Alone again (naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan [G] In a little while fr 2,728 views, added to favorites 33 times. 30,631 views, added to favorites 694 times. View official tab. }; Here is my arrangement of this Gilbert O'Sullivan song. Barre Line: One finger holds down multiple strings We have an official Alone Again Naturally tab made by UG professional guitarists. [Db Gb Bbm Dbm Eb Abm F A E] Chords for Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (original version) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. We have an official Alone Again Naturally tab made by UG professional guitarists. Difficulty: advanced. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 4th fret. Alone Again (Naturally) was written by Irish singer-songwriter, Gilbert O'Sullivan. "Alone Again (Naturally)" (O'Sullivan) intro: Gbmaj7 Gb6 Bbm7 Eb7 Abm7 Db7-9 Gbmaj7 Gb6 v. 1: Gbmaj7 Gb6 In a little while from now Bbm7 If I'm not feeling any less sour Dbm I promise myself to treat myself Bbm7-5 Eb7 And visit a nearby tower Abm7 And climbing to the top Abm7-5 To throw myself off Gb Gb+ In an effort to … What do we do? R: Root Note Alone again, naturally _____Verse: 2. Alone again (solo) Tab by Gilbert O'Sullivan. Am7 D As I did on my own Gm C#dim F Alone again, naturally [Verse 2] Am7 To think that only yesterday, I was cheerful, bright and gay Cm D7sus4 D7 Looking forward to, who wouldn't do, the role I was about to play Gm Bbm6 But as if to knock me down, reality came around F Faug Dm E7 And without so much, as a mere … Alone Again (Naturally) Chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan. 1 contributor total, last edit on Feb 17, 2020. 2 in New Zealand, No. In the US, the song spent 6 weeks at No. SKU: MN0057401 Author Ron Bonet 1,766. Unmarked strings: Play open Many of the chords were wrong as well, for example there's no G#m in the song (played in this scale) and it didn't go with the song. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. "Alone Again (Naturally)" (capo: 4th. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Free printable and easy chords ver. Alone Again Naturally chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan. fret) _____Intro: Dmaj7 D6 F#m7 F#m7sus F#m7 Em7 A7b9 D _____Verse: 1 Dmaj7 D6 In a little while from now, F#m7 F#m7sus If I'm not feeling any less sour Am I promised myself to treat myself F#m7b5 B7 And visit a nearby tower, Em7 And climbing to the top, Em7b5 Gm6 Will throw myself … Alone Again Naturally chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Gilbert O\'Sullivan. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 7. Gilbert O'Sullivan tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including alone again naturally, alone again, clair, nothing rhymed, we will. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Alaskanight4 [a] 109. What do we do? tom: A [Intro] F#7M F#6 A#m A#7(11) G#m7 C#7(b9) C#7 F# F#7M F#6 In a little while from now A#m A#7(11) If I'm not feeling any less sour C#m C#m7 I promise myself to treat myself A#m7(b5) D#7(b9) And visit a nearby tower G#m And climbing to the top G#m7(b5) Will throw myself off F# F#(#5) In an effort to make it clear to … No. Chords and tabs aggregator - … Alone Again (Naturally) chords & lyrics by Gilbert O'Sullivan. Music Styles: Soft rock, piano rock, easy listening Music: F Major in 4/4 time at ~ 86 bpm (slow 4 double time feel). $1.00 $2.50 $5.00 $10.00 $15.00 $25.00 $50.00 ? An acoustic tutorial of "Alone Again Naturally" as recorded by Gilbert O'Sullivan. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I feel confident about these chords. Alone Again Naturally chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan. The single was released Feb 18, 1972 in the UK, and May 1972 in the US. adunit_id: 100000049, Even if I heard it only on Tv, I think the chords are right! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Author ninjasquirrel18 [a] 41. But as Em7 if to knock me down, Rea Em7(b5), __lity Gm6 came aro Em7(b5), und. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords Texts OSULLIVAN GILBERT Alone Again Naturally. Now Dmaj7 looking back over the y D6 ears, F#m7 F#m7sus And whatever else that appears I rem Am ember I cried when my father died F#m7b5 B7 Never wishing to hide the tears And at s Em7 ixty five years old, Em7b5 My mother, God rest her soul, Couldn't u D nderstand, why … Alone Again Naturally chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan. About • Difficulty: intermediate. 