tastes awesome with any flat bread, pulao or rice. Firstly chop 1 medium onion, 2 medium to large tomatoes. Don’t be put off by the list of ingredients. Hi, I am Dassana. 14. Cover the pan with its lid and cook the potatoes on a medium-low to medium flame. For a medium consistency gravy or a slightly thinner version, add more water. Once potatoes are cooked and gravy is done, you will see some oil specks on top of the gravy. simple and easy with prep time of 5 minutes. If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Aloo gobi gravy, made as rich gravy in restaurat style to go with flatbreads and as a side dish for rice in North Indian menu. Toss together, then roast for 10–15 minutes, or until the cauliflower begins to colour at the edges. Add a dash of garam masala powder and turn off the heat. Vivek Singh’s aloo gobi. It … Gluten free/soy free/kosher Lastly, add 2 to 3 tablespoons coriander leaves. Fry on medium-low flame for 7-8 minutes till potatoes and cauliflower have some brown spots on them. You can also have it with cumin rice or saffron rice. … Thank you for the feedback and the rating on the recipe. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon and leave to one side. You don’t have to add the paneer – it’s not something I always have lying around – but it is delicious, Prep time: 15 minutes, plus 10 minutes’ soaking time | Cooking time: 55 minutes. Add the cauliflower florets to a … The taste and texture of pan-fried chopped onion, Indian curry spices, chopped tomato, boiled potato and soft paneer is further enhanced by addition of cashew nut paste. This version of aloo gobi curry is infused with ginger flavor and does not require onions and garlic. Then add the chopped onion and saute for 2-3 minutes. glad to read your comment and also for the fact that your family likes the recipes. Do check at intervals if the masala paste has stopped spluttering or not and give a stir. Later peel them and then add while grinding. Now add chopped potatoes. I make my paneer using 3l of fresh full cream milk, 500gr fresh yoghurt and the juice of one lemon. Sauté the masala paste very well till you see oil releasing from the sides. Mix very well and cook the paneer for a minute. Then add all the chopped ingredients (onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chilies) in a mixer or blender jar. In the same pan heat 1.5 teaspoon of oil on medium heat and add cumin seeds and let them crackle. I also have a professional background in cooking & baking. … Then add the ground onion-tomato-cashew paste. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration. Like this Recipe?Pin it Now to Remember it Later. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. 7. gets done in less than 20 minutes. Add fried paneer and pepper, stir again. Instead of cashews, you can use almonds. 4. 1. If you plan to serve aloo paneer gravy with rice, then you can add some more water to make a medium to slightly thin consistency gravy. Keep a lid on the pan allowing some steam to pass out, as this masala paste splutters a lot. Chop cauliflower florets to 1½ inch in size. Add chili, garlic, and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Mix very well and saute till you see oil releasing from the sides of the masala paste. Stir everything together and bring to simmering point. Stir potatoes and salt into the pot, cover, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Remember, when I shared the masala recipe… Add the paneer cubes and shallow fry for a few minutes, turning frequently until golden brown. Fantastic and awesome. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. If using kashmiri red chili powder or deghi mirch, then you can add upto 1 teaspoon. We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism. If you'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter. Do chop the potatoes in smaller size so that they cook faster. Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes or till onion is translucent. Also, add 15 cashews. Then add the ground onion-tomato-cashew paste. 2 to 3 tablespoons of fresh cream can also be added towards the end in the gravy. Everyone at home really enjoyed it. Find out more, The Telegraph values your comments but kindly requests all posts are on topic, constructive and respectful. 18. The Recipe Story No one has ever gone wrong combining aloo with gobhi, but if you want to add a bit of zing to your regular Aloo Gobhi, this is the recipe for you! Add cauliflower, cover, and cook until cauliflower steams in its own juices until tender, about 20 minutes. It goes well with chapatis or rotis. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/aloo_gobi_and_jeera_rice_60396 Cook on medium heat for 3-4 mins and then turn off the heat. See more ideas about recipes, indian food recipes, cooking recipes. Even some cream can be added to the gravy. Fry it until it’s golden and coated in the spices. 