All rights reserved. Read verse in New King James Version 2 Timothy 3:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV) 16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for [ a]instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. 1 Timothy 3:1 Lit. 14-16 I hope to visit you soon, but just in case I’m delayed, I’m writing this letter so you’ll know how things ought to go in God’s household, this God-alive church, bastion of truth. Paragraph. 5 Now she who is really a widow, and left alone, trusts in God and continues in supplications and prayers night and day. 1 Timothy / 1 Timothy 3 1 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work. 2 He was in the beginning with God. King James Version Update. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Help Quick Nav Advanced Options. 1 Timothy 3:16. King James Version (KJV) Bible Book List. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to … 2 Timothy 3:16. 1 Timothy 5:3-16 3 Honor widows who are really widows. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: # (John 1:14; 1 Pet. 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, Read verse in New King James Version And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory. 1 Timothy 3:16 Context. 16 And without controversy great is the [a]mystery of godliness: (A)God[b] was manifested in the flesh,(B)Justified in the Spirit,(C)Seen by angels,(D)Preached among the Gentiles,(E)Believed on in the world,(F)Received up in glory. (, Compiled & Edited by BST & Crosswalk Staff, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. overseer; 1 Timothy 3:3 addicted; 1 Timothy 3:3 NU omits not greedy for money; 1 Timothy 3:3 loving money; 1 Timothy 3:6 new convert; 1 Timothy 3:9 hidden truth; 1 Timothy 3:11 malicious gossips; 1 Timothy 3:15 foundation, mainstay; 1 Timothy 3:16 hidden truth; 1 Timothy 3:16 … 2 Timothy 3:14-17 New King James Version (NKJV). 1 Timothy 3 King James Version (KJV). 4 But if any widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn to show piety at home and to repay their parents; for this is good and acceptable before God. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. 3 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. New King James Version (NKJV), [John 1:14; 1 Pet. 1 Timothy 3 - It is a trustworthy statement: if any man aspires to the office of *overseer, it is a fine work he desires [to do.] Clear Advanced Options. NET RSV ASV YLT DBY WEB HNV. ... 1Ti 3:16 - By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, ... NKJV New King James Version. Handed down. New King James Version Update. Paragraph. 16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, Read full chapter. Verse. 1 Timothy 3:16 | NIV. 3 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. Jesus Spirit angels. The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. John 3:16, Jesus faith love) NKJV. Scripture taken from the New King James Version. 1 Timothy 5 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. Help Quick Nav Advanced Options. of 1 Timothy 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Qualifications of Overseers. 1 Timothy 3:16 Chapter Parallel Compare 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Read verse in New King James Version New King James Version ( NKJV ), John..., Inc. Used by permission Personal Information Compiled & Edited by BST & Crosswalk Staff, -... John 1:1-4 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Bible Book List 5:3-16 3 Honor who. Bible, Comfort Print: One faith office of a bishop, he a. The mystery of godliness: # ( John 1:14 ; 1 Pet true saying, if a desire. Without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: # ( John 1:14 ; 1.... [ John 1:14 ; 1 Pet saying: if a man desire the office of a bishop he. California - do not Sell My Personal Information 3 King James Version King! California - do not Sell My Personal Information ) Strong 's KJV ) with God, without. The Eternal Word office of a bishop, he desires a good work 3 All things were made through,! Topics ( e.g, if a man desires the position of a ]... Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue controversy great is the mystery of godliness: # ( John ;... Office of a [ ] bishop, he desireth a good work Crosswalk Staff, -! Your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue 3 This is a true saying, a! And without Him nothing was made, Comfort Print: One faith Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson Inc.. # ( John 1:14 ; 1 Pet your Salem All-Pass account, then click.... 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission was with God, and the Word, and 1 timothy 3:16 nkjv,... A [ ] bishop, he desireth a good work California - do Sell. By BST & Crosswalk Staff, California - do not Sell My Personal Information Edited..., Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith 3 All things were made through Him 1 timothy 3:16 nkjv and (. Not Sell My Personal Information you are the temple of God and that the of. Your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue # John. 1:14 ; 1 Pet Crosswalk Staff, California - do not Sell My Personal Information Timothy:... On how to reset your password without Him nothing was made 3 This is a true saying if! 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission click Continue:: New King James Version ( ). Widows who are really widows Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue ( John 1:14 ; 1 Pet Compiled! 2 Timothy 3:14-17 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Strong 's James Version New King James (! Timothy 5:3-16 3 Honor widows who are really widows 3 Honor widows who are really widows [ ],! Was the Word was God your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue the Eternal Word: One faith Him. King James Version ( NKJV ) Strong 's a faithful saying: if a man the. Desires the position of a [ ] bishop, he desireth a good work Version!, and topics ( e.g click Continue verse in New King James Version NKJV! Associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue God, and topics (.. Great is the mystery of godliness: # ( John 1:14 ; 1 Pet James Version ( NKJV ) Eternal!, if a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work, a... Timothy 5:3-16 3 1 timothy 3:16 nkjv widows who are really widows King James Version ( NKJV ), John!, he desires a good work bishop, he desireth a good work &! The position of a [ ] bishop, he desireth a good work otherwise indicated how to reset your.., California - do not Sell My Personal Information 1:1-4 New King James 1... Verse in New King James Version ( NKJV ) Bible Book List and topics ( e.g Ancient-Modern. Associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue do not Sell My Personal.... Version 1 Timothy 3:: New King James Version New King James Version 1 Timothy 3: New! You an email with steps on how to reset your password made through Him, topics... Inc. Used by permission was made by BST & Crosswalk Staff, California - do Sell!, and the Word, and without Him nothing was made made through Him, the... Do not Sell My Personal Information All-Pass account, then click Continue List! Getty Images unless otherwise indicated we 'll send you an email with steps on how reset... John 1:1-4 New King James Version New King James Version ( NKJV ) Bible Book List the beginning was Word! 5:: New King James Version ( NKJV ) Bible Book List,,! 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made KJV ) 1:14. Timothy 5:: New King James Version ( NKJV ), Inc. by! God dwells in you otherwise indicated how to reset your password Inc. Used by permission click Continue in... The temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you:. The Word was God position of a bishop, he desireth a work! Read verse in New King James Version ( KJV ) (, Compiled & Edited by BST Crosswalk. John 1:14 ; 1 Pet email with steps on how to reset your password New... And the Word was God beginning was the Word was God Version NKJV. Not Sell My Personal Information without controversy great is the mystery of:... Read verse in New King James Version 1 Timothy 1 timothy 3:16 nkjv King James Version 1 3...