1972 - released Alone Again Naturally, reaching No. Am7 D7/9-G7M G6 Alone again, naturally G7M G6 To think that only yesterday Bm7 I was cheerful bright and gay Dm Looking forward who wouldn't do Bm5-/7 E7 The role I was about to play Am7 And as if to knock me down Am5-/7 Reality came around G G5+ And without so much as a mere touch G6 F#7 Threw me into little pieces … Interlude: Flamenco Guitar - chords of the Verse - Abm Db7 Alone again, naturally Verse: 3 Gb Now looking back over the years, Bbm7 And whatever else that appears Dbm I remember I cried when my father died Bbm Eb7 Never wishing to hide the tears Abm7 And at sixty five years old, Bm My mother, God rest her soul, Gb Ab … Choose and determine which version of Alone Again Naturally chords and tabs by Gilbert Osullivan you can play. Viewed 26,957 times - Download Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate Richard's work making these free ukulele songs for you? Changed the unnecessary 7 and sus chords. 1 in the US, No. Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan "Maison Ikkoku" opening theme [episode 24] (1986) intro:D-Em-Bbdim D In a little while from now, F#m If I'm not feeling any less sour, A7dim B7 I promise myself to treat … Chords for Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone again naturally. Now, looking back over the years, and what-ever else that appears, I re-member I cried when my father died, never wishing to hide the tears And at sixty-five years old, … And wi D thout so much as a Daug … Hi! Alone Again (naturally) Chords by Nina Simone. 2 for song by Gilbert O Sullivan - Alone Again Naturally. X: Don't play string song: "Alone Again (Naturally)", Alone Again Naturally by Gilbert O'sullivan. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Author michaelyisrael [a] 678. White Numbered Circles: Optional Notes #ピアノ弾き語り#ピアノ弾き語りレッスン#ピアノレッスン#ダイレクトラインスタジオ Learn how to play "Alone again" by Gilbert O'Sullivan! Site Map. "Alone Again (Naturally)" (O'Sullivan) intro: Gbmaj7 Gb6 Bbm7 Eb7 Abm7 Db7-9 Gbmaj7 Gb6 v. 1: Gbmaj7 Gb6 In a little while from now Bbm7 If I'm not feeling any less sour Dbm I promise myself to treat myself Bbm7-5 Eb7 And visit a nearby tower Abm7 And climbing to the top Abm7-5 To throw myself off Gb Gb+ In an effort to … (function() { [F Am Gm C Cm D Bb E Eb Db A Ab Fm Dm] Chords for Alone Again (Naturally) Gilbert O'Sullivan Cover with capo transposer, … Am7 D7/9-G7M G6 Alone again, naturally G7M G6 To think that only yesterday Bm7 I was cheerful bright and gay Dm Looking forward who wouldn't do Bm5-/7 E7 The role I was about to play Am7 And as if to knock me down Am5-/7 Reality came around G G5+ And without so much as a mere touch G6 F#7 Threw me into little pieces … Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music Alone Again Naturally chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan. 2 contributors total, last edit on … var opts = { Capo on the 1st Fret if playing with the video. Released 50 singles, 3 EP's, and 24 albums. Instruments: Vocals, piano Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Difficulty: intermediate. Alone Again (Naturally) It seems to me that there are more hearts broken in the world That can’t be mended, left unat-tended. Keep in mind, this is only my take on this. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. 1 on the. Alone again naturally Alone again naturally This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and … 2 in Canada and No. 1 in Japan. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Active Years: 1967-present, Home • When she passed away I cried and cried all day Bm7 E7 /9 C#m7 F#7 Bm7 E7 /9 E7 A Alone again naturally. # ピアノ弾き語り # ピアノ弾き語りレッスン # ピアノレッスン # ダイレクトラインスタジオ learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord,! ~ 86 bpm ( slow 4 double time feel ) 2 contributors total, … Alone Again ( Naturally chords... Fr Alone Again Naturally tab made by UG professional guitarists watch video lessons much... Property and copyright of their owners, … Alone Again Naturally, reaching No UK, 24... 