NASB E-Prime Young's Compare all. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to … 3:2 Paul has just given Timothy a heads up on how he would be able to face the things that would come upon him. 2 Timothy 3 King James Version (KJV) 3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 1 Paul, a an apostle of Christ Jesus b by the will of God according to c the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus,. 1 SO YOU, my son, be strong (strengthened inwardly) in the grace (spiritual blessing) that is [to be found only] in Christ Jesus. Download it freely and read the Bible online and offline. N.A.S.B. 2 Timothy 3 - Amplified Bible. 2 Timothy 3. (B) 12 Indeed, all who delight in pursuing righteousness and are determined to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be hunted and persecuted [because of their faith]. Try it free for 30 days. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! 1 Timothy: The Amplified Bible: Titus. N.A.S.B. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Read 2 Timothy 3 commentary using Matthew Henry Commentary on the Whole Bible (Concise). 2 Timothy 4:3 (Amplified® Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Amplified Bible (AMP). all believers whether man, woman, or child. - Amplified Bible 2 Peter 3 AMP - Amplified Bible In [both of] them I have stirred up your unsullied (sincere) mind by way of remembrance,That you should recall the predictions of the holy (consecrated, dedicated) prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior [given] through your apostles (His special messengers). Chapter 1: Chapter 2: Chapter 3: Chapter 4: Book Overview - 2 Timothy. 2 Timothy 3 New Living Translation (NLT) The Dangers of the Last Days. BUT UNDERSTAND this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear]. 2 Timothy 3:2 (Amplified® Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. Study the Bible The Amplified Bible 2 Timothy 3:5. 2 For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. The Amplified Version Bible Free Download - AMP Offline Version The Amplified Bible - AMP Bible, Free Holy Bible App, the best The Amplified Bible - AMP Bible studying tool, is the standard bible translation highly popular among Christians. all believers whether man, woman, or child. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. The Amplified Bible - AMP Bible, Free Holy Bible App is the one that gets you closest to God. 2 Timothy 3:3 (Amplified® Bible) ... Other topical entries containing 2 Timothy 3:3: Accusation, false {Nave's Topical Bible} Affections {Nave's Topical Bible} Character {Nave's Topical Bible} Affections, The {Torrey's Topical Textbook} Character of the Wicked {Torrey's Topical Textbook} 2 Timothy 3. 3 You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. Amplified® Darby I.S.V. (). King James Bible (KJV) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2to Timothy, my beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace [inner calm and spiritual well-being] from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 9 But they will not get very far, for their meaningless nonsense and ignorance will become obvious to everyone, as was that of Jannes and Jambres. Is 45:9; Jer 18:2-6). Bible App 2 For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane, 3 [and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of [sensual] pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. 2 Timothy 3 New International Version (NIV). 3 “Difficult Times Will Come” 1 But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. But understand this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear]. Amplified® Darby I.S.V. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Verse Comparison: 2 Timothy 3:17. 2 Timothy 3 Amplified Bible (AMP) “Difficult Times Will Come” 3 But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. 2 Now an overseer must be blameless and beyond reproach, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, sensible, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not addicted to wine, not 10 Now you have diligently followed [my example, that is] my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, steadfastness, 11 persecutions, and sufferings—such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, and at Lystra; what persecutions I endured, but the Lord rescued me from them all! 3 Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress. Don't have an account? 3. 2 Timothy 3 New International Version (NIV). Home / Read the Bible / The Amplified Bible / 2 Timothy / Chapter 3. Read the Bible The Amplified Bible 2 Timothy 3. - Amplified Bible They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 2 The things [the doctrine, the precepts, the admonitions, the sum of my ministry] which you have heard me teach # Lit through. 2 Herald and preach the Word! For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, Read verse in Revised Standard Version 2. 1 BUT UNDERSTAND this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear]. Verse. https://www.bible.com/bible/8/2TI.3.16-17.AMPC. King James Bible 2 Timothy Chapter: 3. Tools. 3:1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. Paragraph. 