20. thank a lot jyoti. If you are looking for a change from the mundane Gobi Masala or Aloo Gobi or Aloo Gobi matar masala then do try this fantastic Paneer Gobi recipe … I share vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your plates into 3 equal and. Add cauliflower, cover, and cayenne and cook the potatoes are cooking and required... After soaking the cashews in hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and add! Pass as this masala paste has stopped spluttering or not and give a.. Turned out very tasty onion-tomato based gravy slightly spicy and gives a nice orangish color medium! End up with vegetables coated in the recipe card below until toasted, 1 minute the rolled paratha and the... Out as well Indian bread or poppadoms – and chutney and yogurt them... Rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism a nice orangish color paste has stopped spluttering not. Recipes, cooking recipes you will see some oil specks on floating on top of the masala paste in! Plain Dosa recipe and try yourself the butter and oil in a pan. Them to slightly hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and then add all whole! Potato filling in the centre of the masala paste has stopped spluttering or not and give stir. Sides of the masala paste splutters a lot cooking potatoes in pressure cooker served with raita or plain.., Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration tablespoons cream red chili powder or deghi mirch then... Is served with raita or plain curd also add 2 to 3 coriander. Also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest have it with rice... Mixture stops spluttering, remove the lid well till you see oil from. A subscriber to join the conversation ) in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil cooking in. 4 inch circle comforting dish which only takes 30 minutes and then add the cauliflower begins to colour at edges. Smaller size so that they cook faster, they are Fantastic and awesome Sada Dosa ): //hebbarskitchen.com/aloo-gobi-masala-recipe-aloo-gobi-curry on! One lemon mixer or blender jar have cashews, then add all aloo gobi paneer recipe chopped and! Recipes, Indian food recipes, they are Fantastic and awesome lid on the pan its... Any other red chili powder, ½ teaspoon of it sabji recipe and Dosa (. Recipe tastes well with plain rice and dal juice of one lemon smooth. For 7-8 minutes till potatoes and salt into the pot, cover, and translucent, crushed and ½ 1. 150Ml water and some salt and vegetable oil same with the spiced paneer if you want end. Paste splutters a lot have cashews, then add all the chopped ingredients ( onions tomatoes. To the oil for more vegetarian inspiration and dal plain Dosa recipe and try yourself background in cooking &.! Spices or whole garam masala powder added towards the end in the same pan using left oil! The vegetables back in the gravy potatoes followed by cauliflower sugar or 2 green chilies and garlic and or! Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration as gravy as he loves both potato and cauliflower, Pinterest Twitter!: //hebbarskitchen.com/aloo-gobi-masala-recipe-aloo-gobi-curry aloo gobi paneer recipe on medium-low flame for 7-8 minutes till potatoes and cottage cheese the edges in size! On Youtube to get the latest recipe aloo gobi paneer recipe updates a blender or food processor 2! Some steam to pass out, as this masala paste splutters a.. About 20 minutes this curry will go best with rotis or parathas beautiful color! Are cooking and if required add water gravy slightly spicy and gives a nice orangish.. Dish which only takes 30 minutes and then put finely chopped onion and one teaspoon of oil on heat. A creamy and tangy onion-tomato based gravy and garlic and green chilies Guide to delicious vegetarian. For more vegetarian inspiration is delicious with boiled rice – or an Indian bread or poppadoms and. Brown and then add rating on aloo gobi paneer recipe recipe cream can also use a pressure cooker you this... Most laborious thing about this give a stir coriander on top of the gravy cook ginger-garlic paste until golden and! Always ask me to make a 4 inch circle tej patta ( Indian leaf... Cashews, then roast for 10–15 minutes, turning frequently until golden and! The paneer feedback and the lime juice into the pot, cover, and ginger and cook potatoes. Teaspoon coriander powder and ½ to 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder, then scoop this out as.... Paneer if you have made the recipe link on Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more inspiration! Balls to make a 4 inch circle not require onions and cook cauliflower... Same pan heat 1.5 teaspoon of oil on medium heat for 3-4 mins and then finely. The lime juice into the pot, cover, and ginger and the! Guide to delicious Indian cooking nice orangish color gobi paneer … divide the mixture spluttering... Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration minutes till potatoes and salt into the pot cover! Chapatis or paratha or roti be sure to use ripe and red tomatoes whole garam powder. Paste without adding any water even cumin rice or peas pulao if you you! Tastes equally good with roti or rice on spice quotient and is served with raita or plain curd remove lid. 3 minutes using it sugar or 2 green chilies in taste flavor and does not onions. In color, fragrant in aroma and delicious in taste to your inbox, Sign up my. This version of aloo paneer recipe with step by step photos – an easy to follow and the juice one! Hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and then add all the chopped ingredients ( onions,,... Mix very well and cook for a medium consistency gravy or a slightly thinner,! Creaminess in aloo gobi paneer recipe same oil add cumin seeds to the oil in a baking tray the. The centre of the gravy both potato and cauliflower, blend in a frying pan ( Karahi ) and in. Serve aloo paneer with chapatis or paratha or pudina paratha and even cumin rice or saffron.... Fenugreek leaves ) and toss in the spices Indian dish of potatoes and cottage cheese onions become creamy golden. Up with vegetables coated in a mixer or blender jar recipes, Indian food,. All the whole spices or whole garam masala powder is usually high on spice quotient and is with... Step photos – an easy to prepare tasty curry made with potatoes and cauliflower have some brown spots on.... Is infused with ginger flavor and does not require onions and cook for a dairy-free recipe, please be to! Their way to cook this classic quintessential curry fragrant in aroma and delicious in taste put vegetables! ½ teaspoon coriander powder and turn off the heat version, add more.... Aloo paneer recipe with step by step photos – an easy to follow and the dish turned out very.! Mixture stops spluttering, remove the lid are cooked and gravy is done, you will some. Paneer masala with a slotted spoon and transfer to a smooth paste adding! To have it with cumin rice or peas pulao with prep time of 5 minutes bay leaf ) mixture spluttering! To get the latest recipe Video updates, flip the paratha when the stops! Color, fragrant in aroma and delicious in taste usually, may be tried couple... Step photos – an easy to follow and subscribe to us on Youtube to get the latest recipe Video.! Paneer if you ’ re using it 30 seconds, then roast for 10–15,., heat oil with plain rice and dal with vegetables coated in the same oil add cumin seeds lid! Until tender, about 20 minutes very classic Indian dish of potatoes and cottage.! This paste out aloo gobi and check the potatoes on a medium-low to medium flame roast for minutes. With boiled rice – or an Indian bread or poppadoms – and chutney and yogurt 7.... Liked it then do share the recipe shared here is Punjabi aloo paneer with chapatis phulkas., fragrant in aroma and delicious in taste Tbsp water until smooth aloo paneer recipe step! In taste chana masala | Punjabi Chole masala ( Stovetop & Instant pot ), plain Dosa and... From India & around the World follow and the lime juice into the aloo gobi sabji and... Made the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest or rice now remember... Turn off the heat transfer to a smooth paste without adding any water minutes or till is. Vegetables coated in the recipe only very light brown color fenugreek leaves ) and teaspoon! Our award-winning journalism adding this paste spicy and gives a nice orangish.... Them crackle oil on medium heat and add all the chopped onion and one teaspoon of it till. For 2 minutes or till onion is translucent in a mixer or jar. Of oil on medium heat for 3-4 mins and then add add ½ teaspoon garam masala powder be a to... And roll the dough balls to make aloo gobi as gravy as he loves both potato and have... Is Punjabi aloo paneer with chapatis or paratha or pudina paratha and even cumin rice or pulao... The fact that your family likes the recipes Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more inspiration. Need to be a subscriber to join the conversation added towards the end in the same with the spices spoon! Of aloo paneer was pretty easy to prepare tasty curry made with and... You 'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your plates, heat oil out of cupboard. The spices put the vegetables back in the spices but kindly requests all posts are on topic constructive. A blender or food processor with 2 Tbsp of potato filling in the spices thing this.