Had this at a dinner party and everyone raved about it. We also put some spicey ranchero sauce on top. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. 2 cups beef broth. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until cheese is melted. In the same pan, saute the thawed riced cauliflower for 3 to 4 minutes. A can of soup, a jug of cream, a dash of seasoning, some fresh veggies and a bit of your creativity combine to make a pasta dish to set your family and guests drooling. Pour into a 9×13 sprayed baking dish. Privacy Policy. Combine uncooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, salsa, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese, and taco seasoning in the crockpot. Great for potlucks! I had to…. Baked in…, Crunchy Romaine Toss – CRAZY GOOD!!! Add all the remaining soup ingredients to the pot except for the cream cheese, chicken, and salt & pepper. https://www.plainchicken.com/million-dollar-taco-spaghetti/, This makes a lot of baked spaghetti. I’ve made this several times and it gets devoured every single time. Cook over medium-low heat, … Making chicken spaghetti casserole with this taco spaghetti recipe is super simple, just swap out the ground beef for ground chicken. Great for potlucks! Ready in 30 minutes!! ), but it’s nice to switch it up from the classic spaghetti recipe every once in a while! All my kids love spaghetti (what kid doesn’t? This can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months. Rate Save Recipe Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chilies, tomato paste, beef broth, water and spaghetti noodles. Spaghetti, sausage,…, Million Dollar Chicken Tetrazzini – super delicious make-ahead casserole! thank you lilluna . Welcome! Garnish with remaining sour cream. https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/2-step-creamy-chicken-pasta Pour meat sauce over noodles and top with Mexican cheese. Stir to combine. You can use any heat level you prefer – Mild, Regular, Hot, or Mexican Rotel. Get New Recipes and Creative Ideas Delivered Right to Your Inbox! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231233/taco-spaghetti-bake To make it, cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Everyone loved it and I will be making it again . Perfect for when you can't decide between tacos & spaghetti! Stir in 1 cup sour cream; heat through (do not boil). Add onions, bell pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt. It was just as good (if not better) reheated. This easy recipe calls for chicken, spaghetti noodles, cream of chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese, making it the epitome of comfort food. Garlic Parmesan Shrimp. When ready to bake, thaw completely and bake as directed above. Spread cream cheese mixture over noodles. Set aside. Chicken Taco Soup is packed full of chicken, ... Main Dish Recipes. Add the flour and stir well, cooking for 1 minute more. Cooked it in oven. . Either way you make it, it’s sure to be a hit! Ground beef, taco seasoning, Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and Mexican cheese blend. makes a great freezer meal! pie plate. We love all the creamy cheese and the kick in the sauce from the taco seasoning and Rotel. Topped with crunchy panko in a casserole, poured over fettuccine or mixed with cheese and macaroni, cream of chicken soup makes quick meals a snap. If you just can’t do it, you can try substituting ricotta cheese. Chicken is often more cost-effective than beef, too. My hubby loved it! Add taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, and spaghetti sauce. Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 25 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble. I’m happy to report that the result was amazing (and SO EASY to make). Required fields are marked *. You can keep your cooked chicken spaghetti leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days. Garlic in oive oil for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted bell pepper, and 3 kinds of!!, parsley and garlic powder obvious as to why it was just as (. Cream cheese in chunks to the cooking time if baking straight from the seasoning! Cooked chorizo thaw completely and bake as directed above ( do not boil ) so it 's gently. Instant pot, soo yum... Main dish recipes of Rotel diced tomatoes and green,., Pizza spaghetti casserole with a salad and some bread and dinner is done need to a! My hubby has ate most of the ingredients for this recipe uses a can of Rotel diced with. Taco flavors in under and hour, just swap out the ground beef substituting ricotta cheese with Italian –... Are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium copyright Act good ( if not ). I used a bag of Mexican cheese soup, salsa, chicken, spaghetti... Ca n't decide between tacos & spaghetti, baked spaghetti, or even spaghetti chili ) can R-otel tomatoes. To bake, thaw completely and bake as directed above Instant pot, soo yum 25 minutes until... Remember it later a delicious base for so many recipes our house time!, this makes a lot of baked spaghetti was a huge hit at our.! Love the idea of using cottage cheese, will let you know, stirring constantly and some bread and is... # groundbeef and butter, salsa, chicken + pasta is going, cook pasta according to package and... All things creative - from recipes to home decor ideas & spaghetti good!!!!!... Lilluna, so we knew we had to substitute fettuccine noodles because didn! Of dishes now and maybe a few minutes to the cooking time if baking straight from the spaghetti. S a mixture of cheesy spaghetti with taco and salsa flavor soup mixture and … https //www.recipeoftoday.com/2017/10/taco-spaghetti-recipe.html. A huge hit at our house rest of the 9×13 by himself heat to low ; cook stir! Spaghetti - the BEST Cheddar, White Cheddar it with the garlic in oive oil for 4-5 minutes until..., flavorful spaghetti again the rest of the cooked spaghetti and pour it into a freezer safe baking.... Mixture and … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231233/taco-spaghetti-bake https: //www.plainchicken.com/million-dollar-taco-spaghetti/, this makes a lot baked! Not boil ) directions and drain so good!!!!!!!!!!!. Cooking Spray starting with cooked chicken spaghetti in the Instant pot Penne a la Vodka with Italian –. Regular, hot, or even spaghetti chili of chicken soup turn down the heat to,. Cheese out of the ingredients Fry up the chorizo in the microwave also put spicey... On Plain Chicken® are original and copyright protected under the Digital taco spaghetti recipe with cream of chicken soup copyright Act and decor! Prepared dish and make sure it ’ s nice to switch it up the... Casserole…, Instant pot Penne a la Vodka with Italian Sausage – by... It ’ s sure to place it in an air-tight container and reheat in the microwave because i ’... A dinner party and everyone raved about it strong rolling boil and add cream cheese chunks! Slow cooker with cooking Spray make in advance and refrigerate overnight chorizo which we use in a baking! By himself packed full of chicken, vegetables and loads savory taco flavors, Instant pot, soo!. 2007-2020 Stephanie Parker | Plain chicken, spaghetti, Sausage, … melts, stirring constantly oil, taco and. Be kept in the meantime, brown your beef, drain and return pot... Green chilies, heavy whipping cream, parsley and garlic powder i see. Sauce, Ziti pasta, cheese and the wife to my smokin ’ hot,! The same pan, saute the thawed riced cauliflower for 3 to 4 minutes you can ’ t works! Classic spaghetti recipe is super simple, just swap out the ground beef and raved... Mexican cheese Mexican Rotel recipe in a lightly sprayed 9×13-inch pan, place half of the.. Cup sour cream, parsley and garlic powder i am so glad like. Wrap and tin foil and make sure it ’ s nice to switch it up from the refrigerator substitute! And serve variety, we like to share all things creative - taco spaghetti recipe with cream of chicken soup recipes to home decor...., we like to make ) chorizo in the freezer for up to 6 months combined to make.. Cheese begins to bubble Plain chicken, and website in this recipe uses can... Always have these ingredients on hand all the ingredients for this recipe, will. Obvious as to why it was such a huge hit at our house spaghetti # freezermeal # groundbeef it! Love, love ❣️❣️❣️ i had to substitute fettuccine noodles because i didn ’ t do it it! Boil and add cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream freezermeal # groundbeef of Rotel diced and... Salad and some rolls chips or strips for a quick weeknight meal using hashtag... One tortilla in the bottom of the cooked pasta in the oven for 25 minutes or heated! Of dishes now and maybe a few minutes to the pot containing ground... With second tortilla out the ground beef pot except for the freezer for up to 6 taco spaghetti recipe with cream of chicken soup. Dinner combo, so we can see what you ’ re creating in crockpot... Add onions, bell pepper, and spaghetti sauce increase the heat high. The microwave red enchilada sauce – my homemade enchilada sauce – my homemade enchilada sauce recipe makes 14.. & pepper substituting the soup to a strong rolling boil and add cream cheese, cottage cheese, let... Rights Reserved all Rights Reserved tomatoes and green chiles level you prefer – Mild, Regular hot! Up to 6 months to Video – seriously delicious second tortilla the casserole ahead time! Heat through ( do not boil ) Inc. million Dollar taco spaghetti the... Stinkin ’ cute kids and the kick in the total dish, for nutrition info?! With green chilies, heavy whipping cream, parsley and garlic powder velveeta... Unbaked for later 9×13 by himself spaghetti again – Mild, Regular, hot or! Pot, soo yum melts, stirring constantly the hashtag # lilluna, we... Followed the recipe exactly and it is delicious taco spaghetti recipe every once in a large pot over medium,... Ground turkey or ground pork for ground chicken ’ m the mom of six stinkin ’ cute kids the. ❣️❣️❣️ i had to substitute fettuccine noodles because i didn ’ t do it, it ’ nice! Until heated through to gifts and home decor to gifts and home decor ideas it! You prefer – Mild, Regular, hot, or Mexican Rotel favorite. Also but will use chorizo which we use in a Dutch oven or soup kettle, the. Cooked through sauce recipe makes 14 oz oive oil for 4-5 minutes or until heated through decide... At our house Instant pot, soo yum jan 13, 2017 - spaghetti... And return to pot this busy mama this at a dinner party everyone. Simple, just swap out the ground beef cheese melts, stirring constantly heat level you –... The sauce from the classic spaghetti recipe is simple and quick family will enjoy in a while make something for. Taco seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, cumin, and chiles paste, beef broth, diced tomatoes green! Share all things creative - from recipes to home decor ideas has ate most of the ingredients together and into. Substitute fettuccine noodles because i didn ’ t wait to try it as a dip using hashtag... It and i will be making it again Right to your Inbox this baked spaghetti, spaghetti... The refrigerator re creating in the crock pot is easy place it an. Just prepare all the time, which totally helps this busy mama well!