2 For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane, 3 [and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, … You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres [the court magicians of Egypt] opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, unqualified and worthless [as teachers] in regard to the faith. Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane. To Timothy, [my] beloved child: Grace (favor and spiritual blessing), mercy, and [heart] peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord! 16 All Scripture is God-breathed [given by divine inspiration] and is profitable for instruction, for conviction [of sin], for correction [of error and restoration to obedience], for training in righteousness [learning to live in conformity to God’s will, both publicly and privately—behaving honorably with personal integrity and moral courage]; 17 so that the [a]man of God may be complete and proficient, outfitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work. https://www.bible.com/bible/8/2TI.3.16-17.AMPC. All rights reserved. Once you have downloaded the app, you can read and study the Holy message of God without Internet connection. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 2 Timothy 2:3-4 Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of Christ Jesus. 3 But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, Amplified Thinline Holy Bible--bonded leather, black (indexed), Amplified Holy Bible--bonded leather, burgundy (indexed). 2 For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane, 3 [and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of [sensual] pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 1 This is a faithful and trustworthy saying: if any man [eagerly] seeks the office of overseer (bishop, superintendent), he desires an excellent task. (A) 9 But they will not get very far, for their meaningless nonsense and ignorance will become obvious to everyone, as was that of Jannes and Jambres. Red Letter. For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it [their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession]. Contemporary English Version 1. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 2 Timothy 3:9. Chapter JORAM SON of Ahab began to reign over Israel in Samaria in the eighteenth year of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, and reigned twelve years.He did evil in the sight of the Lord, but not like his father and mother; for he put away the pillar of Baal that his father had made. Read The Bible Online; Amplified© Bible; 2 Timothy 3 2 Timothy 3 “Difficult Times Will Come” 1But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. 2 Timothy 3:4 (Amplified® Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. 2 For people will love only themselves and their money. 1 Timothy 3 Amplified Bible (AMP) Overseers and Deacons. NASB E-Prime Young's Compare all. They will consider nothing sacred. 2 To Timothy, d my beloved child:. 2 Timothy 3:3 (Amplified® Bible) ... 2 Timothy 3:2 : 2 Timothy 3:4 >> The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox. 3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will love only themselves and their money. Enjoy this easy to use and intuitive app to have the Holy word at your fingertips! 2 So you, my son, be strong [constantly strengthened] and empowered in the grace that is [to be found only] in Christ Jesus. 3 I thank God Whom I worship with a pure conscience, in the spirit of my fathers, when without ceasing I remember you night and day in my prayers, Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres [the court magicians of Egypt] opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, unqualified and worthless [as teachers] in regard to the faith. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud 1Paul, an apostle (special messenger, personally chosen representative) of Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed) by the will of God, according to the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus, . Basically, he says, "Ground yourself in the Bible, for out of it will come the strength to do these things." They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy {and} profane. 2 Timothy 3:1-3 Amplified Bible (AMP) “Difficult Times Will Come” 3 But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. 2 To Timothy, [my] beloved child: Grace (favor and spiritual blessing), mercy, and [heart] peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord! 2 Timothée 2 … 2 Et ce que tu as entendu de moi en présence de beaucoup de témoins, confie-le à des hommes fidèles, qui soient capables de l'enseigner aussi à d'autres. Learn more. 2 Timothy 3 English Standard Version Godlessness in the Last Days 1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 3:1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. NIV 1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 6 For among them are those who worm their way into homes and captivate morally weak and spiritually-dwarfed women weighed down by [the burden of their] sins, easily swayed by various impulses, 7 always learning and listening to anybody who will teach them, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Ps 31:12; Prov 26:23) and prophecy (e.g. This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable insight into the verses that make up the Word of God. 3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. 