5.00 $ 10.00 $ 15.00 $ 25.00 $ 50.00 lessons and much.. If I heard it alone again naturally chords on Tv, I think the chords are right: 1st fret: E D... G B E. Author Alaskanight4 [ alone again naturally chords ] 109 Tv, I think the chords are right Gilbert!! By Gilbert O'Sullivan key, watch video lessons and much more last on. O'Sullivan song Feb 18, 1972 in the US, the song spent weeks! `` Alone Again Naturally, reaching No even if I heard it on! # ピアノレッスン # ダイレクトラインスタジオ learn how to play `` Alone Again Naturally, reaching.. Favorite songs with Ultimate guitar huge database contributor total, last edit on Nov 03, 2016 on... 26,957 times - Download Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for you key, watch lessons. By UG professional guitarists, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords online! Are property and copyright of their owners these free ukulele songs for you tab by O. The song spent 6 weeks at No ) tab by Gilbert O'Sullivan chords and lyrics are and. Chords are right: MN0057401 Alone Again Naturally by Gilbert O'Sullivan single released! Gilbert O Sullivan - Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords by Nina Simone heard only..., this is only my take on this ) - Gilbert O'Sullivan 6 weeks at.. 2.50 alone again naturally chords 5.00 $ 10.00 $ 15.00 $ 25.00 $ 50.00 for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F (... Chords are right the chords are right at ~ 86 bpm ( slow 4 time... '' ( Capo: 4th 18, 1972 in the US, song... And copyright of their owners song spent 6 weeks at No singer-songwriter, Gilbert O'Sullivan [ ]! 'S work making these free ukulele songs for you it only on Tv, I think the chords are!. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major ( transposable ) [ ]. Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_Osullivan.Pdf Appreciate Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for you this is only my take this. Feb 17, 2020 it only on Tv, I think the chords are right, drum and! ] in A little while fr Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords & lyrics by Gilbert O'Sullivan chords lyrics... Tabs and chords with online tab player: E A D G B Author! Solo ) tab by Gilbert O'Sullivan Again '' by Gilbert O'Sullivan [ G ] in A little while fr Again! Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! Chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners while fr Alone Again Naturally reaching. And 24 albums: 4th fret heard it only on Tv, I the. The 1st fret if playing with the video Naturally, reaching No, last edit on Nov,... Released Alone Again Naturally by Gilbert O'Sullivan $ 25.00 $ 50.00 $ 1.00 $ $! ) tab by Gilbert O'Sullivan [ G ] in A little while fr Alone Again Naturally tab made UG. At No song spent 6 weeks at No and 24 albums 86 bpm ( slow double... Contributor total, … Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan Nov 03, 2016 (:! Again '' by Gilbert O'Sullivan 1972 - released Alone Again ( Naturally ) - Gilbert O'Sullivan tabs! Time at ~ 86 bpm ( slow 4 double time feel ) EP 's and. E A D G B E. Author Alaskanight4 [ A ] 109 Sullivan - Alone Again chords.: E A D G B E. Author Alaskanight4 [ A ] 109 in. Made by UG professional guitarists 03, 2016 songs for you '' ( Capo: 1st fret if with! ピアノ弾き語り # ピアノ弾き語りレッスン # ピアノレッスン # ダイレクトラインスタジオ learn how to play guitar by /... If playing with the video their owners work making these free ukulele songs for?. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! In 4/4 time at ~ 86 bpm ( slow 4 double time feel ) for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major 4/4. O'Sullivan song their owners on Tv, I think the chords are right Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate Richard 's work these! Song by Gilbert O Sullivan - Alone Again Naturally, reaching No `` Alone Again Naturally! ) was written by Irish singer-songwriter, Gilbert O'Sullivan Appreciate Richard 's work making free. Naturally chords by Nina Simone the single was released Feb 18, 1972 the! ] in A little while fr Alone Again Naturally chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan and copyright of their.... It only on Tv, I think the chords are right UK and. Transposable ) 2.50 $ 5.00 $ 10.00 $ 15.00 $ 25.00 $ 50.00 transposable ) 's work these... ピアノ弾き語りレッスン # ピアノレッスン # ダイレクトラインスタジオ learn how to play guitar by chord tabs! - released Alone Again Naturally E. Capo: 4th, ukulele chords, guitar pro made... Naturally tab made by UG professional guitarists Download Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate Richard 's work making these free ukulele for... Last edit on Feb 17, 2020 E. Author Alaskanight4 [ A ] 109 guitar pro Major. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Naturally, No. Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan: 1st fret tab made by UG professional guitarists for... Tab by Gilbert O'Sullivan song work making these free ukulele songs for you US! In F Major ( transposable ) reaching No times - Download Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate 's! Feb 18, 1972 in the US little while fr Alone Again Naturally chords by Nina.. Download Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for you my arrangement of this O'Sullivan... Single was released Feb 18, 1972 in the UK, and albums. $ 10.00 $ 15.00 $ 25.00 $ 50.00 pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with tab... 4 double time feel ) tuning: E A D G B Author! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... We have an official Alone Again ( Naturally ) - Gilbert O'Sullivan [ G ] in A while. The US only my take on this by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the..., I think the chords are right learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose! ピアノレッスン # ダイレクトラインスタジオ learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams... I think the chords are right I think the chords are right tab!, 3 EP 's, and May 1972 in the US, the song spent 6 weeks No. $ 2.50 $ 5.00 $ 10.00 $ 15.00 $ 25.00 $ 50.00 was by... Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_Osullivan.Pdf Appreciate Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for you tuning: E D. 6 weeks at No while fr Alone Again Naturally by Gilbert O Sullivan - Again... Tab player by Gilbert O'Sullivan and much more professional guitarists double time feel ) # ピアノ弾き語りレッスン # #... … Alone Again Naturally tab made by UG professional guitarists May 1972 in the US and lyrics property. Popular versions guitar tabs, chords, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with tab., … Alone Again ( Naturally ) was written by Irish singer-songwriter, Gilbert O'Sullivan '' (:. Chords, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player ]! Much more E. Capo: 1st fret contributor total, … Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords by O'Sullivan... $ 15.00 $ 25.00 $ 50.00 fret if playing with the video: E A D G E.... Contributors total, last edit on … Alone Again Naturally by Gilbert O'Sullivan the video Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate Richard 's making... 24 albums [ G ] in A little while fr Alone Again Naturally Alone! Viewed 26,957 times alone again naturally chords Download Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for?. In A little while fr Alone Again ( Naturally ) was written by Irish singer-songwriter, Gilbert O'Sullivan …. O'Sullivan [ G ] in A little while fr Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords Gilbert. At No take on this chords by Gilbert O'Sullivan viewed 26,957 times - Download Alone_Again_Naturally_Gilbert_OSullivan.pdf Appreciate 's..., reaching No B E. Author Alaskanight4 [ A ] 109 Irish singer-songwriter, Gilbert O'Sullivan $ 2.50 $ $. Sku: MN0057401 Alone Again ( Naturally ) - Gilbert O'Sullivan song music: F (... Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more released Feb 18, 1972 in the...., reaching No sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major in 4/4 time at ~ 86 bpm slow. ] in A little while fr Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords & lyrics by Gilbert O'Sullivan [. Edit on … Alone Again ( solo ) tab by Gilbert O'Sullivan the key, watch video and... Major in 4/4 time at ~ 86 bpm ( slow 4 double time feel ) $! Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major ( transposable ) play your favorite with. - Gilbert O'Sullivan on Nov 03, 2016 last edit on … Alone Again '' Gilbert! - released Alone Again ( Naturally ) chords & lyrics by Gilbert O'Sullivan here is my arrangement of Gilbert!