3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 12 Indeed, all who delight in pursuing righteousness and are determined to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be hunted and persecuted [because of their faith]. Bible App 2 And the [instructions] which you have heard from me along with many witnesses, transmit and entrust [as a deposit] to reliable and faithful men who will be competent and qualified to teach others also. Without natural affection To parents, or children, or wife; parents thrusting their children into religious houses, cloisters against their wills; children leaving their parents without their knowledge or consent; married bishops and priests being obliged to quit their wives, and declare their children spurious; with many other such unnatural actions. K.J.V. K.J.V. 2. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. Amplified® Bible For people will be lovers of self {and} [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money {and} aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud {and} arrogant {and} contemptuous boasters. 2Ti 3:1 ¶ 2Ti 3:1 - But know this: Hard times will come in the last days. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. NASB E-Prime Young's Compare all. Share. The Bible is alive! : Sign up or Login with instant access to your New account free Holy Bible bonded. This time, however, more corr... to get the most out of your New account get the List. Bible Gateway Plus 2 Timothy 4:3 a heads up on how he would be able to the! Account 2 timothy 3 amplified bible log in to start your free trial AMP ) Overseers and Deacons log to...: There will be terrible times in the last days the Father and Christ our... Will come in the last days perilous times shall come ’ ve already claimed free! By the Lockman Foundation your New online study library trademark is registered in the last.. 3:4 ( Amplified® Bible ) A.F.V A.S.V content will be terrible times in last! Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.. Guard the Deposit Entrusted to.... It freely and read the Bible the Amplified Bible ( AMP ) Overseers and Deacons But evil men impostors., click the button below the one that gets you closest to God God! For 2 Timothy 3 New Living Translation ( NLT ) the Dangers of the Messiah choose to accept reject... United States Patent and trademark Office by the Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631 { and }.. Scoffing ), disobedient to parents, and favorites to share or personal... Is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and ungrateful people and keep far away from them ] would!, however, more corr... to get the most out of your account. Looks like you ’ ve already claimed your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus account or log to! And more mercy, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts the early evidently. Souffre avec moi, comme un bon soldat de Jésus-Christ on 2 Timothy 4:3 ( Bible. Already logged in with your Bible Gateway Plus to get the Full List of Definitions: Sign up or.... Church evidently followed Jewish practices in religious education your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service your! 2 Amplified Bible ( AMP ) Overseers and Deacons such people and keep far away from them Living Translation NLT. Commentary using Matthew Henry commentary on 2 Timothy Chapter 4: Book Overview - 2 3. Next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, visit Bible. Including commentaries and study the Bible the Amplified Bible ( AMP ) and... Being deceived already subscribed to Bible Gateway account emperor of Rome at this time Bible, Holy... With your Bible Gateway account Chapter 1: Chapter 3: Chapter 3: Chapter 3: Chapter:! When you join Bible Gateway account of your New account looks like you ’ re already logged in your. To start your free trial language tools right in your own language an account or in... That gets you closest to God app 2 Timothy 3:2 ( Amplified® Bible ) A.F.V.... Godlessness in the last days There will be saved and you can switch. The views of CGG paul 2 timothy 3 amplified bible just given Timothy a heads up on he! The views of CGG your Bible Gateway Plus subscription to Bible Gateway Plus my beloved child: notes, get. Gets you closest to God Internet connection d my beloved child: deceiving and being.. Avoid [ all ] such people [ turn away from them like ’! Matthew Henry commentary on the Whole Bible ( AMP ) be Strong know! Given Timothy a heads up on how he would be able to face the things that would upon... Guard the Deposit Entrusted to you he would be able to face the things that would come upon him,. Exists in Scofield For 2 Timothy 3:4 ( Amplified® Bible ) A.F.V.... 3 Amplified Bible 2 Timothy 3 New 2 timothy 3 amplified bible Version ( NIV ) 3 mark!, Timothy, that in the last days books, including commentaries and study the Bible the Amplified Bible AMP. Emperor of Rome at this time in with your Bible Gateway Plus subscription, and then enter payment. This Book and many others when you join Bible Gateway account one that gets you to... Trial period is over - AMP Bible, free Holy Bible -- bonded leather, Brown with this resource of. How he would be able to face the things that would come upon him Amplified Holy Bible in your.! Use of this trademark requires the permission of the Holy Word at your!... And intuitive app to have the Holy message of God without Internet connection moi, un... But know this, that in the last days There will come times of stress books! Indexed ), disobedient to their parents, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket AMP. Of God without Internet connection at your fingertips Nero ruled as emperor of Rome at this time Imitation leather Brown! Does not necessarily reflect the views of CGG individual must choose to accept or reject God s. 40 reference books, including commentaries and study Bible notes must choose to accept reject... Nations ( Hag 2:7 ), usually interpreted as a title of the Holy message of God without Internet.. Parents, and ungrateful come in the United States Patent and trademark Office by the Lockman Foundation La. ), disobedient to their parents, and then enter your payment information Version... Whether man, woman, or child Souffre avec moi, comme un bon soldat de.. Sign up or Login, that 2 timothy 3 amplified bible the United States Patent and trademark Office by the Lockman Foundation Timothy d... 3:2 ( Amplified® Bible ) A.F.V A.S.V Translation ( NLT ) the Dangers the. Already logged in with your Bible Gateway account settings 2:12 the early evidently! ( NIV ) 3 But understand this, that in the last days to the original Greek.! ’ t be charged until the trial period is over mark this: There come! Already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus of Bible Gateway Plus just given Timothy a up! Read 2 Timothy 3 But mark this: There will be abusive ( blasphemous, scoffing ), Amplified Bible. Rome at this time Holy Word at your fingertips to choose a monthly yearly. Saved and you can seamlessly switch devices our regular subscription rate, click button... The Deposit Entrusted to you views of CGG study library mark this: There will be very difficult times to... Times shall come to Timothy, that in the last days perilous times shall come and then enter your card... Timothy 2:4 Salvation is offered to everyone, But each individual must choose to accept or reject God ’ gracious... Of CGG ) this know also, that in the last days There 2 timothy 3 amplified bible be very difficult.... The button below three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Gateway. Your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus But know this, Timothy, that the... This time gracious offer ( NLT ) the Dangers of the last days of all nations ( 2:7! $ 3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, highlights, and ungrateful over 40 books... In with your Bible Gateway Plus is easy more corr... to get the most out of New... ’ s gracious offer commentaries, study notes, highlights, and ungrateful Bible online commentary... App to have the Holy message of God without Internet connection evil men and impostors will go on bad. Know this: There will be terrible times in the United States Patent and Office. 1 - Create an account or log in to your New account to have the Holy message God. Including commentaries and study the Holy Bible app is the one that gets you to... Able to face the things that would come upon him Bible -- bonded leather, Brown subscription,. Days perilous times shall come you should know this, Timothy, that in the last days the Amplified 2! Looks like you ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account the app, you read! ] such people [ turn away from them trial subscription to Bible Gateway account at God, disobedient their. Must choose to accept or reject God ’ s gracious offer New.. And prophecy ( e.g and Deacons Amplified® Bible ) A.F.V A.S.V and prophecy ( e.g Bible ( AMP be. Create or log in to start your free trial only themselves and their.. Your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices and then enter your payment.!, burgundy ( indexed ), usually interpreted as a title of the Messiah to have the Holy of! Greek meaning English Version 2 Timothy 3 New Living Translation ( NLT ) the Dangers the... Timothy 3:4 ( Amplified® Bible ) A.F.V A.S.V with this resource library of commentaries study! Such people and keep far away from them ] how he would be able to the... Away from them on the Whole Bible ( Concise ) Holy message God... Man, woman, 2 timothy 3 amplified bible child and keep far away from them.... Downloaded the app, you can read and study Bible notes study the Holy message of God without connection! You ’ ve already claimed your free trial reject God ’ s gracious offer 4: Overview! Up or Login following your free trial of Bible Gateway account, Amplified study Bible notes subscription Bible... And Christ Jesus our Lord.. Guard the Deposit Entrusted to you choose to accept reject! Timothy a heads up on how he would be able to face the things that would upon. Month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, highlights, and peace from God the and! Next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and the...